The skin is exposed to many factors that affect its elasticity and freshness, as signs of aging appear, skin sags, and wrinkles appear. However, many methods have appeared in the world of facial plastic surgery, such as Facelift cosmetic threads in Hurghada. Cosmetic threads are the perfect solution to tighten the skin and hide the effects of emotions. It is considered an effective alternative to surgical facelift and is used to lift the face and other areas. Also, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides the best thread lift doctors in Hurghada.
In addition, it is characterized by quick results and many benefits for the skin, giving it freshness, vitality, and rejuvenating the skin. Plastic surgeons at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada also offer a facelift with threads to show the beauty and attractiveness of the face by tightening sagging and wrinkles in the skin. In this article, we will discuss everything related to these threads, and how they work? What are the possible side effects from using it?
What are cosmetic threads?
Cosmetic threads are defined as a cosmetic procedure that tightens the skin through a medical cannula that contains a medical thread material whose function is to lift the face up. A facelift with threads is a cosmetic procedure that is also used for other purposes, as it also aims to lift and tighten the breasts to make them appear more attractive. Moreover, it is an ideal method as it helps in increasing the production of collagen to the treated areas. In addition, collagen slows down the appearance of signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines in the face. You will be able to have a facelift with cosmetic threads with the best doctors for facelift with threads in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
It also helps greatly in supporting growth factors affecting the skin, in addition to its use in wound healing. It also keeps the skin strong and supple, as we age our bodies gradually produce less and less amount of collagen. It also leads to a decrease in skin thickness ratio of about 80% in about 70 years of age which is a major factor in the formation of excess skin and wrinkles. As the skin grows weaker it is unable to adequately support the tissues underneath, which means it sag and stretch. Therefore, face-lift doctors use threads. The cosmetic threads that tighten and support the face with collagen when the skin laxity is still mild to moderate help hide your emotions.
Benefits of Facelift cosmetic threads in Hurghada
Face-lift doctors in Hurghada resort to cosmetic threads for face-lift in Hurghada among the plastic surgery because of its many benefits for the skin. Therefore, you will enjoy many advantages after choosing to use this type of thread in the face or neck, such as the following:
- Short recovery time compared to traditional facelift surgery.
- A facelift with cosmetic threads can be performed with local anesthesia. This means that you are able to go about your normal daily activities immediately after the sessions are over.
- Since it is a non-invasive procedure, any serious side effects can be controlled.
- The cost of the procedure is low.
- Provides continuous regeneration of facial tissues.
- It gives more acceptable results than facelift surgeries.
- No surgical scars appear in a facelift with threads, like a surgical facelift.
The ideal candidate for cosmetic threads for a facelift in Hurghada
The plastic surgeon will examine the condition of your skin and determine if you are suitable for a surgical facelift or not. The most important candidates for facelift surgery are as follows:
- There is no specific age for selecting the ideal candidate to use cosmetic threads for a facelift. But Ghalia starts the treatments from the thirties.
- Very suitable for those who suffer from light to medium sagging skin.
- Many people benefit from this procedure, regardless of their health condition.
- It can also be beneficial for people who are apprehensive about undergoing a surgical facelift.
- This is due to medical conditions that make general anesthesia very risky. Therefore, the thread face is considered a safer alternative to a face lift without general anesthesia.
Persons not eligible for this procedure
The cosmetic thread lift procedure in Hurghada is safe for everyone and it is one of the common cosmetic procedures. However, a very small group of cases consider this surgical procedure used to lift the face unsuitable. They cannot receive treatments using the thread lift technique. Therefore, it is advised by thread lift doctors in Hurghada not to undergo facelift surgeries, such as the following cases:
- People with high degrees of sagging.
- People who have had a facelift in the past
- Some cardiovascular diseases.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women are not candidates for a facelift.
If you have any health conditions, check with the doctors for facelift surgery at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetic Center in Hurghada about whether you are suitable for this procedure or not?
Types of face lift threads
Several types of threads are used, the most popular being the ones made from a material polydioxanone PDO. The best facelift doctors in Hurghada choose the best type suitable for your skin condition, age and sagging. It includes the use of several types of threads, including 3 main types:
1- Single threads for facelift
It is considered one of the most important types of threads for a facelift and is softer and often less invasive. Threads can be inserted into the skin in a net-like manner to achieve the maximum lifting effect. It can also add volume to the cheeks, and a facial plastic surgeon uses approximately 10 to 30 monofilament threads per treatment area.
2- Gear threads (toothed) for facelift
They are similar to mono threads, but they have hooks to stick to the bottom layer of the skin and lift the face. These spines provide enhanced support to the skin structure to lift loose tissues. It also works effectively to promote the formation of collagen around the thread and thorns, giving the skin freshness and youth. It can be used alone or with mono threads for smoother skin. Which is one of the most used threads to tighten sagging skin around the jaw line, and it can also raise the eyebrow.
3- Screw threads for facelift in Hurghada
If you are looking to give volume to areas of your face, screw threads are an excellent option chosen by the best facelift doctors in Hurghada. It is also available with a single or double threaded insert around the needle to give the desired results. The best doctors for face-lift surgery in Hurghada with plastic threads at Nadara Clinic will determine if this type is suitable for you or not.
Aesthetic thread facelift procedures in Hurghada
We will tell you everything you need to know about cosmetic threads for a facelift in Hurghada at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics. Where you should follow the instructions of the best thread lift doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetic Center.
Instructions before the plastic surgery threads to lift the face
- In order to get the best result, you must choose the best thread lift doctors in Hurghada. You can choose an equipped hospital, clinic or medical center. Nadara Clinic is the best plastic surgery clinic in Hurghada because it has the best plastic surgeon. In addition to the presence of the latest global technologies and modern devices.
- You should inform the surgeon of your medical history.
- Tell your doctor about any medications you take before your procedure, and try to relax and avoid stress the night before your appointment.
- Eliminate any inflammatory triggers in your diet.
- stop smoking.
- Don't take blood-thinning medications or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) one week before the procedure, such as aspirin, Advil and ibuprofen.
- Avoid exposure to the sun at peak times.
- Avoid removing facial hair before performing a face-lift using cosmetic threads, so as not to cause skin irritation.
Steps to use cosmetic threads for the face
Thread facelift is one of the different ways to lift the face, and it is one of the surgical procedures for facelift. But this procedure may differ slightly depending on the area you target, and your doctor will ask you to:
- The surgeon will sterilize the face thoroughly using medicated lotion.
- Relaxing and closing the eyes in case of tension, then he begins to apply the anesthetic cream on the skin.
- A thin needle is used to insert threads under the skin, and this can take anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes.
- Cosmetic threads work in the face and get rid of the signs of aging by pulling the sagging skin upwards and then melting under the skin.
- The plastic surgeon works at Nadara beauty Clinic in Hurghada to lift the face and neck using threads.
- It makes sure that the facial threads grab the tissues and muscles when pulled or moved, and once they are inserted, the body begins to respond.
- The threads are lifted up or the threads are lifted so that the face is lifted by threads at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
- The body begins to produce collagen in the area that was injected with threads, and it begins to fill in the gaps in the sagging skin and restore the skin’s youthfulness.
- He starts removing the needles, and within minutes the process is complete and you're able to go home.
- Many people may choose to use threading for areas of the face that droop or appear less tight over time. These areas include:
- eyebrow line.
- Under eye area.
Side effects of a facelift with threads
After undergoing a face-lift with cosmetic threads at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. A facelift with threads is a low-risk procedure, but some mild side effects can occur, including:
- Slight pain at the thread injection site.
These signs gradually disappear with time and do not cause any serious damage, but talk to the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic if the following occurs:
- The appearance of an allergy to the components of the thread material.
- Abnormal movement of the threads.
- Infection at the site of the procedure.
- Green, black, brown or red discharge in the skin.
- Swelling for more than 24 hours.
- Constant headache.
Expected results of a facelift with cosmetic threads
After performing a facelift with cosmetic threads, the results will appear immediately after the threads are put in place. You may notice more in the coming days and weeks, and the swelling and bruising begin to subside. These results are not permanent, but successful effects usually last 1 to 3 years like other dissolvable dermal fillers. Over time, these threads are eventually absorbed and dissolved into the tissues under the skin. But in order to reach guaranteed results, you must choose the best thread lift doctors in Hurghada.
Instructions after the plastic surgery threads for a facelift in Hurghada
Facelift doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea recommend adhering to the following instructions. Where the facial skin needs intense care after a face-lift operation in order to reach the best results, as well as to avoid complications. Among these instructions are the following:
- Take care not to be exposed to the sun.
- Avoid sleeping on the face and get used to sleeping on the back.
- Avoid heat and steam.
- Do not make a great effort like sports.
- Avoid applying creams and cosmetics to the skin.
- You should avoid rubbing the skin vigorously, and avoid sleeping on your side in the first weeks following the procedure.
- You should not use your own moisturizer.
- Avoid hair removal so as not to irritate the skin.
Facelift with threads doctors in Hurghada
- Face-lifting with threads is one of the most recent global techniques used in cosmetic medicine to combat the signs of skin aging. In addition, it has many advantages, as it dispenses with surgical operations and their risks. It is also one of the methods that stimulates the production of natural collagen, which nourishes the skin, regenerates cells, and tightens sagging skin. In addition to elastin, it works to restore the skin's elasticity, preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- In addition to the presence of other methods of techniques as well as non-surgical cosmetic treatments such as sessions Poster knife, Freshness needles for the face, Amber needle, Glutathione needles, injection hyaluronic acid, Collagen for the skin, Sweet Baby, Gallipro injection, Sculptra injection,Furthermore Filler and Botox injections, Cheek augmentation with fillers, and enlarge the lips with fillers Micro fat injection.
- In addition, there is a treatment for all skin problems such as acne, goosebumps and dark circles, as well as treatment of pigmentation, burn effects and scars. There is also the best dermatologist in Nadara Clinic to treat all skin diseases such as vitiligo, psoriasis and others. There is also the best plastic surgeon to perform body contouring surgeries and liposuction As well as breast augmentation or butt augmentation.
The cost of a facelift with cosmetic threads
Operation costs vary greatly according to the target areas, as you can choose just one area or several areas at a time. You do not need general anesthesia, so you can save on anesthesia expenses. The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic Beauty and Laser in Hurghada may also recommend additional treatments to improve results. Facelift cosmetic threads doctors in Hurghada may perform Botox or cosmetic treatments Juvederm To enhance the results of face and neck skin tightening. Among the factors that affect the cost of a facelift with cosmetic threads, such as:
- Skin condition.
- Age of the patient.
- Type of sutures.
- Competence and experience of a face lift doctor with cosmetic threads.
- Reputation and patient ratings of the clinic or hospital.
In the end, you can get rid of the side effects of emotions with cosmetic threads, which will give you a more vibrant and fresh skin. Nadara Medical Center in Hurghada also provides face and neck lift services to suit all people to obtain more youthful skin. The face-lift is also considered one of the most important modern technologies and global cosmetic threads. So do not hesitate to book an appointment with the best facelift doctors with modern cosmetic threads as well as golden threads in Hurghada to get unparalleled results.
How can I book an appointment for a facelift thread procedure?
How many threads do I need to tighten the sagging face and neck?
Thread lift doctors determine the number of threads needed according to the condition of the face to always lift the sagging of the face and neck. But often the number of threads ranges from 4 to 20 threads.
Is skin tightening with golden threads painful?
Our doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology and Cosmetology in Hurghada always use local anesthesia, which begins its effect within 10 minutes. And the face or neck thread lift session can start immediately and you will not feel any pain in Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How much does the golden threads cost for a face and neck lift in Hurghada?
The cost always depends on the golden threads required to lift the face and neck to reach the expected result and its type. The prices of threads for face and neck lifting in Hurghada often range from 300 to 1000 dollars.
How long does the skin tightening process with cosmetic threads take?
The duration of a skin tightening session with cosmetic threads ranges from 45 to 90 minutes.
What are the types of cosmetic threads used to lift the face?
At Nadara Clinic for Dermatology and Cosmetology in Hurghada, we use the best brands of cosmetic threads for the skin, and in most cases we rely on aptos filament Face or neck lift.
What areas are treated with this procedure?
Common treatment areas for sutures include; Lift the cheeks and mid-face, lift the eyebrows for brighter eyes, and redefine the jaw line.
How long does the result of a facelift with threads last?
The thread naturally dissolves over the course of 12 to 18 months. However, the natural collagen stimulated by the thread remains. Of course, as we age over time you may want to have another treatment at a later stage.
How long does a facelift with threads last?
The duration of the results of facelift with threads varies, as there are temporary facelift threads that last from one to two years. There are other types that may last up to five years. However, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea.