Filler injections in Hurghada have become one of the most common cosmetic techniques performed by many, whether women or men, because of its many benefits, which eliminate the risks and risks of plastic surgeries. That is why you will find in Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, where there are the best filler doctors in Hurghada, specifically the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada. In addition to using the latest technologies and modern tools in order to obtain a more youthful and fresh skin without surgery, as well as obtaining impressive results for the lips.
What is filler injection?
Filler injection, as is evident from its name “filler”, which means filling, where the inner area of the skin that is empty is injected by hyaluronic acid Hyaluronic acid, which makes it plump. This helps to add freshness and beauty to the injected area and makes it full and attractive. It is the best type of filler that has become very popular in all dermatological and cosmetic centers. Where other types of fillers were used, such as collagen and self-fats, but hyaluronic acid is the best of these types. In addition, in Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, we use the best types of fillers with lip filler doctors in Hurghada.
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is one of the best types of fillers because it is originally extracted from the human body, so it is a natural substance. It has many benefits that make the skin more beautiful and youthful. Filler injections are used for the face, especially in removing wrinkles caused by aging. Among the most important types of materials that contain hyaluronic acid are hyaloform, juvederm, perlan, puragin…etc. The doctor also injects this acid into deep layers of the skin to make its effect more effective.
Features of hyaluronic acid
- Its results are immediate and can be noticed quickly.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Fill in areas of thin skin.
- The skin gains an attractive natural freshness.
- Restore skin elasticity.
- Refill the areas where you have lost fat.
- Tightening the skin, which works to remove wrinkles.
- Stimulating the production of collagen that the skin needs.
- Improve joint strength.
Is filler injection safe?
As we mentioned before, the filler injection material is hyaluronic acid, which is a substance extracted from the body, so it is safe for the skin. As in the present day, many men and women inject fillers in order to obtain healthy natural skin. Nadara Dermatology Clinic in Hurghada is concerned with the safety of patients and always strives to achieve amazing and satisfactory results. Therefore, it is the best clinic for filler injections in Hurghada.
What are the cases that call for fillers?
Filler injections are used in Hurghada in many cases, and this is the reason for its wide spread due to its multiple advantages that help to solve skin problems comprehensively, for example:
Filler injections for the face
- Sculpting facial features.
- Face lift.
- Hide marionette lines.
- Concealing facial wrinkles by injecting cheek fillers.
- Double chin treatment.
Lip filler injection
Nadara Center has the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada, and you will get an amazing result after injecting lip fillers in Hurghada.
- One lip is larger than the other.
- small lips.
- Lip augmentation.
- Lowered corners of the lips.
- Remove fine lines on the lips.
Under eye filler
Nadara Clinic has the best doctor filler in Hurghada where you can get rid of dark circles and hollows under the eyes.
- Getting rid of dark circles with an under-eye filler.
- Improve the appearance of dark circles for men by using dark circles fillers.
- Treatment of puffiness under the eyes.
Filler injections for the cheeks
- Define and fill the cheeks area with the best filler doctors in Hurghada.
- Hide smile lines.
- Modify the appearance of the nose.
- Hide nose lines.
Hands and feet filler
- Hide prominent veins.
- Thin skin injection sites.
Filler injection in the chest
- Enlargement and improvement of breast size without surgery.
Filler injections in Hurghada
Instructions before injecting the filler
The following steps must be followed before doing a filler injection so as not to cause any complications, for example:
- Choose the best filler doctor in Hurghada for filler injections. Do not search much, as Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, and it is the best dermatological center in Hurghada.
- Stop taking painkillers and blood thinners before the injection, such as aspirin or ibuprofen...etc
- Stay away from smoking.
- Report any infections or skin diseases, whether bacterial or viral, to the filler doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Center.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care creams.
What is the duration of the filler injection procedure?
The filler injection process is fast, as the doctor at Nadara Center injects it within a quarter of an hour to half an hour. Moreover, it depends on the amount of filler needed for the area to be beautified.
How to perform filler injections in Hurghada
Or not: The best filler doctors in Hurghada evaluate the condition and the amount of filler injection needed for each area.
secondly: Anesthetic cream is applied so that he does not feel any pain. Then the patient waits for a while until he feels the effect of the anesthetic.
Third: The best filler doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic injects the filler in the places needed in the appropriate amount to fill these areas.
Temporary side effects after filler injection
After the injection process, some temporary side effects may appear that do not last long by using the compresses and creams that are prescribed by the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada at the Nadara beauty center, for example:
- Swelling of the area that was injected.
- Redness of the injection site.
- Feeling of pain in the area of the filler injection.
Doctor's instructions after injecting the filler
In order to get the best result after the filler injection, you must follow the doctor’s instructions, such as:
- Cosmetics and skin care should not be applied for 24 hours.
- Stay away from heat and hot saunas.
- Avoid exposing the injection sites directly to the sun.
- Do not use toothpaste if the lips have been injected with fillers.
- Avoid massaging the injection sites so that the filler does not spread.
- Avoid sleeping on or applying pressure to the filler injection sites.
When will the results of the filler appear?
The result of the filler injection often appears immediately after the injection, but it is accompanied by some swelling that will disappear and the final result appears within two weeks of the operation after all temporary side effects of swelling and bruising disappear.
How long does the result of filler injections last?
If you continue to follow the instructions of the filler doctors in Hurghada after the operation, the result of the filler injections will last longer and more oftena It lasts from 6 to 18 months.
Tips to make the effects of the injection last longer
Enjoy fresh, wrinkle-free, plump and attractive skin for a longer period of time by following these tips:
- Drink enough water to keep the skin hydrated.
- Eat healthy and wholesome fruits and vegetables.
- Commitment not to sleep on the filler injection sites for the face.
- Avoid using cosmetics and skin care without consulting a doctor.
- Keep away from heat and saunas.
- Do not expose to the sun for long periods of time.
- Avoid painkillers to consult a doctor.
Symptoms that require a doctor to go immediately after the filler injection
- Lumps in the injection areas.
- itching, or a rash
- High temperature.
- Bruising persists for longer than a week.
- The appearance of severe infections.
What are the contraindications of filler injections?
As we mentioned before, filler injection is safe because it uses natural materials from the body, but on the other hand, there are some cases where it is recommended to avoid filler injections, such as:
- Pregnant woman.
- Breastfeeding status.
- Incidence of cancer tumors.
- Infection with some skin diseases such as herpes.
- Some chronic diseases.
What are the prices of filler injections in Hurghada?
The demand for filler injections in different parts of the face and body has become populara A must have for many people both men and women. The prices of filler injections range from 2850 to 3500 Egyptian pounds, and the price of filler injections in Hurghada depends on many factors, for example:
Or not: The place where the filler is injected.
secondly: The amount of filler used in the injection, as well as the appropriate amount to achieve the desired goal.
Third: The experience and competence of dermal fillers in Hurghada.
Best doctor filler in Hurghada
Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Egypt provides you with an examination with the best filler doctors in Hurghada for dermatology and cosmetology, which is Dr. Amani El Tawabti is the best filler doctor in Hurghada. And if you are looking for a doctor for filler injections, there is the best lip filler doctor in Hurghada. Not only this, but also all the doctors of Nadara Clinic Center rely on the treatment of any skin diseases with the latest devices and the latest various treatment methods such as:
Facial fat injections, botox injections, fillers, laser acne treatment, andLaser hair removal or technology Fractional for the face andfreckle removal andskin tags And many uses of laser and Botox. and so Men's skin care . Nadara Clinic is also the best filler injection center and Fat injection and so Botox injections in Hurghada Find a skin care center on the official Facebook page and see customer reviews.
In the end, no one wants to feel old and have wrinkles, fine lines, and dark circles on their face. Therefore, fillers are the secret of youth of many top artists over the age of sixty. While these symptoms may appear in the prime of life due to many factors, there is no need to despair anymore. Hurry up and book now, as Nadara Center in Hurghada for dermatology, laser and cosmetology gives you the opportunity with the best service as well as the best cosmetic techniques. There are also reviews of Freshness Center, as well as the best filler doctor in Hurghada, and this is how you can discover there because it is the best place for filler injections or Botox injections in Hurghada, as well as the best laser treatment center in Hurghada to restore your youth and enjoy natural beauty.
How can I book an appointment with a Doctor Feller in Hurghada?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp And we will provide you permanenta Medical consultation before filler injection to determine the required details and expected results with the best filler doctors in Hurghada.
What is the type of filler?
We use types of fillers with reliable results, and based on years of experience, we have chosen, in most cases, the best types. Swiss Juvederm - Alexine of Switzerland - Howell of England - French Perfecta.
How many sessions do I need for filler injections?
dominanta We need one session, and you may need another session, which is a confirmation session to reach the required volume and confirm the results of the first session.
I want to inject the filler, but I am afraid of over size !
You do not need to worry because we know what suits you according to our experience and we also make sure that you get the perfect size that fits with you so that your appearance is natural, attractive and not exaggerated. You can view the results of our filler injections in the Nadara Clinic for more reassurance.