Men also suffer from skin problems that women suffer from, the most important of which is oily skin, which needs specific care, and men’s neglect of it causes many problems, so Nadara Clinic provides you with oily skin treatment for men in Hurghada. Where the best dermatologist is located in Nadara Clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Nadara Clinic is also characterized by the presence of the latest technologies and modern devices that help in the treatment of oily skin of men and its various problems. In addition to the presence of the best dermatologists in Hurghada who have the highest qualifications, scientific certificates and practical experience. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about oily skin treatment for men in Hurghada.
What is oily skin?
Skin characteristics differ from person to person, so you can determine your skin type according to its characteristics. There are skin types including normal skin, oily skin, dry skin, and combination skin. Each of these types has advantages and disadvantages, but oily skin is different, as it needs special care so as not to cause defects and other problems.
One of the most important characteristics of oily skin, whether for men or women, is increased sebum secretion sebaceous glands For oils, which men neglect especially to clean the skin or wash it with lye, like women. Therefore, the accumulation of these oils leads to clogged pores, which leads to the emergence of pimples, as well as the emergence of acne, which causes inconvenience. There are also factors that help increase the secretion of fat, especially in the case of men neglecting to take care of the skin, like women, according to their daily routine and work.
Causes of oily skin
- Hereditary genes.
- hormonal changes
- some medicine.
- Air humidity.
Symptoms of oily skin for men
- Oily shiny skin.
- The appearance of oils and a greasy layer on the skin.
- The appearance of acne and pimples as a result of clogged pores.
- Pigmentation of the skin and the appearance of spots.
- The appearance of cystic grains.
- Dermatitis and skin irritation.
Reasons for the appearance of oily skin problems for men
Oily skin does not cause major problems except in some cases of neglecting its treatment, as some factors work to increase its secretions and the emergence of oily skin problems. Among the most important reasons for the emergence of oily skin problems for men, such as:
- Increase in the size of the sebaceous glands: Men are distinguished by the presence of larger sebaceous glands than women, which increases the percentage of oils secreted by the glands.
- Increased testosterone secretion: As a result of increased testosterone secretion, the glands are enlarged and their oil production increases.
- Stress hormones: The body produces the hormone cortisol in a state of stress and exhaustion, which stimulates the production of more oils and sweat.
- Dehydration: Dehydration causes the accumulation of sweat and oils, as the upper layers of the skin pull moisture from the lower layers, which increases the oils.
- Using poor quality skin care products: This causes many problems because these products contain chemicals and alcohol. Where these manufactured materials remove natural oils from the skin, so a reaction occurs from the skin, which is excessive secretion of oils to compensate for what was lost.
- Unhealthy diet: Excessive intake of certain meals and foods increases the secretion of fat from the facial skin.
- Neglecting the treatment of acne: Neglecting the treatment of pimples and acne exacerbates skin problems.
- Excessive sweating: If you suffer from excessive sweating, this will lead to an increase in the secretion of oils from the skin, which leads to major problems.
The difference between oily skin for men and women
The skin is similar in some characteristics, but there are many differences in the characteristics of oily skin for men from women, such as:
- The wide pores in men, which helps in the secretion of larger amounts of fat.
- Testosterone in men differs from progesterone in women as testosterone stimulates the sebaceous glands to secrete oils.
- The epidermal layer in men is distinguished by its thickness compared to the epidermal layer in women by 25% more than that of women, which increases the density of the sebaceous glands, as well as more collagen. Therefore, the appearance of wrinkles in men is delayed compared to women.
- The expansion of blood veins in men as a result of their activity, which is often greater than that of women, which works to widen the blood vessels in the facial skin.
- Dry skin after puberty, which leads to dryness that shows skin imperfections such as pimples, as well as acne.
- The density of facial hair in men is more than that of women, as well as the daily shaving of this hair works on inflammation and dryness of the skin.
Dermatologist's diagnosis of men's oily skin condition
A dermatologist with experience, scientific competence, certificates and high qualifications should be chosen. You can choose a clinic, a hospital, or an equipped medical center, such as Nadara Clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where there is the best dermatologist, as well as the latest medical equipment and modern international technologies to treat all skin diseases.
- Your dermatologist will review your oily skin condition to determine the appropriate treatment.
- You should inform the dermatologist about your medical history, as well as any treatments you are taking or diseases you suffer from.
- Follow the instructions of the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, such as:
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Do not take blood thinners or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Avoid applying skin care products without consulting a dermatologist.
Methods of oily skin treatment for men in Hurghada
You can treat men's oily skin problems by applying a daily routine that is more caring and customized for oily skin. Taking care of skin problems such as dryness and acne first and foremost and in the right ways leads to getting rid of oily skin problems. However, in some advanced cases, an experienced and qualified dermatologist should be consulted in order to choose the appropriate method for treating oily skin for men in Hurghada. Some of the best ways to treat skin problems include:
First: oily skin treatment for men with medication
The dermatologist will determine the appropriate treatment and may start treatment with topical medications and creams. Among the most important of these medications and topical treatments for the treatment of oily skin for men, such as:
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid exfoliates the skin and removes dead cells. Moreover, it works to get rid of excess oils and also has anti-inflammatory properties. But it is used once a week.
- Niacinamide: The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea may prescribe Niacinamide to reduce sebum secretion. It is also used topically on the skin to treat oily skin problems.
- Retinoids: Retinoids are vitamin A derivatives that shrink pores and reduce oil production.
- Glycolic Acid: It is a chemical exfoliant that removes dead skin cells as well as excess accumulated oils. But it is used as a doctor's prescription so as not to cause irritation to the skin.
- Isotretinoin: Isotretinoin reduces the production of sebaceous glands, which reduces oily skin problems such as pimples and acne. A dermatologist should be consulted before using it.
Second: Laser treatment of oily skin for men
Laser is used effectively in the field of cosmetic and dermatology to treat many skin diseases as well as therapeutic and cosmetic services. That is why dermatologists use lasers in the treatment of oily skin for men in Hurghada at Nadara Center in Hurghada. One of the most important types of lasers used to treat oily skin problems is the carbon dioxide laser. The mechanism of action of laser oily skin treatment for men depends on directing laser beams on the skin, which works to penetrate the layers of the skin. Which leads to the destruction of bacteria that cause acne, as well as the treatment of enlarged sebaceous glands and excess oils.
Advantages of carbon dioxide laser for men's oily skin
- Inhibiting the secretion of oils from the sebaceous glands.
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Skin pigmentation treatment.
- destruction of bacteria.
- Unification of skin color.
- Eliminate the effects of acne scars.
- Improve the appearance of the skin.
- Skin cell regeneration.
Third: skin peeling sessions, oily skin treatment for men
Peeling sessions of all kinds are an effective treatment for oily skin for men, as they help penetrate deep into the skin and pores. It also cleanses the skin as well as works to remove excess oils and dead skin and reduces the sebaceous glands secretion of oils, which works to treat oily skin problems for men in Hurghada. It also nourishes blood circulation and nourishes the skin. The dermatologist at Nadara Center in Hurghada will choose the appropriate type of peeling for you, whether it is chemical peeling for oily skin or cold peeling for oily skin. The appropriate degree of peeling for the skin must also be determined by the best chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada with practical experience and competence in treating oily skin problems for men in Hurghada.
Fourth: oily skin treatment for men with hydrafacial
The HydraFacial device is one of the latest skin cleansing devices, as it is used effectively in the treatment of oily skin for men in Hurghada. It deeply cleanses the skin of the oils produced by the sebaceous glands. Where dermatologists use the HydraFacial device, which consists of one side of peeling and suction, to clean the skin from dead skin cells, as well as treat pores that have been clogged due to excessive oil secretion, or neglecting to clean the skin with HydraFacial and taking care of it for men.
Therefore, hydrafacial skin cleansing sessions are characterized by effective results and help men gain glowing skin and increase collagen production. You will get amazing results after the side effects of skin redness are gone. However, you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology to reach the best results.
Fourth: oily skin treatment for men with microneedling sessions
Microneedling sessions or facial acupuncture are among the sessions that help inhibit the secretion of sebaceous glands that cause oily skin problems and stimulate collagen production. Where the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology uses a device with a tip that has fine needles and is passed on the skin. Skin pricking to the dermis layer helps to minimize pores, improve complexion, and reduce the appearance and effects of acne.
In addition, it helps to unify skin tone, get rid of pigmentation, and stimulate blood circulation. You will experience some temporary side effects such as redness of the skin as a result of the micro-needles penetrating the dermis layer. But these effects will disappear within three days and you will get a flawless complexion of oily skin.
Fifth: oily skin treatment for men in Hurghada with Botox
Doctors also use Botox injections to treat excessive sebum production and sweating. Where Botox is extracted from a bacteria called botulinum toxin, which works to stop nerve signals that reach the glands. Which works to stop the secretion of excess oils that cause many problems for men's oily skin. Men's sebaceous glands are more active than women's. The side effects will disappear within three to four days of swelling and redness, and the secretion of oils that cause the appearance of pimples will decrease.
Side effects after oily skin treatment for men in Hurghada
After undergoing the treatment of oily skin for men in Hurghada at Nadara beauty Center, some temporary side effects will occur. However, you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among these side effects are:
- Skin redness.
- Simple pain.
- Minor infections.
Doctor's instructions after treating oily skin for men in Hurghada
- Moisturizing the skin with creams and medications prescribed by a dermatologist at Nadara Clinic.
- Avoid exposure of the skin to sunlight.
- Stay away from dust.
- Avoid shaving facial hair after treating oily skin to avoid irritation.
- Drink adequate amounts of water to hydrate the skin internally.
- Avoid rubbing or rubbing the skin.
Oily skin care routine for men
If your skin is oily, you can protect it from the appearance of oily skin problems such as oils, pimples and acne. But you can treat oily skin naturally by following the instructions of the dermatologist and the following tips, such as:
- Washing the face twice a day. And avoid excessive washing of the face so that this does not lead to dry skin.
- Use a moisturizer suitable for your skin type. But after consulting a dermatologist, such as those containing hyaluronic acid or glycerin.
- Moisturizing the skin after shaving.
- Conducting skin peeling sessions to clean the skin of oils.
- Don't mess with pimples and acne.
- Avoid exposing skin to heat, steam, or warm places.
- Use a sunscreen suitable for your skin type.
- Make sure to wash your face with a suitable cleanser after exercising and sweating intensely so that sweat does not clog your pores.
- Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
- Avoid eating fatty or fried foods that are unhealthy.
- Use an oil-free soap.
- enough sleep.
- Avoid stress and pressure.
Advantages of oily skin
There are no defects only for oily skin, on the contrary, if you take good care of oily skin, you will benefit from the advantages and characteristics of oily skin. Among these features are the following:
- Oily skin makes the skin thicker, which helps prevent it from thinning over time or with exposure to other factors.
- Oily skin contributes to constantly moisturizing the skin, which protects it from drying out.
- Oily skin is characterized by its elasticity due to its permanent hydration, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- The skin retains its softness.
- The layer of oils secreted by the sebaceous glands contributes to protecting the skin from the sun's rays, but it also does not replace sunscreen.
Oily skin treatment doctors for men in Hurghada
If you suffer from oily skin problems, don't worry, you can now get rid of your skin problems with the best oily skin treatment doctors for men in Hurghada. Where Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best qualified dermatologists with the highest certificates and qualifications. In addition to practical experience, where you can visit the clinic's website and read patient reviews and their satisfaction with the treatment results.
In addition, there are various ways to treat oily skin for men in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic, such as chemical skin peeling sessions and cold peeling sessions. Where there are the best chemical peeling doctors in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic, and you can get rid of oily skin problems such as pimples and acne with fractional laser sessions with the best dermatologist. The dermatologist will examine your skin condition to determine the severity of your oily skin in order to choose the appropriate treatment, whether it is medication or acupuncture sessions. As well as deep skin cleansing sessions such as hydrafacial skin cleaning. You can also treat the effects of acne scars, pigmentation, wounds and burns at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
Finally, you can now get rid of excess oils in the skin that cause clogged pores, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and pigmentation. Therefore, you can now get oily skin treatment for men in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology with the best doctors for treating oily skin for men in Hurghada.
How can I book an appointment for men's oily skin treatment?
How do I treat men's oily skin?
You can treat oily skin for men in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic with the best oily skin treatment doctors in Hurghada. The doctor will evaluate your condition, he may prescribe some medications and topical treatments for you first, and if they do not give a result, he may resort to fractional lasers to treat oily skin, peeling sessions, or skin cleaning.
How do I deal with oily skin and acne?
Be sure to clean the skin with a lotion that suits your skin type, and clean the skin after exertion and sweating. Moisturizing the skin and drinking appropriate amounts of water.
What is the reason for the increase in fat in the face?
Neglecting oily skin care for men leads to the appearance of its imperfections, as well as lack of hydration, exposure to dust, and excessive sebaceous gland secretion of skin oils. An unhealthy diet full of fats and fries also leads.
How do you get clear skin for men?
Men's skin care should be washed well, as neglect leads to oily skin problems. Therefore, the face should be washed twice a day and a suitable cleanser should be used to clean the skin. You should also use a moisturizing cream suitable for your skin type and an anti-inflammatory or acne cream. Don't mess with pimples and get enough sleep.
What is the treatment of oily face?
The treatment of oily face for men is to follow a daily routine such as cleansing the skin with lotion and washing it with water twice a day. As well as exfoliating the skin once a week and avoiding eating fatty foods, as well as drinking 8 glasses of water a day to moisturize the skin.