One of the most important signs of beauty over time is the tightened neck, free from sagging and accumulated fat, which highlights the jaw bones and defines the chin. You can also enjoy a more youthful and lively appearance with a neck lift in Hurghada. Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best neck lift surgery doctor in Hurghada. Where there is the best integrated medical team of plastic surgeons and dermatologists with experience and high scientific qualifications.
In addition to the presence of the latest sagging neck tightening devices, as well as the international techniques used in neck plastic surgery or neck muscle tightening. Book with the best plastic surgeon who offers a neck lift service in Hurghada, at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics.
What is a neck lift?
Neck lift is one of the cosmetic procedures for which there are many surgical and non-surgical methods. However, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic determines the appropriate method for the condition of the neck, as well as based on your goals for the operation. The operation aims to get rid of neck sagging as well as the circumference of the lower jaw, as well as tighten the neck muscles to define the jaw and neck in a more youthful way. The sagging neck lift operation also aims to stimulate breast production collagen To renew skin cells and tissues and restore its youth and elasticity. The neck lift operation is often accompanied by a facelift, where the face and neck lift operations are performed together. Among the causes of sagging neck are:
- growing old.
- Significant weight loss.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Genetic causes.
- muscle weakness;
- Fat accumulation in the neck.
- Excess sagging skin.
- Worn turkey neck look.
Candidates for neck lift surgery
- Those who have a good scarcity are far from vascular diseases, weak heart muscle, or blood thinners.
- People who have the beginnings of wrinkles appearing in the neck.
- Who do not suffer from skin diseases such as skin cancer.
- People who lose weight quickly in a short time.
Diagnosis of a plastic surgeon before a neck lift in Hurghada
In order to reach your goal and get a tight and attractive neck that shows your youth and vitality, you must choose the best neck lift doctor in Hurghada, the Red Sea. As the sagging neck lift is a delicate operation that requires a skilled doctor in beautifying and tightening neck sagging. Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides you with the best neck lift doctors in Hurghada with practical experience, certificates, and scientific qualifications.
- The doctor will check the condition of the neck, skin and muscles.
- You should tell the neck lift doctor in Hurghada about your medical history and any diseases you suffer from or the treatments you take.
- Follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon before performing a neck lift surgery or neck plastic surgery as follows:
- stop smoking.
- Avoid taking medications that increase blood thinners, such as those containing aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs (steroids).
- Stop taking vitamins and supplements.
- Avoid exposing the neck to the sun or burns.
- Avoid getting a tan or tanning session.
- Make sure to wear loose-fitting clothes before having a neck lift surgery in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
Neck lift methods in Hurghada
As we mentioned, there are many cosmetic methods for the neck, including surgical methods, and non-surgical cosmetic methods, such as:
First: ways to tighten the neck without surgery
1- J-Plasma technique for neck lift in Hurghada
J-plasma or Plasma Energy is one of the latest non-surgical cosmetic techniques used to tighten the skin and restore its youth and elasticity. It has shown impressive results in the process of face-lifting, as well as lifting sagging eyelids, so it is also used in the case of sagging neck skin. The idea of tightening the neck with plasmage also relies on the use of helium gas energy in a device with electric charges and directing its rays on the skin of the neck. Which converts electrical energy into thermal energy.
As a result, fluids evaporate from the layers of the skin of the neck, which makes the skin shrink and sagging skin disappear. Lymph nodes are also stimulated to increase collagen production. To regenerate neck cells as well as elastin production to improve skin elasticity and freshness.
How to perform a J-plasma session to tighten the neck in Hurghada
- The plastic surgeon sterilizes the neck well.
- Local anesthesia is placed on the neck and the doctor waits for a quarter to half an hour.
- The best neck lift doctor in Hurghada uses the energy of J-plasma machine and directs his head to the neck area and passes it over it.
- In the end, the doctor sets the date for the next session to reach the desired results and goals.
Results of J-plasma energy sessions
Temporary results will appear after 7 days and the side effects are gone, while side effects are accompanied by swelling and bruising. Then the final results appear after 3 months of J-plasma sessions, which are determined by the best neck lift surgery doctor in Hurghada, the Red Sea, at Nadara Clinic.
2- Laser neck lift
Laser has made a revolution in the field of cosmetic medicine, as it eliminates the need for plastic surgery and its risks. Therefore, it is used by the best neck lift doctors in Hurghada and the Red Sea at Nadara Center. Its idea is based on directing laser fibers under the skin, which works to renew cells and tighten the skin.
It also features quick results and many benefits for the skin, as it tightens the skin and dissolves the fat accumulated under the skin. In addition to stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, which work to renew skin cells and give the skin elasticity to get rid of sagging.
Steps of laser neck lift in Hurghada
- The neck is thoroughly cleaned and sterilized with a medical solution.
- The plastic surgeon puts a local anesthetic on the neck.
- The neck lift doctor in Hurghada uses a laser device and directs laser beams on the neck and passes them on.
- Finally, the plastic surgeon will schedule the next laser neck lift session.
Results of laser neck lift in Hurghada
The results will appear immediately after the session, but with some redness and swelling that will end within days. While the final result appears within two to three months. But after completing the required number of sessions as determined by the dermatologist at Nadara Center in Hurghada.
HIFU neck lift technique
The HIFU skin tightening technique relies on “High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound”, which is abbreviated to HIFU. Where it works to send ultrasound to three layers of the skin. Which works to heat it up to 60 degrees Celsius in just half a second. Therefore, this heat energy stimulates the production of more collagen. In addition to the shrinkage of the skin, which helps in tightening the sagging neck, and the HIFU technique is also used to lift the face.
HIFU neck lift session steps
- The case is well sterilized.
- The plastic surgeon applies a local anesthetic so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- The best neck lift doctor in Hurghada uses the HIFU device by passing its head on the neck.
- In the end, the neck plastic surgery doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada sets the date for the next session with you
The results of HIFU technique for neck lift in Hurghada
Results will appear within a month of two sessions. It may take up to 3 months for collagen production to restore the skin to reach the final results. However, the number of neck lift sessions must be completed in Hurghada, as determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics.
Neck lift in Hurghada with Botox injection
Botox is a very popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment because of its advantages as it does not require surgical intervention and its results appear immediately. Botox is called Botox relative to the bacteria it is derived from, Botulinum toxin. It is a substance extracted from bacteria and processed, as it works to stop the transmission of nerve signals between cells and the brain, which stops muscle contraction. As a result, it tightens the skin and treats sagging and fine lines in the neck and chin.
Steps to tighten the neck with Botox
- The plastic surgeon sterilizes the neck and chin area well.
- The doctor applies a topical anesthetic cream to the neck and chin.
- Botox neck lift doctor uses fine needles in Nadara Clinic to inject Botox at specific points.
- In the end, the doctor will schedule the next session for you to monitor and evaluate the results.
The result of Botox injections to tighten the neck
You will get immediate results, a tight neck and a prominent chin, but some side effects such as redness, swelling or bruising will appear. But it will disappear within days, and the final results will appear after lifting the sagging neck with Botox.
You can read more about: Botox injections in Hurghada
Second: Neck lift surgery in Hurghada
A plastic surgeon may resort to neck lift surgery in Hurghada, whether by using a medical scalpel and cutting excess skin, or by cosmetic lines. We will tell you everything you need to know about having a neck lift surgery in Hurghada as follows:
Neck lift with threads in Hurghada
The cosmetic thread technique is used in facelift and necklift. As it has proven effective in treating sagging skin, the appearance of wrinkles, and sagging neck skin. Therefore, plastic surgical sutures of various types are considered the surgical solution to tighten the neck. But the most clever plastic surgeon in Hurghada should be chosen. It is a delicate operation in which the plastic surgeon inserts medical sutures through an incision in a specific place in the neck.
It is passed in a way that helps tighten loose skin and flabby muscles. In addition, this type of medical thread stimulates collagen production. Which in turn helps in cell and tissue regeneration and skin rejuvenation. Among the types of neck lift threads are golden threads, serrated threads, and smooth threads.
Steps of a neck lift in Hurghada with threads
- The plastic surgeon cleans and sterilizes the neck area with a medicated solution.
- The best neck lift doctor with threads in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic locates the medical lines in the neck and draws horizontal and vertical lines on the target area.
- Neck lift surgery is performed while the targeted areas are anesthetized with local anesthesia.
- The plastic surgeon makes very fine incisions with very fine needles to insert the cosmetic threads in the area of both sides of the neck as well as the chin.
- Finally, the threads are tightened to tighten the neck and get rid of sagging.
- The surgeon closes the incisions by suturing them.
- In the end, the plastic surgeon will schedule a follow-up appointment for the neck lift results in Hurghada at Nadara Center.
The result of a neck lift in Hurghada with threads
The result of the facelift in Hurghada will appear within three weeks, so that collagen secretion increases with cell renewal rates and skin tightening. However, side effects may appear in the first week, such as swelling, bruising, and redness. However, you must follow the instructions of the best neck lift doctor in Hurghada, the Red Sea, at Nadara beauty Center, to reach the desired results.
Neck lift surgery in Hurghada
Neck lift surgery or neck plastic surgery is one of the plastic surgeries that must be performed by choosing the best neck lift doctor in Hurghada, Red Sea. Therefore, at Nadara Clinic, we provide you with the best plastic surgeons to perform delicate plastic surgeries such as neck lift surgery in Hurghada. Whereas, Nadara Clinic provides the latest devices, techniques, and precise surgical equipment necessary for such cosmetic operations.
Therefore, you can perform neck lift surgery in Hurghada in a hospital, medical center, or clinic equipped with the latest devices and equipment needed for surgery. Neck lift surgery depends on many procedures, where fat may be melted by Kybla injection to remove excess fat or excess fat suction from the chin and neck to treat turkey neck. The skin and muscles are also tightened and excess skin is removed. A neck lift surgeon at Nadara Clinic may combine this surgery with Botox injections to help tighten the muscle.
Neck lift surgery steps in Hurghada
- The plastic surgeon cleans and sterilizes the neck, as well as the chin area.
- Neck lift surgery can be performed in Hurghada under local anesthesia or general anesthesia, depending on the patient's condition and the surgeon's assessment of it.
- The plastic surgeon makes a tiny incision behind the ears, exposing excess muscle or fat.
- Excess fat is removed, liposuction is performed, or fat is dissolved by Kybla injection to remove excess fat.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada stretches the muscles to tighten the skin and neck tissues. The doctor may use very precise endoscopes to ensure the best results of neck lift surgery.
- The surgeon trims the excess skin from fat removal and gets rid of the sagging skin.
- Finally, the doctor sutures the surgical incision behind the ear and a bandage is placed over it. A tube may be connected to drain the blood and excess fluid.
- You will wait in a hospital or clinic for the doctor to check on you and then go home.
- Neck lift surgery in Hurghada may take from one to four hours, depending on each case and the extent to which it requires other surgical procedures.
Results of neck lift surgery in Hurghada
You will experience some temporary side effects as a result of neck lift surgery in Hurghada such as neck swelling or pain due to the surgery and stitching. However, by following the instructions of the best neck lift surgery doctor in Hurghada, you will reach the final results within two months of the surgery. Until the wounds heal and the tissues recover completely.
The instructions of the plastic surgeon after the neck lift operation in Hurghada
In order to get the best results, you must follow the instructions of the best neck lift doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics. Among the most important instructions after neck lift surgery are as follows:
- You should get used to raising the neck and not bending down in the first days after the operation.
- Relying on fluids more in the first days after the operation.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet of fruits and vegetables, and avoid foods that are full of fat.
- Follow the doctor's instructions for sterilizing and changing the bandage until the time the stitches are removed.
- In the event of a neck lift surgery, the wound must be monitored on a daily basis and the doctor should be informed of any changes, secretions or odors emanating from it. The temperature should also be measured to ensure that the wound is not infected.
- Make sure to wear clothes with buttons or a wide neck so that the wound does not move.
- Avoid exposing the neck to the sun.
- Complete comfort and no strenuous effort.
- Avoid hot and warm places.
- Avoid doing any sports.
- The doctor may advise you to do cold compresses on the neck the first day. You must also adhere to taking the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed to you by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Avoid pressing or scratching the neck.
In the end, the neck is no less important than the face, as both are in an exposed area and express the person’s age and the health of his skin. Therefore, you should not neglect to take care of the neck area and beautify it, as Nadara Clinic provides you with many ways to perform a neck lift operation. The best plastic surgery doctors at Nadara Clinic will choose the method that best suits your condition. Contact us now and book at the best beauty clinic in Hurghada to get a slender and attractive neck that highlights your youth and health.
How can I book a neck lift appointment in Hurghada?
How is a neck lift operation performed?
The neck lift operation is done in more than one way, including non-surgical methods, such as the plasmapheresis technique, Botox injections, or laser neck tightening. There are also surgical methods such as tightening the neck with plastic threads or tightening the neck by liposuction or melting it, tightening the neck muscles and tissues, and then cutting the excess skin.
Is neck lift surgery dangerous?
Neck lift surgery is not considered dangerous, as there are non-surgical methods such as J- plasma neck lift, which relies on directing rays to the lower layers of the skin, which heats it, tightens the skin, and stimulates collagen production. Also, neck lift surgery is not dangerous, but the best neck lift doctor in Hurghada should be chosen at Nadara Clinic.
How long does a neck lift take?
It takes from one to three months for the results of a neck lift to appear, by any surgical or non-surgical methods, until the recovery is complete and the production of collagen increases, which rejuvenates the skin and tightens the skin.
How long to wear the corset after the neck lift operation?
The neck lift surgery doctor will tell you that you need to wear a corset for up to 4 weeks after the neck lift procedure to keep the skin taut and until all the cosmetic threads have dissolved.
How long do J-plasma results last?
The J-plasma technique for tightening the neck is distinguished by the fact that it does not require surgical intervention, and it lasts for a long period of time, which may reach from 3 to 5 years.