Eyes are considered a symbol of beauty and express a lot about a person, so everyone, whether women or men, strives to have a healthy and attractive eye appearance, as the eyes are exposed to many factors that affect their appearance, such as dark circles, bags under the eyes as well as lines and wrinkles around the eye, but all this will disappear with under-eye filler in Hurghada.
Nadar Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with the best under eye filler doctors in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic is also the best beauty clinic in Hurghada, where you will find the best integrated medical team to obtain the best cosmetic services and treatments. In addition, Nadara Clinic has the latest international devices and technologies that help treat many skin problems, especially under-eye filler in Hurghada. eyelid; Lower. The doctors of Nadara Center have cosmetic experts with experience and scientific certificates, as well as practical experiences, to get attractive eyes without any problems after under-eye fillers in Hurghada.
What is a filler?
Filler is a medical procedure that is used to fill in the gaps between skin tissues, giving it an appropriate size and height. As a result of these fillers, they tighten the skin and hide many defects that appear around the eye, such as dark circles and bags under the eye, as well as lines around the eye. Filler injections are one of the most commonly used non-surgical cosmetic injections in cosmetic clinics, as it is fast, effective, and gives satisfactory results. However, the best under-eye filler doctors in Hurghada must be chosen at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. Different types of fillers have appeared, such as hyaluronic acid, Restylane, and Juvederm.
Benefits of Under Eye Filler in Hurghada
Fillers are a temporary solution to many skin problems, especially around the eyes. Among its most important uses are:
- Dark circles treatment.
- Filler is the treatment of bags under the eyes, whether it is the improvement and treatment of hereditary bags under the eyes or swelling due to other factors.
- Under eye hollow treatment.
- Remove lines under the eye.
- Eliminate wrinkles around the eyes like an owl man.
- Treatment of swollen eyes and swollen eyelids.
- Removing bags under the eyes.
- A protruding eye treatment.
- under eye filler for sunken eyes.
- Skin Tightening.
- Lower eyelid sagging treatment.
In the article, we will talk about these treatments, how to prepare for them, as well as the treatment steps and results. We will share with you the most important information that you should know before injecting fillers under the eyes in Hurghada.
The best type of under-eye fillers
With the great development in the field of cosmetics, many types of fillers appeared that treat many problems under the eyes, as well as lip fillers are widely used. It is also used in Lip augmentation filler and also Lip contour with filler, cheek augmentation in hurghada. Among the best types of under-eye filler in Hurghada are:
- Permanent filler: Permanent filler is a final solution for sunken areas such as under the eye, but it cannot be dissolved like temporary filler. Therefore, the best under-eye filler doctors in Hurghada must be chosen in order for the permanent filler to be injected correctly. One of the most famous types of permanent fillers that has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration is the Bellafill filler, which is based on polymethyl acrylate. In addition to the presence of a permanent filler made of silicone, such as polyalkalamide.
- Temporary Filler: Temporary filler is widely used in the treatment of many skin problems. It is also considered a safe cosmetic injection, which lasts from 6 months to two years. It depends on the patient's routine and his following the instructions of the plastic surgeon after injecting the filler under the eyes in Hurghada. Among the most important types of temporary under eye filler in hurghada are the following:
- Hyaluronic acid filler.
- Collagen filler.
- French filler.
- Swiss filer.
- Calcium filler.
Preparations before injecting fillers in Hurghada
- The best under-eye filler doctors should be chosen in Hurghada, as Nadara Clinic is the best plastic surgery clinic in Hurghada with an integrated medical team. In addition to the presence of modern technologies to treat skin problems.
- Tell the plastic doctor about your medical and genetic history.
- If you are taking any medications or medications, you must inform the doctor about them.
- Stop taking medicines that contain blood thinners.
- Ensure that you do not have chronic diseases.
- An allergy test to ensure that there is no allergy to the filler before performing an under-eye filler in Hurghada.
- Avoid taking vitamins and nutritional supplements.
- Avoid exposure to the sun before the filler injection in Hurghada.
- Do not perform any treatments or apply cosmetic products to your skin before starting treatment.
Under eye filler treatments in Hurghada
First: the treatment of dark circles in Hurghada
If you suffer from dark circles under the eyes, which cause you a tired eye appearance and signs of aging, you can now perform filler injections under the eyes to treat dark circles under the eyes. You can choose Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea to perform under eye filler for dark circles.
Reasons for the appearance of dark circles
In order for doctors of under eye filler for dark circles at Nadara Center to treat dark circles with fillers, he must first determine the cause of the occurrence of dark circles. Where the problem causing the halos must be treated. Among the most important causes of dark circles:
- Sleep disorders: The most important cause of the appearance of dark circles is excessive sleep, lack of sleep, or intermittent sleep, as well as insomnia. As this works to exhaust the eye and the appearance of blue blood vessels under the skin, which makes the color dark.
- Eyestrain: Frequent use of devices and screens causes eye fatigue and stress, which leads to increased blood flow to it, and as a result, blood vessels appear below the eye.
- Neglecting skin hydration: Lack of skin hydration leads to dryness, which leads to pale skin and the appearance of imperfections. Therefore, care must be taken to moisturize the skin with appropriate creams, as well as to drink appropriate amounts of water.
- Excessive exposure to the sun: Excessive exposure to the harmful rays of the sun leads to an increase in the secretion of melanin, which makes the circles under the eyes more visible.
- Age: Age is one of the most important factors in the appearance of dark circles, as with age the skin becomes thinner, which shows the blood vessels underneath. The skin also becomes dehydrated and the production of collagen and elastin, which nourishes the skin, decreases.
- Genetics: Someone may inherit genes for some diseases that make them highly susceptible to dark circles, such as thyroid disorders.
- Allergy: Allergy to anything leads to a reaction from the body other than itching and swelling. Where histamine is secreted, which leads to an aneurysm of blood vessels. As a result, infections appear around the eye as a result of aneurysm and increased blood flow.
- Raccoon eyes: Raccoon eyes are a sign of a serious disease such as cancer, protein buildup, and the appearance or bleeding of capillaries. Therefore, its treatment differs from the treatment of dark circles, as the main cause of this must be treated.
Under-eye filler injection steps to treat dark circles
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara beauty Center in Hurghada sterilizes and cleans the under-eye area thoroughly with medical solutions.
- The filler injection doctor in Hurghada determines the targeted injection sites under the eye.
- A local anesthetic cream is placed under the eye so that the patient does not feel any discomfort. The doctor waits for the anesthetic to work.
- The plastic surgeon uses fine needles to perform injections in several places that have been identified.
- At the end of the session, the doctor sets a date to follow up the results of the injection within a week.
As a result of injecting the filler under the eye
The results of the filler injection under the eye will appear immediately after the injection is completed, but there will be some under-eye fillers side effects redness, swelling and bruising, and it will disappear within a week. You will end up with a flawless, dark circle-free, eye-catching look.
Other ways to treat dark circles in Hurghada
The treatment of dark circles in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic is not limited to filler injections only, but there are many methods. Under-eye filler doctors in Hurghada choose the best methods for treating dark circles according to your condition. Among the most important methods of treating dark circles in Hurghada are:
1- Treatment of dark circles with topical creams
The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic may start the treatment using topical treatments in the event that the dark circles are the result of fatigue or stress, as well as sleep disorders. One of the most important of these is the topical creams used in the treatment of dark circles in Hurghada. The most important of them are Olay Eyes Brightening Eye Cream, Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl Serum, and Vichy Lift Active.
2- Laser treatment of dark circles
Laser is one of the most effective treatments in treating many skin problems, as it dispenses with plastic surgery and its risks. In addition, the Nadara Clinic includes the latest laser equipment and technologies used in the treatment of black eye. The laser is also effective in treating pigmentation, eczema and other diseases with the best dermatologists in Hurghada.
Carbon dioxide laser technology for dark circles relies on shining laser beams on the lower eye area, which absorbs the layers of the skin. This stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which nourishes the skin, increases skin elasticity, gives it freshness and makes it younger. You may need more than one session in order to reach the best result, and this is determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Laser dark circles treatment often requires 3 to 4 sessions. In addition, the laser treatment of dark circles causes minor side effects of redness and swelling, which disappear within a few days.
3- Treatment of dark circles with plasma injection
Plasma injection is one of the non-surgical cosmetic treatments, which is characterized by the fact that the plasma is extracted from the patient's own blood. The plasma injection technique relies on compensating the lower eye area for the plasma that does not reach it well. Where a sample of the patient's blood is extracted and then treated with a centrifuge until the plasma rich in platelets, vitamins and natural collagen is separated. Plasma is injected to treat dark circles during one session, and the result appears immediately after the injection, along with some redness and bruising. But it disappears during the days of side effects after dark circles treatment in Hurghada.
4- Treatment of dark circles under the eyes with collagen injections
Collagen is the secret of natural skin beauty, as the body secretes collagen that nourishes the skin and maintains its freshness, but over time, collagen decreases. Therefore, skin imperfections appear from wrinkles, pigmentation and blackness under the eyes. Therefore, Nadraa Clinic provides you with collagen injections to treat dark circles under the eyes. Collagen is extracted from two sources, one of which is an animal source such as cow hides, and one of them is from the human body itself or another donor. However, collagen extracted from the patient's own body remains safer. Its results are also effective and fast in treating dark circles under the eyes in Hurghada.
Second: Under-eye cavity treatment with fillers in Hurghada
Filler injections are an effective treatment for many skin problems, the most important of which is the treatment of hollows under the eyes with fillers. Nadara Clinic provides the best medical team for under-eye filler injections to treat under-eye hollows in Hurghada. Under-eye cavities or sunken eyes represent a major problem for many, especially in their thirties, but they can be treated immediately with filler injections for the eye cavities.
Causes of hollow under the eyes
In order to be able to treat the cavity under the eye with fillers in Hurghada, the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic must diagnose the condition well. Where the doctor determines the reasons for the appearance of pits under the eye first: Among the most important reasons for pitting under the eye are the following:
- Genetic factors.
- Lack of proper nutrition of vitamins and minerals.
- Seasonal allergy.
- Sudden significant weight loss.
- Loss of fat in the cheeks.
- Anemia and iron deficiency.
- Sleep disorders, including insomnia.
eye filler for sunken eyes in Hurghada
Under eye filler for hollow are among the best non-surgical cosmetic treatments used to treat under-eye hollows. Where the filler technique under the eyes relies on filling the gaps between tissues and cells to compensate for the areas that have lost subcutaneous fat. filler for under eye hollows also stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which increases the skin's freshness and elasticity.
Other ways to treat eye sockets
- Fat cell transplantation: This technique is used by an experienced and highly qualified surgeon and plastic surgeon. Where fat is extracted from another area of the body and then injected into the cavity under the eye with great precision.
- Plasma injection into the eye cavity: Plasma injection also helps in treating under eye hollows by nourishing the skin under the eye. Which helps to restore freshness and vitality.
Third: Remove lines under the eyes in Hurghada
The skin around the eyes is rich in blood vessels and very thin, so external factors affect it greatly. Age is also the most important factor in the appearance of lines under the eyes. But you do not need to worry anymore, as you can remove lines under the eyes with fillers, as well as many other medical methods. Among the most important reasons for the appearance of lines under the eyes, such as:
- Exposure to ultraviolet sunlight.
- growing old.
- Unhealthy nutrition.
- Facial expressions over time.
- Accumulation of cosmetic residue.
- Fatigue and eye strain.
under eye filler for wrinkles in Hurghada
under eye filler for wrinkles, as well as wrinkles resulting from skin loss of collagen and exposure to harmful factors. Therefore, Under Eye Filler in Hurghada is the ideal solution to treat lines under the eyes and get a healthy eye look.
Where a filler filler is used for injection by thin needles under the eye in areas determined by the filler doctor in Hurghada. The results will appear immediately and under-eye fillers side effects will disappear from swelling and punches within days. The results of removing lines under the eyes with fillers in Hurghada may last for a period of six months to a year, depending on each case and following the instructions of the plastic surgeon.
Remove lines under the eyes in other ways
1- Removing lines under the eyes in Hurghada with topical creams
There are many topical creams that nourish the skin and restore skin elasticity and freshness. Among the most important of these creams are retinoids, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and alpha hydroxy acid. This helps restore skin elasticity and youth, but a plastic surgeon should be consulted at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada before using creams.
2- Removing lines under the eyes in Hurghada with chemical peeling
Chemical peeling is one of the effective treatments that remove lines under the eyes in Hurghada by removing the upper skin layer. Then stimulate the epidermis to produce a new layer and cell renewal. The cosmetic doctor at Nadara Clinic determines which degrees of peeling are suitable for the condition of the lines under the eye. Where there is deep chemical peeling in which strong acids such as salicylic acid are used, while glycolic acid is used in superficial peeling. A side effect is redness, inflammation and some pain. But it will disappear within a week of peeling, and impressive results will appear, and skin free of wrinkles and lines around the eye.
3- Micro-needling sessions to treat lines around the eye
Micro-needling is used in the treatment of skin, where a device with a head with fine pointed needles is used. This device is used on the targeted areas, as it pricks the skin, which stimulates the production of collagen, which works to renew skin cells and stimulate the production of elastin to increase skin elasticity and eliminate lines around the eye.
4- Collagen to rejuvenate the skin under the eye
Collagen injections are used to replace the lost natural collagen in the skin. Which helps moisturize and nourish the skin and give it freshness and vitality. In addition to getting rid of fine lines around the eye.
5- Laser technology to remove lines under the eyes in Hurghada
Laser is an effective treatment for many skin problems, as it eliminates many surgeries and their risks. Therefore, more than one type of laser is used to remove lines under the eyes in Hurghada at Nadara beauty Center. Where it works to tighten the skin and get rid of pigmentation and combat the signs of aging.
Fourth: Remove puffiness under the eye in Hurghada
Under-eye puffiness is a common problem that distorts the appearance of the eye and makes it look older and tired. But at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, you will find the best ways to remove puffiness under the eyes in Hurghada, the most important of which is under-eye filler in Hurghada. Bags under the eyes may be an indication of a serious disease.
Causes of swelling under the eye
Before treating puffiness under the eye, the plastic surgeon must examine the eye and know the patient’s medical history or the treatments he is taking. So that he can determine the cause of swelling under the eyes. Causes of puffiness under the eyes include:
- growing old.
- Thyroid disorders.
- Fluid retention under the lower eyelid.
- Weakness of the tissues surrounding the eye.
- Muscle weakness with age.
- Fat accumulation under the lower eyelid.
- Sleep disorders such as sleeplessness and insomnia.
- Genetic factor.
under eye filler for eye bags in Hurghada
The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic determines the best way to treat puffiness under the eyes. Where under-eye fillers can be performed, but the best under-eye filler in Hurghada must be chosen, as it is a delicate procedure. Where the filler is injected at specific points until the swelling is equal to the cheek. But the doctor may use other methods that are more effective with bags under the eyes, depending on your condition. Filler injections will lead to swelling, bruising, and redness, but by following the instructions of the under-eye filler in Hurghada, you will get effective results after under eye filler for eye bag.
Remove puffiness under the eyes in Hurghada in other ways
As we mentioned, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic will choose the best treatment methods for eye puffiness that are suitable for your condition, such as:
1- Laser treatment of puffiness under the eye
It is also called (laser blepharoplasty) laser blepharoplasty, as it relies on the use of CO2 laser beams to make a small incision under the eye and remove fat under the eye. Where laser bulging surgery is characterized by the fact that it does not leave scars and gives effective results that may be accompanied by temporary side effects and then disappear within days. It also helps treat hereditary under-eye bags.
2- Lower eyelid surgery
Care must be taken to choose the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics. It is a delicate surgery close to the eye area. Where the surgeon uses his skills in using a surgical scalpel to make an incision in the lower eyelid, along the eyelid crease, so that the scar does not appear. Then the puffiness under the eye is removed. Which helps to get rid of puffiness under the eye permanently, as well as hereditary puffiness under the eye.
However, the surgeon's instructions must be followed after removing eye bulges and tightening the skin of the lower eyelid. Where this area must be taken care of after surgery, avoiding exertion or exposure to heat, and raising the head up after surgery until the bruises and redness disappear. Care must also be taken to protect the eye from the sun as well as dust, and to wear sunglasses to protect the lower eyelid.
Operation to remove fatty bags under the eyes in Hurghada
Fat bags under the eyes are signs of many diseases, such as cholesterol deposits under the eyes. Therefore, an experienced and competent plastic surgeon should be chosen to remove fatty bags under the eyes in Hurghada. It is called a sebaceous cyst (chalazion), which is a lump or enlargement under the eye or around the eye. Among the reasons for the appearance of sebaceous cysts, such as:
- Blockage of the fine sebaceous glands in the eyelids is called Meibomian gland (Meibomian), which leads to the accumulation of fat and the appearance of fatty bags under the eyes.
- Chronic blepharitis.
- High cholesterol leads to a buildup of cholesterol under the lower eyelid.
Methods of removing fatty eye bags in Hurghada
There are many ways to remove fatty eye bags, and the plastic surgery doctor determines it at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. It may continue and disappear on its own within two or eight weeks, but you should consult a doctor as soon as it becomes red or swollen and feels pain.
- Treatment without surgery: This treatment depends on following the instructions of the dermatologist and plastic surgeon, such as applying cold compresses to the lower eyelid area. Massage the area and take antibiotics prescribed by the plastic surgeon in Hurghada.
- Fat cyst removal surgery: The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic resorts to surgery in the event that the previous methods are not successful. One of the most important surgical methods is the use of a laser to make an incision in the folds of the lower eyelid and remove the fatty cyst under the eye. It is also possible to perform surgery with a medical scalpel and make an incision for the purpose of removing cholesterol deposits under the eye in Hurghada. The recovery period will take about two weeks, but the instructions of the surgeon at the Nadara C;inic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea must be followed.
Instructions after injecting filler under the eye
In order to get effective results after under-eye filler injections in Hurghada, you must follow the instructions of the best under-eye filler doctors in Hurghada. Failure to follow the doctor's instructions may result in lumps or a lack of treatment for dark circles, under-eye hollows, under-eye bags, and lines under the eyes. Among these instructions are:
- Avoid exposure of the eye area to the sun as you can put a sunblock.
- Not showering or swimming.
- Avoid warm water and water vapor like in a sauna.
- Elevate the head on a high pillow to avoid blood flow to it and reduce side effects such as swelling, redness, bruising and pain.
- Get used to sleeping on the back and avoid sleeping on the face.
- Avoid smoking as well as smokers.
- Drink adequate amounts of water, about 8 glasses a day.
- Make sure to eat fruits and vegetables rich in fiber.
- Be careful not to apply cosmetic products to the eye, so as not to cause inflammation or infection.
- Commitment to take the medications prescribed by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Do not perform any other cosmetic procedures or cosmetic injections.
- Avoid massaging the filler or rubbing it in the under-eye area so that the filler does not spread to other places.
Side effects after injecting under eye filler in hurghada
You will feel side effects after under-eye filler in Hurghada, but the effects will end within 3 to 5 days. Among these effects are the following:
- Redness under the eye.
- The pain is simple.
Wrong under eye filler wrong treatment in Hurghada
Under-eye filler is a safe and effective treatment, but a doctor with experience and practical competence must be chosen, which will cause many complications. Among the most famous of which are filler lumps under the eyes and puffiness under the eyes after the fillers. But you do not need to worry, you still have the opportunity to treat filler lumps under the eyes in Hurghada with the best plastic medicine doctors at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Among the most important causes of filler clumps under the eye after Hurghada are as follows:
- Choose an unequipped beauty clinic.
- The lack of experience of the plastic surgeon and the injection of the filler quickly, which leads to lumps of the filler, but it must be injected gradually.
- Lack of drinking water.
- Spreading the filler around the injection area.
- Excess filler injection.
- The type of filler used.
- Having an allergy to the filler is one of the most important causes of swelling under the eyes after the filler, so a test for the sensitivity of the body to the filler must be performed.
Methods for treating puffiness under the eyes after fillers
There are many ways to treat puffiness under the eyes after fillers and treatment of filler lumps in Hurghada, such as:
1- Treating filler lumps under the eyes without surgery
- Apply cold compresses to the filler lumps under the eyes for 24 hours.
- Lifting the head up for up to 5 hours.
- Complete comfort and no effort.
- Gently massage the lump area, and this should be done under the advice of a filler injection doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Drinking adequate amounts of water to treat filler lumps under the eyes.
- Take the medications prescribed by the plastic surgeon, such as painkillers and antibiotics.
2- Dissolution of fillers to treat filler agglomeration in Hurghada
If the previous treatments do not work, the doctor will advise you to have the filler dissolved at Nadara Center in Hurghada. The filler dissolution technique relies on hyaluronidase injections, in order for the under-eye filler to dissolve in Hurghada. In addition, 14 days must pass after the injection of the filler, then the plastic surgeon will dissolve the filler at the Freshness Center in Hurghada. The number of filler dissolving sessions depends on the condition of the filler and may range from one to three sessions. The result appears within two or three days of hyaluronidase injections to dissolve the filler.
3- Using an alternative to filler under the eyes
In the event of an allergy to the filler materials, you can use an alternative to the filler under the eye. Among the most important alternatives to under eye filler in Hurghada are:
- Topical treatments and creams containing retinol under the eyes.
- Do a facial massage around the eyes to treat lines around the eyes and sagging skin.
- Doing a chemical peel.
- Using natural masks as an alternative to fillers under the eyes, after consulting the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic, such as cucumber slices under the eyes, orange juice, yogurt, rose water and ice.
Under eye filler cost in Hurghada
The price of under eyes in Hurghada depends on several factors, such as:
- . Filler doctors's experience under the eye in Hurghada.
- The degree of damage to the under-eye area.
- Indications for under-eye filler injections in Hurghada, whether it is under eye filler for dark circles, under-eye filler for puffiness , under-eye filler for wrinkles in Hurghada, and under-eye filler for cavity treatment in Hurghada.
- The location of the beauty clinic, its equipment, and patients' evaluations of them.
In the end, under-eye filler in Hurghada are widely used because of their many advantages in treating skin problems under the eyes, such as under eye filler for dark circles, under eye filler for wrinkles, treating bags under the eyes and fatty bags under the eyes. In addition to under eye filler for eye bags in Hurghada. You will enjoy a healthy, problem-free eye look and a firmer complexion free from dark circles and pigmentation at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
How can I book an under-eye filler in Hurghada?
Is it recommended to filler under the eyes?
Yes, plastic surgeons use under-eye fillers in Hurghada to treat under-eye circles, under-eye hollows, under-eye lines and under-eye bags.
How long does the filler under the eye last?
The result of the filler injection and its continuation depends on following the instructions of the plastic surgeon after the under-eye filler in Hurghada. The results of the filler may last for a period of up to 6 months to 18 months and may be up to two years.
Is dissolving filler under the eye dangerous?
Dissolving fillers in Hurghada in Nadara Clinic is safe as there is the best under eye filler doctor in Hurghada. Temporary side effects such as redness, swelling and minor bruising will occur, but they will disappear within 2 to 7 days.
What happens after injecting the filler under the eye?
After injecting the filler, the tissue between the cells will be filled, which works to tighten the skin and treat dark circles, as well as fill the cavity under the eye with filler.