Many people suffer from sagging in the abdominal area, whether after childbirth for women or after weight gain for men. Therefore, alternative techniques for plastic surgery and its risks have emerged, and one of the most important techniques is HIFU sessions for the abdomen in Hurghada. Doctors have recently increased their use of non-surgical cosmetic techniques, as it is a quick procedure and eliminates the risks of surgery. It is considered a magical technology that heats more than one layer of the skin using highly focused ultrasound waves. Therefore, it eliminates sagging of the abdomen, works to tighten and lift the skin, and obtain a firm abdomen. The procedure is called HIFU body sculpting or HIFU abdominoplasty.
But you must choose the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada with experience, practical competence, competence, and accredited qualifications and certificates. HIFU technology requires the precision and skill of the plastic surgeon to target the appropriate places to get rid of excess fat and tighten the skin. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about HIFU sessions for body sculpting and tummy tightening at Nadara Clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What is the HIFU device?
HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is a non-surgical cosmetic technology. It relies on high-intensity focused ultrasound to generate thermal energy in the superficial and deep layers of the skin. It is characterized by the speed of the procedure and the rapid appearance of results, as well as does not require a recovery period. It also does not require surgical intervention, which means there are no risks of surgery. Therefore, HIFU technology is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is used efficiently in many cosmetic treatments that help in tightening the skin, treating sagging abdomen, and many other uses such as getting rid of facial and neck wrinkles.
But in this article we will talk in more detail about HIFU sessions for the abdomen in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, which has a special technology that works to contract muscles and prevent sagging skin. Therefore, HIFU sessions for body sculpting and tummy tightening are one of the most important techniques used globally.
How does HIFU tummy tuck work in Hurghada?
The abdominal area is one of the places that is difficult to get rid of sagging due to weight gain and weight loss, but with HIFU technology you can tighten the abdomen efficiently. HIFU is a delicate process that depends on the competence and experience of the plastic surgeon. It relies on directing ultrasound waves using three sensors. Each sensor reaches a specific layer of the skin. The ultrasound waves reach deeper layers of the skin and are heated to 60 degrees in less than a second. As a result of this heat, the muscles and tendons are tightened, which leads to tightening the skin and getting rid of sagging abdomen, as well as lifting the abdominal skin, which has lost its elasticity as a result of several factors.
HIFU body sculpting and tummy tightening sessions also depend on heating the fatty layer, which helps in destroying the bonds between fat cells and getting rid of them. Thus, excess weight is reduced as the sessions continue. Gradually, the fat that was broken down by HIFU technology is drained through the lymphatic system outside the body. In addition, this heat stimulates the production of... collagen To regenerate damaged cells as well as stimulate production Elastin Which helps restore skin elasticity. Therefore, HIFU technology helps get rid of excess fat in the abdominal area and helps tighten the abdomen so that you have a healthy appearance and a sculpted body.
Uses of HIFU technology
The use of HIFU technology is not limited to the abdominal area only, but is also used for many cosmetic treatments without surgery. Among the most important uses of the HIFU device in Hurghada are:
- Tighten sagging face and neck.
- Treating signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines on the face and neck.
- Treatment of cellulite and sagging body.
- Muscle twitch.
- Double chin treatment.
- Tighten flabby arms.
- Getting rid of belly fat, buttocks and thighs.
- Define the jawline.
- Narrowing of the vagina.
- Beautification of women's sensitive areas, especially after childbirth.
- Acne Treatment.
- Sculpting the figure.
Causes of sagging abdomen
Abdominal sagging occurs as a result of several factors, and in order to get rid of sagging, you must choose an experienced plastic surgeon to find out the main cause of abdominal sagging. The most important causes of sagging abdomen are:
- Weight gain, as obesity causes loss of skin elasticity as a result of damage to collagen and elastin.
- Lose weight quickly in a short time.
- Sagging abdomen in women after childbirth, as the uterus expands and causes the skin to expand. Then childbirth occurs and the expanded part sag.
- Hormonal imbalance leads to sagging abdomen.
- Aging leads to a decrease in the production of collagen and elastin, a decrease in metabolism, and the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area, which leads to a sagging abdomen.
Advantages of HIFU sessions for the abdomen in Hurghada
There are many advantages when using the HIFU device to tighten the abdomen over other therapeutic and cosmetic techniques for tightening the abdomen. The most important of these features are the following:
- Safe and effective procedure.
- A precise procedure because it uses ultrasound waves, which helps in seeing the layers of tissue and targeting them precisely to obtain the best results.
- A quick procedure that may take only half an hour, depending on each case.
- Results appear quickly after one session.
- Applying a HIFU session to the abdomen does not cause any pain, but only a slight tingling and heat, and a local anesthetic can be used so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- Its results last for a long time, as collagen and elastin continue to be secreted as a result of the HIFU session.
- An alternative to plastic surgery and its risks.
- You can return to your normal activity after a HIFU session to tighten the abdomen in Hurghada.
- The cost of HIFU abdominal sessions in Hurghada is lower than abdominal plastic surgeries.
Benefits of HIFU technology for abdominal sculpting in Hurghada
- Skin Tightening.
- Increase skin elasticity.
- Stimulating collagen production to renew skin cells.
- Effective for removing belly fat.
- Increase elastin production to restore skin elasticity and sagging.
- Tighten and strengthen muscles.
- Skin relaxation treatment.
HIFU sessions to tighten the abdomen in Hurghada
You can now get rid of a drooping or flabby abdomen without a surgical procedure, only with HIFU technology, which is characterized by accuracy and quick, long-lasting results. HIFU sessions for weight loss in Hurghada are used at the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea. There are the best plastic and dermatologists with the latest international safe and non-surgical tummy tuck techniques. If you are searching for the best cosmetic clinic to perform HIFU sessions for the abdomen in Hurghada, you can read patient reviews. You can search for the Nadhara Center website, as well as the center’s page on social media, and then see patient reviews. Or you can visit the clinic in Hurghada in the Red Sea. You can also see the results of HIFU abdominal sessions before and after. We will tell you everything you should know before having a HIFU slimming session.
First consultation with a plastic surgeon
You can perform abdominal HIFU sessions in a hospital, clinic, medical center, or beauty clinic. You must choose a place with a good reputation and the latest technology. In addition, it is necessary to choose a plastic surgeon with experience, precision, and skill in using the HIFU device for the abdomen in Hurghada. In the first consultation with the plastic surgeon in Hurghada, the following will happen:
- The doctor will ask you about your medical history and if you are taking medications or treatments.
- The doctor will examine the abdominal area to determine how to start HIFU sessions and the number of sessions needed.
- You must inform the doctor of your goal for performing HIFU tummy tuck sessions.
- You can ask the doctor any questions you have without embarrassment.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea will tell you the expected results.
Instructions before performing an abdominal HIFU session in Hurghada
The HIFU tummy tuck technique is characterized by the fact that there is no need for preparation and preparation like other cosmetic procedures and therapeutic techniques. This is one of the most important features of abdominal HIFU sessions in Hurghada: the speed of the procedure and the presence of instructions before and after the procedure, which makes it an easy and safe procedure. But some precautions must be taken, such as:
- Avoid removing hair from the targeted area.
- Do not expose the target area to intense sunlight.
- Do not apply creams or lotions to the targeted area.
Steps for HIFU abdominal sessions in Hurghada
The HIFU session to tighten the abdomen in Hurghada is considered a quick session that may take from 30 to 90 minutes depending on each case. As well as depending on the size of the target area and the amount of fat in it. The steps for HIFU sessions include the following:
- The plastic surgeon cleans the abdominal area using a medical solution.
- The doctor marks the targeted areas.
- The doctor may apply a local anesthetic depending on the sensitivity of the skin to the treatment.
- The doctor places a gel on the abdomen to make it easier for the HIFU device to slide over the abdomen.
- The doctor uses a HIFU device, targeting the appropriate area and sending ultrasound waves gradually.
- Finally, the plastic surgeon sets the date for the next session to follow up on the results and to perform a HIFU abdominal session again if necessary.
Side effects after a HIFU abdominal session in Hurghada
There will be some side effects from performing HIFU sessions for weight loss in Hurghada, but they are temporary side effects that will disappear quickly. But you must follow the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada to avoid complications. The most important side effects after HIFU slimming sessions are the following:
- Redness of the skin in the abdominal area.
- Minor pigmentation appears in the targeted area.
- Swelling of the area
Results of abdominal HIFU sessions in Hurghada
HIFU slimming sessions are characterized by impressive and wonderful results, as the skin is amazingly tightened. Better results will appear after the second session, and then results will develop with repeated sessions. Until you reach the final results from 3 to 6 months, as more collagen and elastin continue to be produced. However, the required number of sessions must be completed as determined by the doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetiology to obtain the necessary results.
The results of HIFU slimming sessions in Hurghada are not considered permanent because age increases, but the sessions must be performed in full as determined by the plastic surgeon in order to maintain the results for as long as possible. You must also follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology to achieve the desired results.
Number of abdominal HIFU sessions in Hurghada
The number of HIFU sessions for weight loss in Hurghada varies according to the condition of each patient and the size of the area in which he wants to tighten the skin or get rid of excess fat. However, a patient often needs 4 to 6 sessions, and the sessions must be separated by 4 to 8 weeks. The sessions are then repeated every year or two, depending on the doctor’s assessment of the condition and final results.
Instructions after performing an abdominal HIFU session in Hurghada
You will not need a long rest or recovery period like other cosmetic procedures, but some necessary precautions must be taken, such as:
- Also avoid exposure to extreme temperatures or extreme cold.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water.
- You should not apply any creams or products other than those prescribed by your plastic surgeon.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
Candidates for HIFU body sculpting sessions
- People who are over 30 years old and above, and HIFU sessions increase between the ages of 40 and 50 years.
- Who have sagging abdomen after losing weight.
- People who suffer from accumulated fat in the abdominal area.
- Those who suffer from loss of skin elasticity in the abdominal area.
- Who have had body sculpting surgery and want to maintain the results for a longer period.
- HIFU sessions are prohibited for people with serious diseases.
- HIFU sessions to tighten the abdomen cannot be performed for people who have metal materials implanted in the targeted areas or very close to the targeted area.
The best body sculpting doctors in Hurghada
The abdominal area is considered one of the most difficult areas to get rid of accumulated fat through many methods and diets. Many people also fear plastic surgery to remove stubborn fat that causes sagging skin, which is an undesirable appearance. Both women and men face this problem.
Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides you with the latest international technologies, such as HIFU technology for body sculpting and tummy tuck in Hurghada. But you must choose the best equipped beauty clinic with a good reputation and the best doctors. This is what Nadara Clinic also provides for you, as there is the best integrated medical team in the field of cosmetics and dermatology under the supervision of Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, Dermatology and Venereology Consultant.
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea is distinguished by the presence of an elite group of the best cosmetic doctors with the highest certificates and qualifications. In addition to the practical experience that the plastic surgeon has at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Therefore, we will guarantee you an unparalleled service until you reach the goal you seek from the HIFU technique for body sculpting and tummy tuck in Hurghada. In addition to other services, including diagnosing the condition and conducting necessary tests, as well as sterilizing the tools used, and ensuring patient follow-up and the results of the sessions.
You can also perform many surgical or non-surgical cosmetic procedures, whether to harmonize the figure and body or beautify the face, skin or hair. It is one of the most important cosmetic surgeries Non-surgical body sculpting, 4D body sculpting, 3D body sculpting, Plasma body sculpting. There are also the best plastic surgery doctors to perform the procedure Liposuction and body sculpting with VaserBreast reduction surgeries in order to obtain an unparalleled figure and enjoy life with lightness and grace. Or if you suffer from thinness in some places, there are surgeries such as breast augmentation surgeries and buttock augmentation surgeries. also there is The best plasma injection doctors, Hand wrinkles treatment doctors in Hurghada.
You can also perform skin care sessions as well as cosmetic injections to get rid of the signs of aging, such as Skin Booster sessions, chemical peeling sessions, as well as Botox injections, filler injections, rejuvenation injections, plasma injections, amber needles, Baby Glow, hyaluronic injections, as well as collagen injections. etc. If you dream of a perfect skin tone, you can have a procedure Skin lightening sessions. There are also the latest international cosmetic and therapeutic technologies, such as carboxy technology, plasmage technology, radiofrequency technology, dermaplaning technology, as well as Texas injection technology.
There are also the latest laser devices such as Excimer laser, Q-switched laser, carbon laser, and fractional laser. And many wonderful services in order to obtain a healthy appearance, attractive, more youthful skin, and a slender, attractive body to carry out your daily activities comfortably and more energetically.
The cost of HIFU sessions for the abdomen in Hurghada
Prices for abdominal HIFU sessions vary from one person to another and from one doctor to another according to several factors. However, the cost of HIFU body sculpting sessions in Hurghada often ranges between 300 and 700 pounds. The most important factors that affect the price of an abdominal HIFU session are:
- The patient's condition.
- Abdominal area size.
- The number of sessions needed.
- Number of pulses needed.
- The temperature necessary for the patient's condition.
- The competence and experience of the plastic surgeon at the Nadara Center in Hurghada.
- Reputation, location, and patient evaluations of the center, clinic, or hospital.
Tips for maintaining body weight after HIFU body sculpting
- Eat main meals on time, as well as sub-meals that include fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid eating late dinner.
- Exercising regularly and never stop doing it because it helps increase the burning of calories.
- Practice walking daily for 30 minutes.
- Eating protein on a regular basis helps reduce appetite, prevent hunger, and increase metabolism.
- Protein sources must be diversified, whether animal or vegetable.
- Measure weight regularly every three days.
- Eat healthy, balanced food rich in essential nutrients.
- Avoid smoking.
- Reduce the amount of carbohydrates as they cause significant weight gain.
- Eat foods made from brown flour instead of brown to reduce
- Controlling appetite, especially on special occasions, holidays, and feasts with family gatherings.
- Eat a free meal every weekend so that you do not lose your enthusiasm to maintain the results of your HIFU sessions.
- Drink large amounts of water, up to about 8 cups of water daily, to maintain hydration and rid the body of toxins, as well as to increase metabolism.
- Do not despair if you eat meals outside the diet, as you can start over every time if you have the determination to maintain what you achieved in the previous months.
- Balanced sleep, especially at night.
- Avoid stress, tension, and psychological emotions.
In the end, you can get a sculpted body and get rid of the flabby abdominal area without surgery with the HIFU body sculpting and tummy tightening technique. Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center provides you with the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada and the Red Sea to perform all cosmetic treatments and plastic surgeries. In addition to having the best dermatologist to treat all skin diseases and all skin and hair problems at the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Book your first session with a discount now and consult the best plastic surgeons to perform HIFU sessions for the abdomen and get amazing results with HIFU technology.
How can I book HIFU abdominal sessions in Hurghada?
How many HIFU sessions does the abdomen need?
The number of abdominal HIFU sessions varies according to each case and the doctor’s evaluation of it, as well as the size of the targeted area and the accumulated fat in it. The patient often needs a number of sessions ranging from 4 to 6 sessions.
When do the results of HIFU appear on the abdomen?
The results of HIFU appear according to each case, as they may appear after the first session and sometimes within two to three months.
Is the HIFU device painful?
HIFU is not considered painful compared to other cosmetic body sculpting procedures. But you will feel a slight tingling and slight heat as the doctor uses local anesthesia.
How long do HIFU results last?
The results of HIFU last for a period ranging from 6 to 12 months, but you must be careful to follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea.