Time passes on us and leaves its mark on our skin, where wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging appear, but now you can remove the trace of time from your skin. We offer you the latest effective cosmetic injection, which is Jalupro injection in Hurghada for the face. Therefore, you will find in Nadara Clinic in Hurghada the best doctors for freshness needles, Jalupro injections of all kinds in the best beauty clinic in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic is also distinguished by the presence of an integrated medical team that performs all cosmetic and therapeutic procedures in order to treat all your skin problems.
Jalupro injection are one of the latest cosmetic methods that rely on biorevitalization of the skin, which helps stimulate cells with the help of amino acids and hyaluronic acid. Jalupro Skin Booster injection target the connective tissue that contains fibroblasts that have lost their efficiency over time and restore their normal activity. More than one type of Jalupro needle has also appeared to suit all ages. If you want to know more about these effective injections, you can read the following.
What is Jalupro injection?
Jalupro injection, has recently appeared biological activationBio revitalization. The idea of these needles is based on reviving the cells and stimulating the skin through the substances contained in the Gallipro needle of amino acids and hyaluronic acid in different proportions. There are also advanced types with different proportions of materials, namely Jalupro Classic & JaluPro HMW- Jalupro super Hydro. The Italian Gallipro double freshness needles help restore the skin to its youth by stimulating cell regeneration and nourishing it to get rid of wrinkles and dullness of the skin. Therefore, the best rejuvenation needle doctors at Nadara Center will perform cosmetic injections using Gallipro injections, so that you can enjoy brighter, smoother, and more vibrant skin.
What is biorevitalization?
As we mentioned before, Jalupro injection are considered part of biorevitalization of the skin. It is a non-surgical cosmetic technique that aims to restore the natural appearance of the skin by nourishing it and stimulating cells naturally to regenerate and increase collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. In the end, you will regain your youth at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Jalupro needle components
The components of Jalupro injection differ according to their type. As we mentioned, there are three types, but the basic components in the three types include the following:
- Hyaluronic acid and its percentage varies in each injection to suit the patient's age.
- AA amino acids such as Glycine, L-Proline, L-Lysine, and L-Leucine.
Jalupro needle benefits
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Activate cells to rejuvenate the skin.
- Stimulation of the adipose tissue.
- Reduce the effects of scars.
- Treating bags under the eyes.
- Reducing signs of skin aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Keeps skin moisturized.
- Improve skin health.
- Brightening dull skin.
- Skin sagging treatment.
- Hides stretch marks.
- Restore skin elasticity.
- Deep nourishment of skin cells.
How does Jalupro work?
Alglubero needles or biorevitalization needles depend on biorevitalization, where they start the metabolism of fibroblasts, which stimulates the production of collagen. Amino acids also work to restore the natural glow of the skin with new cells free of pigmentation or scars and blemishes. In addition, the amino acids (glycine, proline, lysine and leucine) activate the skin's natural properties. So the skin regains its ideal hydration levels. In addition, the combination of hyaluronic acid with these amino acids stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which are among the substances produced by the skin to treat many skin problems, give it elasticity and vitality, and combat the signs of skin aging.
Candidates for Jalupro Skin Booster injection
Freshness needles Gallopro injections treat many problems from the depths of the skin, so there are many candidates for this injection, such as:
- Those who have traces of acne or traces of scars.
- Skin dryness.
- The appearance of signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- sagging skin
- People with dark circles or puffiness under the eyes.
- Skin loss of its elasticity and vitality.
- Skin dullness.
- Skin damage due to sun exposure.
- With some other cosmetic injections like Jalupro Botox or after Laser skin resurfacing or Hyaluronic injection.
Jalupro injection sites in the body
Jalupro Skin Booster can be injected into many areas of the body to treat its problems. The most important areas that can be treated are:
- Jalupro injection for the face.
- The neck.
- The chest.
- inner knees.
- inner thighs.
- The abdomen.
Instructions before injecting Jalupro in Hurghada
- Jalupro injection can be performed in Hurghada in an equipped hospital, clinic or medical center. However, care must be taken to choose the best doctor for Jalupro injection, so you can choose Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where there are the best Jalupro needle doctors in Hurghada, and there are the latest technologies and devices to reach the best skin and treat all its problems.
- Tell the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic about your medical history and if you are taking any medications or treatments.
- If you suffer from viral diseases or infections, you must inform the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic before the injection.
- Your doctor will tell you to do an allergy test to the materials of Jalupro needle.
- Smoking must be stopped as it affects the efficiency of the injection and the recovery of the skin.
- Avoid exposing injection sites to the sun.
- Do not take painkillers or any medications that help thin the blood.
- Avoid taking vitamins or supplements.
- Do not apply creams and products to combat the signs of skin aging at least a week before the session.
- Stop applying cosmetics and skin care products before the injection.
- Avoid hair removal before Jalupro Skin Booster session at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
Types of Gallipro injections in Hurghada
There is a rapid development in cosmetic injections, so different types of Jalupro Skin Booster injections have emerged. It consists of three types that are similar in their components, but the concentrations differ, and accordingly the uses differ. These types include Jalupro Classic, Jalupro HMW, and Jalupro Super Hydro.
First: Jalupro Classic
Jalupro Classic injections are the first Jalupro products, which were produced in 2006 and achieved great success all over the world. It is called the AA HA LMW group, as it relies on bioremodeling in a way that stimulates cells by hyaluronic acid, which works to form collagen, as well as effective amino acids. Which helps moisturize the skin from its depths and treat its problems. It is used for young people at the beginning of skin progression.
Jalupro Classic injection ingredients
Jalupro injection for face contains lyophilized amino acids which includes L-lysine, L-leucine, glycine, L-proline and sodium hyaluronate. Among the most common places where Jalupro injections are used are:
- Eye area.
- The neck.
- for the face.
How many sessions of Jalupro Classic injections are needed?
The number of sessions for each type of Gallipro injection varies in Hurghada, as the composition of each of them differs in terms of the proportion of components, as well as the injection site for the face or neck. However, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will advise you to perform 3 sessions to reach the best result, and 10 days should separate each session from the next.
Jalupro classic injection method
- The plastic surgeon sterilizes the target area with a medical solution.
- Marks the injection areas with the pen.
- Local anesthesia is applied to the area so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada mixes the two tubes together, as the first tube contains amino acids, while the second tube contains hyaluronic acid.
- The plastic surgeon uses micro syringes to inject Jalupro Classic Skin Booster.
- In the end, the doctor will set the date for the next session with you, which will be 10 days after the first session.
Side effects after Gallipro injection in Hurghada
After injecting Gallipro Classic Skin Booster in Hurghada, you will feel some effects, but they will completely fade within days. These temporary side effects include:
- The pain is simple.
- Swelling at the injection site.
- Slight redness.
The result of the Jalupro Classic injection
The result of Jalupro injections will appear immediately after the injection, but as we mentioned, there will be redness and swelling. But within days, the swelling and redness will end and the result will appear. While the final result appears after conducting the number of sessions recommended for your case by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Skin at a young age usually needs 3 sessions of Jalupro Classic injection to treat the beginning signs of skin aging and moisturize the skin. The results of Jalupro Classic injection will last up to 3 months from the date of the last Jalupro Skin Booster session.
Second: Jalupro HMW injections
Jalupro HMW injections are characterized by containing a sweeter percentage of hyaluronic acid in addition to amino acids. So the group is called AA HA HMW. But the use of Jalupro Classic injections differs from Jalupro HMW injections, as HMW is used for skin of an average age, as it treats many signs of skin aging such as wrinkles. Jalupro injections under the eye are also known to treat the skin around the eye and hide signs of skin aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. In addition to its efficiency in lightening the skin, it is used for pigmentation and dark circles.
Number of sessions of HMW Jalupro Skin Booster
We also mentioned that the percentage of hyaluronic acid in Jalupro HMW needles is greater than Jalupro Classic, so its effect appears after only two sessions. However, this depends on the plastic surgeon’s assessment of the condition of your skin and the extent of its need for treatment. Among the most common areas that are used to treat injections of Jalupro (HMW):
- for the face.
- Lip rejuvenation.
- The neck.
- around the eye.
HMW Jalupro injection method
- The area to be injected with Jalupro HMW is cleaned.
- Jalupro freshness needle doctors mark injection sites first with a pen.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada applies a local anesthetic to the previously identified areas.
- The plastic surgeon uses mesotherapy injection with fine, thin needles that are injected into the reticular dermis area.
- The plastic surgeon massages the injection area well.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic will set the date for the next session to follow up on the results and perform another injection of HMW Jalupro injections.
Side effects after injection of Jalupro HMW in Hurghada
Side effects after Jalupro injections in Hurghada are less than Jalupro classic injections and will disappear faster than the first type. Among these side effects are:
- Swelling of the injection site.
- Slight redness.
- The pain is simple.
The result of Jalupro HMW injection
The results of Gallipro injections will appear in Hurghada of the HMW type immediately after the injection, and you will feel an improvement in wrinkles around the eye or the injection area. Where it works to lighten and impart freshness to the skin. However, the final result will appear within a month, when the collagen may have formed, and its results appeared in terms of elasticity and freshness of the skin.
Third: Jalupro Super Hydro injection
Japulro Super Hydro is the latest cosmetic innovation that deeply treats the skin and activates cells for a longer lasting result. Therefore the group of enhanced AA peptides is called HA LMW + HMW. It contains the highest levels of hyaluronic acid, in addition to 7 amino acids, higher than Jalupro Classic and Jalupro HMW injections. In addition to peptides that treat skin loss of vitality and dryness. Therefore, Jalupro Super Hydro injections enhance and deeply moisturize the skin, as well as activate its cells to rejuvenate the skin and restore its youth as soon as possible and for a long time.
Jalupro Super Hydro injection components
Jalupro injections in Hurghada contain similar materials, but the latest version of Jalupro Pro injections is distinguished by sweeter proportions and better additions to the skin, such as:
- 80 mM of hyaluronic acid.
- Amino acids such as Glycine, L-Proline, L-Lysine, L-Leucine, L-alanine, L-Arginine.
- 3 peptides.
And one of the most common places to treat it is the injection of Jalupro Super Hydro
Jalupro Super Hydro is used to treat all areas of very damaged and tired skin, such as:
- The face.
- The neck.
Jalupro Super Hydro sessions
The number of Jalupro sessions in Hurghada depends on the type of Jalupro injection, as well as on the condition of the skin and the extent of its damage, dryness and loss of vitality. Therefore, the skin often needs Jalupro Super Hydro injections from two to three sessions, provided that the first two sessions are a month apart, while the third session is after 5 months for longer results. But in the case of severely damaged skin, you need a number of 3 to 4 sessions, provided that the first two sessions are separated by a month, while the third session is after 3 months, and the fourth session is after another 3 months. This is what the best Jalupro needle doctors will evaluate for you at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Steps to inject Jalupro Super Hydro
- The plastic surgeon sterilizes the skin well before starting the injection session.
- The doctor determines the target places for injection by means of the pen, where he puts the points of the injection site.
- The plastic surgeon will numb the target area with local anesthesia and then wait for the anesthesia to take effect.
- Jalupro Super Hydro Dr. Double Freshness needles use fine, thin needles to administer the injections gradually.
- In the end, the plastic surgeon will schedule the next session to follow up on the results and schedule the next injection session.
Side effects after Jalupro Super Hydro injection
As usual, you will feel some temporary side effects, but they will only last for a few hours or one day at most. Where Jalupro Super Hydro injections are characterized by the speed of recovery and the rapid appearance of results, and these effects such as:
- Redness of the injection areas.
- slight swelling
Jalupro Super Hydro injection result
The result of Jalupro Super Hydro injection will appear faster than Jalupro Classic and Jalupro MHW as the recovery period is shorter. This is a result of the Jalupro Super Hydro needle containing a greater proportion of hyaluronic acid and amino acids that stimulate collagen and activate cells to restore their vitality very quickly. However, you must follow the number of biorevitalization sessions as determined by the best Jalupro needle doctors in Hurghada.
Instructions after injecting Jalupro in Hurghada
In order to get the best result after injecting Jalupro Skin Booster in Hurghada, you must adhere to the instructions of Jalupro freshness needle doctors in Hurghada, such as:
- Stay in a well-ventilated area of the treated area.
- The treated area should be placed in a higher position, in the case of the face, it should be kept elevated on a higher pillow.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to sunlight.
- Do not apply products, creams or cosmetics to the skin.
- Avoid sweat and exertion such as sports or sauna.
- Not going back to smoking.
- Avoid removing hair from the treatment areas.
- Drink adequate amounts of water.
- Do not take any medications without consulting a plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Eat healthy, balanced food.
Persons who are not candidates for Jalupro injections in Hurghada
- Pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
- Those with immune diseases.
- Having active acne.
- Those taking antibiotics.
- The presence of open wounds in the skin.
- People with cancer.
Jalupro injection price in Hurghada
The price of Jalupro Skin Booster injections in Hurghada depends on several factors, but the price of Jalupro injections in Hurghada ranges from 6000 to 7000 Egyptian pounds. Among the factors influencing the price, such as:
- Skin condition, dryness and loss of vitality.
- Age of the patient.
- The type of Jalupro injection used in the treatment (Jalupro Classic, Jalupro MHW or Jalupro Super Hydro)
- The experience and certifications of a plastic surgeon.
- Cosmetic clinic website.
- Clinic equipment and good reputation.
Finally, restoring your skin's natural, vibrant, and radiant complexion is now in your hands with Jalupro Skin Booster injections. You will erase all traces of time on your skin, such as wrinkles or smile lines, as well as pigmentation or traces of scars and acne. You will find the latest cosmetic treatments such as Sculptra injection Amber needle The best acupuncture doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book Jalupro injections in Hurghada?
When will the results of Jalupro injections appear?
The results of Jalupro Skin Booster injections appear immediately, but with some swelling and redness, but within a week, the results of Jalupro Classic or Jalupro HMW injections will appear, while the results of Jalupro Super Hydro injections will appear after two days. The final result of Jalupro injections appears after the completion of the necessary number of sessions as determined by the plastic surgeon, and the final result often appears after 6 months.
What is the Jalupro injection?
These are injections that work on revitalizing the skin, which improves the performance of cells and restores their natural activity. These injections also contain amino acids and hyaluronic acid, which work on the production of collagen and elastin to restore the skin's freshness and elasticity.
How does Jalupro work?
The idea of Jalupro injection depends on starting the metabolism of fibroblast cells, which restores their vitality and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. Which works to give the skin a new dress of natural cells that are free from pigmentation or the effects of acne. It also treats sagging, lifts the skin and eliminates dark circles.
Where is Jalupro injected?
Jalupro injections are used in many places in the human body, such as the face, mainly around the eyes or forehead, as well as in the chin and lips. It is also used to treat sagging skin in the neck area, as well as to improve the appearance of the underarms, hands and knees.
Which Jalupro injection is suitable for my skin?
The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic will determine which type is suitable for you according to your age and skin condition.