Everyone seeks to appear with a beautiful and attractive face, and the appearance of the jaw is one of the most important features that affect the appearance and beauty. So, the process of defining the jaw appeared in Hurghada in many ways to reach a specific chin, taut skin, and highlight the jaw bone. And broad jaws are a feature of beauty in many cultures.
Therefore, Nadara clinic for Dermatology and Laser provides the best cosmetic doctors to perform the jawline treatment in Hurghada. Whether it is by filler, surgically, or other safe methods. Where Nadara Clinic keeps pace with modern global technologies used in jaw determination. In addition to having an integrated medical team in it the best dermatologist andThe best plastic surgeon And they have the highest degrees and qualifications, as well as practical experience, as well as precise surgical skills. Contact us to get an attractive chin, a tightened face appearance, and a more youthful and fresh face.
What is Jawline treatment?
Jawline treatment in Hurghada is one of the popular operations for some time, as it works to highlight the chin area in a way that highlights the face with a smaller appearance and the skin is taut. With age, the skin of the chin sag due to gravity and the contours of the lower jaw line disappear, which changes the appearance of the face a lot.
Therefore, it is done in many ways, such as performing jaw delineation, surgically reducing the jaw, or defining the jaw in non-surgical ways that depend on injections or removing chin fat. The Texas process also appeared, which we will talk about later. And you will find that many artists and artists did it to highlight the lower jaw line. These operations aim to improve the aesthetic proportions of the face and treat its problems to make it appear more beautiful and enhance self-confidence. This is the goal of chin plastic surgery doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Candidates for jawline treatment in Hurghada
- Aging and the appearance of signs of skin aging, and it can start in the thirties.
- Loss of skin elasticity and sagging to hide the lower jaw line.
- Jaw bone loss with age.
- Elderly people, such as forty or fifty years old.
- Jaw fracture as a result of an accident.
Instructions before the jawline treatment in Hurghada
- Look for a medical center, hospitals or beauty clinics equipped with the latest equipment and the best cosmetic doctors. Where the center works to provide the best treatment and cosmetic services in Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. If you want to get a wide and rejuvenated jaw. There are the best chin and jaw plastic surgery doctors and the latest international technologies and devices in Hurghada.
- Inform the plastic surgeon about your medical history and any treatments or medications you are taking.
- Do not take painkillers or medicines that contain blood thinners.
- Stop taking vitamins and nutritional supplements as well as herbal supplements.
- Avoid removing hair from the target area, whether it is laser hair removal or other methods
- An allergy test for the injection material.
- Stop applying topical creams or cosmetics to the targeted area.
- Avoid consuming alcohol a day or two before the procedure.
- Do not expose the skin to the sun for long periods.
- Wear wide, open-necked clothes that fit the patient's jaw and do not rub against him while changing clothes.
- stop smoking.
Methods for jawline in Hurghada
As we mentioned, there are many safe surgical and non-surgical methods to highlight the chin and enhance the lower jaw line. The plastic surgeon at Nadara clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada will determine which method is most appropriate for your jaw condition. Among the most important of these methods are:
1- Jawline fillers (Texas)
Texas injections are a non-surgical cosmetic procedure. It is also the first choice in mandibular exposure in Hurghada because of its effective result and easy and fast method. The filler used to define the jaw is a gel that contains hyaluronic acid or Calcium hydroxylapatite (Calcium hydroxyapatite). Also, filler injections to define the jawline are very different from the filler used in the rest of the face, as it adopts special standards and is injected in several locations along the lower jaw line. The Texas operation aims to highlight the lower jaw line, which shows the jaw bone in a way that defines the face and highlights its youth in an attractive way. Injection materials also work to tighten and sagging skin and stimulate collagen production.
Advantages of defining the jaw with fillers
- A quick procedure that may take half an hour or less, depending on each case, unlike surgeries that take hours.
- There is no such pain in surgeries and their effects.
- Results appear immediately upon completion of the process.
- Negligible side effects that disappear quickly.
Benefits of defining the jawline with fillers
- It fills the spaces between cells in the skin.
- Tightening sagging skin in the neck and chin as well as the jaw.
- Hide the appearance of eroded bone.
- Chin volume enhancement.
- Define the lower jaw line.
- Sharply accentuate the angle of the jaw.
- exposing the lower jaw.
- Getting rid of signs of aging.
- Double chin treatment.
- Asymmetrical jaw line treatment.
- Raising the lower part of the jaw.
- Highlighting facial features in an attractive and specific way.
Steps to determine the jawline with fillers
- The doctor sterilizes the jaw, chin and neck well.
- A local anesthetic is placed on the target area and wait a quarter of an hour for the anesthetic to take effect.
- The plastic surgeon uses fine needles for injecting the jawline filler, as he injects it slowly and gradually in several locations along the lower jawline.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in the south of Hurghada sets the date for the next session to evaluate the results of jaw contouring with fillers.
side effects after jawline treatment Defining the jaw with fillers
Minor side effects will appear as mentioned before. But it will disappear within two weeks or less, according to the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Among these effects are:
- Skin redness at the injection site.
- Swelling of the area
- Feeling itchy
The result of defining the jawline with fillers
The result of the filler injection to define the jaw appears immediately after the operation is completed, and it continues according to the patient’s follow-up to the plastic and dermatologist’s instructions. Where the jaw appears in a specific way, and the two lateral jaw bones stand out in an attractive way.
How long does the result of the filler jaw last?
The continuation of the result of the filler injection to define the jaw depends on following the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. However, hyaluronic acid injections often last for 6 to 12 months. While the effect of calcium hydroxylapatite injection lasts for up to 18 months. So you may need another injection after this period.
2- Jawline treatment in Hurghada by injecting kybella
Capella injection is one of the methods of dissolving fat in the jaw, and it is a non-surgical cosmetic injection. Jaw contouring by Capella injection is one of the best and only non-surgical methods that improve the appearance of the jaw and reshape the patient's jaw area. In addition, it works to find the fat tissue and harnesses its efforts to dissolve the minor as well as the major fats to appear in a natural appearance. This technology is based on the use of synthetic deoxycholic acid, which is similar to its natural form in the body. Plus, it only takes 15 to 20 minutes.
Advantages of Kybella injections
- Fast technique.
- No scars like liposuction.
- Fewer side effects.
- The use of deoxycholic acid, which is a natural substance found in the human body.
- Effective and permanent results after completing the necessary number of sessions as determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
Capella injection steps to define the jaw
- The doctor sterilizes the patient's jaw area as well as the chin and neck.
- The plastic surgeon puts a local anesthetic on the injection sites and waits for it to work.
- Injecting the chin area at specific points with Capella injection to dissolve fat cells.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic will determine the number of sessions that you need according to your condition.
- The number of injections given to the patient depends on the previous treatment plan, and is determined by the surgeon after evaluating the patient's condition. The number of injections per session may reach 50 injections.
- In the end, the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will schedule the next sessions.
- The number of Capella injection sessions depends on each patient's condition and response to treatment. But usually the number of sessions is from 3 to 6 to reach a satisfactory result.
Side effects after capella injection
After the injection, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will recommend to you the importance of following certain instructions to treat side effects quickly. Among the most important side effects are:
- Tingling or itching.
- Minor bruising at the injection site.
- slight swelling
The result of a capella injection used for jaw determination in Hurghada
The results of Capella injections are permanent, but all sessions must be performed as prescribed by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. You will get a defined chin, a defined jawline without fat, and a more youthful face.
3- Define the jaw with threads
Jaw contouring with threads is a popular method and is also used in full facelifts. Where it treats sagging skin, as well as signs of skin progression, such as wrinkles and weak facial muscles. Where the cosmetic sutures technique to define the jaw depends on inserting a suture under the skin of the patient's jaw and pulling the sutures until the muscles and skin are lifted. It is left to dissolve into the skin and highlight the chin. There are 3 types of medical sutures that are used in the process of fixing the jaw, such as:
- Polydioxanone (PDO) and dissolve after 6 months.
- Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) and keep longer than previous threads.
- Polycaprolactone (PCA) Its results are long-lasting even after dissolving it.
Advantages of defining the jaw with threads
- The speed of the operation.
- You do not need surgical intervention.
- The yarns are soluble so they are safer than synthetic fibres.
- Prices are less expensive than surgical intervention.
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Tightening sagging skin and chin.
- Defining the jaw and highlighting the chin naturally attractive.
- Gaining freshness to the skin.
- exposing the lower jaw
- Getting rid of sun spots.
- Increase skin smoothness.
Steps of the process of defining the jaw with threads
- The chin and jaw are thoroughly cleaned and sterilized.
- The plastic surgeon applies a local anesthetic to the targeted area.
- The doctor begins by using very fine microscopic needles to insert the sutures under the skin of the jaw. The procedure may take about 30 to 45 minutes.
- This process takes about 30-45 minutes, depending on each case.
- After inserting the needles, the needle is removed.
Side effects after chin and jaw lift with threads
The side effects are very minor and disappear quickly, such as:
- Feeling numbness in the face.
- Slight swelling that goes away quickly.
Results of jawline treatment in Hurghada with threads
The result of jawline defining with threads in defining the jawline in Hurghada will appear quickly upon completion of the session, but the final result will appear within three months.
4- Nefertiti jawline technique
This technique is based on injecting Botox into the chin to obtain a chin similar to Nefertiti's chin and her attractive face. It is also called Botox jaw contouring technique.
Steps of Nefertiti technique
- The face is sterilized.
- Local anesthesia is done for the jaws.
- Botox is injected into specific areas below the jaw.
Result of Nefertiti technique
You will get rid of sagging skin in the neck or chin, which highlights the chin more. The result appears 3 days after the injection with some bruising, redness and swelling, but it disappears within a week.
5- Radio Frequency Energy Technology
It is considered a non-surgical cosmetic technique, as it uses radiofrequency to treat many skin problems, the most important of which is skin tightening to treat sagging, which works to define the jawline. It consists of electromagnetic waves that are directed on the chin and jaw area to tighten the skin and define the lower jawline.
The benefits of radiofrequency in jaw contouring
- Getting rid of wrinkles.
- Neck tightening.
- Stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- Fighting signs of skin aging.
- highlight the chin.
Radio frequency session steps
- The dermatologist and cosmetologist sterilizes the target area.
- The doctor applies cooling gel so that the device can move over it easily.
- The dermatologist and cosmetologist shines the rays of the device on the area to be treated and tightens the skin.
- The session may take from 30 to 60 minutes, depending on each case.
- At the end of the session, the doctor sets the date for the next session.
- The number of sessions depends on the condition of each patient, but it often takes 4 to 8 sessions, provided that the interval between them is two weeks.
Side effects after the session
You will not feel many side effects after the session, but there will be only slight redness.
The result of a radiofrequency facelift session
The results of Radio Fraquency appear immediately after the completion of the first session, but by continuing the sessions according to the doctor’s recommendations, the results last up to 6 months.
6- Jawline surgery
You can also define the jaw with plastic surgery called jaw reduction surgery, mandibular exposure, or V-line surgery. Where it works to highlight the chin and jaw by removing parts of the bone or restoring the bone as a result of the accident. Where a defined chin and jawline are considered a feature of beauty in many cultures. This method is characterized by the fact that its results are permanent, but it is a surgical operation and requires a longer recovery period than non-surgical cosmetic methods. Therefore, you must choose a medical center or a plastic surgery clinic with the best plastic surgeon in Egypt beauty clinic Nadara in Hurghada.
Steps to perform jawline surgery in Hurghada
- Full face sterilization and disinfection.
- The patient is completely anesthetized.
- The plastic surgeon makes a surgical incision in the jaw and removes part of the bone in order to make the chin more defined.
- The surgical incision is closed with sutures.
- Additional procedures in jaw contouring surgery in Hurghada, such as:
1- Neck liposuction
The plastic surgeon may perform liposuction from the neck to highlight and define the jawline. This is done by inserting a small cannula to suck out the excess fat. This is done by making an incision below the chin or under the ear to sculpt the neck, which highlights the lower line of the jaw. Neck liposuction may take only 30 minutes, depending on each case. But you must follow a diet program far from fat.
2- Stretching the neck to define the jaw
Sometimes a neck lift is performed surgically during jaw contouring surgery in Hurghada, by removing excess skin after liposuction below it, or defining the jaw bones. The results are considered permanent after skin tightening, but it prevents sagging of the skin again with age.
Side effects after jaw contouring surgery in Hurghada
As a result of the surgery, you will feel temporary side effects such as:
- Pain after the anesthesia wears off.
The result of jaw contouring surgery in Hurghada
The result of mandibular exposure surgery in Hurghada will appear immediately after the operation, but the final result will appear after the disappearance of the temporary side effects. You will also stay in the hospital to monitor the outcome of the operation.
Instructions after fixing the jaw in Hurghada
- Avoid covering injection areas in the jaw or chin area with cosmetics or applying topical creams.
- Avoid strenuous effort or strenuous exercise.
- Do not expose the skin to sunlight.
- Make sure to moisturize the skin with a moisturizing cream prescribed by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Make sure to follow a liquid diet so as not to stress the jawbone, especially in the case of jaw reduction surgery.
- Drink an adequate amount of water to avoid dehydration.
- Take care to avoid anxiety and stress.
- Don't smoke again.
- Keep your head elevated to prevent blood flow to the jaw and reduce pain and swelling.
- Your doctor may tell you to wear a jaw support.
- Apply ice packs to the swollen area.
- Avoid any cosmetic procedures such as: Skin peeling sessions.
- Try to stay away from tension as well as any psychological pressure.
In the end, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetic Clinic in Hurghada will tell you the best method for you. Where he will make sure that you reach the best result that you aspire to and the appearance of the lower jaw line in a more specific and attractive way. In addition to constantly following the results to achieve your desire and goal as you want it. Do not hesitate and contact the best maxillofacial doctor in Hurghada to perform the jaw contouring procedure and enjoy a more beautiful and youthful facial appearance.
How can I book an appointment for jaw contouring in Hurghada?
When will the jaw determination results appear?
Most of the methods used to define the jaw work on the appearance of the result of the definition of the jaw immediately, such as injections of fillers or Capella, or even surgery to define the jaw, and the final result appears within weeks after the disappearance of the side effects completely.
Is jawline permanent?
This depends on the method used in defining the jaw, as defining the jaw with fillers lasts for 6 months. While a jaw lift with threads is considered permanent, as well as jaw reduction or jaw width surgery.
How long does texas last?
The result of the Texas operation lasts from 4 to 6 months, so it requires another injection.
When does the face return to normal after the threads?
Cosmetic threads may dissolve after 6 months, but their effect will last for a longer period, depending on the type of threads used.
How is the jaw determined?
There are many methods of defining the jaw or exposing the jaw and highlighting the chin, the most famous of which are filler injections, as well as the Capella technique. There is also a jaw delineation with cosmetic threads. In addition to jaw defining surgery, which has permanent results, it may also be accompanied by skin tightening of the neck or liposuction to expose the jaw more.