The beauty of the skin and the face is the biggest challenge facing women and men, so the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada provides the ideal solution to preserve the youth of the skin and hide the signs of skin aging by performing a surgical facelift in Hurghada. Also, you will be in safe hands with the best plastic surgeon and the best dermatologist in Hurghada with the highest level of experience. In addition, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with all safe methods and techniques to get rid of sagging facial skin through facelift surgery. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about facelift surgery with the best facial plastic surgery doctors in Hurghada.
What is facelift surgery?
Facelift surgery relies on facial beautification by treating sagging tissues that lead to the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is also called a mini facelift, where sagging tissues and excess skin are tightened to get rid of sagging. This surgery is done in the hairline of the temples as well as below the ears from the front and behind the ear. Which helps to eliminate the relaxation of the muscles and tissues that are under the skin, so it hides the jaw line, forehead folds, and smile marks. In addition, a plastic surgeon often performs a neck lift along with a facelift. There are modern ways to perform face-lift, it may be the traditional way or a facelift laparoscopically.
Benefits of facelift surgery
Many factors affect the freshness and youth of the facial skin, but with facelift surgery you will get many benefits such as:
- Sagging skin in the cheeks.
- The bottom line of the jaw.
- Deep skin lines around the nose and mouth.
Instructions before facelift surgery in Hurghada
- Choose a clinic or hospital that has the best surgeons and the latest international facelift technology. You will find all this in one place, which is Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Tell the dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Center in Hurghada about your medical history, as well as the appropriate treatments or medications you are taking.
- The doctor will ask you to perform some tests before performing the facelift operation in Hurghada to ensure that there are no diseases that do not allow the surgery to be performed. One of these diseases is a blood clot or blood pressure. A sensitivity test is also performed.
- Pictures of the face will be taken from different angles and the bone structure as well as the fat distribution in the face will be known.
- Stop smoking at least one month before the surgery.
- Not taking nutritional supplements or vitamins.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications that contain aspirin and ibuprofen so that bleeding does not occur.
- You can wash your face and hair before going to Nadara Clinic for the surgery.
- Do not perform any cosmetic procedures such as Botox and Filler injections.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Bring wide-necked clothes so that you can wear them after the operation without touching your face.
- Avoid applying cosmetics or skin care products before the procedure.
Methods of facelift surgery in Hurghada
First: facelift with conventional surgery
It is one of the common facelift methods, which works to get rid of wrinkles, sagging skin, and fine lines in the skin.
Steps for facelift surgery in Hurghada
- The surgery begins with a thorough sterilization and cleaning of the face.
- The face is anesthetized with local anesthesia or general anesthesia, according to what suits each patient. In the case of total anesthesia, the patient must fast 8 hours before the operation.
- A plastic surgeon makes an incision in front of the ear along the hairline and extending behind the ear to the scalp.
- The surgeon lifts the facial skin from the muscles, then gently tightens the muscles and pulls the facial skin, which helps to tighten the deeper tissues.
- Excess skin is removed.
- In some cases, an incision is also made under the chin to lift the sagging facial skin of the neck and chin together.
- The incisions are sutured by a plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- The process may take from two to five hours, depending on each case.
Second: laparoscopic facelift surgery in Hurghada
The endoscope is one of the modern techniques used to increase the accuracy of any surgery. Where the delicate surgery is transferred through the endoscope to an image magnified several times in a high-resolution screen, which reduces the possibility of trauma. The plastic surgery doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea uses endoscopes to lift the face, eliminate wrinkles and smooth the skin.
Benefits of laparoscopic facelift surgery
Endoscopic facelift surgery in Hurghada has many benefits, such as:
- It clears the skin and tightens the skin.
- Rejuvenates the skin.
- Get rid of sagging cheeks.
- Tighten the eyelids.
- Remove forehead lines.
- Get rid of smile lines.
- Raise the corners of the mouth.
Laparoscopic facelift procedure steps
1- The skin is thoroughly cleaned and sterilized to prevent infection.
2- The plastic surgery doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada inserts the endoscope, which is equipped with a light at the end, as well as a camera that is a few centimeters long. This helps in seeing the wrinkles of the area to be tightened in the face, whether it is the forehead, neck, or around the eye.
3- The doctor tightens the areas that have wrinkles as follows:
The doctor pulls the eyebrows up and fixes them using special threads, which helps in lifting the eyelid. It only takes about an hour and a half to two hours.
Endoscopic mid-face lift
A mid-face lift is done endoscopically, an incision is made from the scalp to the temples, then a camera is placed inside, where the surgeon can see the wrinkle treatment areas.
4- The tissues are tightened or sagging ones are removed.
5- The best plastic surgeon in Hurghada closes the incisions with sutures.
6- The facelift operation may take from an hour and a half to 3 hours, depending on the condition of each patient. Whereas the duration of a forehead lift only differs from a midsection lift from a full facelift.
Additional procedures in facelift surgery
With the great scientific development and the modern technological revolution, this affects cosmetic medicine and cosmetic operations develop greatly. Therefore, the doctor of plastic and dermatological surgery at Nadara Clinic can perform a number of other cosmetic medical procedures, such as:
- Laser is one of the most modern methods that are used globally, so Nadara Clinic keeps pace with the latest international technologies in cosmetic and dermatology. Where the plastic surgeon uses a laser to lift the neck. Where the neck is anesthetized by local anesthesia, then the surgeon makes a longitudinal incision under the chin. Finally, laser beams are shone on the fat to melt it and tighten the skin.
- A facelift surgeon may perform the procedure liposuction If there is too much fat accumulated under the skin. The fat can also be saved for later injection to other places in the body.
- Eyelid lift is also sometimes done with facelift surgery.
Side effects after a facelift
You will feel some temporary side effects after facelift surgery in Hurghada. These side effects include:
- The pain is simple.
- Swelling in some places on the face.
- Feeling of numbness in the face.
- Little secretions came out from the surgical incisions and should be reported to the doctor if they continue.
The result of a surgical facelift
The result of the facelift appears immediately, but it is accompanied by some temporary side effects such as swelling and bruising, which will disappear by following the instructions of the plastic and dermatological surgeon. But the final result appears after three months.
How long does the result of a surgical facelift last?
If you take good care of your face after the facelift operation and follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea, you will get a perfect result and a face free of signs of skin aging. This result lasts from 5 to 10 years the more you take care of your skin.
Instructions after facelift surgery in Hurghada
You must follow the instructions of the facelift surgery doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Among the most important of these instructions:
- Lift the head up a little.
- Do not attempt to remove crusts that may appear at the wound sites.
- Stick to the painkillers and medications prescribed for you by the facelift surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada.
- Apply cold compresses on the face to reduce swelling and pain.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Do not apply cosmetics and skin care products.
- Not dyeing hair.
- Wear clothes with a wide neckline so that you can take them off easily without rubbing your face.
- Do not engage in strenuous sports activities and do not exert a great deal of effort.
- Do not put pressure on the face so as not to affect the outcome of the operation.
Complications should be referred to the doctor as soon as they occur
If you feel any of the following symptoms, you should go back to the facelift surgery doctor immediately. Symptoms include:
- Severe pain on one side of the face or neck.
- Feeling of pain in the chest.
- Heart rhythm disturbances.
Contraindications for a facelift surgery in Hurghada
Be sure to tell the doctor about all the diseases you suffer from or if you are taking any medications. Where there are contraindications to surgery such as:
- Taking nutritional supplements that affect blood flow. As it may lead to serious complications during the operation and may lead to serious tumors. These supplements include ginseng, ginkgo biloba, fish oil, and more. You can ask your doctor about them.
- If you are taking anticoagulant medications such as aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and others.
- Medical conditions that prevent blood clotting.
- Having diabetes.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Hemorrhagic tumors.
- Significant changes in weight, as it may affect the success of the operation and the continuation of the skin condition in its new position after the facelift surgery.
- Smoking slows wound healing and may lead to hematomas.
The best facelift surgery doctor in Nadara Clinic
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics is the best place to perform plastic surgery, as it provides the best plastic surgery doctors in Egypt. Also, the doctors have the highest qualifications and scientific certificates, as well as practical experience in performing many successful plastic surgeries at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. It is not only the face that you can perform plastic surgery to restore its youth and freshness. You can also perform nose surgery or ear plastic surgery. In addition to the possibility of performing surgeries tBig breast size In Hurghada and surgery Buttock augmentation.
In addition to the presence of the best dermatologist, where you can seek help in treating all skin diseases such as eczema or acne, skin and hair care. He can also remove traces of burns, scars and wounds with the best selection of surgeons at the highest level of competence and experience. It can also treat psoriasis, vitiligo and many immune diseases. In addition to the presence of the best nutritionist to help you maintain the results of the facelift operation and maintain your weight without gaining so as not to affect the outcome of the operation.
The best facelift clinic in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic is the best beauty clinic in Hurghada where you can have a face free of age lines and wrinkles. You can also perform facial liposuction or eyelid lift if needed during the face-lift operation to get a perfect appearance that is younger, younger and fresher than before. also there is Facelift with cosmetic threads. In addition to the possibility of obtaining an ideal body with the best methods of body sculpting and body coordination with the best plastic surgeon. There are also special offers in laser hair removal in Hurghada. In addition, where there are the latest international devices and technologies to perform all plastic surgeries. In addition to the possibility of removing freckles from the face, as well as skin growths and birthmarks, in order to obtain perfect skin free of any impurities.
Skin care instructions after facelift surgery
If you want to continue the result of the facelift and keep the skin youthful, you must follow the following instructions, such as:
- Not exposing the skin to sunlight for long periods, especially during the peak period, so a sunscreen with a high protection factor must be applied. So that the skin does not get wrinkles and age spots, which increases the risk of skin cancer. The protective cream should also be reapplied every two hours, especially while swimming or when sweating.
- Stop smoking, as it has many damages that affect the skin and lead to the disappearance of the effects of the result and the weakness and sagging of tissues. Where smoking consumes oxygen, which is important for the health of the skin and the body. In addition, it destroys collagen and elastin, which are necessary for the skin's glow and elasticity.
- Maintaining skin moisture by drinking sufficient amounts of water, as well as using moisturizing creams suitable for skin type, after consulting a dermatologist and cosmetologist.
- Avoid bathing in hot water for long periods, as it strips the skin of its beneficial oils.
- Do not use concentrated soap because it harms the skin.
- Gently dry your skin by patting the face so that it does not contribute to pressure and damage to the skin.
- Eating healthy food that is good for the skin and rich in vitamins and important fibers to keep the skin fresh and youthful. These foods include fruits and vegetables as well as fish and lean protein.
- preserving Psychological health Because it has a great effect on the skin and its youth, as well as the result of a facelift.
Surgical face-lift prices in Hurghada
The prices of face-lift surgeries in Egypt vary according to several factors, but the prices of face-lift surgeries often range from 24,000 to 58,000 Egyptian pounds. Among the most important of these factors are:
- face condition.
- Age of the patient.
- The method of performing the surgery is endoscopic facelift or conventional surgery.
- Scientific degrees obtained by Dr. Face Lift Surgery.
- The location of the clinic or hospital.
In the end, a facelift is the ideal solution to treat aging and its effect on facial skin. Where the face is the most important thing that everyone seeks to hide wrinkles and fine lines with in order for the appearance to be more youthful. You will get a look 10 or 15 years younger than before the operation. However, you must follow the instructions of a plastic surgeon before and after a facelift surgery in Hurghada to get an ideal result. Contact us now to enjoy more youthful skin and a perfect appearance with Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book an appointment for a facelift surgery in Hurghada?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp Book as soon as possible with the best plastic surgery doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics, the best beauty clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How much does face-lift surgery cost?
The cost of a surgical face-lift varies according to several factors such as the patient's age, skin condition, and the type of face-lift surgery, but the price of the operation often ranges from 24,000 to 58,000 Egyptian pounds.
How many hours does a face-lift operation take?
A facelift in Hurghada takes from one and a half to five hours, depending on several factors, including the condition of the face, neck, and wrinkles, or in the case of other cosmetic procedures such as laser or liposuction.
When does the face return to normal after a face-lift?
If you follow the instructions of the dermatologist after the skin tightening surgery, such as not exposure to the sun, drinking enough water, and not doing strenuous or violent sports, the effect of the operation will last for a long period of 5 to 10 years.
Does a facelift change features?
A facelift does not change the features of the face, but it restores the face to its youthful period, that is, it is younger by about 10 years. The doctor will also perform a facelift in order to get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging that occurred in the skin and led to the appearance of features of old age.
How is a surgical facelift performed?
A facelift is performed surgically by making an incision along the hairline of the temple and ending behind the ear below the scalp. In some cases, the incision may pass in front of the lower front of the ear. Then the flabby tissues are targeted and tightened to get rid of wrinkles and sagging skin, which leads to tightening and smoothness of the skin, and gives a more youthful appearance.
How do I sleep after a facelift?
You should get used to sleeping on the back with your head raised, as the face should never be pressed and must be raised in order to prevent blood flow to it and increase pain and swelling. Therefore, if you are not used to sleeping on your back, it is preferable to sleep on your back a few weeks before the operation, so that you can get used to sleeping on your back.
When will the face-lift wound heal?
The facelift wound will heal, but the recovery period varies from person to person, but you must follow the doctor's instructions and reduce sports activities. But the final result appears after three months to see the results until he fully recovers.
How is an endoscopic facelift performed?
The facelift is done laparoscopically by inserting a camera that shows the surgical incision path with more accuracy, which makes it more accurate to obtain a perfect result of 100%.