Full cheeks are one of the most important features of beauty agreed upon, as they give a more youthful appearance and harmony with the rest of the facial features, so many women with skinny or sunken cheeks dream of treating skinny cheeks, so you can now augment the cheeks in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best cheek augmentation doctors in Hurghada. Where the center includes the best plastic surgery doctor for fattening the face. As well as highlighting the cheek bone or lifting the cheek with surgical lines.
There are also methods of augmenting the cheeks without surgery. It includes filler augmentation of the cheeks. As well as inflating the cheeks with fat, as well as augmenting the cheeks with plasma. In addition to the presence of permanent cheek augmentation methods. As well as temporary cheek augmentation methods.
Causes of thin cheeks
There are many reasons that lead to the thinness of the cheeks, which affects the appearance of the entire face. Among the most important causes of thin cheeks are:
- A harsh diet leads to significant weight loss and slimming of the cheeks and entire face.
- Mental stress and tension, which leads to loss of appetite for long periods of the day.
- Neglecting to eat meals rich in vitamins and beneficial elements for the body.
- Exhaustion and hard effort every day.
- Chemotherapy procedure.
- Flatten the cheeks as a natural look.
- Advancing age causes the body to lose a lot of stored fat.
- hereditary genetics.
- Infection with some diseases such as gland diseases.
What is cheek augmentation?
Cheek augmentation is a common plastic surgery or without surgery. It aims to enlarge the size and fullness of the cheeks. which gives the face more consistency. Full cheeks are also a sign of beauty that all women seek. Especially those with a thin face, to highlight the beauty of their face. As well as enlarge the cheeks. In addition, the full face gives children the innocence of their attractive full cheeks.
Therefore, many medical methods appeared to fatten the cheeks, as well as enlarge the facial bones, as well as highlight the cheekbones and inflate the cheeks. Among these methods is what works to inflate the cheeks permanently, and some of them work to inflate the cheeks temporarily. However, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea determines which methods are suitable for you and your goals and expectations. Where it is possible to inflate the cheeks with fillers, as well as inflate the cheeks with self-fat, or enlarge the cheeks with silicone fillings, as well as with plasma, or lift the cheeks with surgical threads. The plastic surgeon may also enlarge the cheekbones or enlarge the cheekbones and forehead to match the size of the entire face.
Candidates for cheek augmentation in Hurghada
Cheek augmentation in Hurghada is one of the procedures suitable for a large segment of patients. It is also one of the most important candidates for cheek fattening in Hurghada is in Nadara Clinic such as:
- The presence of a donor area for fat cells in the patient’s body in the event that he desires to perform the procedure of enlarging and augmenting the cheeks by means of fat transfer.
- The patient should not suffer from chronic or immunological diseases.
- The patient should have a realistic vision of the outcome of the operation, and this will be explained to him by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic before performing the cheek augmentation surgery in Hurghada.
- People with flat cheeks naturally without external factors.
- Those with sagging cheeks and the appearance of wrinkles.
- People who have fine lines around the mouth (Marionette lines). And also the lines around the nose as a result of facial expressions.
Preparing for cheek fattening or cheek augmentation in Hurghada
First: The best cheek augmentation doctor should be chosen in Hurghada, as it is a cosmetic procedure that requires practical experience and high scientific qualifications. You should also make sure that you choose a reputable clinic, hospital, or medical center with a good reputation. Nadara Clinic provides for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where you can visit the site and read reviews.
Second: Meeting the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic is one of the most important steps in treatment.
- Inform the doctor of your medical history and hereditary diseases in the family.
- Tell the doctor about any treatments or medications you are taking.
- Conducting some blood tests to ensure that there is nothing that hinders the procedure of cheek augmentation in Hurghada.
- Conducting an allergy test if the cheek augmentation process will be done by injecting materials to ensure that no allergic reaction occurs after the cheek augmentation process.
- You must inform the doctor of your goals for cheek augmentation in Hurghada and your expectations, so that he can inform you of the expected results according to his experience. The use of a 3D technology device will also help to predict the results of cheek augmentation.
Third: Follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic, such as:
- Stop smoking before and after the operation.
- Avoid taking vitamins and nutritional supplements.
- Do not take any painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs that contain blood thinners.
- Ensure to eat healthy food and adequate amounts of water.
- Complete rest before undergoing cheek fattening or cheek augmentation in Hurghada.
- Avoid mixtures of naturally inflating the cheeks.
- If the doctor is going to perform cheek augmentation surgery. it must be taken into account not to eat any food or drink 6 hours before performing the surgical cheek augmentation.
Types of cheek augmentation in Hurghada
As a result of the need to enlarge the cheeks, many cheek augmentation surgeries appeared without surgery, but they are divided into the following types:
Cheeks inflated permanently
If you want permanent cheek augmentation, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada will tell you the methods to be performed to fatten the cheeks, such as:
- Cheek augmentation surgery, as it is considered one of the methods of surgically augmenting the cheeks.
- Filler injection is permanent and is considered a non-surgical way to fill the cheeks.
Temporary cheek augmentation
There are also other ways to temporarily fatten the cheeks, such as:
- Cheek filler injection.
- Plasma cheek augmentation.
- Cheek augmentation with self-fat.
- Cheek plumping with hyaluronic acid.
- Cheek augmentation with collagen.
Methods of cheeks augmentation in Hurghada
First: Cheek augmentation without surgery
Cheek augmentation surgery in Hurghada depends on the patient's condition. The doctor's examination of your case, as well as the patient's expectations and goals. So the best cheek augmentation doctors in Hurghada will choose the method that best suits you. Methods of fattening cheeks without surgery include the following:
Filler injections for cheek augmentation
Filler is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure. Filler is also used effectively to fill the spaces between cells. Which gives them a full appearance. It is a gelatinous substance. Both natural and synthetic, but it is biocompatible with the human body. Filler injections aim to inflate the cheeks by filling the spaces between the cells. Which adds volume to them, gives them softness, and hides wrinkles.
There are also different types of filler injections, including: hyaluronic acid Hyaloronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, and poly-L-Lactic acid. In addition, one of the most important advantages of cheek filler injections in Hurghada is that it is safe. It also does not require a recovery period or total anesthesia, and it costs less than other methods of cheek augmentation. It is also used in Lip augmentation In Nadara Center, where there are the best cheek filler doctors in Egypt, so you can perform filler injections in Hurghada for the cheeks and to treat marionette lines.
Cheek filler steps in Hurghada
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic thoroughly sterilizes the face and cheeks area.
- The doctor determines the locations of the filler injections in the cheeks according to the patient's facial features.
- The doctor uses local anesthetic to numb the cheeks and waits for 15 to 30 hours for the anesthetic to take effect.
- The cheek augmentation doctor in Hurghada starts by injecting the areas that have been identified with a fine needle.
- In the end, the doctor will schedule the next interview to follow up on the results.
The result of fattening the cheeks with fillers in Hurghada
The result of filling the cheeks with filler will appear immediately after the injection is completed. But it will be accompanied by temporary side effects such as swelling, redness, and some pain. Therefore, you must follow the doctor's instructions by avoiding sunlight, heat, warm water, and not taking a shower. Side effects will disappear within 3 to 5 days. The result of cheek augmentation with filler in Hurghada continues for a period that may range from 6 months to two years, depending on each patient.
Cheek augmentation with plasma in Hurghada
Plasma cheek augmentation (PRP) is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure, as it is considered a type of cosmetic injection Plasma injection for hair As well as plasma injection for the skin. It is distinguished by its many benefits, as it nourishes the skin, works on its freshness, fills the cheeks, combats signs of skin aging, and enlarges the cheeks with plasma.
Steps to inflate cheeks with plasma
- Sterilize the cheeks and face thoroughly with a medical solution.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada determines the places for the plasma injection procedure to fatten the cheeks.
- The targeted injection areas are numbed with local anesthesia and the doctor waits for the numbing cream to take effect.
- The doctor takes a sample of the patient's blood, then it is processed and plasma is extracted from it.
- The plastic surgeon injects the plasma into the previously identified points.
- The injection areas are massaged well.
- In the end, the doctor determines the date for following up the results and the date for the next session, provided that 3 weeks separate each session from the other.
The result of blowing cheeks with plasma in Hurghada
The result of plasma injection in the cheeks appears after more than one session, as determined by the plastic surgeon. However, the final result appears after completing the necessary number of sessions within months, and this varies from person to person depending on the body’s response to plasma. In the end, you will be able to enlarge the cheekbones without surgery.
cheeks enlarging with hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is one of the natural substances found in the human body, so it is considered a safe cosmetic injection. As hyaluronic acid injection improves the complexion, that is why cheek fillers in Egypt use it to fatten the cheeks, as well as enlarge the cheeks.
Hyaluronic injection steps to fatten cheeks in Hurghada
- Cleaning and sterilizing the Al-Khain area with a medical solution.
- The doctor determines the injection site in the cheeks and face.
- The doctor uses local anesthesia so that the patient does not feel the tingling of the injection needle.
- The doctor uses a thin needle to inject hyaluronic acid into the cheeks in order to enlarge the cheeks as well as inflate the cheeks without surgery.
- The doctor will massage the injected areas.
- In the end, the plastic surgeon at Nadara beauty center in Hurghada will schedule the next session to follow up on the results and determine the next hyaluronic acid injection session.
Cheek augmentation with collagen
afor collagenCollagen is one of the natural substances that the body produces and benefits the skin, so it was used in non-surgical cosmetic injections because of its great benefits. There are also two types of collagen, animal collagen and it is often extracted from cows, while the other type is from the human body and is preferred and safer.
Collagen injection technique is used in cheek augmentation operations as well as cheek augmentation operations in Hurghada by the best cheek augmentation doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. As it works to fill the gaps between the tissues below the skin, which works to fill the cheeks.
Steps to inject collagen to enlarge cheeks in Hurghada
- The doctor sterilizes the face well.
- Determine the injection areas in the cheeks.
- Numbing the cheeks with a topical cream.
- The dermatologist uses fine needles to fatten the cheeks with collagen.
- In the end, the doctor sets a date for following up on the results of the injection, as well as scheduling the next session.
The result of collagen injections in the cheeks in Hurghada
The result of collagen cheek augmentation will appear immediately after the session is over, but you must continue to complete the number of collagen injection sessions needed to reach the desired result. The results may last for a period ranging from 6 months to 5 years, depending on the body's response and following the instructions of the cheek augmentation doctor in Hurghada.
Second: Cheek augmentation surgery (cheek implanting surgery)
As we mentioned, there are many ways to treat thin cheeks in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, where there is The best plastic surgeon in Hurghada. One of the most important procedures for cheek augmentation in Hurghada is the following surgery:
Cheek augmentation with fat and autologous fat grafting
Autologous fat transfer, Fat Grafting, or cheek augmentation with fat is one of the most popular procedures. It is characterized by being safe to use fat extracted from the patient's own body, and there are many benefits of lip augmentation.
This technique is also called Cheek Implant. The idea of cheek augmentation with self-fat is based on extracting fat from an area in the patient’s body that has accumulated excess fat, such as the buttocks or abdomen, often called the donor area. Then it was purified and then injected into the recipient area, which is the cheek. One of the most important advantages of self-fat grafting is that it is safe because it is from the patient’s own body and works to fill the cheeks.
Steps to inflate cheeks with self-fat
- Fat is extracted from the donor area after sterilization, where a small incision is made, and then an operation is performed liposuction Of which.
- The doctor processes the extracted fat to increase its efficiency.
- The plastic surgery doctor uses needles for self-fat injection and gradually injects them into the cheeks.
- In the end, the doctor schedules a follow-up session to follow up on the results of cheek augmentation with self-fat.
As a result of plumbing the cheeks with fat
The result of cheek augmentation with self-fat will appear immediately after the end of the fat injection process in the cheeks, but it will have some swelling and redness, as well as bruising. But the side effects will end within 4 to 7 days. The results of self-fat injection last for several years, depending on your daily habits and following the instructions of the plastic surgeon.
Cheek augmentation surgery
Cheek augmentation is one of the most popular plastic surgeries for permanent cheek augmentation. It is also called a cheek implant. Where this technique relies on implanting some materials in the cheek tissue, often made of silicone, and it is placed either through the mouth from the inside or from the under-eye area. So you must choose The best beauty clinic Nadara Clinic where the best plastic surgeons are located to enlarge the cheeks with silicone.
It also works to highlight the cheekbones with supports, which works to increase the size of the cheek and its consistency with the features of the face. One of the most important advantages of silicone implant surgery to highlight the cheekbones is that it avoids cutting the bones and its risks. Among the most important types of cheek augmentation implants in Hurghada are solid silicone, polyethylene implants and tetrafluoroethylene. The surgeon chooses the type of implants for the cheeks that fit the patient's facial features and the area of implantation of the abutments in the cheek.
Cheek augmentation steps
- The face is thoroughly sterilized with saline solution before placing the implants in the cheeks.
- The doctor examines the patient's face well and the features of the face in order to determine the area for implanting the cheek abutments, as well as the type of implants to augment the cheeks.
- The cheeks are anesthetized with general anesthesia or local anesthesia, as decided by the plastic surgeon
- The plastic surgery doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada makes a very small incision that does not exceed a millimeter, either in the lower eyelid or an incision inside the mouth. Cheek implants can be implanted in both ways.
- The doctor inserts the implants through the incision and moves them until they reach the exact location in order to highlight the cheekbones to augment the cheeks.
- The incisions are closed with plastic sutures so that no scars are left.
- In the end, the patient waits at Nadara Clinic until the doctor is assured of the results of the cheekbones surgery.
The result of implant cheek surgery
The result will appear immediately after the end of the cheek augmentation surgery with implants, but there will be some bruising and pain, but it is temporary and ends within two to three weeks of the surgery.
Cheek lift with surgical threads in Hurghada
Cheeks lift helps to increase the size of the cheeks and works to beautify the cheeks. It is considered one of the modern operations that help in treating sagging and getting rid of the signs of ageing. Laser may also be used to lift the cheeks, but for cases that have large sagging, surgical threads are used to tighten the skin.
As we mentioned, there are many surgical methods to augment the cheeks, and the most important of these plastic surgical methods is the surgery to cut the cheekbones, which works to highlight the cheekbones (augmentation of the facial bones). It is also part of the Osteotomy, which requires a highly skilled doctor. Cheekbone surgery is done under general anesthesia, where the doctor determines the most appropriate way to shape the cheekbones in order to appear full. It is also considered as a permanent result of a surgical procedure to enlarge the cheek bone, and the process of cutting the cheekbones “Zygomatic osteotomy” is widely used in reconstructive surgeries.
Other ways to plumb cheeks in Hurghada
There are still additional ways to fatten the cheeks, but under the supervision of an experienced and competent plastic surgeon, and these methods include the following:
- Cheek augmentation ampoules: These are ampoules containing concentrated hyaluronic acid, but they are not as effective as previous procedures.
- Cheek augmentation pills: It is considered one of the means to obtain full and chubby cheeks. Among the best cheek augmentation pills in Egypt are Dexamethasone, Digestin, and Triactin.
Instructions after enlarging cheeks in Hurghada
Whether cheek augmentation in Hurghada was done surgically or without surgery, the following instructions must be followed to reach the best result, such as:
Get used to sleeping on the back and not pressing on the cheeks.
- If the cheeks have been augmented with surgery, liquid foods should be eaten, especially if there is an incision inside the mouth.
- Carefully clean your mouth and teeth to prevent infection.
- Placing a pillow under the head to elevate the head, which reduces swelling, bruising and pain.
- Avoid exertion and exercise.
- Take the medications and painkillers prescribed to you by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water.
- Do not apply creams or beauty products without consulting the doctor and the passage of the recovery period.
Persons who are not candidates for the previous procedures
We also mentioned that it is safe to perform cheek augmentation in Hurghada, but care must be taken to choose a doctor with experience and practical competence. You can do this at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, where there are cases that the doctor will tell you that it is not possible to perform it, such as:
- Heavy smokers.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Women who plan to become pregnant in the near future.
- who suffer from chronic diseases.
In the end, you can now get the appearance of a full face and chubby cheeks, but you must choose the best clinic for treating thin cheeks. The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea will choose the best fattening method as well as cheek augmentation in Hurghada. Contact us at the Nadara Clinic for full and chubby cheeks.
How can I book an appointment for cheek augmentation in Hurghada?
How do I increase the size of my cheeks?
You can visit Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, and the plastic surgeon will choose for you the best way to enlarge the cheeks without surgery, such as filler cheek augmentation, plasma injection, or surgical methods such as stents to fatten the cheeks or self-fat injection.
Is blowing cheeks harmful?
This depends on choosing a plastic surgeon with experience, practical competence, and scientific certificates, and the best clinic for cheek augmentation in Hurghada must be chosen.
How can fattening the face quickly?
There are several methods that work on fattening the face as well as fattening the cheeks quickly, such as self-fat injections or silicone implants to enlarge the cheeks at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
My face does not get fat, what is the reason?
There are many reasons for this, such as genetics, daily effort, lack of appetite, or the natural formation of the cheeks.