Vitiligo is one of the diseases that some sufferers lose hope of being cured, but Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology Center will support you and provide you with ways to treat vitiligo in Hurghada with the best vitiligo treatment doctor, as there are in Nadara Center the best vitiligo treatment doctors in Hurghada. Vitiligo does not only affect the appearance, but also has the greatest impact on the patient's psychological state, as well as his entire life and self-confidence. In addition to the center of freshness in it the best dermatologist and the best vitiligo treatment doctors. In addition to the presence of the latest technology and techniques used globally in the treatment of vitiligo in Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What is Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is an autoimmune disorder that changes the color of skin tissue and causes it to have white patches. It also occurs due to the destruction of pigment cells by the immune system, which affects the color of the skin due to the destruction of pigment cells melanin. In addition, vitiligo sometimes affects the eyes, mouth, or nose. Vitiligo is a non-communicable disease that is not transmitted from person to person and is also painless. Nadara Center provides you with the best ways to treat vitiligo with the best vitiligo treatment doctors in Hurghada.
The causes of vitiligo
Until now, doctors did not know the main cause of vitiligo. It is one of the most important factors in the occurrence of vitiligo, such as:
1- Autoimmune diseases
Sometimes it happens that the immune system attacks a part of the body by mistake and it is called autoimmune diseases, and in this case the melanin cells in the skin are attacked. Weak immunity leads to many diseases such as vitiligo or a fungal disease.
2- Genetic factors
Genes affect many newborns, leading to vitiligo, as it happens in many diseases such as psoriasis. So you must go back to the family history first.
3- Ethnic factors
Vitiligo may affect anyone, but statistics have shown that dark-skinned people are the most affected by Vitiligo.
4- Infection with other diseases
Certain diseases may affect the incidence of vitiligo, including autoimmune thyroid diseases
5- Sudden vitiligo
Some people develop vitiligo as a result of severe burns or chemicals, as well as during periods of high stress.
Symptoms of vitiligo may be mixed with other skin diseases, but the symptoms are different with vitiligo. Symptoms of vitiligo include:
1- The appearance of white spots on the skin
It is one of the common symptoms that indicate vitiligo, which causes disturbance to the patient because of its effect on the appearance as well as psychologically. They are white spots that appear when the skin is exposed to the sun, such as on the face, lips, arms, feet, and hands. In addition, it can affect the body and genitals, the armpits, or the navel.
2- Premature graying of hair
The color of the hair turns gray, so gray hair appears, but often at an early age, such as the twenties.
3- A change in color inside the mouth
Discoloration inside the mouth is one of the most common symptoms, especially for people who have darker skin.
Complications of vitiligo
Vitiligo may be a disease that does not hurt, but leaving it without consulting a doctor may lead to complications such as:
- Vision defects.
- Effect on hearing.
- Increased burns from exposure to the sun.
- Depression and mental illness.
Types of vitiligo
Vitiligo cases differ from one case to another according to the extent of its spread and the areas of its appearance. There are four types of vitiligo, such as:
First: Segmental Vitiligo: Vitiligo is in one place of the body, such as on the face or hand.
Second: Focal Vitiligo: Single patches of vitiligo appear dull and do not spread.
Third: Generalized Vitiligo: It is the most common type, as vitiligo spreads all over the body.
Fourth: Trichrome Vitiligo: in which the skin is colored with three pigmentations: thick color, light color, and normal skin color.
Diagnosis of vitiligo
Vitiligo is diagnosed by consulting a doctor at Nadara Clinic in the Red Sea so that he performs tests such as:
- Family history of illness.
- Examination of the patient's body and places of vitiligo spread.
- Blood analysis.
- Take a sample from the affected area.
- Ear and eye examination.
Can vitiligo be completely cured?
The vitiligo patient must realize that the treatment of vitiligo works to unify the skin color or remove pigmentation from the vitiligo area, and this also works to make all the skin in a light color. In addition, the result depends on the skin's response to the treatment.
Instructions before treating vitiligo in Hurghada
The following instructions must be followed before treating vitiligo in Hurghada:
- Choose a place for vitiligo treatment carefully. It can be a hospital, clinic, or medical center, but choose a dermatologist with experience, competence, and academic degrees. Also, the medical center must be equipped with the latest equipment and technologies. You will find all this at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. There is also the best Vitiligo treatment doctor.
- Tell your doctor all your medical and family history of this disease and if you are taking any other medications or have any other skin conditions.
- The doctor will evaluate your skin condition by examining or taking a skin biopsy and a blood sample.
Follow the doctor's instructions before starting Vitiligo treatment in Hurghada
- Not to be exposed to the sun or to put a sunscreen with a protection factor of +50.
- Stop taking any vitamins, or nutritional or herbal supplements.
- Do not take blood thinners or any medications containing aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Stop smoking as it affects the speed of recovery.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products prior to your Vitiligo treatment in Hurghada.
Methods of treatment of vitiligo in Hurghada
There is no treatment for the loss of melanin cells, but although its main cause has not been known yet, it is using more than one treatment of creams and medications, as well as lasers to unify the skin color to reduce its appearance, such as:
First: Treating vitiligo with medication
The doctor begins treatment of vitiligo with the following medications:
1- Vitiligo treatment creams
- There are many creams that are used to treat vitiligo, including those that contain cortisone to restore the natural skin color.
- There are other topical creams that reduce the appearance and spread of spots.
- Medications that affect the immune system, such as calcineurin inhibitor ointments, may be recommended by a doctor, especially for people who have large areas of vitiligo.
- The doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea prescribes strong creams for you.
Side effects of vitiligo treatment creams
- Itching sensation and skin irritation.
- Excessive hair growth.
- Increased skin thinning and shrinkage.
- Excessive hair growth.
- Skin irritation.
- Skin shrinkage, thinning.
Oral vitiligo medications
- The doctor will start with oral treatments such as steroid medications as well as some types of antibiotics and preferably use them in the early stages of vitiligo.
- Psoralen pills can also be taken to treat vitiligo, and creams that contain this substance, and then the doctor is exposed to sunlight to activate the medicine.
- Treatment of vitiligo must be under medical supervision, and the doctor determines a specific period of exposure to the sun, and sunglasses must be worn.
Side effects of treating vitiligo with medication
As we mentioned before, vitiligo medications are potent, so you will experience some temporary side effects. But you should consult your doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Symptoms include:
- Skin discoloration or hyperpigmentation.
- The possibility of sunstroke.
- The appearance of lines on the skin.
- Itchy sensation.
Second: Vitiligo laser treatment
Vitiligo can also be treated using laser, in the event that there are small areas of spots, and laser treatment for vitiligo usually requires a period of less than 4 months.
Types of lasers used in the treatment of vitiligo
There is also laser treatment that often accompanies creams or medications. There are also types such as:
1- Light therapy
- Phototherapy helps slow and sometimes stop the activity of vitiligo. The treatment is also with ultraviolet B light. Also, the doctor at Nadara Clinic will tell you that he prefers to take corticosteroids because of their benefits for the treatment of vitiligo.
- Duration of treatment: You must adhere to the number of light therapy sessions, which are two to three times a week.
- The final result: The final result will appear after attending the sessions. You will notice a change after 3 months, and the final result will appear after 6 months. The result may vary according to each case.
2- Psoralen combination therapy and phototherapy
This treatment is based on the combination of a plant substance called psoralen as well as phototherapy. The plant material can be in the form of a cream applied to the skin or in the form of an oral medication. In this type, ultraviolet A rays are
3- Pigmentation removal
- The doctor resorts to this type of treatment if there are no other successful treatment methods.
- The doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology applies a pigment removal agent to the skin in the unaffected areas of the skin.
- This gradually lightens the skin until the color of the vitiligo-affected skin becomes the same as the normal skin tone.
- Duration of treatment: The number of sessions must be adhered to, which is once or twice a day, according to each case.
- Final result: Results appear within months, but the final result often appears after nine months or more, depending on each case.
Side effects of laser treatment of vitiligo
As a result of using the laser in any of the previous methods, you will feel some temporary side effects, such as:
- Swelling of the treated area.
- Redness of the target area.
- Severe dryness of the skin.
Third: Treatment of vitiligo with surgery
Doctors resort to surgery when drug treatments or light therapy fail to completely cure vitiligo. There are many types of vitiligo surgeries used by doctors in Hurghada, the Red Sea, such as:
1- Skin grafting
This surgery relies on the doctor transferring parts of normal healthy skin to areas of the skin that have lost pigment cells. This app is used to treat vitiligo when the vitiligo areas are small. Therefore very small portions of the epidermis are transferred.
2- Blister grafting
Also called “pimple grafting,” it relies on the formation of blisters or blisters on your pigmented skin. It is based on a suction technique and then removes the surface layer in order to transplant it into the skin that has lost pigmentation.
3- Transplantation of the cell suspensionCellular suspension transplant
This process relies on the doctor taking some tissue from the affected area of healthy, pigmented skin. Then the surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea places these tissues in a solution. Finally, he transplants these tissues into the affected area. It often appears as a result of re-pigmentation of the affected areas within about four weeks.
Side effects of vitiligo treatment with surgery
Some possible side effects may occur as a result of skin grafting, such as:
- Inflammation of the target area.
- A scar appears, but it quickly diminishes with time.
Factors affecting the treatment of vitiligo
The duration of vitiligo treatment depends on many factors such as:
- Patient age.
- place of injury.
- The speed of disease progression.
- Skin response to any kind of previous treatments.
Vitiligo treatment plan
There are many treatments for vitiligo, as we mentioned, but you must follow the doctor's instructions at Nadara Center, where there are the best doctors for vitiligo treatment in Hurghada, such as:
- The doctor will begin the treatment at the place of treatment, whether it is a hospital, clinic or medical center, using one of the simple methods at first, such as applying a self-tanner.
- The dermatologist and surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada will start treatment with medications from creams and oral medications.
- If it does not appear as a result of treatment with creams and medicines, the doctor will combine treatment with medicines and creams with laser treatment and choose the right type for you. The doctor will tell you about the side effects.
- In conclusion, the doctor will resort to surgical intervention if the previous methods are not successful. There are different methods, so the doctor will choose the most appropriate method for you.
- Vitiligo treatment may take months for results to appear, so you must be patient and optimistic.
- Treatment results cannot be predicted in advance.
Advice for people with vitiligo
You must follow the advice of the best vitiligo treatment doctor in Nadara Clinic to maintain the stability of the condition and not develop it further to some extent, such as:
- Sun and UV rays should be avoided by applying sunscreen creams SPF 50 +. The cream should also be reapplied at least every two hours, or when sweating or swimming.
- Wear clothes that protect your body from the sun.
- You can apply cosmetics to even out skin tone, but you must consult a doctor first to choose the right type for your skin.
- Use a self-tanner that contains dihydroxyacetone because this substance is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Avoid tattooing because it leads to skin damage and areas with new vitiligo patches may appear within two weeks of tattooing, often.
- Get away from stress.
- Avoid stress and make a great effort.
- Avoid home remedies without consulting a doctor.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals.
- Do not try mixtures that are not medically licensed based on the experiences of others, because every skin and condition of vitiligo is different from others. Therefore, you should consult a doctor at Nadara Center in Hurghada first, as there are the best doctors for vitiligo treatment in Hurghada.
- The most important advice is optimism and being keen on a good psychological state, because you are a special person from other people.
Vitiligo treatment prices in Hurghada
Vitiligo treatment prices in Egypt vary according to many factors, but it often ranges from 13,000 to 24,000 Egyptian pounds. These influencing factors are:
- The patient's condition such as the type of vitiligo and family history.
- Patient age.
- Skin response to treatment.
- The duration of treatment required for each case.
- The type of treatment used in the treatment of vitiligo, whether it is medications, creams, lasers or surgery.
- Doctor's degrees.
- The extent to which the medical center is equipped with modern devices and technologies.
Freshness Center is the best Vitiligo treatment center in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic is the best beauty clinic in Hurghada:
- There is the best vitiligo treatment doctor, as well as the best surgeon to treat vitiligo with all medical methods, whether with medication, laser or surgery.
- There are also the latest technologies and modern medical devices used in the treatment of vitiligo and all other skin diseases.
- All skin diseases can be treated such as melasma andfreckles andEczema andpsoriasis and birthmarks.
- There are better ways Remove traces of grain Burns and wounds with a laser. There are also the best offers Removing hair by laser in Hurghada.
- You can also do any plastic surgeries liposuction and autologous fat injection. In addition to operations as breast augmentation or butt and also Rhinoplasty andear.
In the end, you must realize that it is time to start treatment at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetic Center. You do not have to worry anymore because God distinguished you with these spots from the rest of the people. Where each person has vitiligo patches are different from the other person so each person with vitiligo has the shape of its distinctive marks. In addition, the Nadara Center in Hurghada has vitiligo treatment doctors in Hurghada who will support you with the best treatment methods and continuous follow-up. Therefore, you should know that you are in safe hands, as there are the best doctors at the highest level of experience, headed by Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, a consultant in dermatology, laser and cosmetic surgery, as well as the best equipment. You are a special person and you must be optimistic and patient to reach the best result that satisfies you.
- How can I book an appointment for vitiligo treatment in Hurghada?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp And book your appointment as soon as possible with the best dermatologist in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in the treatment of vitiligo.
- How long does vitiligo last?
The spread of vitiligo varies from one person to another according to each case, it may be months or up to a year.
- How is vitiligo in the beginning?
Vitiligo usually begins with the appearance of several small white spots, then the spots begin to spread to the rest of the body gradually over the course of a month. However, vitiligo begins on the face, then spreads to the forearms, and then gradually to the hands and feet. In addition, it also appears in the eyes, inner ear, and the moist lining of the mouth and nose.
- When does the spread of vitiligo stop?
Vitiligo is a disease whose extent cannot be predicted, so white spots may appear within a few weeks in other areas of the body.
- At what age does vitiligo appear?
Vitiligo often appears between the ages of ten and thirty years, in addition to that people with dark or black skin are more susceptible to infection.
- What is the cause of sudden vitiligo?
The sudden cause of vitiligo is still unknown, but it may be an immune system disorder that leads to the death of melanin cells that determine the color of hair and skin.
- When can a vitiligo patient be exposed to the sun?
A vitiligo patient can be exposed to the sun in the period before sunset.
- What are the signs of recovery from vitiligo?
The change in the color of the white spots of vitiligo patients is one of the most important signs of the healing of these spots. Some patients may think that it is a danger notice when the red color appears, but on the contrary, because it is evidence of the beginning of the reappearance of melanin.