Skin exfoliation is one of the most important skin care sessions that must be performed from time to time to get rid of impurities and renew its cells. Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides you with the best chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada. Many medical methods and modern techniques have emerged that aim to exfoliate the skin to treat all its problems and restore its luster and youth. But chemical peeling is considered the best type of skin peeling, in addition to the presence of skin types and condition.
The most important step is choosing the best chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada, as this procedure requires efficiency, skill and precision in order to achieve the best results without harming the skin. Therefore, in this article we will tell you all the information about chemical peeling sessions and how to prepare for them, as well as the best chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada.
What is chemical peeling?
Chemical peeling is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to exfoliate the skin, renew cells and tissues, and eliminate skin blemishes and problems. The chemical peeling technique relies on the use of chemicals using experienced and skilled chemical peeling doctors because it is a sensitive procedure. The most important chemicals used in skin exfoliation are fruit acids, as well as salicylic acidTrichloroacetic acid And others. These substances work to get rid of damaged skin layers and get rid of the effects of acne, scars, and pigmentation. Which stimulates collagen production, cells renew and become more fresh and vibrant. In addition, chemical peeling can be performed on the face and other areas of the body, such as the hands and the bikini area.
However, Crystal Peeling must be performed under the supervision of chemical peeling doctors who specialize in using chemicals on the skin, as the doctor determines the type and concentration of chemicals according to each case. This is what Nadara Clinic provides you with dermatology, laser and cosmetic surgery in Hurghada and the Red Sea, from the best plastic surgeon as well as the best dermatologist.
Types of chemical peels
There are types of chemical peeling that vary according to the degree of peeling the skin requires and how deep the skin blemishes are. Chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada determine the type of peeling suitable for your skin according to its condition. Types of chemical peeling include:
1- Superficial or simple chemical peeling
Superficial chemical peeling only exfoliates the surface layer and does not penetrate deep into the skin. Chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada choose this type for skin in which skin damage is limited to the surface layer, such as acne scars and scars. Simple peeling uses glycolic acid as well as fruit acids and does not require any anesthesia. It also helps in lightening the skin and can be used on the hands to lighten them and remove traces of scars. In this type of peeling, you will need a number of sessions ranging from 3 to 6 sessions until you achieve the desired results.
2- Medium chemical peel
Medium chemical peeling is characterized by the fact that it penetrates more into the layers of the skin than simple peeling. Therefore, it is recommended by chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. It eliminates wrinkles and fine lines, but it requires local anesthesia because it goes deeper into the skin. Simple chemical peeling relies on the use of trichloroacetic acid in a skin chemical peeling session. The skin only needs about 3 sessions to achieve amazing results.
3- Deep chemical peeling
Doctors use deep chemical peeling if there are deep wrinkles in the skin or deep scars. Deep chemical peeling is more effective for people with light skin. Among the materials used in this type of chemical peeling is carbonic acid or phenol, which penetrates deep into the skin, so local anesthesia is required. The final results appear after one and a half to two months.
Advantages of chemical peeling
There are many advantages to conducting chemical peeling sessions for the skin, the most important of which are:
- A safe and non-surgical procedure.
- Its cost is low compared to other cosmetic treatments.
- It is used in more than one place in the body.
- Results appear quickly.
- Lack of side effects.
Benefits of chemical peeling for the skin
- Getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Skin whitening.
- Getting rid of pigmentation.
- Treating scars and acne effects.
- Activate blood circulation to nourish the skin.
- Getting rid of dead skin, impurities and damaged cells.
- Increase skin freshness and vitality.
- Stimulates collagen production to renew peeled layers.
The perfect candidate for chemical peeling
Conducting a chemical peeling session is considered a safe procedure for all people, but chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada must evaluate the condition of the skin and the extent of its sensitivity. You must also make sure to choose a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who specializes in peeling and skin care sessions with skill and experience. Ideal people for chemical peeling in Hurghada include:
- Those who have pigmentation, scars, or acne effects.
- The appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Those who want to improve and beautify the appearance of their skin.
People who are not candidates for chemical peeling
As we mentioned, chemical skin peeling in Hurghada is a safe procedure, but only after evaluation by a plastic surgeon or dermatologist. Therefore, chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology advise avoiding chemical peeling for the following cases.
- Pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
- Those who have active pimples.
- The presence of skin infections.
How do you find the right doctor for this procedure?
If you want to have a chemical peeling session to treat your skin problems and improve its appearance, your first step should be to search for the best chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada. Chemical peeling requires the use of chemicals in specific proportions and precise concentration so as not to harm the skin. Therefore, Nadara Center provides you with the best chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada who have the highest certificates, academic qualifications, and practical experience in using chemicals accurately and with high skill. You can visit the Nadara website to verify the extent of experience and competence of the best doctors in the clinic of the doctor who specializes in skin peeling and cosmetic sessions and the dermatologists there.
You can also visit Nadara pages on social media sites to see for yourself the opinions of previous cases that performed chemical peeling at Nadara Center in Hurghada. In addition to seeing patient reviews of doctors, as well as the crystal peeling service, and seeing the results of chemical peeling sessions before and after. So that you can ensure for yourself the skill and experience of the doctors, as well as that the Nadara Center is a medical center with a good reputation and has the latest modern, safe and effective technologies.
Chemical peeling session procedures in Hurghada
If you are looking for skin free of pigmentation, scars, acne, and signs of aging, then read the article until the end. Because we will tell you all the procedures for the chemical peeling session and how to choose the appropriate doctor, as well as the instructions of the chemical peeling doctors before and after the session. We will also tell you how to conduct a chemical peeling session in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic.
What happens during the first consultation?
After choosing the best chemical peeling doctor for your skin, we will tell you about the first consultation with him and how to benefit from it because it is the most important stage after choosing the best doctor. As it is a sensitive and precise procedure that uses chemicals, the concentration and proportions of which the doctor determines according to the condition of your skin, which will be evaluated in the first consultation. The most important things that happen during the first consultation with chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada are the following:
- You should inform your doctor about your medical history.
- The chemical skin peeling doctor examines the condition of the skin to determine the appropriate degree of peeling as well as the concentration of acids and chemicals used.
- You should tell your plastic surgeon if you suffer from any skin or other diseases, as well as if you are taking medications.
- Tell your plastic surgeon about your expectations and the skin problems that you aim to eliminate with chemical peeling.
- You can ask the doctor any question you want answered without embarrassment or worry, as the doctors at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada strive to make you satisfied with your appearance and health.
Instructions from chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada before the session
Chemical peeling sessions are sensitive sessions for the use of chemicals that have a significant impact on the skin. So the chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will tell you. Among the most important instructions of the doctor before a chemical skin peeling session, whether it is chemical peeling of the face or chemical peeling of the bikini area or hands, are the following:
- The skin should not be exposed to sunburn.
- Avoid any other cosmetic procedures or cosmetic injections before the chemical peel session.
- Do not apply cosmetics or creams before the session.
- Wear wide-necked clothing to prevent skin friction after a facial chemical peeling session. In the case of chemical peeling of the bikini area, you must wear loose clothing.
- Avoid removing facial hair before the session so as not to irritate the skin and cause complications.
Steps to perform chemical skin peeling in Hurghada
- The doctor sterilizes and cleans the skin well.
- Local anesthesia is applied to the skin so that the patient does not feel any pain. General anesthesia may not be used in the case of simple superficial peeling, as it does not cause pain.
- The plastic surgeon applies the chemicals according to the type of chemical peeling as follows:
- Simple chemical peeling: The doctor distributes the substances over the entire skin at once, which are glycolic acid and fruit acids. To be peeled using a brush or gauze. Then leave it for a few minutes.
- Medium chemical peel: Trichloroacetic acid is applied to a section of skin and left for several minutes longer than superficial peeling until it penetrates deeper into the skin. Then it moves to another part of the skin, and so on.
- Deep chemical peeling: It is done gradually and on small parts of the skin, not large areas. The doctor includes the chemicals and leaves them for 15 minutes, then the material is placed on another part, and so on. This type uses carbonic acid, therefore it is not possible to perform deep chemical peeling of the hands or the bikini area.
- The doctor gently wipes the skin to remove the chemical solution and its residue.
- A neutralizing agent is applied to protect the skin from irritation, also called a cooling compress, to soothe the skin and protect it from complications or infections.
Side effects after chemical skin peeling in Hurghada
The side effects are minor as for the benefits that your skin will enjoy after the recovery period ends. However, you must follow the instructions of chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada after the session so that complications do not occur that harm the skin and cells. There will be no severe side effects in the case of simple chemical peels while in the case of medium and deep chemical peels. Side effects after treatment include the following, such as:
- Skin redness.
- Feeling slight pain.
- The appearance of crusts on the skin.
- Sensation of heat in the skin.
- Skin swelling in targeted areas.
Instructions from chemical peeling doctors after the session
In order to prevent complications or infections that negatively affect the skin, you must adhere to the instructions of the chemical peeling doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. The most important instructions after conducting a crystal pilling session are the following:
- Do not expose your skin to sunlight.
- Do not do strenuous effort such as sports or carrying heavy objects.
- Avoid swimming.
- Keep the skin clean and dry.
- Take painkillers and medications prescribed by your dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Avoid applying creams or cosmetics to the skin during the recovery period.
- Do not try to exfoliate the skin.
- Avoid touching or putting pressure on the skin.
- Do not remove facial hair after the session.
- Make sure to drink appropriate amounts of water to moisturize your skin internally.
- Wear wide-necked clothing so it does not rub against the skin.
Expected results of chemical peeling
You will notice the results appearing after the second session, as skin cells renew and pigmentation, as well as the effects of acne and wrinkles, gradually disappear. The final result appears within a period of two to four months after treatment. This is the maximum time for deep peeling, as it requires more time than simple or medium chemical peeling. But in the end, you will enjoy clearer, more youthful and healthier skin free of problems and blemishes.
The difference between chemical peeling and cold peeling
Many skin peeling techniques have emerged, the most important of which are chemical peeling, cold peeling, crystal peeling, and diamond peeling. There are many similarities between the two, as they are similar in the purpose of a cold peeling session and a chemical peeling session. Their purpose is to exfoliate the damaged layers of skin depending on the depth of the damage in the skin. However, chemical peeling differs from cold peeling in several points, as follows:
- Chemical peeling: It depends on doctors using chemicals that exfoliate the skin. It has three types: simple peeling, which is limited to the superficial layer only. The second type is medium peeling, which penetrates more than simple peeling. While the last type is deep peeling, which is considered the deepest type of chemical peeling in the skin, so it has amazing results, but it requires a longer recovery period.
- Cold peeling: Cold peeling relies on the use of lasers to exfoliate the skin instead of using chemicals as in chemical peeling. There are also two types: Cosmelan peeling and Dermamelan peeling. Cold peeling must be performed under the supervision of a plastic surgeon with experience, competence and skill in using the laser device so as not to cause damage to the skin.
But the plastic surgeon decides the best type of peeling that suits your skin, so the success of skin peeling sessions depends on choosing the best skin peeling doctors in Hurghada. The doctor evaluates the skin condition and determines the type of peeling and the number of sessions.
The best clinic for chemical peeling sessions in Hurghada
A chemical peeling session can be performed in Hurghada in a hospital, clinic, or equipped medical center. Choosing a cosmetic clinic is no less important than choosing a chemical peeling doctor, as both are related to each other and affect the other. Therefore, Nadara Clinic selects the best specialized chemical peeling doctors so that the session is completed with skill and precision. Therefore, you can choose Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. It is also distinguished by its keenness to keep pace with the latest international technologies in the field of cosmetic medicine, whether cosmetic or therapeutic services. In addition to patients’ ratings and opinions about it, which you can view from the social media pages or Nadara website.
There are also many other various cosmetic services where you can perform many related cosmetic surgeries such as Facial scars removal, Fractional laser for the face, Remove the effects of pimples. You can also enjoy services Skin care Like freshness needles for the face, Collagen for the skin, aFor facial filler, Plasma injection for the face, Facial stem cell injections, Botox injections, Gallipro injection And facial fat injections. There are also cosmetic services such as nose filler, Cheek filler, Lip filler, Under eye filler, hyaluronic injections, and face lift without surgery
There are treatment services for many skin diseases with the best dermatologist in Hurghada, such as: Men's oily skin treatment, Treatment of capillaries For the face, treating a deviated nose, facial veins, removing facial scars And dermaplaning. In addition to removing the effects of pimples, Removal of birthmarks, removing warts, as well Vitiligo treatment There are also the latest laser devices that have become one of the most important technologies in the world of beautification, such as techniques Tattoo removalFractional laser, laser wound removal, Laser burn scar removal, Laser to lighten skin pigmentation. In addition to Carbon dioxide laser, laser rhinoplasty (nose reduction without surgery).
You can also perform all cosmetic surgeries with the best plastic surgery doctor. The most important of these operations are such as facelift andthe neck, cheek liposuction, Double chin removal, Chin augmentation, beautification of prominent ears, slimming of cheeks, mole removal surgery. There is also a high demand for facial cosmetic surgeries, such as: eyelid tightening, face lift with threads, forehead reduction, Eyebrow lift procedure, Facelift, Rhinoplasty. In addition to hair care, treatment of hereditary baldness and hair loss, plasma injections for hair, Hair TransplantHair loss treatment Hair psoriasis treatment. In addition to body sculpting and body shaping procedures, such as: Fat injection or liposuction And HIFU technology to tighten the abdomen.
Prices for chemical peeling sessions in Hurghada
Skin peeling techniques are among the most common cosmetic treatments and services in clinics and medical centers, but they differ according to doctors and clinics. Get the price that suits you for this procedure at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Nadara Clinic provides offers of chemical peeling that will amaze you, as prices start from 500 pounds. The most important factors that affect the price of chemical peeling are the following:
- The area of the target area.
- Skin condition and extent of damage.
- Number of chemical peeling sessions.
- The degree of chemical peeling is determined by chemical peeling doctors.
- The competence, skill and experience of the cosmetic doctor in skin peeling services.
- The reputation and equipment of the cosmetic clinic and the evaluations of its previous patients.
In the end, get ready to have pure skin free of any blemishes and problems with chemical peeling sessions at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. You will also get the opportunity to consult the best cosmetic and dermatologists so that you can treat the problems that are troubling you. Contact us now and book your appointment with the best chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book an appointment with chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada?
How much does a chemical peeling session cost?
The price of a chemical peeling session varies according to several factors, the most important of which are the number of sessions required, the condition of the skin and the extent of its damage, as well as the area of the targeted area and the competence and experience of the chemical peeling doctor. The price of a chemical peeling session often starts from 500 pounds.
Are the results of chemical peeling permanent?
The results of chemical peeling appear noticeably, but they are not considered permanent, but you can maintain the results for as long as possible by following the instructions of the best chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada.
Do chemical peeling sessions remove pigmentation?
Yes, chemical peeling sessions remove pigmentation, as well as the effects of acne and scars. In addition to the many other benefits of getting rid of dead skin, renewing skin cells, and treating all skin problems.