Laser is one of the most important treatments that have made a big change in medicine in general and in cosmetology in particular. Nadara Clinic provides you with the best type of laser, which is the carbon dioxide laser in Hurghada. Laser is the best non-surgical treatment for many skin problems, so many types appeared that treat the skin from any problems it faces, and the most important of these types is the carbon dioxide laser, which has spread widely because of its effective result.
You can consult the best dermatologist at Nadara Clinic to assess your skin condition and he will answer all your questions. Where Nadara Clinic aims to satisfy you with any service that is provided. Rejuvenate your skin with the best carbon dioxide laser sessions in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
What is carbon dioxide laser?
Carbon Dioxide Laser is a non-invasive technology that is spread all over the world and is also called “charcoal peel”. It is also one of the most important types of lasers, which includes 3 gases: carbon dioxide, helium, and nitrogen. In addition to this formula, effective effects are beneficial to the skin and its health.
How does carbon dioxide laser technology work?
Carbon dioxide laser technology is based on the use of liquid carbon and placing it on the skin in order to penetrate the layers of the skin. As a result, the skin is prepared to absorb more light than before. Liquid carbon also works to absorb all impurities from the skin, then it is exposed to longitudinal wave laser (QS Nd YAG), which works to heat the layers of the skin, and the carbon particles go deep into the depths of the skin and are cleaned and pores are reduced. In addition, the benefits of the carbon dioxide laser are many, as it eliminates bacteria, so doctors use it at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Types of carbon dioxide lasers
There are two types of carbon laser, depending on the condition of each skin and the depth of the skin problems. The dermatologist at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada will determine the appropriate type for each patient. And the two types are as follows:
Acute carbon peel
This type depends on getting rid of an entire layer of the skin by shining carbon dioxide laser beams. As a result, collagen production is stimulated, which will grow a whole new layer free of any problems in the previous layer. This type of carbon peeling also requires a long recovery period of 10 to 14 days. The doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada is keen to evaluate the condition of the skin well before choosing this type of sharp carbon peeling.
Simple carbon laser
This type of carbon laser relies on placing a layer of carbon cream evenly composed of carbon particles. Then, as the carbon particles in the cream penetrate the deep layers of pores and absorb impurities, fatty oils, as well as dead skin. After the carbon cream dries on the face, short-range carbon laser beams are shined on the skin to help eliminate the absorbed carbon particles. In addition, laser beams help increase the penetration of carbon particles into pores. Then long-range laser beams are directed to further clean the skin from depth. In addition, it heats the deep layers of the skin, which stimulates it to produce collagen to renew skin cells.
Advantages of carbon dioxide laser
Carbon dioxide laser in Hurghada has many advantages over other cosmetic procedures, which makes it more popular. Among the most important of these features are:
- Carbon laser treatment is safe and effective.
- Fits different ages.
- There is no pain like in other treatments.
- It has multiple benefits for the skin.
Benefits of carbon dioxide laser sessions for the skin
Carbon dioxide laser sessions help treat many skin problems such as:
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Getting rid of wrinkles and signs of skin aging.
- Elimination of freckles and pigmentation.
- Large pore treatment.
- Get rid of traces of wounds, injuries and scars.
- Acne treatment by eliminating bacteria that cause acne formation.
- Stimulating collagen production that rejuvenates the skin.
- Stimulate production elastin which increases skin elasticity.
- Reducing the production of fats and oils.
- Elimination of black heads.
- Increase the glow and glow of the skin.
- Removing dead cells by exfoliating the skin.
Areas of the body treated by carbon dioxide laser
The use of carbon laser is not limited to the face only, but the carbon laser can be used in many areas of the body such as:
- Face: Carbon laser for the face is considered one of the best treatments for the face, as we mentioned before, as it gets rid of pigmentation and reduces fats and oils, especially for oily skin.
- Underarms, hands and elbows: it helps in restoring its freshness and renewing its cells, as well as getting rid of dead cells and opening them.
- Knees: Carbon laser sessions for the knees help treat darkening and lighten them, as well as rejuvenate the skin and dead cells.
- Bikini area: Carbon laser sessions for sensitive areas play a major role in lightening sensitive areas and getting rid of dead skin, which helps in restoring their freshness and smoothness.
Where the carbon laser works to renew skin cells and get rid of dead skin, in addition to using the carbon laser for pigmentation andLighten skin tone.
Candidates for the use of carbon laser skin
Carbon laser is not only used for cosmetic procedures, but also for important treatments for skin problems. Among the most important candidates for carbon laser sessions are:
- People with acne.
- Those who have pigmentation and dark spots, as well as melasma.
- Skin color difference.
- Oily skin that secretes excess oils and fats.
Instructions before carbon laser skin sessions
First: You must choose a reliable place to do the carbon dioxide laser sessions, such as a well-equipped clinic or a reputable medical center. Therefore, you can choose Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, as it is equipped with the latest equipment and technologies, and it has the best selection of doctors.
Second: Tell the doctor about your medical history, as well as if you are taking any treatments for any diseases.
Third: Follow the doctor’s instructions before the operation for at least two weeks:
- Avoid smoking because it reduces the efficiency of carbon laser sessions.
- Do not take any blood thinners such as medicines containing ibuprofen and aspirin.
- Avoid taking nutritional supplements and vitamins.
- Avoid exposure to the sun immediately before the session or use sunscreen before and after the session.
- Avoid applying any topical creams or skin scrubs that contain retinol.
Steps for carbon laser sessions for the skin in a beauty center in Hurghada
- The dermatologist cleans the skin well before applying a layer of carbon cream.
- The dermatologist applies a layer of carbonic cream, which penetrates deep into the pores and absorbs impurities, dead cells and oils from the skin.
- The doctor waits for the carbon cream to dry.
- The dermatologist first shines short-range laser beams, which helps increase the penetration of carbon particles deep into the pores.
- Then lasers with a longer wavelength are used.
- After the carbon laser treatment of the skin, the doctor wipes the face and puts a moisturizing cream on the skin to calm it down.
Temporary side effects after carbon laser sessions in Hurghada
As a result of carbon laser sessions in Hurghada, you will feel some temporary side effects, which will disappear within days. After the carbon laser treatment, you will find that your skin will become more sensitive than before as a result of the regeneration of skin cells. Among the most important of these effects are the following:
- Flushing of the facial skin.
- Swelling and swelling of the skin.
When will the side effects disappear after carbon laser sessions in Hurghada?
We also mentioned that the effects of the session are temporary, but by following the doctor's instructions after the carbon dioxide laser in Hurghada. These symptoms disappear within two weeks after the carbon dioxide laser session for acute carbon dioxide laser sessions, while simple carbon dioxide laser sessions take less time.
When does the carbon dioxide laser result appear?
After the carbon dioxide laser in Hurghada, some side effects may appear, or after the disappearance of these effects, the results of the sessions appear immediately. You will be amazed at the wonderful result that you will notice immediately, as your skin will be radiant and free from any impurities, grain effects or scars.
Doctor's instructions after carbon dioxide laser sessions in Hurghada
- You must follow the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada in order to reach the best result, such as:
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and wear a sunscreen with a protection factor of at least 50+.
- Do not apply cosmetics or skin care products.
- Always moisturize the skin daily.
- Use moisturizing creams or ointments prescribed by a dermatologist to reduce swelling.
- Commit to taking the antibiotic prescribed by your dermatologist to prevent disease.
- Do not smoke so as not to affect the skin.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water.
- Avoid applying creams that contain retinol.
- Avoid places with poor ventilation.
How long is the session?
The duration of the carbon dioxide laser session varies, but the carbon laser session often takes only 30 minutes.
How many sessions of this treatment?
The best number of carbon dioxide laser sessions in Hurghada is three sessions in most cases in order to get perfect, flawless skin. Skin cells will also regenerate, produce collagen, and skin imperfections will disappear completely. However, sessions must be separated by an appropriate period determined by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. It usually separates sessions for at least 7 to 10 days, and this varies from one case to another.
Complications should be reported to the doctor when feeling them
You must inform the doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada immediately when the following symptoms occur. These complications include:
- A rash appears in the areas treated with carbon dioxide laser.
- Bleeding from the treated areas.
- Feeling severe pain.
- Swelling persists for more than a week.
Persons not eligible for treatment
- People who expect the complete disappearance of scars and acne scars.
- Those who have hypertrophic scars will not be suitable for this treatment.
- People who suffer from bacterial infection or active herpes in the place to be treated.
- Patients who have taken isotretinoin in the last 6 months.
- People who have had chemical peels for the same area before.
- Dark skinned people.
- who suffer from hepatitis C.
Difference between carbon dioxide laser and fractional laser
Both of them work to treat the skin from any problems it faces, but the method of each of them differs as follows:
Carbon dioxide laser
Carbon particles interact with the skin's deep layers, absorb any impurities stuck in the skin, and stimulate collagen, which renews skin cells and gets rid of signs of skin aging. In addition, it treats acne and eliminates blackheads, burns and scars.
Works fractional laser to stimulate the production of a new layer by stimulating the production of collagen to eliminate the effects of grains, burns and scars, but it needs an experienced doctor, as it is possible to increase peeling in the skin or swelling, but the carbon laser does not cause that.
On the other hand, fractional laser can cause some side effects such as swelling of the treated area, unlike carbon dioxide laser, which rarely has any complications.
Carbon dioxide laser prices in Hurghada
Carbon dioxide laser prices in Egypt vary according to many factors, but generally it ranges from 1000 to 5000 Egyptian pounds, such as
- The number of carbon dioxide laser sessions.
- Skin condition and its need for treatment.
- The area to be treated.
- Doctoral degrees.
- Clinic location and equipment.
Characteristics of Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada
It is Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea Beauty clinic in Hurghada For several reasons such as:
- Nadara Clinic has the best dermatologist and plastic surgeon, headed by Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, a specialist in dermatology, laser and plastic surgery.
- It is a medical center equipped with the latest equipment as well as modern technologies used globally.
- Nadara Clinic provides a comprehensive and integrated treatment for all skin diseases.
- There is also a comprehensive and integrated treatment to beautify the body with plastic surgery, as well as with nutritional recipes.
- Continuous follow-up with patients and answering your questions until you are completely reassured before and after treatment, while ensuring honesty and transparency with each patient's condition.
- Competitive prices for all treatments and services compared to other beauty centers.
- Nadara Clinic aims for your satisfaction first, so you can see the reviews of previous patients and cases before and after treatment.
- The ease of booking, whether by calling us, sending a WhatsApp message, or even visiting us.
The importance of the laser
My dear, the laser has become necessary in many different cosmetic treatments and services, as it is used by doctors all over the world, not only the carbon dioxide laser in Hurghada, as it replaces surgery. In addition to its benefits in treating many different skin problems by shining its rays with different wavelengths. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea is keen to support patients and provide them with all means of comfort.
As it provides the best dermatologist who can treat many different skin problems, such as: melasmaPigmentation, acne, eczema, vitiligo and psoriasis. In addition to various cosmetic injections to get rid of signs of skin aging, such as: Botox, filler injections Plasma injection that nourishes the skin. Fractional laser sessions and chemical peels are also available Dermapen and mesotherapy sessions. In addition to the use of the latest methods and modern devices in the world to get rid of acne traces, burns, scars and wounds.
This is not only what Nadara Clinic offers in Hurghada, where it is located The best plastic surgeon in Hurghada And the Red Sea, where he can operate body sculpting, texture coordination, liposuction, Butt augmentation andbreasts, Rhinoplasty and also Hair Transplant. So don't hesitate to get the best routine Skin care and hair as well as the best deals laser hair removal. Nadara Clinic is an integrated center equipped with the highest level of the latest devices and means in order to enjoy unparalleled skin, hair and body, all in one place only. Nadara clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book an appointment for a carbon dioxide laser session?
When do carbon dioxide laser results appear?
The final result appears after continuing the treatment and continuing the sessions, as well as depends on the skin's response. But the final result usually appears after 3 sessions and appears after the side effects are gone, so the final result often appears after 3 months.
How long does the carbon dioxide laser last?
The effect of the sessions continues after maintaining the number of sessions required for each case, as the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic determines the number of sessions required and separates each session from the next from 7 to 10 days. And then the effect of the carbon laser continues for a period of up to two years.
Does the face peel off after the carbon dioxide laser?
Carbon dioxide laser treatment depends on peeling the face and renewing its cells, which helps in lightening its color and increasing its freshness without harming it, as well as stimulating collagen production.
How many carbon laser sessions for the face?
The results of carbon laser sessions often appear immediately after the session, accompanied by some side effects, but to reach the best result, the number of sessions determined by the dermatologist must be done at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Usually the appropriate number of sessions is 3 sessions.
How long between face carbon dioxide laser sessions?
It is necessary to continue and adhere to the number of sessions determined by the dermatologist, and it is often three sessions, separating them for a period ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Does carbon dioxide laser unify skin color?
Yes, among the benefits of the carbon dioxide laser is to hide pigmentation, as well as help in lightening melasma and freckles, so it helps in unifying the skin color.
When to wash the face after the carbon laser?
The dermatologist will tell you the need to keep cleaning the skin after the carbon laser session, but in the first 6 hours, the face should not be washed at all. You should also refrain from applying any cosmetics or skin care products for several days after the carbon laser session.
Is carbon laser painful?
Carbon laser treatment is painless and non-invasive for skin rejuvenation and improvement unlike other cosmetic treatments.
What do I do after the carbon dioxide laser session?
The skin becomes more sensitive after the laser session, so you must follow the doctor's instructions and avoid exposure to the sun. Also, cosmetics and skin care products should not be applied. The doctor will prescribe a treatment to follow and a moisturizing cream to soothe the skin. You should also take the antibiotic prescribed by the doctor.