The symmetry of facial features is one of the most important international standards of beauty, but when the forehead is wide or prominent, the face appears inconsistent, so Nadara Clinic provides you with the best plastic surgeon to perform forehead reduction in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology is the best beauty clinic in Hurghada. As it has the best medical team with the highest medical certificates and qualifications.
In addition to practical experience in performing various plastic surgeries. Nadara Clinic also provides the latest equipment and advanced international technology in the treatment of all skin diseases, as well as performing plastic surgeries. In addition, Nadara Clinic in Hurghada seeks to reach you to the highest levels of satisfaction with your appearance and to enjoy a harmonious face.
What is the surgery of forehead reduction?
The process of reducing the forehead (forehead-plasty (Forehead Reduction) is a plastic surgery that aims to reduce the forehead in more than one way. It includes hairline lowering, reducing the size of the forehead bones, raising the eyebrows, etc. It depends on the measurements between the facial features and their consistency in order to get the best appearance and a forehead that is in harmony with the rest of the facial features.It is also called scalp reduction or scalp reduction surgery Scalp advanced.
Reasons for the large size of the forehead
There are many things that lead to a small forehead, such as:
- Genetic factors where genes related to bone shape are passed on to other generations.
- Hair loss and baldness in the front of the head.
- Aging, which leads to the receding of the hair back and the appearance of the forehead wider.
- Previous forehead surgeries, such as endoscopic brow lift.
Candidates for a forehead reduction procedure
- If you have a noticeable protrusion or elevation in the frontal bones.
- If you suffer from baldness or hair loss, which has led to hair loss and forehead enlargement.
- Bad psychological effect as a result of the large front and width.
- If you are someone who wears their hair forward to hide the wide forehead.
Instructions before undergoing forehead reduction surgery in Hurghada
- Forehead reduction surgery in Hurghada must be performed in a hospital or medical center. Which is equipped with the latest equipment. A plastic surgeon with experience, high competence, and high qualifications in plastic medicine. You will find all of this in one place, which is Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Tell the doctor your medical history and the medications you're taking.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will examine the forehead and the front of the hair.
- You must stop taking painkillers that contain blood thinners. So that bleeding does not occur during forehead reduction surgery in Hurghada.
- Not to be exposed to the sun during peak hours, because this affects the skin cells during the procedure.
- Stop smoking because it affects the recovery phase.
- Do not take vitamins and nutritional supplements.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products to the forehead.
- You should not perform any cosmetic injections in the face before the operation, such as Botox or Filler injections.
- Not eating or drinking 6 to 8 hours before the surgery, as determined by the doctor in the case of general anesthesia.
Ways to reduce the forehead in Hurghada
The forehead reduction process is done in more than one way according to each case. And also this is determined by the plastic doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among the most important methods are the following:
First: lowering hairline
The process of lowering hairline depends on reducing the area of the forehead area by removing the hair line. And lowering it slightly until it covers part of the forehead. Which helps to reduce the forehead. This also works to make the facial features more harmonious and beautiful. As it reduces the forehead area by about 2 to 3 cm, depending on the flexibility and laxity of the scalp.
Steps of hairline lowering
- The doctor sterilizes the forehead and hairline.
- Under general anesthesia, lowering hairline surgery requires general anesthesia.
- The process of lowering hairline takes about an hour.
- The plastic surgery doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, using surgical tools, removes a strip of forehead skin about 2 to 3 cm in the upper hairless part.
- The scalp is moved to the hairless place.
- The plastic surgeon sutures the skin.
- A pressure bandage is applied to the forehead for 24 hours.
Side effects after lowering hairline
After undergoing forehead reduction surgery in Hurghada, you will feel side effects as a result of the surgery, such as feeling pain and swelling of the area.
Result of lowering hairline operation
The result appears immediately after the operation. But it is accompanied by some temporary side effects. You will enjoy a forehead appearance that is consistent with the facial features.
Second: forehead reduction surgeryH by stretching the skin
This process depends on two stages, the first is implanting a silicone balloon under the scalp. And then using a saline solution to stretch the skin of the scalp until it reaches the front of the forehead. which makes it appear smaller than before. Finally, the doctor removes the silicone. This technique is also used to treat genetic baldness. Therefore, you can perform a forehead reduction surgery by stretching the skin at Nadara Clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic with the best plastic medicine doctors in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Steps to reduce the forehead by stretching the skin
- The plastic surgeon sterilizes the front of the head well.
- The anesthesiologist performs local anesthesia in the targeted area.
- A silicone balloon is implanted under the scalp.
- The doctor fills the silicone balloon with saline solution, which extends the skin containing the hair follicles until it reaches the front of the head.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada removes the silicone balloon, then the skin is cut.
- Finally, the surgeon sews the skin with cosmetic sutures to hide the scar.
- In some cases, after recovering from the skin extension surgery. The plastic surgeon transplants a small part of the hair after the operation in order to manage any scars. As well as to treat genetic baldness.
Side effects after scalp extension surgery
You will feel some temporary side effects, but the doctor will prescribe painkillers that you can take. Among the side effects that you will feel are slight pain and swelling in the area where the extension was performed, and it will disappear 10 days after the surgery.
The result of the process of reducing the forehead by stretching the skin
The result of the operation will appear immediately upon completion, where you can see the forehead in a size consistent with the rest of the face.
Doctor's instructions after stretching the scalp to reduce the forehead
- Raise the head up to reduce blood flow to the forehead and reduce swelling and pain.
- Avoid touching the forehead area.
- Do not wash your hair without consulting a doctor.
- Take the painkillers prescribed for you by a plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Third: Hair transplantation on the front line
This method is widely used to treat genetic baldness. Which leads to a receding hairline, which makes the forehead wide and unsatisfactory. It relies on hair transplantation in the hairless area at the front of the head. which works to reduce the forehead. There is also more than one method for hair transplantation, such as FUE hair transplantation, natural hair transplantation, or artificial hair transplantation.
Methods of hair transplantation on the forehead line
1- FUT hair transplantation
It is one of the most common methods, as it is a very effective method in reducing the forehead and treating baldness in the front of the head. The idea of FUT hair transplantation depends on removing a slice of scalp from the donor area. Then converting it into follicles, and then these follicles are implanted in the front of the head in the targeted area.
2- Natural hair transplantation by FUE
This process depends on the removal of hair follicles, not a slice of the scalp. By means of a medical machine with a circular head that removes the hair follicle along with some tissues around it. Then the hair transplant doctor implants the bulbs into holes in the front of the head to reduce the forehead.
3- Bio-fiber technology for artificial hair transplantation
This process is done using synthetic hair grafts made of a material that the skin responds to. And it is implanted in the front of the forehead, which helps to reduce the front of the wide forehead.
Side effects after hair transplantation on the forehead line
You will feel some side effects, but they are temporary and will disappear by following the doctor's instructions. Besides, taking the painkillers he prescribed for you, as well as the medicines. Among the most important of these symptoms are:
- Scalp discoloration to red.
- The pain is simple after the anesthesia wears off.
- Sensation of itching in the place of transplanted hair.
- Swelling of the scalp.
- A crust may appear in the hair, but it will disappear within a month of the operation.
The result of hairline transplantation to reduce the forehead in Hurghada
The result of hairline transplantation varies according to the method in which it was performed. As the results of natural hair transplantation appear within 6 to 9 months. While the results of artificial hair transplantation appear immediately. So most patients prefer artificial hair transplantation rather than waiting for the result of natural hair transplantation for several months.
Instructions after hair transplant
- Avoid trying to pull out the grafts.
- Resist the itching sensation in the place of transplanted hair follicles.
- Do not touch the roots so that the scales do not move between the bulbs.
- Do not wash your hair after the operation without consulting a plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Avoid exposure to the sun or even the cold and maintain a moderate atmosphere.
- Don't do strenuous exercise or make an effort.
- Avoid saunas and hot places.
- Lift the head up to reduce swelling.
- Put cold compresses on the forehead to reduce swelling, but only after consulting a doctor.
Fourth: Forehead reduction surgery using the unilateral technique (FROST)
This operation relies on a procedure to reduce the forehead by extending the skin as we mentioned before. And then cultivating it at the same time, so it is called the unilateral technique (forehead reduction surgery). It is characterized by the fact that the results appear immediately and naturally. But you must choose an experienced and qualified plastic surgeon in order to decide whether the forehead reduction surgery using the unilateral technique (FROST) is suitable for your case or not.
Unilateral forehead reduction surgery result (FROST)
The result of the forehead reduction surgery using the unilateral technique (FROST) appears immediately after the operation is completed. But with some side effects such as swelling, redness and pain. But it quickly ends within 10 days and you will enjoy an attractive appearance and a harmonious face.
Fifth: the process of reducing the forehead with threads
This procedure relies on tightening the forehead and raising the eyebrows upwards. Which helps in tightening sagging skin, as well as reducing the area of the forehead. This feature removes aging factors from fine lines and wrinkles in the forehead. In addition to getting rid of sagging eyelids, which gives a more youthful appearance, a harmonious forehead, and attractively raised and taut eyebrows. In addition to the fact that the cosmetic threads are made of polydioxanone (PDO) and have more than one type. Among the most important types, such as monofilaments, serrated threads, and pin threads, all of which work to stimulate collagen production, which increases skin glow.
Steps in the process of reducing the forehead with threads
- The doctor sterilizes the forehead well before starting the operation.
- Local anesthesia is given to the area so that the patient does not feel any tingling.
- The plastic surgeon uses a fine needle for cosmetic threads to insert the fine threads under the skin.
- The plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada pulls the threads to lift the face, raise the forehead, as well as the eyebrows and sagging.
- The doctor uses sutures that dissolve in the tissues and are absorbed by the body.
- The facelift procedure in Hurghada with threads may take about 30 to 45 minutes.
Side effects after facelift with threads
After effects appear as a result of reducing the forehead with threads in Hurghada. And the forehead, especially with cosmetic threads, such as bruises and swelling, as well as redness of the forehead. But with following the instructions of the plastic surgeon in Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
The result of the forehead reduction surgery with threads
The result of the forehead reduction process with threads appears immediately after its completion, which helps to enjoy a symmetrical face with perfect proportions.
Sixth: Brow lift
It is one of the advanced operations that have high accuracy in raising the eyebrows. As an endoscope is used, at the beginning of which there is a lamp. Which helps to reach the desired result very accurately, not like a face lift by traditional methods. In addition, it helps to get rid of sagging forehead and eyebrows, which reduces the size of the forehead and makes it consistent with accurate proportions. The surgeon can also control the tension of the muscles and tissues under the skin by observing the camera in the endoscope.
Side effects after forehead lift and endoscopic eyebrow lift
You will feel some pain, but you can take the painkiller prescribed by the plastic surgery doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Bruises and swelling will also appear in the area that was pulled up with the endoscope.
As a result of endoscopic forehead lift and brow lift
The result of the endoscopic forehead lift will appear immediately after the end of the operation. But it will have some temporary side effects such as swelling, bruising and redness. But it will disappear within days and show a satisfactory result with a smaller and symmetrical forehead.
Seventh: Reducing the forehead bone to reduce the forehead
This is a surgery and is done in case of abnormal and disproportionate protrusion of the forehead bone. Where the bone is removed by the best plastic surgery in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea. It is often done for rare medical conditions such as tumors.
Forehead reduction surgery cost in Hurghada
Prices for forehead reduction surgery in Egypt vary according to many factors, the patient, and the location. Among the most important of these factors are:
- The method of reducing the forehead in Hurghada, whether by lowering the hairline, transplanting the hairline, extending the skin of the scalp, or others.
- Degrees and certificates of Doctor of Medical Plastic Surgery.
- Cosmetic clinic website.
- The extent of the clinic or hospital equipment with the latest advanced equipment.
- The condition of the forehead and its width and dimensions compared to the facial features.
In the end, regain your confidence and your appearance with Nadara Clinic, for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where there are the best forehead reduction methods in Hurghada. So do not hesitate to contact us so that the forehead reduction doctor decides which method is suitable for your forehead condition. You can also benefit from many other plastic surgeries, as there are many plastic surgeries, such as: Nose reduction surgery, Otoplasty, jaw tightening as well Droopy eyelids treatment. Where you can reach the best appearance and a beautiful, consistent and flawless face through skin care sessions at Nadara Clinic with the best dermatologist in Hurghada and the Red Sea at Nadara Clinic.
How can I book a forehead reduction appointment in Hurghada?
Is there an operation to reduce the forehead?
Yes, the foreheadplasty is required to reduce the forehead, and it may be done through several methods, depending on the patient’s condition, where the plastic surgeon chooses the most appropriate way to reduce the forehead. Where it is possible to lower the hairline, grow the hairline, extend the skin, raise the eyebrows, and lift the face with cosmetic threads or laparoscopically. All of these operations will help you get a smaller and more symmetrical forehead.
Is it permissible to transplant hair to reduce the forehead?
Yes, it is permissible to transplant hair to reduce the forehead, as a dermatologist diagnoses the condition and finds the most appropriate way to reduce the forehead for you. And if the reason for the large size of the forehead is hereditary baldness, then this is the perfect solution to treat your condition and reduce the forehead in Hurghada.
What is the normal forehead length?
Scientists measure the length of the face by calculating the distance between the edge of the eye and the nose, which should not be more than one-third of the length of the face.
What is the reason for the large forehead?
There are many reasons that lead to the large size of the forehead, the most important of which is the genetic factor, as well as hereditary baldness, hair loss in the front of the head, or the protrusion of the forehead bone.
Is forehead protrusion normal?
The protrusion of the forehead is more natural for men, but you can consult a plastic surgeon, as he will measure the dimensions of the face to see if the protrusion is normal or not.
How smaller is the forehead size?
You can reduce the forehead in many ways, as there are many plastic surgeries performed by plastic surgeons, such as transplanting the hair line, lowering hairline, or lifting the face and forehead with cosmetic lines. Also, some doctors at the Nadara Clinic raise the eyebrows and treat sagging eyelids, which contributes to increasing the size of the forehead even more.