The use of tattoos has spread among everyone, whether young men, girls, or even women, but many of them reach a stage that they want to get rid of tattoos in Hurghada completely, as if it weren’t for this, the great methods of laser removal developed, as the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides laser tattoo removal in Hurghada.
In the past, surgical methods were used to remove tattoos, but today laser is used as a substitute for many plastic surgeries. And the effectiveness of the laser in getting rid of tattoos has been proven completely after obtaining the necessary number of sessions determined by the best dermatologists at the Nadara Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea. In addition to the availability of the latest medical laser devices, as well as international technologies for tattoo removal, at the Freshness Center in Hurghada. So worry no more, the best doctors will help you to get rid of tattoos in Hurghada.
What is a tattoo?
Tattoos or tattoos are considered one of the techniques to decorate the body, whether the motive is a personal or environmental culture, or a substitute for hair, such as the eyebrow area in some people with diseases or accidents that lead to hair loss from the eyebrows. And the color of tattoo ink under the layers of the skin in black, blue, red, green, orange, yellow, purple or cyan.
This drawing is done by inserting ink under the layers of the skin, and the deeper it is in the layers of the skin, the longer it lasts and is difficult to remove, and it is often in dermis layer in the skin at rates that exceed the ability of white blood cells to expel them from the skin or renew the cells of this area of the body. Fine needles are used to insert these pigments, and due to the increase in permanent tattoos, the number of types of inks used worldwide has increased, and as a result, the demand for tattoo removal has increased with the latest methods. As the methods used in the past caused pain and scars.
The tattoo removal process is difficult because, as we mentioned, the ink or colored pigments may be in the deep layers of the skin, and most of them are permanent, i.e. in certain proportions and concentrations. Getting rid of tattoos in Hurghada surgically is one of the painful methods, but Nadara Clinic in Hurghada has the best ways to remove tattoos with the least possible pain and the best result, without the need for surgical intervention or the use of common methods used to remove tattoos. There may be many motives for you to remove the tattoo, such as dissatisfaction with it, fading of its color, or causing irritation or inflammation in the body, but Nadara Clinic will support you to reach the best satisfactory results. Get rid of tattoos in Hurghada with the latest medical methods.
Laser tattoo removal in Hurghada
Laser is one of the best ways to remove tattoos, as it eliminates painful surgeries that may leave scars. Numerous laser technologies have emerged that help to get rid of tattoos in Hurghada. Non-surgical removal using laser. The laser has also shown great success in many different medical procedures. The possibility of using different wavelengths helped treat different conditions of diseases and different types of skin. That is why Nadara Clinic offers you laser tattoo removal services in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How does laser tattoo removal work in Hurghada?
Laser tattoo removal technology is based on generating high-quality and effective laser beams in a few seconds, which causes a significant effect on the pigment, as the deeper pigment absorbs the laser beams. As a result, the pigment-absorbing cells destroy the deeper pigment while the epidermis destroys the more superficial pigment.
In addition, this leads to thermal decomposition of the pigment, but the speed of tattoo removal depends on the depth of ink injection, the pattern, and the quality of the pigment. In addition, this method is painless and may need more than one session in order for the skin to regenerate as a result of stimulating collagen production, and the body’s immune systems work to remove the crumbled parts of the pigment particles on the grounds that they are foreign particles within the dermis area in the middle layer of the skin.
1- Q-switched laser
It is one of the best types of lasers used in getting rid of tattoos in Hurghada, especially dark-colored tattoos, because it absorbs many wavelengths of laser radiation. Q-switched Nd laser technology is also called Yag laser and it appeared in the late nineties and is still a pioneer in this field. It has the longest and widest color spectrum. It can fire a trillionth of a second compared to other laser technologies.
2- Picosecond laser
It is one of the best types that have been used recently to remove light-colored tattoos that are difficult to remove with other types of lasers. It also requires intervals between treatment sessions of up to four months. Whereas, tattoos with light colors were a problem for many, as they are difficult to remove because they may not absorb all wavelengths of laser radiation.
There are many advantages of laser tattoo removal, which make it suitable for all cases, rather than other methods, such as:
- Safe and highly effective procedure.
- You do not need surgical intervention.
- It needs only a simple local anesthesia.
- It causes little tolerable pain.
- Skin cells and tissues are not damaged.
- Fits all cases of dark or light colors.
- The duration of the laser session is between about 15 to 90 minutes, according to each case and the area of the tattoo on the body.
- I don't need a long recovery period.
Instructions before laser tattoo removal in Hurghada
- The best dermatologist and cosmetologist should be chosen, who has a good reputation and has high scientific degrees. A medical center or hospital equipped with the latest equipment and using medical and international technologies must also be chosen. All this you will find in one place, which is the freshness center for dermatology, laser and cosmetology, Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic will evaluate the condition of the tattoo and find out its size, color and age, as well as the color of your skin.
- The doctor determines the number of sessions needed to remove the tattoo, according to the previous factors. The larger the size of the tattoo and the deeper the ink, the more sessions.
- Test the laser on your skin to find out the power needed to remove tattoos without harming your skin.
- You must inform the doctor of your medical history and if you suffer from any skin diseases, as well as any treatments or medications that you are taking.
- Tell the doctor your expectations and discuss the possible results and side effects after the sessions.
Follow the doctor's instructions before laser tattoo removal in Hurghada
- Do not try to use creams or home remedies without consulting a doctor, as they may cause irritation to the tattoo area.
- Stop smoking before the sessions for at least one month, and even after completing all the sessions.
- Not to be exposed to direct sun or burns in the area with the tattoo.
- Not doing a tan or body coloring session.
- Avoid laser hair removal or any other method from the tattooed area before the sessions.
- Stop taking vitamins and supplements.
- Avoid taking blood thinners such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products to the area from which the tattoo is to be removed.
- Not to perform any cosmetic injections, such as injections of freshness or Botox or dermal fillers Before a laser tattoo removal session.
Steps for laser tattoo removal in Hurghada
- The dermatologist cleanses the area from which the laser tattoo is to be removed.
- The doctor puts an anesthetic cream on the tattoo area so that the patient does not feel the tingling pain caused by the fragmentation of the tattoo pigment particles with laser beams.
- The doctor waits for a quarter or half an hour for the anesthetic cream to take effect.
- A patient wears a bandage to protect the eyes from laser radiation.
- The dermatologist shines a laser beam on the tattoo pigment area until the pigment particles in the tattoo are broken down and removed.
- After the end of the laser tattoo removal session, the doctor applies an antibiotic cream as well as a moisturizer.
- The doctor determines the number of upcoming sessions according to the need of the case. And it often ranges from 4 to 8 sessions.
Temporary side effects after laser tattoo removal sessions in Hurghada
After laser tattoo removal sessions, you will feel some minor and temporary side effects that will disappear gradually within a week. The laser tattoo removal doctor in Hurghada will tell you about these effects, such as:
- Swelling of the area treated with laser.
- Redness in the treatment area.
- Feeling itchy
- The appearance of pimples at the place of the tattoo, but using an antibiotic cream will protect you from the risk of infection.
- The appearance of a transparent crust layer.
Doctor's instructions immediately after the session
The doctor will tell you some instructions that you must follow immediately after the session in order to help you get rid of the tattoo in Hurghada, such as:
- Put an ice bag on the area that was exposed to the laser to calm it down.
- Apply an antibiotic cream prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Stay away from heat such as saunas and warm water.
- Not doing a tan or body coloring session.
- Avoid touching or peeling the treated area.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes.
- Wet and clean the laser treated area frequently.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products to the laser-exposed area.
Stages of tattoo disappearance after laser tattoo removal sessions in Hurghada
The stages of the disappearance of the tattoo go through stages as follows:
- Tattoos turn white.
- Its color turns red.
- A transparent crust forms.
- This scab peels off after 2 to 3 weeks.
- The tattoo area turns red again.
- After the necessary number of sessions, the color of the removed tattoo area begins to match the body.
When will the results of laser tattoo removal appear in Hurghada?
The result of laser tattoo removal appears in Hurghada and the Red Sea after committing to conducting all sessions. As determined by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, which may reach 8 sessions at most. According to the doctor’s assessment of the age, colour and depth of the ink.
Does the laser hide tattoos and their effects completely?
After performing the necessary number of sessions, the tattoo and its effect can disappear by 95%. And this depends on knowing important information such as the depth of the ink, its type, and its concentration.
The number of sessions needed
The number of sessions depends on several factors, but it should be 6 to 8 weeks apart. But the factors affecting the number of sessions such as:
- How old or new the tattoo is, as it is easy to remove modern tattoos. While old tattoos need more laser sessions to remove tattoos.
- The color and nature of the tattoo, as dark colors are easy to remove because they absorb all laser rays.
- One color in the tattoo or several colors, because different colors require different wavelengths and a longer time.
- Skin color Since light skin makes it easier to remove laser tattoos from light skin compared to dark skin.
- The tattoo area on the body, the larger its area, the more sessions it needs.
- How satisfied is the patient with the result of tattoo removal?
Does laser tattoo removal leave any scars?
There is a stage where the tattoo site turns into a white scar a week after the session. The areas that are more prone to scarring when tattooing is removed are the upper arm, ankle and chest.
People who are not candidates for laser tattoo removal in Hurghada
The use of lasers is a safe medical procedure, but some people should not be treated with lasers, such as:
- Pregnant women.
- Persons under 18 years old.
- People with hepatitis B disease.
- People with skin diseases.
- If the tattoo site has an open wound or scars.
- Those who have eczema or fungal diseases.
- The laser is not used inside the nose and ear area.
Laser tattoo removal prices in Hurghada
- The cost of laser tattoo removal in Hurghada, Egypt varies according to several factors, but laser tattoo removal sessions usually range from 500 pounds to 1500 pounds. These factors that determine the price are:
- The color of the tattoo.
- Tattoo space.
- The number of sessions needed.
- Scientific dermatologist degrees.
- Clinic or beauty center equipment with the latest technology.
In the end, you do not have to worry about tattoo removal anymore, as Nadara Center has the best selection of dermatologists and cosmetologists to get rid of tattoos forever. Laser has also become used in many treatments as an effective alternative to surgeries and their pains as well as their risks. Therefore, its use has spread all over the world with different wavelengths to treat many diseases.
Laser is not only used to remove tattoos in Nadara Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea, but also in tattoo removal Freckle removal and pigmentation and the effects of scars and burns andacne and eyelid tightening, as well as you can take advantage of Laser hair removal offers where you can remove hair with the latest laser devicesas well as fractional laser sessions. There are also treatments for many different skin diseases such as vitiligo, melasma, eczema, tetina and psoriasis. In addition to skin aging and wrinkles treatments by plasma injection and Derma Pin and Mesotherapy sessions and Skin Booster Sessions A chemical peel andcarbonaceous.
Besides there The best plastic surgeon to perform operations Autologous fat injection or liposuction body sculpture and breast augmentation andbutt And treatment of gynecomastia in men. as well Rhinoplasty and hair transplantation and in the best beauty clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea. In addition to having the best dermatologist to follow Skin care routine According to its type, as well as hair care and extension. All of this you will find in one place. It is a freshness center with the best dermatologist, laser and cosmetologist in Hurghada, Damani Al-Tawabti, so that you can reach the fullest stages of satisfaction with beautiful, younger-looking skin and a harmonious, flawless body.
How can I book an appointment for laser tattoo removal?
How much is the price of laser tattoo removal?
The price of tattoo removal varies according to several factors such as the area of the tattoo on the skin, the color of the tattoo, the color of the skin, as well as the age of the tattoo. Tattoo removal prices range from 500 to 1500 pounds. The price also depends on the competence and experience of the dermatologist.
Laser tattoo removal does it leave a trace?
Permanent tattoo is a dye that is injected under the layers of the skin so that it remains permanent, but the laser rays gradually destroy it by breaking up the ink particles, which helps the skin to get rid of them and renew skin cells, leaving a white scar or according to the color of the dye, but it disappears with time and persistence in sessions.
When does the body tattoo peel off?
The skin layers begin to peel off 3 to 5 days after the laser tattoo removal session. However, some side effects are associated with it, such as itching and different pains, but the treated area should not be touched or peeled.
What is the most difficult tattoo to remove?
The most difficult tattoo to remove is multi-coloured tattoos, which require different wavelengths. Also, old tattoos need more sessions until the pigment particles break down.
When will the results of laser tattoo removal appear?
The date of the appearance of the results after the laser tattoo removal session depends on its age. The more recent it is, the faster the results will appear. It also depends on its colors, as the results of dark-colored tattoo removal appear from the multi-colored ones.
What happens after tattoo removal?
After removing the laser tattoo, the color of the treated area changes to white and then red, then a crust forms on the skin and peels off on its own, and the skin begins to renew its cells until the effect of this tattoo disappears and the skin takes color with time. However, care must be taken to choose a qualified and experienced doctor and an equipped medical center.
Does laser tattoo removal cause cancer?
No negative effects of laser tattoo removal have been shown, or that it causes cancer, according to laboratory studies.
Why does not go away tattoo despite the renewal of cells?
White blood cells cannot absorb the volume of ink in permanent tattoos, so when the cells are renewed, they cannot expel the dye, but after fragmenting the ink particles after absorbing the laser rays, it is easier for the body’s immune systems to expel them and get rid of their particles.
How do I take care of the tattoo site after the laser session?
You must follow the doctor's instructions at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, apply antibiotic cream and moisturizing cream, and avoid exposure to the sun and heat. The doctor will also tell you not to exfoliate the treated area.