The beauty of the face is one of the points affecting the psychological health of women, especially the nose, because it is in the center of the face, as well as the health need for rhinoplasty for many health problems or as a result of accidents, so Nadara Clinic offers you the best surgeon Rhinoplasty in Hurghada. Where Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides the best rhinoplasty doctors in Hurghada as well as the latest medical methods. Enjoy an attractive appearance and a perfect nose, as well as ease of breathing, because feeling beautiful improves mental health and prevents various diseases.
What is rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is an operation of modifying the shape of the nose or the structure of the nose. It can be either for health, psychological or cosmetic purposes. In addition to making it more harmonious with the rest of the body. It is sometimes called the process of reshaping the nose, as the nose is formed from bone and cartilage. So the process can include bone, cartilage, skin, or all of them according to each case. The operation may in the bridge of the nose, the front part, or even the width of the nose. The surgeons at Nadara Clinic for Plastic Surgery in Hurghada have performed many rhinoplasty surgeries for many cases.
Types of rhinoplasty in Hurghada
Reconstructive rhinoplasty surgery
It is also called secondary rhinoplasty or oculoplastic surgery. In addition, it is the reconstruction of the nose and all it contains cartilage and bone. The target is to restore its shape and function naturally. It usually occurs after the initial rhinoplasty. Usually, as a result of the failure to achieve its goals or the client's dissatisfaction with it.
Rhinoplasty plastic surgery
Plastic surgery aims to improve the appearance of the nose and make it harmonious with the face, and in most cases it is for health purposes such as improving breathing difficulties by removing any barriers or modifying the deviated nasal septum.
Cases that require rhinoplasty in Hurghada
Some believe that all nose surgery is cosmetic only, but there are other cases that require the surgical intervention of the nose and change its shape, such as:
- The presence of a congenital defect in the shape of the nose or its incomplete development.
- Repairing the effects of accidents and injuries in the nose. It includes fractures, and cartilage damage requires surgical intervention within a week to ten days from the accident.
- The presence of breathing difficulties that require the surgical intervention of the nose.
- A change in the shape of the nose, such as size or tilt.
- Cases of deviation of the nasal bone.
- The bridge of the nose rises up and then falls again.
- Small, large, or asymmetric nostrils.
- Smaller upper part of the nose compared to the lower part.
- Removing part of the nose for a health reason such as tumor removal.
- Treatment of perforations caused by skin cancer.
- Making a sound while breathing at bedtime.
Categories of rhinoplasty
There are different types of rhinoplasty, such as:
Nose reduction surgeries
It is a surgical operation to beautify and reconstruct the nose. In addition, it includes removing some cartilage and reducing the width of the nose. It also may need to restore the bones to the appropriate size. Besides, changing the angle between the nose and mouth to reach the appropriate scales.
Nose augmentation surgeries
It is a surgical operation to correct the size of the nose and improve the airway by adding cartilage from the bottom of the nose itself or from the ear and sometimes from the ribs.
Nose restructuring surgeries
The purpose of the reconstruction of the nose is to restore damaged tissues in the nose. This damage may be a result of an accident or removing part of the nose as a result of diseases such as nasal cancer. Here, the doctor uses the cartilages from the ear and muscles to coordinate the appearance of the nose naturally.
Nose front part plastic surgery
Most rhinoplasty operations are based on the rhinoplasty of the front part of the nose. As there are many patients doesn't like their nasal tip and how it points up or down. Therefore, the doctor removes or adds a part according to the surgeon’s vision of a harmonious and natural nose.
Ethnic plastic surgery
Ethnic rhinoplasty is a different type of cosmetic as it maintains the origin of the shape according to ethnicity such as the low nose in Asia and the wide nose in Africa. Therefore, the surgeon corrects the appearance of the nose to be consistent with the rest of the face, in addition to preserving the ethnic origin.
Plastic surgery as a result of accidents
Many deformities or fractures, tissue, bone, and cartilage deformation may occur. This happens as a result of accidents, which are often the result of sports or car accidents. reconstructsTherefore, the surgeon only reconstructs the nose or the damaged part.
In this operation, the surgeon straightens the wall inside the nose as a result of the deviation of the nasal septum. It divides the nose into two slits composed of cartilage, which leads to difficulty breathing. This deviation of the nasal septum occurs as a result of an accident, or the patient may be born with this defect. Therefore, the surgeon corrects this nasal septum and makes it harmonious and facilitates the breathing process.
Nasal septal correction surgeries
In this operation, the surgeon straightens the wall inside the nose as a result of the deviation of the nasal septum, which divides the nose into two slits composed of cartilage, which leads to difficulty breathing. This deviation of the nasal septum occurs as a result of an accident, or the patient may be born with this defect. Therefore, the surgeon corrects this nasal septum and makes it harmonious and facilitates the breathing process.
Conditions for performing rhinoplasty in Hurghada
- Facial bone development is complete.
- The operation can not be done in adolescence or childhood except in cases of accidents or inability to breathe.
- The integrity of the facial bones from any deformities or other accidents.
- The patient's good health.
- Not having a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia.
- He should not be a smoker because it increases complications of the operation, or he can quit smoking about a month before the operation.
- The patient's psychological readiness to accept his new form.
What is the best age for rhinoplasty?
As we mentioned before, the full growth of the facial bones must be completed, so the best age to perform facial plastic surgery is from 20 to 30 years to reach final and sound results.
Duration of rhinoplasty in Hurghada
The duration of the operation depends on the patient's condition. However, it often takes from one to two hours. And also in some complicated cases, such as rebuilding the nose, the time may take from 3 to 4 hours.
Instructions before rhinoplasty in Hurghada
You have to follow the following instructions before performing a rhinoplasty so that no complications occur during or after the operation. These guidelines include:
First: Choosing the right place for nose surgery, you can perform it in a well-equipped clinic or hospital. Of course, you must choose the best plastic surgeons, and you will find these requirements in one place, which is Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Second: Inform the doctor of your medical history and any operations you have performed, as well as any treatments you are taking.
Third: The rhinoplasty surgeon will conduct a comprehensive physical examination to see if you are eligible for rhinoplasty and how successful it is.
Fourth: The surgeon inspects the condition of the nose from the inside and outside, inside the jaw and outside the jaw to know the effect of the operation on your breathing and the extent of the strength of the cartilage.
Fifth: Take pictures of the nose from different angles and conduct some other tests and blood samples.
Sixth: The rhinoplasty specialist may also request a CT Scan of the nose, if necessary.
Seventh: You must explain your goal from the operation and expectations to the doctor, and the doctor will show you a picture of your nose on the computer after the operation so that you psychologically prepare for this change in the appearance of the face
Doctor's instructions in preparation for the operation
- Do not take medications containing ibuprofen and aspirin two weeks before and after surgery, because they may lead to serious complications such as blood thinning and not clotting, which leads to bleeding.
- Stop taking nutritional or herbal supplements and vitamins such as vitamin E as they may affect the success of the operation.
- Stop smoking at least two weeks before rhinoplasty to keep the nicotine level in the body low.
- Not eating or drinking for 10 hours before the operation.
- Do not put cosmetics, skin care products, hair or even nail polish.
- Do not wear any jewelry or accessories during the procedure.
- Shower before going to the clinic.
Rhinoplasty steps in Hurghada
The anesthetist gives the patient the anesthetic and waits until the patient does not feel his face completely. The doctor often uses local anesthesia as it works to relieve the tissues of the nose. In some complicated cases or in cases of pediatric accidents, the surgeon may resort to general anesthesia, depending on the case.
Second: the surgical incision
There are two types of incisions, and the choice of the surgeon depends on the condition of each patient:
The open surgery
The surgeon makes an incision from the outside between the nostrils in the shape of a V, then he removes the skin to see the bones.
The closed surgery
In simple cases of rhinoplasty, the surgeon makes the incision from inside the nostrils themselves.
Third: Performing the surgery according to the patient's condition
Reshaping the structure of the nose
The surgeon performs the process of reconstructing the nose according to the patient's condition, where it is possible to remove excess bone or cartilage, as well as reshape the cartilage or add and transplant cartilage according to the objectives of the operation specified before.
This added cartilage is taken from the depth of the nose itself or from the ear if it is simple. While if there is a need for larger cartilage, the doctor may take it from another part of the bridge. To improve breathing, the wall separating the two sides of the nose is modified if it is crooked and made less prominent.
After making the adjustments, the doctor restores the tissue and skin over the nose.
The doctor sutured the nose, often with cosmetic threads that dissolve with the skin. And in the case of medical threads that do not dissolve, the doctor removes them a week after the operation.
Nasal stent installation
The surgeon places a nose stent inside or outside the nose, or both, for a week until the nose adapts to its new shape.
Monitor the patient's condition
After the operation, the patient is monitored for a short period until the doctor reassures him.
Follow up with the doctor
The doctor’s role does not end at the end of the operation, but rather it is a one-year treatment journey, so the doctor must be followed up constantly, and the first visit to the doctor is after a week to remove the stent.
Side effects after rhinoplasty
You will feel some temporary side effects of rhinoplasty surgery in Hurghada, but you do not need to worry because this is normal and will gradually disappear within 8 weeks. They are like:
- Feeling some pain in the nose.
- The appearance of some bruising and swelling in the nose.
- Feeling of congestion.
- Slight bleeding of some secretions such as blood and mucus for a short period as a result of rhinoplasty surgery in Hurghada.
- Feeling nauseous
- Nose color changed slightly.
- The appearance of puffiness around the eye area.
Instructions after rhinoplasty surgery
You must follow the doctor’s instructions after the reconstruction of the nose so as not to cause complications to reach the ideal result of the operation. These guidelines include:
- Avoid touching or pressing the nose.
- Lie on your back with your head elevated for long periods of time to prevent bleeding and reduce swelling.
- The doctor will cover the nose with a small piece of gauze to absorb any secretions such as blood or mucus, and you can change it according to the doctor's instructions.
- Avoid doing strenuous activities such as weightlifting, aerobic exercise, running or swimming.
- Do not make some facial expressions that affect the nose, such as laughing, smiling, yawning, and blowing.
- Be careful not to chew food vigorously, as well as choose soft food.
- Avoid chewing gum.
- Gently brush the teeth to prevent movement of the upper lip.
- Avoid exposure of the brace to water while cleaning the face.
- Do not wear glasses or sunglasses for 4 weeks because they will put pressure on the nose and affect its new structure. If you must wear glasses, you can replace them with eye contact lenses.
- Be sure to wear clothes that open from the front or back and not through the head so as not to collide or rub against the nose and the pillar.
Doctor's instructions to reduce the side effects of rhinoplasty surgery
- Take the medications and painkillers prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for at least a month and a half, so as not to lead to pigmentation in the color of the nose.
- Do not take any medications as mentioned before, whether before or after rhinoplasty surgery in Hurghada.
- Put cold compresses on the swelling, and consult a doctor.
- Eat healthy food rich in fiber such as vegetables and fruits to avoid constipation because it causes pressure on the nose.
- These instructions must be adhered to well because any violation of these instructions will expose the nose to an imbalance in the healing of cartilage, skin and bones, which leads to the formation of a different nose.
Symptoms that you should refer to the doctor as soon as you feel after rhinoplasty
After rhinoplasty surgery in Hurghada, if continuous bleeding occurs, you must refer to the surgeon to find out the cause and treat it immediately.
Result of rhinoplasty in Hurghada
You should know that the result of rhinoplasty in Hurghada does not appear immediately. It may take 6 to 8 months for the swelling to disappear. But in some cases, it may take a year to reach the result and the shape of the nose you want. Also, if previous instructions were not followed, this may affect the speed of recovery and the appearance of the desired results.
How do you know that you need a rhinoplasty?
- If you have difficulty breathing.
- You have a crooked nose.
- You are not satisfied with the shape of your nose.
- Lack of confidence in your appearance, as well as the psychological impact on the appearance of your nose.
- The first thing you look at in the mirror is your nose.
- Your nose is broken.
- The presence of convexity in the bridge of the nose.
- Avoid taking pictures except at certain angles to hide the flaws in your nose.
- The size of your nose does not match your face.
Who are not candidates for rhinoplasty?
There are some cases that should not undergo rhinoplasty and rebuilt it so as not to cause serious complications because it is not eligible for such an operation, and they are:
- Pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
- People with pneumonia.
- Those with weakened immunity.
- Having a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia.
In conclusion, with the tremendous technological development in the world, many modern tools appeared to make the surgical incision during cosmetic operations without causing scars like in the past. Therefore, rhinoplasty has spread in the world for health reasons such as improving breathing, as well as for cosmetic reasons and the consistency of the nose with the face. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology uses the latest medical methods and technologies, in addition to the presence of the best-experienced nose surgeon who has successfully performed many complex and major plastic surgeries. Where many rhinoplasty surgeries were performed andbreast augmentation andliposuction and Body sculpting at Nadara Clinic.
Nadara Clinic in Hurghada is characterized by the availability of many various Aesthetic and therapeutic services. like filler injections andBotox and plasma injectionAutologous fat injection. Besides, there is the best dermatologist in Hurghada For the treatment of various skin diseases such as Acne, melasma, freckles, vitiligo, psoriasis, eczema, pigmentation andunification of skin color and also Treatment of the effects of burns, scars and wounds. Not only this, but there is also Laser hair removal session offers Unmatched. as well Large pores treatment Fractional laser sessions andHair Transplant.
How can I book an appointment for rhinoplasty in Hurghada?
What type of anesthesia is used in rhinoplasty in Hurghada?
The type of anesthesia depends on the case of each patient. Local anesthesia is often used, but in some complex cases, general anesthesia is used, as well as for children.
Are the results of rhinoplasty permanent?
Yes, of course, the results of rhinoplasty are permanent, as long as no injuries occur and the process of recovery and recovery takes place safely and following the instructions.
When can I sleep on my side after rhinoplasty?
You should sleep on your back after the operation for up to 3 weeks because sleeping on the side may cause complications, congestion and pressure on the nose. Therefore, after 3 weeks, you can also consult a doctor, as it differs from one case to another.
When can I put make-up after rhinoplasty?
If you have had an open rhinoplasty, you should wait about a month before applying cosmetics and skin care products to the nose and make sure it is cleaned well.
When can you shower after rhinoplasty?
It is possible to take a shower a week after the operation when the doctor will have removed the stent from the nose and put a strip that can be bathed in it. But a week ago, this is not possible because the stent is on the nose, and it must not be wet.
When can I do sports after rhinoplasty?
Any strenuous effort should be avoided after rhinoplasty, especially sports, running, and swimming, because this may lead to increased pressure on the nose and, consequently, bleeding or complications. You should wait at least a month after rhinoplasty.
Will I be able to breathe better after rhinoplasty?
Certainly, if there is a deviation in the nasal septum that leads to a problem in breathing, this will be treated by correcting the deviation of the nasal septum in rhinoplasty.
When does the sense of smell return after rhinoplasty?
You may lose the sense of smell temporarily until the swelling subsides within three weeks after the operation and then the internal tissues of the nose can regain their ability to smell again in a normal way.
What are the contraindications after rhinoplasty?
It prevents sleeping on the side, prostration, sports, swimming, running, laughing and yawning. In addition to preventing eating solid food and chewing gum, not being exposed to the sun or exerting effort, and not pressing or rubbing the nose.
Does rhinoplasty leave traces after surgery?
The equipment used recently in making the surgical incision is very sophisticated and accurate to make the surgical incision accurately, which makes the incision traces disappear very quickly within a week. The incision effect disappears, while swelling appears until the third week, according to each case.