Everyone may want to have an attractive and ideal body, but with the pressures of life, we may not have enough time to follow diets and sports that help us get the desired result, and here comes the role of the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada to provide four-dimensional body sculpting and liposuction ; To get the attractive body in a short period.
What is 4D body sculpting?
4D body sculpting combines various advanced techniques to reduce unwanted fat all over the body and show muscle consistency under it. The technology is called this, as the technology takes into account 4 dimensions in its work, which are length, width, depth, and the most important is the kinetic, or dynamic dimension of the muscles.
This technology features a high-resolution body and muscle drawing not only in the sleep state, but also in the dynamic state, giving the body a special beauty and accentuating its curves in times of rest and movement.
4D body sculpting techniques
4D body sculpting techniques may be:
- Body sculpting with solutions:
It is the most common type, and it is done by injecting the body with a sterile medical solution that mixes with body fat and makes it liquid, which facilitates the liposuction process. The process of sculpting the body with solutions is carried out under local or complete anesthesia, according to each case.
- Ultrasound body sculpting:
It is considered one of the advanced methods in body sculpting operations, and it is done by melting fat with sound waves that are directed to the target area, and this process usually takes less time.
This technique is considered the best due to its ability to tighten saggy skin in many cases, and it is always preferable to consult a specialist doctor at a freshness center in Hurghada to choose the best method.
Commonly referred to by the brand name CoolSculpting, the process of removing fat cells by freezing them, the temperature at which the fat freezes is low enough not to cause damage to the skin, making it a great choice for contouring on areas that resist diet and exercise.
Reasons for 4D body sculpting
People choose body sculpting to look slimmer, or achieve a specific shape, and it is often used on certain areas of the body when diet and exercise do not create the desired shape.
Surgical options from body sculpting can also remove excess skin for smoother, younger-looking skin. Such procedures may help people with excess skin after significant weight loss, as well as improve saggy skin caused by natural aging.
Body sculpting targets most areas of the body, and common sites include:
- The back
- The abdomen.
- neck and chin;
Who is suitable for a 4D body sculpting procedure?
There is no age limit for this procedure, but it is valid for many of the following situations:
- Accumulation of fat in many places of the body, such as the abdomen and hips in men, and the abdomen, buttocks, arms and thighs in women.
- Not suffering from obesity or excessive weight gain.
- Not following diet and exercise regimes.
- Prepare to follow a healthy diet to maintain the result of the operation as it does not protect against weight gain in the future.
- Suffering from asymmetry of the body, where the upper part is inconsistent with the lower part, or vice versa.
- Not being pregnant during the sculpting procedure.
What happens before the 4D body sculpting?
Before performing a body sculpting procedure, the following steps are taken:
- Assessment of the patient's health and physical condition.
- Choosing the appropriate technique for the patient according to the place to be carved.
- Providing a body planning service to the patient, and showing him some illustrations of the body shape before and after the body sculpting sessions.
- The approximate number of sessions needed by the patient is determined.
- The 4D laser operation is performed under local anesthesia, and the patient is not subjected to general anesthesia unless desired, as the operation is almost painless.
What happens during liposuction and body sculpting?
Surgical body sculpting
Four-dimensional body sculpting is performed by surgical intervention, where:
- Mark the sites before the operation.
- Lay the person on the operating table, and perform safety checks with the nurse.
- Give local or general anesthesia depending on the procedure.
- Clean and prepare the skin in the surgery area.
- Making small cuts in the skin about 0.5 cm in some places where the operation is performed, and this wound does not leave any scars.
- cutting, repositioning, or shaping excess tissue and fat; to get the look you want.
- Tightening of the muscles during the tummy tuck procedure, and this is a common occurrence.
- Trim excess skin.
- liposuction excess, alone or in combination with other procedures.
- Close any wounds after the procedure is completed.
- Putting on bandages.
Body sculpting without surgery
Most lipolysis processes take about 30 to 60 minutes per session, as they:
- Giving you a robe, or hospital gown to wear.
- Put you on a chair or table.
- Mark the skin.
- Inject a drug into the area where you want to reduce fat.
- Using an instrument to deliver ultrasound, lasers, cold or heat, depending on the type of lipolysis.
- Several treatments may be required to see body sculpting results.
What happens after body sculpting?
Most people go home the same day, even after surgeries, and if you have body sculpting surgery, you should have someone drive you home and stay with you for the first night. To drain fluids and prevent swelling, a thin tube is placed near the incisions of body contouring surgery.
Your doctor will give you instructions for recovering from the body sculpting procedure, which may include:
- Wound care and dressing change.
- Movement to avoid blood clots.
- Report any complications.
- Stay out of the sun.
- use of medicines (for example, ointments or pills); To control pain or infection.
Features of the 4D body sculpting process
Among the advantages of the four-dimensional body sculpting process, you will get:
- Body parts are more defined and well shaped.
- Smaller and thinner appearance.
- Smoother skin.
- Symptoms improve.
The results of surgery are more visible and immediate, and with non-surgical options, it may take a few weeks or months to notice a difference.
4D body sculpting side effects
The 4D body sculpting procedure comes with some risks, and although they are relatively uncommon, they can include:
- Asymmetry (both sides do not look the same).
- Bleeding, or blood clots.
- Multiples Anesthesiasuch as nausea, vomiting, or difficulty waking up.
- Damage to nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and organs.
- Hair loss near wounds.
- Hematoma, which may need to be drained.
- Cracks that do not heal properly.
- Nerve injury that may cause numbness or changes in the feeling of the skin.
- Pain or swelling that lasts longer than expected.
- Heart or lung problems.
- You don't like results, which may require follow-up surgery.
- Scarring, rippling, or discoloration of the skin.
With non-surgical options, the risks are more limited, and may include:
- the pain.
- Skin redness.
- Unsatisfactory results, and you need to repeat the sessions.
You can also read: Micro fat injection"
Recovery period after 4D body sculpting
Recovery from surgical procedures can take weeks to months, depending on the amount of work done and the size of the incisions. Non-surgical options have much shorter recovery times, and most people return to work and other activities immediately after treatment.
You can also read: Botox for excessive sweating"
4D body sculpting cost in Egypt
The cost of body sculpting with Vaser varies from one country to another due to the difference in currency between countries, and from one beauty center to another depending on the medical equipment and the expertise of the medical staff on the basis of the center. :
- devices used.
- The area to be carved.
- The number of target areas.
- The number of sessions.
You can also read: Vitamin E and its uses for the skin"
When should you get emergency medical help?
Non-surgical procedures have very few risks, so you probably won't have to worry about complications. But if you've had surgery, you should report the following signs of infection or other complications:
- Bleeding, redness, or swelling at the wound site.
- A temperature above 39.
- Severe pain that does not go away with medication.
- Nausea, or vomiting.
You can also read: Weight loss doctor in Hurghada"
The results of 4D body sculpting For life, if maintained through an improved lifestyle in terms of food choices and meal timings for each individual, and of course, exercise is also a key factor in maintaining results.