Do you have a birthmark? Many people and children suffer from birthmarks that distort the appearance of the face and many other areas, but now you can get the best ways of birthmark removal in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides the best ways to treat birthmarks to get rid of them and get a birthmark-free skin.
Birthmarks are formed as a result of unknown reasons so far, but various medical and cosmetic methods have emerged to get rid of them. The plastic surgeon at Nadhra Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic will determine which type is suitable for your condition, as the types of birthmarks differ. There are vascular birthmarks, pigmentary birthmarks, congenital birthmarks, and others. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know before birthmarks removal in Hurghada with the best plastic surgeons and dermatologists in Hurghada.
What are birthmarks?
Birthmarks or moles are a grouping of pigment cells It often appears at birth or within weeks after birth. There is no clear reason for the appearance of birthmarks, as they are not transmitted by genetic genes. They also vary in shape, texture, and color, with birthmarks that are pink, brown, or red and purple in color. It has been called a “nevus” because some people believe that it appears when a pregnant woman ignores her sense of fever, so the shape of the food she craves appears on the child. But they are beliefs that have no scientific basis.
And birthmarks in most cases do not cause any harm to the owner and he does not feel pain, but it deforms the back, especially when it appears in exposed places such as its appearance on the face. Therefore, most people who have a birthmark remove it for cosmetic reasons. In addition, the growth of the birthmark does not stop, but may develop, and this varies from person to person. Some may think that skin peeling sessions can be performed, but this does not affect the birthmarks and does not blind the skin in the birthmark area. But Nadara Clinic provides you with the best ways to get rid of the birthmark permanently.
Causes of birthmarks
As we mentioned, there is no specific reason for the appearance of birthmarks, but the main reason for their appearance is a genetic defect or genetic mutation. Where the amount of melanin increases more than normal, which leads to the accumulation of cells and the formation of birthmarks.
Types of skin birthmarks
The treatment of birthmarks differs according to their type. Therefore, before treating birthmarks, the best doctor for birthmark removal in Egypt must be chosen in order to determine the type of birthmark. Types of birthmarks include:
1- Coffee stains with milk
It is a brownish coffee spot, sometimes ranging in color from dark to light brown. These spots are also called neurofibromas and they appear at any time from birth to childhood.
2- Moles (congenital nevi)
There are different types of birthmarks as there are round birthmarks as well as flat birthmarks. But with a change in color, this will indicate skin cancer.
3- Pigmented birthmarks
It is brown in color and is formed due to the accumulation of melanin pigment cells and the abundance of their production.
4- Vascular birthmarks
Vascular birthmarks are birthmarks that result from a change in the distribution of the usual blood vessels. The types of vascular birthmarks are:
- Salmon patches: These are light red, flat, salmon-like patches.
- Hemangiomas: They are usually blue-purple in color and may be raised and red. It develops and enlarges with the growth of the child and shrinks at the age of ten. They are benign tumors that do not pose a threat to the owner.
- Burgundy birthmark: Its color resembles the color of grape juice or wine, so it is called a winemark.
5- Port wine stains
They are red spots that appear anywhere in the body and are characterized by the fact that they do not disappear with the passage of time, and become darker with the passage of time.
6- Becker's nevus
Baker's nevus is hyperpigmentation that often appears on the upper back and upper shoulder as well. The skin is rough and coarse hair appears around the birthmark.
7- Mongolian blue spots
They are flat spots of gray color, which is why they are sometimes called gray spots or gray birthmarks. And the place of their appearance is often the bottom of the buttocks or the back in general.
Symptoms indicating that the birthmark is serious
Some people let birthmarks live with them as long as they are not serious. But how do you know if a birthmark is dangerous? We will inform you of the most important indicators that indicate the seriousness of birthmarks, and birthmarks must be removed immediately with the best doctors for birthmark removal in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Among the most important reasons for removing birthmarks, you can discover them when examining the birthmark as follows:
- If the birthmark has irregular and serrated edges.
- Asymmetry of the entire birthmark, where one side differs from one side.
- The difference in the color of the parts of the birthmark, as it has red, white, pink or blue spots.
- The diameter of the birthmark is large, knowing that sometimes the diameter of melanomas is small.
- When you notice a development in the mole as it grows, increases in size, or changes its color and texture.
- In case of bleeding moles.
- If it affects vision, such as in the cases of some children.
- The appearance of hair in moles.
- When the birthmark hinders the performance of daily activities.
- When it affects the psychological state due to deformation of the appearance of the skin, which leads to depression and isolation.
Preparations before birthmarks removal in Hurghada
- Birthmarks are considered a dangerous minus, as neglecting them may lead to their exacerbation and the emergence of cancerous tumors. So you should consult the best birthmark removal doctors in Hurghada. In Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada in the Red Sea, you will find the best doctor for birthmark removal with experience and high qualifications. In addition, the Nadara Clinic includes the latest techniques for birthmarks removal in Hurghada, as well as removing tattoos.
- Tell the birthmark removal doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic about your medical history and any treatments or medications you are taking.
- The doctor will examine the birthmark well to determine its type and condition.
- The doctor may ask you to perform some tests, and he may take a biopsy to examine the sample in the laboratory.
- The doctor will inform you about preparations before starting birthmark treatment in Hurghada such as:
- Avoid exposing the birthmark to sunlight.
- Stop smoking.
- Do not remove hair without consulting a doctor.
- Do not apply creams or skin care products to the birthmarks.
- Avoid taking a tan or tanning bed before the session.
- Stop taking vitamins or supplements.
- Do not take medications that contain blood thinners so that bleeding does not occur during birthmarks removal in Hurghada.
Methods of birthmark removal in Hurghada
We also mentioned that in order to be able to remove the birthmark, you must choose the best doctor who treats birthmarks in order to determine the best technique suitable for removing the birthmark according to its type and according to the doctor’s diagnosis. Among the most important birthmark removal techniques are the following:
First: Q-switched laser removal of birthmarks
Laser is used to remove many types of birthmarks, especially those close to the surface of the skin, the most important of which are hemangioma, Port and Wayne birthmarks, as well as Becker birthmarks. In addition to the possibility of treating pigmentation birthmarks with laser very effectively and it is always preferable to intervene early in order to get quick results. There are also types of lasers dedicated to getting rid of birthmarks, such as the Q-switch laser, the Pico laser, and the Ebrium laser.
The Q-switched laser and the pulsed dye laser are used more effectively in removing tattoos and laser tattoos and removing birthmarks. Whereas, the Q-switched laser technology relies on targeting pigment laser beams in the blood vessels, which raises their temperature and destroys them. Nadara Clinic has the best laser birthmark removal doctor with the latest effective laser technology.
Steps to remove birthmarks with laser in Hurghada
- Sterilize and clean the birthmark with a medicated solution.
- The plastic surgeon puts a local anesthetic on the birthmark and waits minutes for the local anesthetic to take effect. While in the case of children, total anesthesia may be done to prevent movement and the effects of a laser session to remove birthmarks.
- The plastic surgeon uses a laser device, whether it is a Q-switched laser, an epirium laser, or a carbon laser, as well as an intense light laser, or others, depending on the type of birthmark.
- The doctor determines the appropriate temperature for the laser beams.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic shines laser beams on the birthmark, which works to target and destroy blood vessels.
- At the end of the session, the doctor sets a date for a laser birthmark removal session at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, where the final removal of birthmarks requires more than one session.
Side effects of laser birthmark removal
After having a laser birthmark removal session with the best laser birthmark removal doctor in Hurghada, you will feel some temporary effects. But it will expire within one to two weeks. Therefore, you must follow the instructions of the best birthmark removal doctors in order to get quick results. Among these side effects are the following:
- Redness of the birthmark area.
- Feeling some pain after the anesthesia wears off.
- Swelling of the target area.
- Sensitivity to sunlight.
The results of laser birthmark removal
The result of laser birthmark removal will appear immediately after the surgery is over, but there will be some side effects that disappear within two weeks. However, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada in order to reach the best results of birthmark removal surgery in Hurghada.
The number of sessions of laser birthmark removal in Hurghada
The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will determine for you the number of laser sessions needed to get rid of the birthmark permanently. The number of sessions for laser mole removal often ranges from 4 to 10 sessions.
Second: removal of birthmarks by cooling in Hurghada
Cryo-removal of birthmarks is an effective treatment, especially for hemangioma and other types of birthmarks, according to the evaluation of the birthmark removal doctor at Nadara Clinic. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides the best doctors for birthmark removal techniques. The technique of removing birthmarks by cryotherapy relies on the use of liquid nitrogen to cool the blood vessels that work on the appearance of vascular birthmarks. Then it is discarded and destroyed. You may need more than one session as determined by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
Steps to birthmarks removal in Hurghada by freezing
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada is sterilized using a sterile medical solution.
- A local anesthetic is placed on the birthmark so that the patient does not feel any pain, and the doctor waits for the anesthetic to take effect.
- The doctor uses liquid nitrogen in refrigeration to cool the blood vessels. Which works to remove birthmarks by cooling.
- The doctor will tell you the date of the next session to remove the birthmark, as well as follow up the results to ensure that the birthmark is completely removed and that there are no cancerous tumors.
Temporary side effects after freezing birthmarks
You will feel some effects after removing birthmarks by cooling, but you must follow the instructions of the birthmark removal doctor until the side effects disappear within a week. Among these side effects are:
- Simple pain.
- Cooling point swelling.
The result of birthmarks removal by cooling in Hurghada
The result of birthmark removal in Hurghada will appear immediately, but you must continue to complete cooling sessions until you reach the best result. The number of sessions ranges from 1 to 3 sessions, depending on each nevus, its condition, size, and the skin's response to treatment.
Third: surgical removal of birthmarks
Surgical removal of vascular birthmarks, especially in large vascular birthmarks that may affect the child's vision if they are found around the eye. Surgery is the definitive treatment for birthmarks if the birthmarks do not respond to treatment with medications or corticosteroids. But it is a delicate surgery, so the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada must be chosen. It is also located in Nadara Clinic in Hurghada the best dermatologist Therefore, you can rely on the integrated medical team at Nadara Clinic. The process of removing the birthmark is one of the reconstructive surgeries, and it may be done for children if the birthmark affects the eye and vision or distorts the appearance.
Steps to remove birthmarks surgically
- The birthmark removal surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada cleans and disinfects the birthmark area.
- General anesthesia or local anesthesia is used, as determined by the surgeon, according to the birthmark's condition, size, and texture.
- The plastic surgeon removes the birthmark using surgical tools, according to its size and condition.
- The surgical incision is closed and the skin is tightened.
- After surgical removal of the mole, the entire mole is taken to a laboratory for analysis to ensure that it is free of cancerous tumors.
- In the end, you will wait in the clinic or hospital until the doctor checks on the stability of your condition and then sets an appointment to follow up on the results and wound healing.
Side effects after surgical birthmark removal
- Pain as a result of the disappearance of the effects of the anesthetic.
- Slight swelling in the surgical area.
- Redness of the surgery area.
The result of the birthmark removal surgery in Hurghada
The result of the birthmark removal surgery in Hurghada will appear immediately after the surgery is over, but there will be some temporary side effects that will go away within a week or two.
Treatment of birthmarks in Hurghada in other ways
The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic may use other methods for the purpose of treating birthmarks in Hurghada. Among these methods are the following:
- Beta-blockers: beta-blockers: Beta-blockers are used to reduce blood pressure, which helps reduce the size of the blood vessels that cause the appearance of vascular birthmarks. But you should consult a dermatologist before taking it so that it does not affect negatively. Examples include timolol, propranolol, or corticosteroids.
- Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids are among the most important anti-inflammatory drugs, which may be taken in more than one form, in the form of injections. And sometimes it is in the form of pills that are taken according to what the dermatologist and plastic surgeon prescribes for you at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
Doctor's instructions for removing birthmarks after getting rid of them
- Putting cold compresses on the birthmark area after removing it..
- Avoid exposing the target area to sunlight so that pigmentation and complications do not occur.
- Do not use skin care products or cosmetics on the birthmark area after it has been treated.
- Do not take any medications or treatments without consulting a plastic surgeon.
- Avoid removing hair from the area during the recovery period.
- Avoid smoking so as not to affect the speed of recovery after birthmark removal.
- Complete comfort and no effort.
Birthmark removal cost in Hurghada
The price of birthmark removal in Hurghada differs from one person to another according to several factors, but the price of laser birthmark removal ranges from 500 to 2000 pounds, while surgery is more than that, and the price of birthmark cooling varies. The most important factors affecting the price are:
- Birthmark type.
- The method of removing birthmarks, whether it is laser removal of birthmarks, as well as surgery to remove birthmarks or remove birthmarks by cooling.
- The number of sessions needed to treat birthmarks.
- Qualifications and certificates of a plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Estimations of the beauty clinic and its reputation and medical equipment.
Best doctors for mole removal in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada in the Red Sea Governorate provides you with the best doctor for birthmark removal. Where there is an integrated medical team with practical and scientific experience in removing birthmarks with many different birthmark removal techniques. Nadara Clinic also keeps pace with the latest international technologies used in cosmetic medicine. So you will get the best mole removal service in Hurghada.
In addition to the possibility of laser tattoo removal, laser birthmark removal, acne removal, vitiligo treatment, psoriasis and eczema treatment, lip filler injections and hair transplantation. Nadara Clinic has the best medical teams headed by Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, a specialist in dermatology and venereal diseases.
In the end, birthmarks are one of the things that bother many people, especially since the reason for their occurrence is unknown as a result of a genetic mutation. Therefore, many people think that its treatment is difficult, but with the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, you can get rid of birthmarks permanently. Contact us now and book with the best birthmark removal doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
How can I book an appointment for birthmark removal in Hurghada?
What is the treatment of birthmark on the face?
The plastic surgeon determines the best treatment for birthmarks based on the type of birthmark as well as the condition of the patient. There are many methods such as laser birthmark removal, cryoderma removal, as well as surgical birthmark removal.
How many laser sessions to remove the birthmark?
The number of laser sessions needed to get rid of the birthmark varies according to the condition of each patient, but it often ranges from 4 to 10 sessions.
When is a birthmark dangerous?
The birthmark must be monitored and its development, as its large size or color change indicates seriousness, as well as its texture change. Therefore, it is necessary to resort to a doctor to remove birthmarks with scientific and practical experience and competence.
Does peeling remove the birthmark?
Peeling does not work on the treatment of birthmarks in Hurghada, as it only works on superficial pigmentation. However, care must be taken to consult a plastic surgeon before peeling.
Does the birthmark return after its removal?
The birthmark does not return again, but an experienced birthmark removal doctor must be chosen to make sure that the birthmark is completely removed and that there are no cancerous tumors.