The skin is exposed to many factors that affect it, but burns are considered one of the factors that most affect the skin and may reach deep layers and leave burn scars that are difficult to remove, but Nadara Clinic provides you with the best burn treatment doctor in Hurghada. Burn treatment requires specialists in burn treatment, as well as a burn plastic surgeon in Hurghada. Therefore, Nadara Clinic has the best integrated medical team in order to obtain skin free of burn scars. However, you must be careful to consult a burn treatment doctor immediately after the burn occurs, so that removing the burn marks will be easier and also so that they do not leave a psychological impact on you.
In addition, operations to remove the effects of burns have spread throughout the world and the Nadara Clinic has developed to keep pace with international technologies in treating burns safely and effectively. We will tell you information about all burn treatment procedures with the best burn doctor in Hurghada.
What are burns?
Burns occur due to damage to skin tissue as a result of the cells of the surface layer of the skin and deeper layers being exposed to high temperatures, burning rays, or burning chemicals. The most important of these factors are external factors, such as scorching sunlight, fire flames, chemicals, etc. Therefore, the skin needs rapid medical intervention to control pain, reduce the risk of burn scars, and prevent infection. Children's burns are widespread in the kitchen, including hot drinks, hot soup, etc. Minor burns can be treated with first aid. As a result, the skin goes through stages, and in the end, the burn mark remains visible on the skin. But there is no need to worry, as you can now treat burns and their effects with the best burn treatment doctor in Hurghada.
Degrees of burns
The method of treating burns in Hurghada varies according to the degree of burn, as the symptoms of each degree of burn differ from the other, as well as its effect on skin tissue. Degrees of burns include three degrees, such as:
1- First degree burn
It is considered the simplest degree of burn. It is a simple burn in the surface layer of the skin, but it is not deep and does not reach other layers. The skin in the superficial layer will become red and have slight pain, and the recovery period will take 4 days. First-degree burns are treated simply at home, and if necessary, you can consult a doctor so as not to leave scars.
2- Second degree burns
This burn affects the surface layer and then deepens to the second layer of the skin dermis. This type is more painful than a first-degree burn, and the skin is swollen, blistered, and more red. It lasts for several days and leaves the skin with burn scars. Second degree burns should be treated after consulting a burn doctor in Hurghada. Where it requires special treatment.
3- Third-degree burn
It is considered one of the most dangerous types of burns, as it is deeper in the layers of the skin, where the burn reaches the fatty layer beneath the skin. Its color is also different from previous degrees of burn, as the burnt areas are black, brown, or white in color. Third-degree burns may also lead to nerve numbness. Treating third-degree burns requires patience, faith, and choosing the best burn treatment doctor in Hurghada and the Red Sea until you reach the satisfactory result. There is more than one way to treat first-degree burns, but the burn plastic surgeon will choose the best method that suits your skin condition.
Causes of skin burns
In order to be able to prevent skin burns, you must know the causes of burns in order to avoid exposure to them. The most important types of burns are the following, such as:
- Direct exposure to fire.
- hot steam.
- Hot liquids such as boiling water or hot soup.
- Sunshine at peak time.
- Ultraviolet rays such as during a tanning session.
- Electrical current.
- Some chemicals such as benzene or strong acids.
- Radiation such as X-rays.
- cigarette butts.
- Hot metals such as irons or cooking utensils.
- Hot glass is like some types of light bulbs.
- Direct exposure to fire.
- Touching a very hot metal, such as the surface of an iron.
- Touching the glass of incandescent light bulbs.
- cigarette butts.
Types of burn scars
Burn scars vary according to the depth of the burn in the skin, as well as the thickness of the skin and the type of burn material, but first-degree burns may not leave scars and disappear with time. However, second-degree burns and third-degree burns leave clear burn scars that may affect a person's psyche or hinder his movement and daily activities. There are 3 types of burn scars, such as:
- Hypertrophic Scars: They appear red or purple in color and cause an itching sensation.
- Contracture Scars: They affect tendons or muscles and tighten and shrink the skin, which impedes movement.
- Keloid scars: It is a scar in which hair does not grow, and it may be a shiny scar.
Candidates for treating burns
Minor burns may not require a burn doctor, but first aid must be given to them, or burns must be treated in a hospital, clinic, or equipped medical center. Top candidates for burn treatment include:
- Burns that cover large areas of skin.
- Deep burns, which affect many layers of the skin in depth.
- Some burns covering a staple.
- When you feel difficulty breathing or there is a burning in the windpipe.
- Burns of the face, hands and feet, especially for children.
- Burns showing layers below the skin.
- Burns that appear as charring of the skin or black or brown spots.
- Chemical burns as well as electrical burns.
Treatment procedures with a burn treatment doctor in Hurghada
Surgery to beautify burned skin in Hurghada or remove the effects of burns is considered one of the most indispensable operations or treatments. Burns not only affect the skin and cause pain, but also affect the psychological state and cause a mark that is often difficult to disappear. Therefore, we will inform you of all the procedures and your treatment journey at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. There is the latest medical technology in treating burns, as well as the best doctor for treating and beautifying burns in Hurghada.
Preparations before starting burn treatment in Hurghada
Treating and beautifying burns requires choosing a doctor who specializes in treating burns as well as beautifying burns, with experience and certificates in treating and beautifying burns. You must also choose a specialized medical center, clinic or hospital specializing in treating burns that has a good reputation and high sterilization. Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides you with the best burn treatment doctor in Hurghada, where there is an elite group of the best dermatologists and cosmetic doctors with high certificates, qualifications, and practical experience. The skin burn treatment doctor in Hurghada will diagnose the condition, as the appropriate treatment method must be determined according to the burn condition as follows:
- The burn is treated first in the event that it is recent before removing the effects of burns. This is done through the patient receiving first aid from doctors according to the condition and degree of the burn. Where the burn is cleaned and the patient is given medicines, painkillers and creams needed to heal the skin. The doctor also prescribes antibiotic creams for you and puts a bandage on it to prevent infection and speed up wound healing. The doctor may give you intravenous fluids to prevent dehydration or organ failure as a result of the burn. If there is a need for surgical intervention, it is also performed.
- The depth of the wound in the layers of the epidermis, as well as the extent of tissue damage, is determined in order to determine the appropriate treatment method.
- The appropriateness of the patient's condition for laser treatment or his need for surgery is determined by the depth of the scar in the skin and the extent of tissue fibrosis in it.
- The patient must not suffer from diseases that affect the operation or the need for general or partial anesthesia.
- The plastic surgeon and dermatologist will ask you how the burn occurred.
- You must inform the doctor of your medical history and if you are taking medications or other treatments, as well as the diseases that you suffer from.
- Some examinations and analysis are carried out to ensure that there are no contraindications to plastic surgery in Hurghada.
- You must follow the instructions of the wound doctor before treating burns, which include the following:
- Stop taking any medications that contain blood thinners, such as aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Avoid taking vitamins or herbal supplements.
- If you are a smoker, you must quit smoking immediately.
- Avoid touching the burn, putting water on it, or removing crusts.
- Do not apply skin care creams other than those prescribed by the burn plastic surgeon in Hurghada.
- If the appropriate treatment for burns on your skin is surgery, you should fast for 8 to 12 hours before surgery.
How does a burn doctor determine the method of treatment
The burn treatment doctor in Hurghada or the best dermatologist in Nadara Clinic decides the appropriate treatment method according to several factors:
- Degree of burn (if the burn is bad and the skin is broken, the doctor prefers to treat burns with surgery rather than treating burns with laser)
- Skin thickness and location in the body (in the case of a burn in the hands, arms, or saline, the doctor prefers to treat the burn with a laser, while in the case of thick skin, plastic surgery for the burn is preferred)
- Skin condition (if the patient's skin is elastic, it is preferable to perform skin stretching surgery using a silicone balloon)
- The condition of burn effects (the worse the burn is, the more difficult the laser treatment will be and the doctor will prefer to resort to surgery).
- The extent of tissue damage and fibrosis (the more fibrous the tissue is, the better it is to resort to surgery and remove the damaged tissue surgically).
Methods of treating burns in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic provides you with the best methods for removing burn marks in Hurghada, Red Sea. The burn treatment doctor in Hurghada will determine for you the best method that suits your burn effects. Where you can treat the effects of burns with laser, and there are also surgeries for treating burns in different ways. However, the decision remains in the hands of the best doctor for burn plastic surgery in Hurghada, the Red Sea, at Nadara Clinic.
First: Treating the effects of burns with laser in Hurghada
Laser has revolutionized the world of cosmetics because of its advantages, many uses, and different types that suit every skin type. Laser burn scar removal in Hurghada at Nadara Center is also considered one of the best ways to treat advanced burn scars, such as second-degree burns as well as third-degree burns. Where it uses carbon laser technology, which works to break down scars, and with repeated sessions in the number determined by the burn treatment doctor in Hurghada, the Red Sea, you will reach amazing results. In addition, removing the effects of burns with a laser eliminates the need for plastic surgery and its risks.
Advantages of treating burn effects with laser in Hurghada
- Short recovery period and speed of recovery.
- Less pain than surgical intervention.
- Improve skin appearance and smoothness.
- Treat overgrown plant and stubborn scars.
- Speed of recovery compared to surgical intervention.
- Regeneration of skin cells and restoration of its function.
- Improving the general appearance of the skin, which greatly reflects on the psyche of the patient.
- Lasers can treat old or new scars.
- Treating stubborn scars such as hypertrophic scars.
How to remove the effects of burns with laser in Hurghada
- The doctor cleans the burn area.
- A burn plastic surgeon applies a local anesthetic to the burn marks.
- The doctor uses the appropriate device for the state of the burn, its degree, depth, and age, and passes laser beams over the area for a sufficient period.
- Finally, the burn plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada determines the date of the next session to follow up on the results and conduct another laser session if necessary.
The result of treating burn effects with laser in Hurghada
The results of treating the effects of burns with laser will appear gradually, as after the first session, scars will appear less, but with some redness and swelling that will disappear within days. The plastic surgeon in Hurghada will determine the number of sessions required for your case.
Second: skin grafting to treat burns
Skin grafting is the ideal solution in the event of tissue damage resulting from a second or third degree burn. Therefore, choose the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada who specializes in treating burn effects. As the skin grafting process requires precision and high surgical skill, therefore, the best doctor for burn scars treatment in Hurghada, the Red Sea, must be chosen. Nadara Clinic provides you with the best plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada, as well as many cosmetic services.
The process of replacing the skin in the burn area with another skin from the same patient's body is also performed, as this is the appropriate solution for large areas. This is done by inserting a silicone balloon under the skin in another area of the body, which expands the skin and then extracts part of the skin. The skin also contains blood vessels and tissues, as well as muscles, according to each case, and then it is transplanted in the burn area to replace the damaged skin.
Advantages of skin transplantation for burn patients
- The appropriate method is in the case of large areas affected by the burn in the skin.
- Using the patient's own skin, which does not cause a reaction from the immune system to attack it.
- Skin grafting surgery accompanies skin release surgery, which helps restore skin efficiency, especially in the case of contracture scars that affect movement.
Method of patching burned skin
- The doctor cleans the burn area.
- The patient is given general or partial anesthesia according to the condition and is evaluated by the burn plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada.
- A plastic surgeon in Hurghada, the Red Sea, performs a skin grafting procedure by extracting skin from an area of the body.
- The plastic surgeon in Hurghada inserts a silicone balloon under the skin in another area of the body, which causes the skin to expand.
- The burn plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada extracts a portion of the skin called the excess skin harvesting area. It is accompanied by blood vessels and fatty tissue, and then skin grafts are made in the affected area. The skin is then sutured at the harvesting area.
- The surgeon removes the damaged tissues that make up the traces of the burn.
- The process of transplanting skin harvested from the patient's body to replace burned skin is then stitched.
- The doctor places a bandage over the wound area.
- The doctor may tell you to visit a physiotherapist to restore skin elasticity and movement.
- Finally, the doctor will ensure that your condition is stabilized before leaving the clinic or hospital, and then he will schedule an appointment to follow up on the results of skin graft surgery to treat burns.
Result of skin graft surgery in Hurghada
The initial results will appear after skin grafting after the end of the recovery period, which ranges from two weeks to 30 days depending on each case. While the final result will appear within a period ranging from one to two months, depending on each case and its complications.
Instructions from the burn treatment doctor in Hurghada after treatment
- Avoid exposing the affected area to sunlight.
- Apply antibiotic creams and moisturizing lotions prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid putting in hard effort in the case of burn scar surgeries.
- Not touching the affected area.
- Keeping the affected area clean.
- Maintaining health and eating a healthy balanced diet.
Steps to treat minor burns
If you are not aware of the risks of burns and the instructions that must be followed, they are as follows:
- Place the burnt area under lukewarm, not cold, water for a quarter of an hour or twenty minutes.
- Avoid using ice so as not to damage the tissues.
- Get rid of clothing that is near the wound but not stuck in it.
- Remove any rings or tight items to prevent swelling.
- Do not try to remove anything stuck in the wound. Book your appointment to be examined immediately by the best dermatologist in Hurghada.
- In case of burns to the face or eyes, you must remain upright and go to the doctor immediately.
- Apply moisturizing cream after the burn has cooled.
- Do not try to pop bubbles or blisters, but you should consult a burn doctor in Hurghada immediately.
- The wound should be loosely covered with a sterile gauze pad. Do not put pressure on the wound. Do not use cotton.
- If you need painkillers, take paracetamol, such as ibuprofen, and do not take aspirin.
- You can consult a dermatologist in Hurghada at Nadara Center, as well as to make sure if you should take a tetanus serum or not.
The cost of removing burn marks in Hurghada
The cost of burn treatment in Hurghada varies according to several factors, including the degree and depth of the burn, and the type of treatment, whether it is laser or graft surgery. The price of burn treatment also varies according to the qualification, experience and certification of the burn doctor, in addition to the reputation and cleanliness of the clinic or hospital.
In conclusion, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology is considered one of the best burn cosmetic centers in Hurghada, in addition to the presence of the best burn doctor. There are also many cosmetic treatments and services provided by the best plastic surgeons, as well as dermatologists, and treatment for all skin diseases. Find Nadara's website or social media and see before and after photos of burn plastic surgery. You can also search for patient reviews and their satisfaction with treatment. Contact us now to support you in your journey to get rid of burns and their effects and regain your confidence without the scars of burns.
How can I book an appointment with a burn doctor in Hurghada?
How do I know what degree the burn is?
If the burn is in the superficial layer, it is a burn of the first degree, while if it reaches the second dermis layer, it is of the second degree, while if it reaches all layers of the epidermis up to the fatty layer, it is of the third degree. There is also a fourth degree when the burn reaches the muscles or bones.
How long does it take to treat second degree burns?
The burn site will heal within two weeks, while if the burn effects are treated with laser, it may take two to four sessions, depending on each case.
Do old burns have a cure?
Yes, you can treat old burns with laser, as it is effective in treating them.