Everyone searches for beauty, but one of the most important things in the minds of many is the safety factor, so plasma filler injections are considered one of the safest methods because they are extracted from the human body itself, so the Freshness Center provides you with plasma filler injection sessions in Hurghada. Plasma is characterized by having many benefits that help the skin to solve all its problems and restore its freshness and youth. It is also used to supply the lips and give them a natural volume in a safe way, free from the risks that they may face when injecting the fillers into the lips with other materials. The Nadara Center in Hurghada is characterized by the presence of the best plastic medicine doctors. Book now to get the best results in a safe way.
What is platelet-rich plasma?
Plasma filler injection (PRP) is one of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures due to its benefits and safety. It is also called Bio filler. Where the idea of plasma depends on extracting useful plasma from blood plasma then re-injected into the areas that need to renew their cells and restore their youth. Therefore, plasma fillers are a large number of platelets concentrated in a small volume of plasma. Where the plasma is injected into the face to get rid of skin problems, as well as under the eyes to treat dark circles. In addition to the use of plasma in beautifying and supplying the lips, as well as filling the lips and giving them an attractive, more youthful and fresh appearance. Plasma also helps speed up wound healing and stimulate the growth of stem cells to regenerate cells and tissues.
How to prepare plasma
A blood sample is taken from the patient's body, then the blood sample is placed in a centrifuge. It is a device that separates platelets from the rest of the blood components. And here we have obtained more than 10 times concentrated platelets from blood that was not extracted. In the end, the area to be treated for problems is injected into the same patient. You can perform this injection at Nadara Clinic, the best beauty clinic that provides plasma injection service for the face in Hurghada, as well as the hair or lips.
Advantages of plasma filler or bio filler
Bio fillers are used for many purposes because of their many benefits, such as:
- There are no side effects like other types of injections, as plasma works to reduce the occurrence of blood clots such as bruises, as well as reduce swelling.
- Fits both men and women.
- There is no risk of not using synthetic materials.
- No need for surgical intervention.
- No scars or wounds appear like other surgical plastic surgeries.
- It has permanent results.
- Improve skin appearance naturally.
- Speed recovery.
- There is no risk of allergic reaction because it is from the patient's own body.
- Their prices are low compared to other cosmetic surgeries.
Candidates for Plasma Filler Injection
- Those who have signs of aging such as wrinkles and sagging skin.
- People with scars on the face.
- Loss of self-confidence due to skin problems and defects.
- acne traces.
- Uneven skin tone and texture.
Instructions before performing a plasma filler session in Hurghada
- Choose a hospital, clinic or medical center equipped with the latest medical equipment. You will get the best medical services at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. It also has the smartest group of plastic surgeons to perform plasma filler injections in the best and safest way to get an effective result.
- Tell the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic your medical history and any medications or treatments you are taking.
- Stop taking blood thinners and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- No exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid laser hair removal from the targeted areas so that no inflammation occurs during the bio filler injection.
- If you are a smoker, you should stop smoking because it slows down the recovery process.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products to the areas that will be injected, such as the lips or under the eyes.
Plasma filler injection uses
As we mentioned before, plasma injection is used for many reasons because it has many benefits, such as:
First: Plasma filler injections for the face
Plasma filler injections for the face in Hurghada is one of the most common types of injections used for the face. Where the face is the most important thing that a person seeks to appear in the most beautiful appearance, as it is characterized by its amazing results. That is why the plastic medicine doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea do this.
Benefits of a facial plasma filler session
- Stimulating increased collagen production that helps regenerate skin cells.
- Producing elastin, which gives skin elasticity.
- The skin gains smoothness and freshness.
- Eliminate wrinkles and fine lines in the skin.
- Getting rid of the effects of scars and pits, as well as the effects of acne.
- Unification of skin color.
- Eliminate the effects of the sun from pigmentation and melasma.
- Filling voids and cavities in the face.
- Getting rid of wrinkles around the eyes, such as the “crow man”.
- Skin tightening to get rid of sagging skin and age factors.
The number of sessions a face needs
The number of sessions varies from person to person depending on the patient's age and skin condition. However, the patient often needs 3 sessions of filler plasma injection in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada in the Red Sea Governorate.
Steps for a plasma filler session for the face
- The dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada sterilizes the face well before the injection.
- Local anesthesia is applied to the targeted area of the face, whether it is the cheeks, around the eyes, the chin, around the nose, or the forehead.
- The plastic surgeon injects the previously identified areas with micro-needles for plasma filler injections.
- In the end, the doctor sets you an appointment for a facial plasma injection service in Hurghada.
Side effects after a facial bio filler session
You will feel some temporary side effects which will disappear within days. Among these effects is the appearance of bruises in the injection area, as well as redness and slight pain in the area.
Instructions after a facial plasma injection session
- Avoid washing the face after the injection for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid exposure to the sun, especially the first week after the bio filler.
- Get used to wearing sunscreen with a high protection factor.
- Not applying cosmetics and skin care products for at least 3 weeks.
- Avoid hair removal after injection, as it was by laser hair removal.
- Do not perform any other cosmetic procedures such as filler or Botox injections or even freshness needles.
- Action should be avoided Skin peeling sessions so that serious complications do not occur.
- Drink enough water.
- Follow a complete and balanced diet to nourish the skin.
- Avoid doing strenuous activities or strenuous exercise
- Avoid strenuous activities such as running or jumping.
The result of a plasma filler injection for the face
The result of plasma injection appears immediately after the session, but it appears better after the temporary side effects of bruising and swelling are eliminated. While the final result appears after a complete recovery after three weeks.
Second: Plasma filler injections for the lips in Hurghada
The results of lip augmentation are effective and safe, so it is widely used in lip injections to fill and supply them. The dermatologists and plastic surgeons at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada use the most advanced technologies to improve the appearance of the lips.
Benefits of plasma injection for lips
- Supplying lips and getting rid of dark lips.
- The result appears immediately after the end of the session.
- Giving the lips a naturally full appearance.
- There is no risk of non-surgical intervention.
- Exclude the possibility of an allergic reaction because the plasma is from the blood of the same patient.
- Reasonable cost compared to other lip injections.
Steps for a plasma filler session in Hurghada for lips
- Plasma is extracted from the patient's own blood.
- The dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada sterilizes the lips before performing the injection.
- The plastic surgeon uses a local anesthetic so that you do not feel any tingling while bio filler injecting the lip.
- The doctor injects the lips with plasma using very fine needles.
- The session only takes about a quarter of an hour.
- In the end, the plastic surgeons at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada will determine for you the next session, three weeks after the first session.
Side effects after a plasma filler session for lips in Hurghada
After injecting the plasma filler into the lips, you will feel some temporary side effects, such as redness of the injection areas, as well as a slight swelling that will last for three days. But this will disappear and you will see the result of the plasma filler from the supply of lips in a natural and full pink color.
Instructions after a lip filler plasma injection session
You must follow the instructions of the plastic doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada in the Red Sea Governorate to get the best result. Following these instructions will also help relieve temporary side effects. Some of these instructions are:
- Not exposing lips to sunlight.
- Avoid exposure to high heat, steam baths, and saunas.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products to or around the lips.
- Stop smoking because it will cancel the effect of plasma filler injections.
- Avoid any other cosmetic or cosmetic injections Skin care sessions.
- Do not think about applying creams to calm swelling or redness without consulting a plastic and dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada.
The result of a plasma filler injection for the lips in Hurghada
After the disappearance of the side effects of lip filler injections, the lips will appear naturally full, which will hide the wrinkles in the lips. This also helps to remove any darkening of the lips and make them appear in an attractive natural pink color. However, you must persevere in conducting the appropriate number of sessions according to your condition, as determined by the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
Third: Plasma filler injection under the eye
Dark circles and hollows under the eyes are among the problems that many face, as the face appears pale or tired. Therefore, the injection of plasma filler under the eye helps to get rid of dark circles, as well as wrinkles and fine lines. Where the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada injects the plasma filler extracted from human blood and injects it into the circular area under the eye.
Advantages of plasma filler under the eye
- improve blood flow.
- Increase collagen and elastin production.
- Rejuvenate your under eye skin.
- Get rid of dark circles.
- Eliminate signs of aging.
Steps for a plasma filler session under the eye
- The best plastic medicine doctors at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada extract plasma from a patient's blood sample.
- The area under the eye is well sterilized.
- The plastic surgeon injects the plasma filler under the eye in the circular area using thin needles.
- The process of injecting plasma filler under the eye may take only 5 to 10 minutes.
- The plastic surgeon will schedule the next session for you, which should be at least three weeks after the first session.
Side effects after a plasma filler session under the eyes
You will feel some temporary side effects as a result of the injection, such as the appearance of bruising, swelling, or slight redness in the injection areas. But after three days these side effects will disappear.
Instructions after the plasma filler injection session under the eye in Hurghada
- Avoid applying cosmetics or creams under the eyes.
- Drink adequate amounts of water.
- Stay away from the sun because the skin will become sensitive in this area.
- Stop smoking immediately as it will negatively affect the recovery period.
- Avoid sleeping on the face or putting pressure on the area under the eyes.
- Do not exercise or do strenuous exercise.
- Avoid any other cosmetic injections.
The result of the plasma filler injection under the eye
The results of the plasma filler injection under the eye will appear immediately, but at least 3 sessions must be completed in order for the final result to appear.
What is plasma gel?
Plasma gel is a plasma, but it is in the form of a thick gel, not a liquid like the injection of Plasma Fillers. Where this type of plasma appeared to increase the benefit that the skin benefits from the plasma in this image (gel). In addition, the plasma in this image is absorbed by the body faster, as well as filling the gaps in your skin between cells. Therefore, the end result of plasma injection is a natural and faster gel to obtain fresher and younger looking skin.
The benefits of plasma gel for the skin
- Eliminate wrinkles, fine lines and signs of skin aging.
- No side effects like other cosmetic injections.
- Skin Tightening.
- Skin cell renewal and repair of damaged cells.
- Fills the voids between skin cells and gives them thickness and elasticity.
- Giving the face radiance and freshness.
- Suitable for injection in all parts of the body.
- Low cost compared to other cosmetic injections.
- Avoid plastic surgery.
- The speed of skin absorption of gel plasma.
Steps to inject plasma gel in Hurghada
- A sample of the patient's blood is taken and then entered into the centrifuge for 30 minutes until plasma is extracted from it.
- The doctor processes the plasma to be in the form of a thick gel, not a liquid form.
- The dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada sterilizes the target area.
- The target area is injected, whether it is in the face, under the eyes or lips, as well as the hands, using fine, thin needles.
- The doctor massages the injection area well.
- The session takes from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the area to be injected and the condition of the skin.
- The doctor determines the number of sessions needed and sets the next date for the next session after at least 4 weeks have passed since the first session.
Side effects after plasma gel injection
As we mentioned before, no side effects appear after the injection of the gel filler plasma, but you may notice slight redness in the injection area, but it disappears within days. However, you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada in the Red Sea Governorate, who provides the plasma injection service for the face.
Result of plasma gel injection
The result of the plasma gel injection appears after the plasma gel session for the face, but the final result appears after the completion of the number of sessions determined by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. The result also lasts for two years, depending on the skin care and routine of the patient’s life.
Instructions after the plasma gel filler
- Stop smoking cigarettes to not affect the results of plasma filler injections.
- Not exposed to sunlight or high heat.
- Drink adequate amounts of water to maintain internal skin hydration.
- Do not put skin care products as well as cosmetics.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in substances that help nourish the skin.
- Not conducting laser hair removal sessions in the targeted injection areas.
People who are not eligible for plasma filler injections
As we mentioned that the injection of plasma filler or plasma gel is a safe non-surgical cosmetic procedure, but there are some people who are not advised to perform it, such as:
- Those with sunburned skin.
- Patients with blood clotting diseases that require taking blood-thinning medications.
- People with autoimmune or blood-related diseases such as severe anemia, cancer, or liver disease.
- The presence of eczema or acne in the targeted injection area.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
In the end, plastic surgery has evolved today, as there is no need for surgical intervention due to the presence of many different medical cosmetic techniques. As plasma filler injections and plasma injections have become a generation of the most used cosmetic injections to treat many skin problems. Therefore, it is used by the best plastic surgeons at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Book a plasma filler session now to get the best look.
How can I book a plasma filler appointment in Hurghada?
What is Plasma Filler Technology?
Plasma filler technology is a technique that relies on extracting plasma from the patient's blood. Then, he injects the plasma filler into the human body, whether it is in the face, lips, and under the eyes. This injection helps to treat skin problems, replenish cells and fill them naturally. It also helps eliminate dark circles and rosy lips.
What are the benefits of Plasma Filler for the face?
There are many benefits of plasma filler for the face, such as getting rid of signs of skin aging and wrinkles. It also helps in treating dark circles and cavities in the face by filling in the spaces between skin cells. In addition, it helps to get rid of the darkening of the lips and supply them. In addition to unifying skin tone and facelift.
How long does the plasma stay in the face?
The duration of the plasma stay in the face varies according to each case, as the effect of the plasma lasts for a long time, but a certain number of sessions must be completed that the doctor determines for you. The face often needs 3 to 6 sessions.
Is plasma facelift?
Yes, plasma is used to lift the face and fill the gaps between the cells in the skin. In addition, it is used to improve the appearance of scars and get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
What is the difference between plasma and gel plasma?
Plasma gel is a thick form of plasma that has been shown to be better absorbed by the body than liquid plasma.
How long does gel plasma last?
The results of Plasma gel last for a long time, depending on the skin care routine that you follow after the Plasma Gel injection, and it lasts for up to 24 months.
Do plasma injections inflate the cheeks?
Plasma fillers are used to fill in the spaces between cells, which helps in plumping up the cheeks, so it is a safe alternative to Botox and fillers.
Does plasma injection remove pigmentation?
Yes, plasma injection helps in treating pigmentation, unifying skin tone, eliminating pimples and scars, and tightening and filling the skin.