Facial scars are the most affecting the appearance of the face, which occurs as a result of acne even after treatment, subcision for acne scars in Hurghada is the best treatment. where you can restore an attractive facial appearance without scars. Subcision scar treatment is a modern technique that has proven successful and effective. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with the best doctors for removing facial scars in Hurghada, as well as doctors for plastic and dermatological surgery in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic is keen to keep pace with modern international technologies in the world of cosmetic and dermatology. Therefore, you will find the latest effective global devices and technologies in order to reach your goal and enjoy more youthful and attractive skin at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
What are acne scars?
Before we talk about Subcision for acne scars in Hurghada for scars in Hurghada, we must first know what acne scars are and why do they occur? Acne is a common disease, especially among teenagers and in different stages of life. But after its disappearance or treatment, traces of it appear on the superficial skin tissues. Which affects the general appearance and self-confidence. The main reason for its appearance is cirrhosis dermis layer The result of collagen breakdown, which makes the scar effect permanent. Neglecting or tampering with inflamed acne treatment also leads to the appearance of these scars.
There are also two main types of acne scars: atrophic scars, which result from the loss of part of the tissue, and hypertrophic scars, which result from an excess of tissue. But worry no more as Nadara Center provides you with the best facial scar removal doctors in Hurghada.
Types of acne scars
In order for a dermatologist to be able to treat scars by cutting the fibers (Subcision), the type of scars must be known first. Types of scars include:
- Rolling Scars: These are rounded ripples that look like waves, but are not defined in shape. Where the fibrous strips pull the skin down and connect it to the depths of the skin, causing the appearance of ripples. But now you can treat round-edged scars at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Ice Pick Scars: These scars appear in the dermis layer and occur as a result of a microbial infection that has caused a deeper abscess. Which causes a long tubular scar that causes skin tissue damage. It also blooms in the form of large open pores.
- Boxcar scar: These are steep scars with vertical sides. And her scars are wider than Ice Pick's. And the appearance of the skin is then uneven and uneven and results from the breakdown of collagen, which leaves the surface layer without support, which leads to its decrease. Chickenpox scars are treated at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Hypertrophic and keloid scars: These are hard, raised scars. They also appear in different places in the body. It is also considered more widespread and is characterized by the fact that it spreads and expands to be larger than the original wound. It develops due to excessive collagen production, and not the other way around, like other scars.
What is Subcision?
It is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that is effective in removing deep facial scars with needles. Where the technique of treating scars by cutting fibers is based on the use of specific hypodermic needles that penetrate different layers of the skin. However, no surgical incision is made, but needles are used to create an opening in the surface of the skin. It increases blood flow and removes dead cells. The dermatologist and cosmetologist may also combine other treatments with a fiber subcision session to treat scars, such as plasma or filler injections, etc.
Therefore, fiber wire for scar treatment is characterized as a minimally invasive surgical intervention, as no scalpel is used and no incision is made. Therefore, it is considered a less risky operation than plastic surgeries. Its results are effective and fast. However, care must be taken to choose the best plastic and dermatological surgeon, because the fiber cutting process requires a doctor with competence and scientific and practical experience. You will find this in the Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where there are the latest technologies and safe medical and cosmetic treatments at the hands of the best scar treatment doctors by cutting the fibers.
Advantages of subcision for acne scars
- Do not leave traces of a wound or scar.
- It has no risks like surgery.
- Suitable for all skin tones.
- Treatment of scars and pits in the face in all its deep and superficial forms.
- No need for a long recovery period.
- Fast and permanent results.
Benefits of subcision to treat scars
- Large pore treatment.
- Improve the appearance of the skin.
- Remove fibrous threads.
- Remove fine lines.
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Permanent treatment of facial scars.
- Remove old scars.
Candidates for subcision for acne scars
Scar treatment by subcision for acne scars is a safe and effective treatment that can be performed. Most candidates for scars are:
- Who appear to have traces of acne after the end of acne.
- After surgery, a surgical scar may appear.
- Scars that appear after smallpox infection.
- Those who have sunken skin as a result of cellulite.
- After performing skin grafts, sunken skin appears.
subcision for acne scars treatment in Hurghada
In order to get rid of facial scars, you must choose the best facial scar removal doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. We will tell you all you need to know about subcision for scar treatment in Hurghada.
Pre-session tips for Subcision
- The plastic surgeon will examine the skin well to determine the type of scars and how to treat them appropriately.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid applying skin care products and creams, as well as cosmetics.
- Refrain from taking blood thinners and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Method of subcision for acne scars in Hurghada
- The subcision for acne scars in Hurghada doctor sterilizes and cleans the face with medicated solution before starting subcision session for scar treatment.
- The surgeon uses local anesthesia so that the patient does not feel any pain, and waits 10 minutes for the anesthesia to take effect.
- Hypodermic needles are used to make small holes in the surface of the skin.
- It moves the needles through the layers of the epidermis to get rid of damaged tissue and dead cells by separating the tissue that connects the scar to the dermis layer.
- A blood clot forms in place of the damaged tissue, which prevents re-adhesion of the layers.
- It also stimulates the production of collagen to replace the tissues removed with needles.
- The doctor may incorporate other treatment methods during subcision session to remove scars. Where he may also use the fractional technique and microneedling after subcision for acne scars in Hurgha
Side effects after subcision for acne scars in Hurghada
You will occur after side effects after subcision for acne scars in Hurghada. However, you must follow the instructions of the scar removal doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Among these effects are the following:
- Skin redness.
- Softness of the target area.
- Simple pain.
- Temporary pigmentation in the skin.
- Temporary pigmentation in the skin and disappears with time.
Instructions after subcision for acne scars in Hurghada
- Avoid exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays, and wear a sunscreen recommended by your doctor.
- Avoid scratching or peeling and plucking the scales.
- Do not expose the skin to hot water or heat.
- Put cold compresses on the target area.
- Take the medications prescribed to you by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, such as antibiotics or analgesics.
- Do not apply cosmetics or skin care creams to the skin.
Results of subcision for acne scars in Hurghada
The first results will appear after a month of starting for scar treatment in Hurghada. Where the sessions fill the voids with blood, as well as the skin gets rid of dead cells and damaged tissues. But the end result appears after 3 months, when the voids are filled with coagulated blood, and collagen works to regenerate skin tissues. However, the number of sessions must be completed as prescribed by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The number of subcutaneous fiber cutting sessions varies according to each case and the depth of scars in the skin.
The number of sessions of subcision cutting for scar removal in Hurghada
The number of subcision sessions varies according to the condition of the skin, the type of scars, and their depth in the layers of the skin. The number of scars in the face is also an important factor in determining the number of sessions, as the deeper and more scars in the face, the greater the number of sessions. Usually, the patient needs 3 to 4 sessions to treat scars.
Cases that must be consulted with a doctor as soon as they occur after subcision
If you do not care about choosing the best doctors for scar removal in Hurghada, some complications may occur that you must consult a doctor immediately, such as:
- Bleeding or damage to blood vessels.
- The appearance of skin sensitivity.
- Unbearable pain.
Cases in which it is not recommended to undergo subcision
We also mentioned that subcision for acne scars in Hurghada is safe for everyone, but there are some cases where subcision is not recommended, such as:
- People with eczema.
- People with very sensitive skin.
- Inflamed skin.
- Patients with malignant tumors.
- People with epilepsy.
- who suffer from sunburn.
- who have open wounds.
- Those with blood clotting problems.
Tips to avoid acne scars
You can prevent the effects of acne scars by following the instructions of the plastic surgeon in Hurghada after the scar treatment with subcision. Among the most important tips are:
- Do not neglect acne scars.
- Early treatment and control of acne.
- Reducing grain inflammation and irritation.
- Avoid messing with scars or emptying them.
- Use a lotion suitable for skin type.
- Avoid sunlight and wear sunscreen.
- Moisturizing the skin with creams prescribed by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic.
- Avoid infection and spreading bacteria elsewhere in the body.
The price of subcision for acne scars in Hurghada
The price of a subcision session in Egypt varies from one case to another and from one doctor to another, but its price starts from 250 pounds. Some of the most important factors affecting the cost of subcision for scar treatment in Hurghada are:
- Skin condition.
- The depth of scars in the layers of the epidermis.
- Scar area on the face.
- Competence, experience, qualifications and certificates of a dermatologist.
- The location of the dermatology and cosmetology clinic, its equipment, and patients' evaluation of it.
Facial Scar Removal Doctors in Hurghada
If you suffer from acne scars or other scars, don't be embarrassed anymore. You can now choose the best Subcision for acne scars in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada provides the best integrated medical team. The plastic surgeon also uses the latest international technologies in the world of cosmetics, so you will ensure that you reach the highest levels of satisfaction with the appearance and beauty of your face. The Subcision for scar treatment technique is safe and effective, and it does not require general anesthesia like other plastic surgeries.
In addition, the doctors of Nadara Clinic have a great practical experience in treating scars by cutting fibers (Subcision) and in many other ways. Scar removal by fiber cutting is not limited to this technique only, but it can be combined with other cosmetic treatments. Where the dermatologist may conduct a fractional laser session, as laser is one of the latest technologies that revolutionized the world of cosmetics. It also has many advantages, the most important of which is that it dispenses with plastic surgeries that have risks.
Microneedling is also an effective technique for removing facial scars without surgery and is used after scar treatment by subcision. It uses a device that has a tip with pointed needles that penetrate the skin layers up to the dermis layer in order to stimulate cell regeneration and the production of collagen and elastin. Which helps in increasing the elasticity of the skin and the disappearance of the effects of scars and stimulate blood circulation, which works to nourish the skin. Scars can also be cut with plasma.
In addition to the existence of many techniques for skin care of all kinds through skin booster sessions, skin peeling sessions, and deep skin cleansing sessions And unify skin tone. In addition to many surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments by the best surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics. Where there is the best treatment for skin problems from acne as well Men's oily skin treatment And women alike. In addition to Skin tag removal and also birthmarks andtattoos The latest safe medical methods.
In addition to plastic surgeries with the best plastic surgeon such as otoplasty, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation or reduction, buttock augmentation or reduction. In addition to sculpting and body shaping operations, and slimming sessions with the latest international slimming techniques without surgery and surgery as well.
In the end, the treatment is in your hands. Do not let the effects of scars make your face appear unattractive. You can now consult the best doctors for facial scar removal in Hurghada. Facial scar removal session is one of the latest effective techniques that will give you impressive results. Book your session now and enjoy scar-free skin at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book subcision session for scar removal?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp And book the closest time with the best doctors to remove facial scars in Hurghada, a freshness center for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How many subcision sessions do I need?
The number of scar cutting sessions varies according to each case, especially if the scar is deeper in the layers of the skin, it may need more sessions than superficial or shallow scars. But the skin often needs 3 to 4 scar subcision. The dermatologist will determine the number of sessions suitable for your condition after examining the scars in the skin and the extent of their depth and spread in the face. The larger the scar area, the more sessions.
Are the results of fiber cutting permanent?
The results of cutting the fibers are permanent, as the initial result appears after a month has passed from the first session, as blood begins to form and coagulate between the damaged tissues. It begins to stimulate collagen production and improve blood circulation, which shows results after about three months. The number of sessions must be completed as determined by the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, according to the condition of the scars.
How are scars cut?
The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada uses micro-needles called Hypodermic to make small holes in the skin and then moves them in the skin layers below the scar. Which works to break up the damaged fibers under the scar, then a blood clot forms in the place of the damaged fibers, and collagen protein begins to form, which nourishes the skin. It also works to lift the skin up, so the ripples of the skin scars do not occur. This procedure is done under the influence of local anesthesia.
Is subcision effective?
The process of subcision is effective and has permanent results, as it eliminates the need for surgical incision and its risks. It is also characterized by the use of local anesthesia, not total, like other surgeries. In addition, it is a very simple surgical procedure that uses fine needles that penetrate the skin without causing large scars in the skin. Also, you will not need as much recovery time as other surgeries.
Do facial pits disappear with time?
Unfortunately, facial pits do not disappear with time, but a scar removal doctor should be consulted at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where you can perform subcision sessions to remove scars after the doctor examines the condition of the scars, their level of depth, and the number of sessions required.
Can scars be treated?
Scars are caused by the breakdown of collagen in the skin, which causes the fibers to pull the skin down. While in other cases of scars, collagen production is more than necessary, which causes scars and ripples in the skin. Therefore, doctors use the latest techniques in the treatment of scars, which is subcision with fine needles, which works to raise them and make the skin’s brightness level and free from pits and ripples.