Always and ever, beauty is everyone's goal, especially if there are wounds or scars that affect this beauty But with the development of laser uses, there are many ways to remove scars in Hurghada. Nadara center for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada will give you the opportunity to restore your pure skin free of any wounds or scars that occurred to it. Nadara center is characterized by the presence of the best dermatologist in Hurghada He has experience in removing traces of wounds and scars. In addition to using the latest technologies and modern medical treatments in order to reach the maximum levels of patient satisfaction with his appearance and increase his self-confidence.
Factors of the appearance of scars on the skin
Traces of wounds and scars appear as a result of damage to the layers of the skin, which makes the skin produce collagen, where the fibrous connective tissues appear on the outer surface of the skin to treat the wound area. This happens as a result of many factors, for example:
- A tool penetrated the skin.
- Infection with some skin diseases such as chicken pox.
- As a result of surgery.
- Exposure to burns.
- Exposing the skin to sunlight for a long time.
- Accidents occur with wounds in the skin that heal slowly.
- genetic factors.
Types of wounds and scars
There are different types of scars, they may be light or prominent. Such as:
1. Hypertrophy scars
These hypertrophic scars appear as a result of the overproduction of collagen and the growth of connective tissue, which makes the scar tissue excess. In addition, they are prominent scars and red in color. It arises for several reasons, including:
- Wounds with sutures.
- Vascular problems.
- Smoking causes the blood vessels to constrict.
2. Keloid scars
These are scars that appear as a result of excessive secretion of connective tissue to the extent that it exceeds the area of the wound. And this is due to genetic reasons. Among the places on the body that are most prone to this type of scars are the ear pinna, chest, shoulders and back.
3. Pigmented scars
They are scars in which the skin color appears darker than the surrounding skin. This occurs as a result of wound infection or exposure to the sun during the healing stages of the skin. It often appears in people with dark skin.
4. Shrinking or retractile scars
There are scars that may shrink excessively and even make the joints' movements difficult. Connective tissue damage may occur as a result of second or third-degree burns.
5. Atrophic scars
They are scars that appear as a result of acne, smallpox or vaccinations. They may be in the form of pits or flat. And the reason for their appearance is damage to the fat under the wound. It has categories such as:
- Ice breaker scars are so named because they make the skin full of holes due to deep damage to the skin as a result of black and white heads.
- Ribbed scars, occur as a result of the intense appearance of acne and are sharp-angled.
- Stretch marks occur after pregnancy.
Laser scar removal in Hurghada
Laser has now become the magic solution for many cosmetic problems, as it dispenses with cosmetic surgeries and their risks. Scientists have developed the uses of laser, the most important of which is laser scars removal in Hurghada, as it is the ideal solution to restore the purity of the skin and get rid of impurities as a result of scars.
How laser technology works to remove scars
Laser scars removal technology relies on thermal laser beams targeting the internal and external tissues of the scars. Thus stimulating the secretion of natural collagen and as a result the skin cells are renewed and become more natural.
Advantages of laser wound removal in Hurghada
- Quick sessions that don't need time.
- The possibility of practicing a normal life after the sessions, while adhering to the doctor's instructions.
- The ideal solution for all skin types.
- No need for surgical intervention.
- Satisfactory and effective results.
- The speed of recovery from the operation.
- Remove scars of various causes.
- A cure for many skin diseases.
- There is no significant pain during the treatment session.
- Get rid of dark skin color.
- Increase self-confidence.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- The prices of laser sessions are less expensive compared to plastic surgeries.
Is the use of a laser to remove the traces of wounds and scars safe?
Laser is one of the most popular treatments used for many cosmetic purposes. Because of its effectiveness and reduce the risks of surgical operations. Moreover, it is safe to use. But you must choose the right place and an experienced dermatologist. And this is what Nadara Center provides you with the best dermatologist in Hurghada to remove scars using the best and latest laser devices.
Candidate cases for using laser for cosmetology
The laser treats many cases of the following skin problems:
- Eliminate skin pigmentation.
- Tighten sagging skin.
- Get rid of freckles.
- birthmark removal.
- Treatment of minor wrinkles on the skin and traces of burns.
- Laser hair removal.
- Treatment of red or white stretch marks after pregnancy.
- Getting rid of stitches' traces after operations.
- Tattoo removal.
- Laser acne scars removal.
- Remove scars.
- Treatment of vitiligo and psoriasis Excimer laser.
- Laser lips supply.
Methods of laser scars removal in Egypt
There are many ways to remove scars with laser, which depend on the type of scars, whether is it superficial or sunken, old or modern, as well as the type of skin. And also one of the most important ways to remove scars, such as:
First: Removal of scars using an ablative fractional laser.
It depends on the type of laser to remove the outer layer of the skin. As it uses intense rays of a CO2 laser as well as the Erbium YAG laser, and this helps to grow a new layer and then stimulate the next layer to produce collagen. And with continued sessions, the scar will become smoother and lighter than before. So it is suitable for the prominent and recessed exits. And it needs at least two weeks for the skin to heal as a result of redness and peeling.
Second: Removal of scars using a non-ablative laser or a nonablative fractional laser.
This type of laser depends on targeting and heating the deep layers of the skin without affecting the superficial layers of the skin, such as light or pulsed laser (PDL). One of the most important benefits of a non-exfoliating laser is to stimulate collagen production and make the skin uniform in texture and color as it targets melanin and hemoglobin. And in the end, you get unparalleled skin, and this type is characterized by the absence of temporary side effects on the skin for a long time, such as an exfoliating laser. Moreover, its results appear faster than exfoliating lasers.
Third: Removing scars using a fractional laser.
TheFractional laserlike the previous types, but the difference is that the laser beams are divided into thousands of microscopic rays so that they target the deeper layers of the skin in the form of columns without affecting the surrounding tissues. It is one of the best types of laser scars removal in Hurghada, as it does not need time to recover and its results appear quickly.
Instructions before laser scars removal sessions in Hurghada
The best doctors at Nadara Center for dermatology, Laser, and cosmetology in Hurghada will inform the patient of the instructions that must be followed before the scar removal procedure in Hurghada. These include instructions such as:
- Choosing a clinic or medical center with experienced doctors, as well as modern medical equipment, such as Nadara center for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Visit the doctor to evaluate the scars or traces of wounds and determine the type of laser used to remove them.
- Tell the doctor about your medical history and any skin diseases you suffer from.
- Inform your doctor of all medications and treatments such as if you used Accutane to treat acne.
- Stop smoking two weeks before the sessions because it affects the results of the sessions and the healing of the layers of the skin.
- Not taking blood thinners such as Aspirin or Ibuprofen…etc and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Do not take nutritional or herbal supplements, as well as vitamins, two weeks before the sessions.
- Apply the creams that the doctor will tell you to prepare the skin to respond to the laser.
- Make sure to clean the skin or take a bath before the session to clean the skin.
- Avoid applying cosmetics, skin care creams, or even deodorants before the laser session.
- Stay away from chemical peel sessions or collagen injections.
- Avoid removing hair from the targeted area with wax.
- Not being exposed to sunlight for a long time
- Avoid any products containing glycolic acid, or retinoids, two weeks before laser scar treatment.
Steps to laser scars removal in Hurghada
As mentioned earlier, laser treatment does not take as long as surgical interventions. The steps of a laser scar treatment session are as follows:
First: Clean the place of the wound or scar
The doctor cleans the target area of the scar as well as the skin around it.
Second: local anesthesia
A local anesthetic is applied to the target area and it can be in the form of a local anesthetic injection under the skin or local anesthetic cream.
Third: protect the eyes
Wear laser eye goggles.
Fourth: Using the laser beams and directing them to the scar
The doctor places the laser beam on the scar area for a period ranging from 20 minutes to two hours, according to the treatment plan.
Fifth: Applying ointments
The doctor will apply ointments or bandages to the targeted area to soothe it.
Instructions after a laser scars removal session in Hurghada
To reach the best results and not cause any complications, you must adhere to the instructions of the dermatologist at the Nadara Center in Hurghada after treating the effects of wounds, which are as follows:
- Apply cold compresses to the treatment areas to reduce pain.
- Do not wash the area for at least 8 hours after the session.
- Follow the prescription written by your dermatologist, such as taking painkillers and applying antibiotics.
- Do not touch the treated area and wash your hands with soap to eliminate bacteria.
- Avoid trying to remove the scales.
- Not being exposed to sunlight for a long time
Side effects after laser scar removal
Temporary side effects often occur after sessions, but do not worry, they quickly disappear according to the type of laser used as we have mentioned before. These symptoms are like:
- feeling pain
- Swelling and redness in the treated area.
- Feeling itchy for a while.
When does the result of laser scar removal appear?
You may be in a hurry and want to see the result of the wound treatment sessions, but it depends on the type of laser used and the degree of scars and wounds treated. In addition, the result will be noticeable after the first session, but the permanent result appears after several sessions.
What is the ideal timing for beginning laser scars removal sessions?
If you have a scar or a wound anywhere in the body, you can start treatment after the wound has healed for about 3 or 4 weeks. But the wound should not be exposed to the sun while it is healing. It is preferable to intervene early because early intervention is what makes treatment sessions for scars and the cost less than after a long period. Despite that, old scars are treated with the same efficiency, but with more sessions than modern ones.
Who are not candidates for laser scars removal?
- Pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
- Patients with skin diseases such as vitiligo, herpes, psoriasis, cystic acne and contact dermatitis.
- Those who take acne treatment medications such as isotretinoin, where must wait six months before using the laser on the skin.
- People who have recently taken a tan.
- People who are allergic to light waves and lasers.
The cost of laser scar removal in Hurghada
The cost of laser scar removal in Egypt is less expensive than outside Egypt, so many people with scars resort to a freshness center for dermatology, laser and cosmetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The cost ranges from 450 EGP to 1250 EGP, but this depends on many factors to determine the appropriate price, for example:
- Experience of the treating Doctor.
- The clinic's modern equipment.
- The age of the patient, as determines the number of sessions and the response of the skin to the laser beams to produce collagen.
- The degree, type and extent of scars and wounds.
- The place of the scars on the body, where the response of the skin varies from one area of the body to another.
- The number of laser sessions needed to remove scars.
- Skin type and color.
- The type of laser used, where the fractional laser is the most expensive type.
In the end, the laser has become indispensable today in all cosmetic clinics to treat many skin problems such as pigmentation treatment.frecklesold spots, melasma, scars, burns...etc. Nadara clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea is the best scars removal center in Hurghada due to its selection of the best dermatologists. In addition to the presence of many other medical and cosmetic services such as Filler injection and Botox And laser hair removal as well as the treatment of psoriasis, vitiligo and other skin diseases.
- How can I book an appointment for laser scars removal?
- How many sessions do you need to get rid of scars with laser?
The number of sessions varies from case to case according to the severity and size of the scars and the type of laser, and most cases often need 3 to 5 sessions.
- What type of laser is suitable for me and how is it determined?
The dermatologist at Nadara Center evaluates the scars and the traces of wounds and determines the best method for laser scars removal in Hurghada, which suits the type, degree and location of your scars.
- Does the laser remove the scars permanently?
The laser works to reduce the effects of wounds and scars and make them unnoticeable by renewing the skin cells in them.
- Does the laser remove stitches' traces?
Yes, the laser removes the traces of old stitches.
- What are the prices of laser scars removal sessions in Hurghada?
The prices of wound treatment sessions depend on several factors, the number of sessions, the age of the patient, the type of scar and its location in the body, as well as whether it is new or old. The prices of laser sessions to treat the effects of scars start from 450 Egyptian pounds, and the dermatologist determines the cost of treatment according to the type of laser used that matches these factors.
- When will the results of laser scars removal sessions appear?
The result of the laser scars removal treatment in Hurghada will appear after the first session at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. But the number of sessions suggested by the dermatologist must be maintained.
- What is the duration of treatment for the traces of wounds and scars?
The duration of treatment of scars is not less than 4 to 6 months.
- How much does a laser session cost to remove scars on the face?
This depends on the degree of the scar, its size and the age of the patient, so the doctor must evaluate it first to determine the type of laser and the number of sessions needed.
- Does laser cause cancer?
The laser has become very popular in the cosmetic field, but the frequency used for laser rays does not penetrate the body, but only stops on the targeted skin layers. It has not been proven that the laser causes skin cancer or the like.
- What type of laser is used in Nadara Dermatology Center in Hurghada?
Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology has the latest technologies and medical devices. The best types of laser scars removal in Nadara Center is the peeling and non-peeling lasers, as well as the fractional laser. The dermatologist determines what is appropriate for each case.