Hair is the crown of the head for women and an attractive appearance for men, so baldness or hair loss, whether for men or women, is one of the most annoying things, so Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with the best ways to perform hair transplantation in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where there is the best dermatologist in Hurghada in Nadar clinic, as well as an integrated team and highly experienced with the latest technologies and modern medical devices. If you suffer from baldness, you do not need to worry anymore. Nadara clinic will help you to reach the best method of hair transplantation to enjoy a natural appearance and self-confidence.
What is the hair transplant process?
Hair transplantation is a cosmetic surgery to treat baldness in men or light hair in women. There are two types of natural hair transplantation, and its idea is to remove a small part of the scalp from the hairy area. It is often in the back of the head. Then the doctor implant in the front of the head or areas with baldness. The other type is artificial hair transplantation made of artificial fibers.
Areas that can be transplanted hair?
- Head hair transplant.
- Eyebrow hair transplant.
- Beard hair transplant.
- Hair transplantation of wounds.
Factors that lead to hair loss or baldness?
There are many reasons that lead to hair loss for women or baldness for men, and the most important of these reasons are:
1- Genetic causes
It is one of the most important factors that affect hair. As baldness is one of the genes that a father inherits for his children, which leads to hair loss and baldness.
Some skin diseases affect the scalp which leads to hair loss and baldness in certain areas of the head, such as alopecia.
3- Impaired thyroid gland function
The disruption of thyroid secretions leads to many effects on the entire body, and the most important of these results is hair loss.
4- Fungal or bacterial infection
Fungi and bacteria that infect the scalp cause weak dandruff and excessive hair loss, which leads to baldness and thinning hair.
Anemia causes weak immunity and malnutrition, as hair needs nutrition like the rest of the body’s organs, especially as it is exposed to many weather factors.
6- Some medicines
There are some medications and treatments that may have side effect that leads to hair loss, especially chemotherapy drugs for cancer patients, which leads to complete hair loss.
Smoking has innumerable damages, including the bad effect of nicotine on the hair, which leads to the weakness of the bulbs and their fall in large quantities.
8- Stress and anxiety
The psychological state is one of the factors affecting the health of the hair, and the greater the tension and anxiety, the more this affects the strength of the hair and leads to its fall.
9- Pregnancy and childbirth
Pregnancy and childbirth lead to weak hair, as the pregnant woman needs good nutrition to compensate for what the fetus absorbs. Also, at birth, she needs better nutrition in addition to hormonal changes in the body. Which in all cases often leads to weak hair and hair loss.
10- Getting old
Like the rest of the body's systems, age, leads to weak and falling hair, and thus baldness.
What is the ideal age for hair transplantation?
Hair loss has many factors that may lead to the fall of in your hair follicles at an early age such as your twenties. So, doctors advise that the best age for hair transplantation surgery is in your forties until you reach the ideal result.
What is the duration of the hair transplantation operation in Hurghada?
The hair transplantation operation takes hours and its duration depends on the number of follicles that the doctor will transplant.
Instructions before hair transplantation in Hurghada
First: Choosing a doctor and the right place for hair transplantation in Hurghada
Choose a highly qualified doctor who specializes in hair transplantation with experience in the field of plastic surgery. As well as choosing the right place where a hospital or clinic should have the latest medical equipment. You will find all this in one place, which is Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser, and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where there is a selection of the best surgeons and cosmetologists in Hurghada with the latest devices and international techniques for hair transplantation in Hurghada.
Second: the doctor's assessment of the case
A plastic surgeon and dermatologist will examine your scalp to determine the causes of hair loss and the appropriate hair transplant method.
Third, do some tests
The dermatologist will ask you to perform some tests and analyses, such as a complete blood picture as well as blood flow. He will also check your blood pressure and blood sugar level. In order to make sure that there are no contraindications for hair transplantation.
Fourth: the medical history
You must inform the doctor of any diseases, whether skin or heart diseases, as well as the treatments you are taking so that they do not interfere with the procedure.
Fifth: Choose the type of hair
The doctor will tell you the advantages of both natural hair transplantation and the advantages of artificial hair, but choose what you want. In the case of choosing artificial hair, you should do a test to implant a few artificial hairs so that the doctor is sure that your scalp will respond to the artificial hairs.
Sixth: Preparing for hair transplantation
Do not take blood thinners that contain ibuprofen or aspirin, so as not to cause complications during the operation.
Stop taking vitamins, nutritional or herbal supplements.
Stop smoking for a month before the operation because it affects the speed of recovery.
Natural hair transplant techniques in Hurghada
First: FUT hair transplantation
This technique is the first method of hair transplantation and doctors still widely use it all over the world. It relies on removing a slice of the scalp, either from the back of the head or the sides of the head. It is called the “donor area”. Then the doctor divides it into follicles. And then the follicles are re-implant again in the front of the head or the bald area. This technique is practical, but it leaves scars as a result of a wound in the donor area.
Second: Natural hair transplantation by FUE
As a result of technological development, another method for hair transplantation, which is less painful, has emerged. Where individual units of hair are removed, not a piece of the scalp, as was the case with the strip hair transplant technique. Doctors use a modern medical metal tool with a circular head that wraps around the hair follicle. And excised it with a small part of the tissue around it. Then doctors implant it in the receiving area, each hair unit separately in small holes in the scalp.
Advantages of FUE hair transplantation in Hurghada
- There are no scars after the operation.
- The recovery period after the operation is less than that of strip hair transplantation.
- No pain like in the other technique.
- Permanent results with little to no noticeable hair loss.
Artificial hair transplant techniques in Hurghada
Artificial hair transplantation is necessary in cases who suffer from baldness on the entire scalp, which leads to the absence of a donor area for hair follicles. Therefore, the doctor resorts to artificial hair in order to treat baldness and uses one technique, which is:
In this technique, artificial hairs are implanted in the recipient area of the scalp and are made so that the scalp responds to it immediately. It is made of synthetic fibers that do not harm the scalp. It is also fixed in the scalp with a knot at its end.
Advantages of artificial hair transplantation in Hurghada
- The speed of hair growth compared to natural hair transplantation.
- The possibility of choosing the color, length and type curly or straight from the beginning, while the length can not change after that, no individual or dye.
- The speed of recovery from the operation.
Natural hair transplant steps in Hurghada
First: Defining the donor and recipient area with the pen
Light hair, if any, is shaved in the receiving area, and the doctor draws the hairline on the front of the head, as well as the places of transplantation. It also determines the donor area, whether it is in the back area at the end of the head or on both sides of the head.
The anesthesiologist numbs the scalp with a local ointment. The scalp is also injected with a strong anesthetic.
Third: the excision of the slice or follicle
FUT hair transplant technique
- The surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada performs hair transplantation with the follicle extraction unit using a scalpel to take a slice of the scalp in the back of the head if the transplantation is done using the slide technique.
- The donor area is sutured with cosmetic stitches, considering that it will leave a scar that will be hidden by thick hair in this area.
- The doctor cleans the slice and then divides it into several slices. Each slice contains hair follicle units from the donor area that are suitable for transplantation, because this is one of the most common success factors for hair transplantation in other areas of the head.
FUE hair transplant technique
- The surgeon uses the medical needle to extract the hair follicle unit only.
- Each unit of follicles is thoroughly cleaned.
Fourth: Hair follicle transplantation
The best surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic performs hair transplantation by gradually implanting the hair follicle unit or slices into the scalp in the frontal area.
Fifth: Follow up with the doctor
The hair transplant specialist at Nadara Clinic will set a follow-up appointment with you to evaluate the results and follow them up over the course of a year.
The steps of artificial hair transplantation in Hurghada
The operation of artificial hair transplantation does not take as much time as natural hair transplantation, which is done as follows:
First, determine the area
The surgeon determines the area to be transplanted with the pen.
The doctor numbs the scalp.
Third: Planting the follicles
The surgeon gradually implants the artificial follicles into the scalp according to the lines that have been drawn.
Side effects after hair transplant
After the hair transplant in Hurghada, you will feel some side effects, which do not last long, by following the instructions that the doctor will tell you in Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among the most important of these side effects are:
- After the anesthesia effect ends you will feel pain.
- Scalp swelling occurs but will go away by following the medications prescribed by your doctor.
- redness of the scalp;
- Feeling itchy, but you should avoid scratching the transplanted area.
- The transplanted natural hair will fall out but there is no need to worry as it is normal.
- The appearance of a crust in the hair, which will disappear after a month.
When will the results of natural hair transplantation in Hurghada appear?
Natural hair transplantation takes several months from the time to appear, as the appearance of hair will start from 6 months to 9 months. Most of the hair will appear in the period from 10 to 12 months.
When will the results of artificial hair transplantation appear in Hurghada?
Artificial hair transplantation has quick results compared to natural hair, so many prefer it instead of waiting a lot. So, results are visible immediately.
Instructions after the hair transplant procedure in Hurghada
- Avoid washing hair immediately after hair transplantation.
- Do not touch the planted roots so as not to transfer the peels.
- Do not try to pull the follicles.
- Avoid pressing or rubbing the follicles.
- Do not expose the scalp to strong sunlight or even extreme cold.
- Avoid heat and warm places such as saunas.
- No exercise or exertion.
- If wearing a hat, do not touch the planted seeds.
Doctor's instructions to reduce side effects
- Lift the head up to reduce swelling.
- Placing cold compresses on the forehead to reduce swelling, but contact with transplanted hair follicles should be avoided.
- Put the creams that the doctor prescribes for you in a Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- If acne appears at the beginning of the second month, it is usually called “folliculitis.” A warm cloth can be used and passed on it and consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not panic when the transplanted hair falls out because this is normal because stress and psychological pressure affect hair growth.
- Not to take any medications without consulting a doctor because many medications have interactions with hair transplantation and may lead to the failure of hair transplantation.
Tips to maintain the result of hair transplantation for the longest period
- Gently comb the hair.
- Use hair lotion on the advice of a doctor.
- Do not expose the transplanted hair to water pressure directly.
- Avoid exposing the transplanted hair to heat such as a hair dryer.
- Take vitamins that help nourish hair, consult a doctor.
Stages of hair growth after hair transplantation in Hurghada
1- First week
In the first days after hair transplant surgery, the side effects of swelling, pain and inflammation begin.
2- After two weeks
The side effects disappear and the crust begins to fall, followed by the loss of the transplanted follicles.
3- After a month
The hairs enter the resting phase where the patient feels as it was before the hair transplantation process, but this is normal.
4- After three months
The transplanted hair begins to grow and appear, and redness of the scalp occurs as a result.
5- After nine months
Most of the implanted hairs are fully grown.
Hair transplant prices in Hurghada
The prices of hair transplantation in Egypt vary according to several factors, but usually the operation of hair transplantation with the slide technique ranges between 7000 to 20000 Egyptian pounds. The cost of FUE hair transplant ranges from 16000 to 25000 EGP. But the most important factors that determine the cost are:
- The area of the area to be cultivated.
- The type of hair used is synthetic or natural.
- The type of technique used is the slide or the extraction.
- The degree of competence and experience of the doctor.
- The location of the clinic and its medical equipment.
In the end, the hair gives an appearance of youth and vitality, so Nadara Clinic provides you with all the comforts where you can inquire about any details about your concerns about the hair transplantation process in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic has the best doctors who provide hair transplant service in Hurghada, Red Sea, and with the latest medical equipment at the highest level of efficiency. You can also benefit from many cosmetic treatments and services diseases such as Acnefreckles, pigmentation, psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema andmelasma…etc.
You can also get a harmonious body in many ways at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, where there are various plastic surgeries such as 4D body sculpting, liposuction and body contouring, skin tightening as well as breast augmentation andRhinoplasty andSkin tag removal. In addition to the uses of laser in many dermatological treatments and others, such as the treatment of acne traces, scars, burns andunification of skin color andfreckle removal, Melasma, and vitiligo.as well Autologous fat injection, Botox injections andfiller injections . There are also the best laser treatments such as laser hair removal With more than one laser device as well Fractional laser sessions andHair Transplant. So do not miss this opportunity and enjoy attractive hair in addition to the perfect body and perfect skin with the best dermatologists and beauticians at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- How can I book an appointment for a hair transplant in Hurghada?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp and book as soon as possible with the best-experienced doctors at Nadara clinic Dermatology in Hurghada.
- Is the result of a hair transplant permanent?
Yes, the result of hair transplantation is permanent, but you must adhere to the doctor's instructions and take the appropriate vitamins to treat the main cause of baldness. The results are natural at the same time and continuous.
- How much does a hair transplant cost?
The cost of hair transplantation depends on several factors, including the area of the receiving area, the type of technique used, and the competence of the plastic surgeon. However, the cost of hair transplantation using FUE technique often ranges from 16,000 to 25,000 Egyptian pounds. While FUT hair transplantation costs from 7000 to 20000 EGP.
- What is the appropriate age for hair transplantation?
Baldness can occur at early ages and is called early baldness and has many causes that must be identified by a dermatologist and plastic surgeon first, as hair transplant specialists advise that the ideal age for hair transplantation is the forties. As hair transplantation in the twenties may not give the desired results.
- How many hair transplant sessions?
Hair transplantation is usually done in only one session, and sometimes it may reach three sessions, depending on the patient's need for a specific amount of hair. It also depends on the density of hair in the donor area so that hair removal does not affect its appearance.
- Does the transplanted hair fall out after years?
The transplanted hair does not fall out, but it lasts for many years and if it falls out, a little that is not noticeable may fall out.
- What are the contraindications after hair transplantation?
You should avoid touching the transplanted follicles or pulling them, as well as not being exposed to the sun. One of the most important prohibitions is stress and tension, especially during the first weeks of hair transplantation, and avoiding heat and sauna.
- Why does the transplanted hair not grow?
There is no need to worry about the delay in the appearance of the transplanted hair, as it takes time, and you must follow up with the cosmetic and dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea to follow up on the progress of results.
- How can sleep after hair transplant?
Sleep on the back and use a raised pillow to reduce swelling, and be careful to avoid sleeping on the sides or face for at least a week.
- Does sweeting affect the hair transplant operation?
Be careful not to sweat excessively, because it may lead to damage and invalidity of the hair follicles.
- When does the tumor go away after hair transplantation?
The swelling will disappear within a week of the hair transplant operation. If the swelling persists for more than a week, you should see a doctor before complications occur.
- When can I shower after hair transplant?
The doctor at Nadara Clinic will tell you the possibility of showering on the second or third day of hair transplantation, but not to shed water on the transplanted area so as not to be exposed to water pressure.