Are you looking for the best plastic surgery clinic in Hurghada? You will be impressed with the results of the cosmetic and skin cleansing sessions offered by the Nadara Clinic Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Nadara Center is also considered the best beauty center in Hurghada, as it includes a group of the best plastic, dermatologists and laser doctors. It also has the latest advanced medical devices and technologies used globally.
Therefore, you can consult the best consultants, as well as a plastic surgery doctor in Hurghada, in your case, and he will tell you everything you need to know about the appropriate treatment methods, the duration of treatment, and the recovery plan. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact us at Nadara Cosmetic, Laser and Dermatology Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea, where it is located The best plastic surgeon and surgeon and skin in Hurghada with Dr. Amani El Tawabti.
Skin cleaning sessions at a beauty clinic in Hurghada
The skin goes through many factors that affect its freshness and vitality. So it needs to be taken care of, whether it is oily, normal or dry skin. Skin cleansing sessions also help to increase its freshness within days and get rid of imperfections caused by factors affecting the skin.
Factors affecting the skin
- Use very hot or cold water.
- Using a lotion type that is not suitable for your skin type.
- Excessive washing of the face.
- Neglecting to wash the face.
- Use harsh tools to clean the skin.
- Excessive peeling of the skin at close times.
- Bad use of non-quality cosmetics.
Benefits of skin cleansing sessions
- Getting rid of acne as well as traces of acne.
- Elimination of pigmentation as well unification of skin color.
- Reducing excess and accumulated fat.
- Rid the skin of pigmentation
- Remove dead skin and impurities from the skin.
- Eliminate blackheads.
- Getting rid of dark circles as well as signs of fatigue.
- Restore the freshness of the skin.
Instructions before skin cleansing sessions at a beauty clinic in Hurghada
- You can conduct skin cleansing sessions in the best beauty clinic in Hurghada, so there is no need for much research. Just choose Nadara Dermatology, Laser and cosmetology Clinic, as it is the best integrated medical center equipped with the latest equipment.
- The doctor's assessment of the condition of the skin during the examination in the plastic and dermatologist's clinic.
- Tell your doctor about any treatments you are taking or any illnesses you suffer from.
- Wash your skin well before going to the clinic.
- Drink adequate amounts of water.
- Eat fruits and vegetables that are good for the skin, as this will help in faster recovery.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for long periods, especially during peak hours.
Steps for skin cleansing sessions
- The doctor sterilizes the skin well before any procedure.
- The dermatologist and cosmetologist exposes the skin to steam and adds essential oils that are beneficial to the skin.
- The skin is then exfoliated to get rid of dead skin, and then the pores are closed.
- The plastic surgery doctor at the beauty Clinic in Hurghada applies a mask for a quarter of an hour to moisturize the face and remove dark spots.
- A skin massage is done to stimulate blood circulation.
Side effects after skin cleaning sessions
There may not be any temporary side effects after skin cleansing sessions in a beauty clinic in Hurghada. But creams should not be used for sometime, as well as peeling treatments, so as not to cause irritation to the skin.
Instructions after skin cleansing sessions
- Avoid exfoliating the skin after skin cleansing sessions because the skin becomes more sensitive.
- Do not put cosmetics on the skin.
- Do not touch the face, as well as massaging it
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- following Skin care routine that a plastic surgeon will tell you.
What type of skin is suitable for skin cleansing sessions?
Skin cleaning sessions can be performed for all skin types, especially oily skin, due to the abundance of its secretions. While it is preferable not to conduct these sessions for sensitive skin so as not to become inflamed.
How long does the skin cleaning procedure take in the clinic?
The skin cleaning session takes about an hour, and it can be repeated every 6 months for permanent results.
Freshness needles sessions at a beauty clinic in Hurghada
Freshness needles sessions are one of the most effective and efficient beauty sessions. It has also spread widely in all beauty clinics in Hurghada and in Egypt in general.
Types of facial Freshness needles
Facial freshness needles with hyaluronic acid
Where there is hyaluronic acid in the body naturally, so when injecting hyaluronic freshness needles, glycolic acid and vitamin are added to it to help moisturize and revitalize skin cells.
Facial freshness needles with glutathione
Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants, as it helps in getting rid of wrinkles. And it also helps in getting rid of melasma and spots, and whitens the face.
Needles for facial freshness with plasma
Plasma is one of the best facial needles, as it contains many proteins and vitamins. besides, the plastic surgeon in the beauty center in Hurghada extracts plasma from the blood, feeds it, and then re-injects it again to stimulate collagen production.
Freshness needles for the face by injecting intravenous vitamins
It contains many important vitamins that will help you get rid of pale skin. These vitamins include vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, magnesium and calcium, so they help give the skin a natural glow.
Benefits of freshness needles for the face
- Getting rid of skin pigmentation.
- Giving it freshness as well as a natural glow.
- Increase skin elasticity.
- Skin tightening.
- Increase skin smoothness.
- Acne Treatment.
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Getting rid of fine lines as well as wrinkles.
- Treat dark circles by reducing melanin.
- Stretch marks treatment.
- Reducing sagging as a result of weight loss.
Instructions before acupuncture sessions at a beauty clinic in Hurghada
- If you want to get the best result from freshness needles sessions, you must choose an experienced plastic surgeon, and this is what you will find in Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser in Hurghada and the Red Sea. It is the best beauty clinic in Hurghada that contains the latest medical equipment and a cooperative team that opens the doors of beauty for you.
- In the doctor's office, he evaluates the case to determine the number of sessions.
- You should tell your doctor about any skin diseases you suffer from or any medications you take.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Stop taking the blood thinners ibuprofen and aspirin.
- Moisturize the facial skin well.
- Stop smoking because it slows down the recovery of the skin.
- Drink an appropriate amount of water.
Steps of freshness needles sessions
- The doctor sterilizes the face well.
- The dermatologist and cosmetologist performs local anesthesia for the face and waits for it to take effect.
- The plastic surgeon plans the injection sites such as the forehead and cheek, as well as the area around the mouth.
- The previously identified places are injected into the upper layer of the skin.
Side effects after freshness injection sessions
Some temporary side effects will appear that will soon end by following the important instructions of the doctors at Nadara Clinic. Nadara Clinic is also the best medical clinic for dermatology and cosmetology in Hurghada
- swelling of the skin;
- Skin redness.
- Bruises appear.
Instructions after freshness needle sessions
- Passing ice on the skin to calm it down.
- Avoid exposure to heat such as a steam bath.
- Do not make strenuous effort such as exercise
- Avoid doing peeling or any other cosmetic procedures for the face.
- Stay away from any laser treatment, as it negatively affects the result of freshness needles.
- The cosmetic and dermatologist at Nadara Clinic will tell you that you need to take an antibiotic.
What is the duration of freshness needles sessions?
Freshness needles only take 20 minutes or less according to each case, and you can repeat the freshness needles sessions from 4 to 6 times to reach satisfactory results.
Are the results of permanent freshness needles?
The results of freshness injections last after conducting a sufficient number of sessions, which may reach from 3 to 4 sessions, depending on each case and the extent of its need, so it lasts up to 6 months.
OxyGeneo sessions at a plastic surgery clinic in Hurghada
The idea of Oxygeno sessions is based on the same method of natural hot baths and springs intended for treatment and healing. Where springs and hot baths stimulate oxygen in the skin by means of carbon dioxide present in it in a high concentration. Where a tool designed for Oxygeno technology is used that pushes carbon dioxide bubbles towards the pores of the skin through a mask that helps in interaction.
How does OxyGeno technology work?
Also called Oxygeno skin cleaning sessions, this technique works by using the Oxygeno device, which stimulates the body's response by sending oxygen to the area to be treated. This device also exfoliates the skin, which helps in nourishing it with essential nutrients. It also relies on the use of a cosmetic consisting of citric acid, carbonate and calcium. Where this gel produces carbon dioxide, which stimulates skin tissues to produce oxygen to balance it. In addition, the amount of oxygen cleanses the skin, removes stains, and regenerates skin cells.
Stages of Oxygeno Technology
Oxygeno technology exfoliates the top skin layer and prepares it to absorb beneficial nutrients. Where as a result of the effervescent head applied to the gel, which makes the surface foamy and dissolves, which helps in exfoliating the layer of dead cells and giving the skin smoothness.
The oxygenated Capsugen is used to cleanse the skin as well as provide it with essential nutrients.
As a result of the previous steps, very large bubbles of carbon dioxide are produced, which gently rush to the surface.
Benefits of oxygeno technology
- Providing the body with oxygen by itself, i.e. inside the body.
- Getting rid of dead skin.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Providing nutrients useful to the body.
- Fighting the signs of skin aging and aging.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Increase skin radiance and glow.
- Improve the appearance of cells.
- Long term results.
- Effective and fast treatment.
Instructions before Oxygeno sessions at a beauty clinic in Hurghada
- You must choose a beauty clinic in Hurghada that is guaranteed and has an experienced dermatologist and cosmetologist and an integrated medical team, and this is what is found in Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. It has the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Drink large amounts of water.
- Avoid taking vitamins and nutritional supplements.
- Stop smoking one month before and after the sessions.
Steps to clean the skin in the Oxygeno technique in a beauty clinic in Hurghada
- The dermatologist sterilizes the face well before starting the procedures.
- Applying the treated gel to the skin with an ultrasonic head, which stimulates the skin and helps penetrate the skin without pain and facilitates the absorption of beneficial nutrients.
- The cosmetic and dermatologist at the beauty clinic in Hurghada applies Oxygeno massage for deep skin care.
- Finally, the patient's face is cleaned of the gel, and a moisturizer is applied to the skin.
Side effects after Oxygeno sessions at a plastic surgery clinic in Hurghada
You may feel some side effects after the Oxygeno sessions, which will quickly disappear, following the instructions of the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara clinic in Hurghada. These symptoms include:
- Skin redness.
- Itchy months.
Instructions after Oxygeno sessions
To reach the best results after Oxygeno sessions, you must follow the doctor’s instructions at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, such as:
- Not to be exposed to direct sunlight or use sunblock.
- Keep away from fumes and dust.
- Avoid exfoliating the skin or performing any cosmetic procedures.
- Drink enough water.
- Not putting in a hard effort.
Cryon laser in a plastic surgery clinic in Hurghada
- Carbon laser technology is a non-surgical technique that helps in increasing the freshness and smoothness of the skin. It is known as “charcoal peeling”.
- Carbon laser technology is based on applying a layer of liquid carbon that penetrates the skin and helps the skin absorb light strongly.
- The carbon absorbs all pollutants to the skin while the laser is shed on it to destroy it, which helps in cleaning the skin and minimizing the pores.
- In addition, it eliminates the bacteria that cause acne. That is why doctors at Nadara Center in the Red Sea Governorate use it.
Types of carbon dioxide lasers
Acute carbon peel
It depends on getting rid of an entire layer of the skin to stimulate the production of another layer free of any defects by directing the laser beams to this layer. This type also needs a recovery period of at least 10 to 14 days.
Simple carbon peel
This type is based on the use of a special cream made of carbon particles.
Benefits of carbon laser
- Safe and effective treatment.
- It does not cause pain.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Treatment of freckles, dark spots and pigmentation.
- Eliminate signs of skin aging and wrinkles.
- Reducing the size of wide pores.
- Getting rid of scars as a result of accident injuries.
- Treat acne by eliminating the bacteria that cause it.
- Getting rid of blackheads.
- Improve skin elasticity.
- Get bright skin.
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Peeling skin.
- Getting rid of excess oils and impurities in the skin by reducing the size of the cells responsible for the production of skin fats.
Instructions before carbon dioxide laser sessions
- You can choose a beauty center, medical clinic, or hospital equipped with the latest equipment and technologies, as well as an integrated medical team in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic for Cosmetic Dermatology and Laser in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Stop taking medications that contain blood thinners.
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid taking nutritional supplements and vitamins.
- Avoid exposure to the sun directly.
Steps of carbon laser sessions in a beauty clinic in Hurghada
- The plastic surgeon spreads the carbon cream on the skin, where the carbon particles can penetrate the pores and reach the depths of the skin, and the doctor waits for a while for the cream to dry.
- The plastic surgeon places laser beams with short waves at the beginning and gradually on all areas of the face.
- Then the plastic surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic shines a long-range laser beam to absorb the carbon particles, which have played their role in attracting impurities, oils and bacteria. The heat generated by the laser stimulates collagen production and skin cell regeneration.
- Finally, the doctor wipes the face well.
Side effects after carbon laser sessions
After the carbon laser procedure in the cosmetic clinic in Hurghada, you will feel some temporary side effects, which will end in a short time if the simple carbon laser is used. Examples of these symptoms are:
- facial swelling
Instructions after carbon laser sessions
- You must follow the instructions of the dermatologist at the cosmetic clinic in Hurghada to reach the best results, such as:
- Avoid exposure to the sun and use sunscreen.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products without consulting a plastic surgeon.
- Use the moisturizing cream prescribed to you by the doctor at Nadara clinic in Hurghada.
- Take the antibiotic prescribed by your doctor.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water.
- Avoid places with poor ventilation.
When do carbon laser results appear?
The appearance of final results depends on the continuity of the sessions as well as on the response of each skin. But you will notice the result immediately after the first session. While the final result will appear after 3 sessions, which often appear after 3 months.
Features of Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic is distinguished as an integrated clinic that has everything you are looking for in order to reach the fullest of your dreams of beauty, such as beautiful skin free of impurities and spots. In addition, the best plastic surgeon and dermatologist will support you to achieve a harmonious body and perfect figure. Among the most important features of the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada are:
- Keeping pace with the latest international medical technologies documented by the World Health Organization to support all pathological conditions with the latest medical devices.
- Continuous follow-up with patients and supporting them psychologically and morally with the best offers and proposed solutions.
- Choosing the appropriate treatment for each case according to the initial evaluation of the case to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Treating all skin diseases as well as plastic surgeries.
- Patients' satisfaction with the results of plastic surgeries and dermatological treatments.
- Ease of booking by calling via phone number or Book Through the Nadara Clinic website or visit us in Hurghada and this is it Site Map.
The best plastic surgeon, dermatologist and surgeon in Nadara Clinic
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea has a medical team with a high level of experience and competence. As they have scientific degrees and practical experience that contributed to the success of treating all cases, headed by Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, a consultant of dermatology, laser and cosmetology. Therefore, it is the best clinic and the most successful specialized cosmetic hospital.
In the end, it is Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea one of the best beauty clinics in Hurghada, where it has the latest technology, as well as the best plastic surgeon and dermatologist in Egypt. If you are looking for different treatments for many skin problems, you will get what you are looking for at Nadara Beauty Clinic. Learn more information by visiting Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology and search for Ratings Nadara Clinic patients.
You can also consult the best group of experienced doctors with a high degree of experience. So you can treat skin problems by Botox injections or filler injections or remove freckles andmelasma And pigmentation. And also treat vitiligo andpsoriasis and eczema And other skin diseases or that require surgery, where there is the best surgeon and plastic surgeon to perform rhinoplasty surgery as well liposuction andsculpting body. In addition to using the latest laser devices to remove traces of grain and acnewounds And burns as well laser hair removal with the best offers. Do not hesitate to contact us and book with the best plastic surgeon and dermatologist in Hurghada to reach the best results and obtain an unparalleled complexion with current flaws and impurities.
How can I book an appointment in a beauty clinic in Hurghada?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp And book the soonest time with the best doctors with experience in the field of plastic surgery with the latest safe medical methods and methods at Nadara Dermatology Center in Hurghada.
How many sessions of freshness needles?
After evaluating the case by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada and following up on its results, you may need other sessions, depending on each case, up to four sessions every two weeks. This is to ensure satisfactory results and glowing skin.
Do freshness needles tighten the face?
Freshness needles have many benefits and advantages, the most important of which is that they treat signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. Not only that, but also the skin gains freshness and elasticity, in addition to treating dark circles and any wrinkles around the eyes and mouth.
What is an oxygeno session?
It is a skin cleaning session using the Oxygeno device, which uses a gel that helps stimulate the production of carbon dioxide, which prompts the skin to produce oxygen for balance, which helps in removing dead skin, cleaning and whitening the skin.
What does a skin cleaning session do?
Skin cleansing sessions are one of the routines that must be followed, but with care in following up with an experienced and competent plastic surgeon until you reach satisfactory results.
When do carbon laser results appear?
You will notice the results of the carbon laser immediately after the session is over, but with some temporary side effects that will soon disappear.
How long does the carbon dioxide laser last?
The results will appear immediately after the carbon laser session, while the final result will be obtained after 7 to 10 days.
How many carbon laser sessions?
The number of carbon laser sessions depends on the evaluation of the plastic surgeon for each case, but carbon laser treatment often takes at least 3 sessions to get the best possible results.
What is the price of freshness needles?
The price depends on several factors, including the condition of the skin and the number of sessions in the beauty center in Hurghada, according to the price of the examination as well, but it ranges from 1000 to 5000 Egyptian pounds.