If you want to renew your skin cells and restore its luster, you must perform skin peeling sessions that help get rid of dead skin and rejuvenate the skin. One of the most important types of peeling is Crystal peeling for face in Hurghada. Doctors and beauty experts recommend crystal skin peeling sessions because of their skin benefits that make you enjoy unparalleled skin. In addition, it is a simple procedure, but you must choose the best plastic surgeons to perform crystal peeling sessions.
Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides you with the best cosmetic doctors with experience, skill, and accuracy in conducting peeling sessions. In addition, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology includes the latest devices and advanced technologies in the world of cosmetics. Therefore, we guarantee that you will have more youthful, fresh and vibrant skin free of blemishes. In this article, we will tell you everything you should know about crystal facial peeling sessions in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
What is crystal peeling?
Crystal peeling is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure and a type of skin peeling session. Crystal peeling technology relies on using fine crystal powder on the facial skin. These crystals exfoliate the outer layer of facial skin, which helps in renewing it and getting rid of damaged cells and dead skin. In addition to the growth of a new, fresher layer of skin free from blemishes. It also helps stimulate blood circulation in the face as well as stimulate collagen productionElastin To renew skin cells and give them elasticity and smoothness. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea aims to give your skin the opportunity to renew and get rid of cells and tissues.
Types of crystal peeling
There are two types of crystal peeling, and the plastic surgeon chooses the best method according to your skin condition, type, and the extent of the problems you face. It includes the following two types:
1- Regular crystal peeling (Dermabrasion)
It depends on the plastic surgeon or dermatologist using a tool with crystal granules to exfoliate the outer layer. It is also considered more suitable for those with light skin. The doctor may use local anesthesia so that the patient does not feel pain.
Microscopic crystal peeling depends on the doctor or specialist certified in crystal peeling using microscopic particles on the skin to help exfoliate and get rid of dead skin. The doctor determines which type suits the skin condition. It is characterized by not causing pain, so there is no need for local anesthesia in most cases. It also has the same recovery time as a simple chemical peel.
Benefits of crystal peeling
The benefits of crystal peeling vary depending on the type of peeling used as follows:
Benefits of regular crystal peeling
Regular crystal peeling works deep in the skin, so it treats many deep and superficial skin problems as well, such as:
- Skin cell regeneration.
- Getting rid of dead skin.
- Eliminate pigmentation.
- Large pores treatment.
- Melasma treatment.
- Fighting signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Unification of skin color.
- Improve skin.
- Hide scars and acne scars.
- Tattoo or tattoo removal.
Benefits of micro-crystal peeling
Microdermabrasion relies on improving the surface layer of the skin and is not considered effective for deeper skin problems. But among its most important benefits are the following:
- Cell and tissue regeneration.
- Giving the skin freshness and vitality.
- Gives the skin a pink color.
- Increase skin smoothness.
Candidates for Crystal peeling for face in Hurghada
You can perform crystal peeling at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea in the following cases:
- When signs of aging begin to appear.
- For those who have pigmentation that distorts the appearance of the skin.
- People with oily skin, as it works to rid the skin of excess oils in addition to cleansing the skin from deep within.
- Those who have scars as a result of acne or other accidents.
How can you find the best facial crystal peeling doctors?
The demand for crystal peeling sessions has increased recently because of their many benefits for the skin, and they also replace the use of chemicals as in chemical peeling. However, care must be taken to choose the best facial crystal peeling doctors in Hurghada, as it is a sensitive skin procedure that requires precision and skill. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea is the best place where you can find the best doctors of Crystal peeling for face in Hurghada. The center is distinguished by the presence of a group of the best plastic surgeons as well as dermatologists who specialize in performing crystal peeling facial sessions. In addition, they are highly experienced and skilled in crystal peeling.
You can confirm this for yourself. Just search for Nadara Clinic website, where you can see reviews of previous cases with doctors of Crystal peeling for face in Hurghada in Hurghada. In addition, you can visit Nadara Clinic page on social media, where you can read patient reviews as well as their opinions on the crystal facial peeling service. In addition, you will renew the results of crystal peeling for the face before and after so that you can confirm for yourself the amazing results of the sessions with the best crystal peeling doctor in Hurghada. Therefore, you will never regret choosing Nadara Clinic and the best doctor there to conduct a crystal peeling session.
Procedures for facial crystal peeling sessions in Hurghada
Skin exfoliation is the best skin care procedure, as the superficial and deep layers of the skin are exposed to many external and internal factors and influences. Therefore, the best solution is to exfoliate the surface layer while cleaning the middle and deep layers of dead cells accumulated in them, as well as various impurities. Therefore, you will renew the layers of your skin in a healthy and safe way with the best crystal peeling doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. We will now tell you everything you need to know about the procedures and preparations for the crystal peeling session, as well as after the session, in order to achieve the best results.
The first consultation with the crystal facial peeling doctor in Hurghada
As we mentioned, choosing a doctor with experience, skills, and accredited certificates is the first successful step to conducting crystal skin peeling sessions in Hurghada. During the first consultation at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, the following will occur:
- The plastic surgeon will ask you about your medical history and any diseases you suffer from or medications you take.
- The doctor examines the condition of the skin and identifies the problems it faces.
- The doctor will inform you of the expected results after performing a facial chemical peeling session in Hurghada.
- You must inform the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada of your goal for the procedure and the problems that you find in your skin that need treatment.
- You can ask the doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada any questions you want without embarrassment or hesitation.
Doctor's instructions before a crystal skin peeling session in Hurghada
Preparing for a regular crystal peel session is different from a microdermabrasion session. Therefore, we will tell you about each type separately as follows:
Regular crystal peeling preparations for the face in Hurghada
Regular facial crystal peeling goes deeper into the layers of the skin, so it requires more preparation than microscopic crystal peeling. Therefore, you must follow all the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara beauty clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The most important preparations are as follows:
- Avoid exposure to scorching sunlight that is harmful to the skin.
- Stop smoking so that it does not affect the result of crystal skin peeling in Hurghada.
- Take an antibiotic or anti-inflammatory that your doctor will prescribe for you before the crystal peeling session to avoid the harmful effects of crystal peeling.
- Use a cream containing vitamin A that the plastic surgeon at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center prescribes for you before the session.
- Avoid hair removal at least two weeks before the session so as not to cause infections.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water to maintain internal skin hydration and prevent dryness.
Facial microdermabrasion preparations in Hurghada
Microdermabrasion is considered a superficial procedure, so you will not need to make as many preparations as regular crystal peeling. The most important preparations before the crystal peeling session at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada are:
- Do not expose the skin to the sun, especially during peak times.
- Do not use skin exfoliants or any skin care products a week before the session.
- Do not remove hair about a week before the session so as not to irritate the skin.
- Do not tan or tan the skin a week before the session.
- Maintain internal skin hydration by drinking appropriate amounts of water.
Steps for Crystal peeling for face in Hurghada
As we mentioned before, the procedures for a regular crystal peeling session differ from a microscopic crystal peeling session, so we will mention each of them separately as follows:
Steps for a regular crystal peeling session
- The doctor cleanses the skin well from any impurities.
- The plastic surgeon applies local or general anesthesia to the face, depending on the patient's condition and the sensitivity of his skin.
- The doctor places crystal beads on the face.
- The doctor uses a wheel or brush and gently passes it over the skin to remove the outer layer.
- The doctor cleans the skin from the effects of the session.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada places a special moist bandage and the doctor visits to change it.
- Finally, the doctor sets the date for the next session to follow up on the results.
- A regular crystal peeling session often takes from 20 hours to one hour, depending on each case and the extent of the problems.
Side effects after a regular crystal skin peeling session in Hurghada
You will feel some temporary side effects as a result of the peeling procedure, but you must follow the doctor’s instructions carefully so that complications, infections, and pigmentation do not occur. The most important temporary side effects are the following:
- Swelling appears, accompanied by temporary enlargement of pores.
- Feeling intense itching.
- The appearance of pimples or bumps on the surface of the skin that disappear within days.
- The appearance of crusts.
- Feeling a burning sensation.
- Temporary skin pigmentation occurs, but it quickly disappears by following the doctor’s instructions.
- Facial redness for a few days.
Steps for microscopic crystal peeling of the skin
- The doctor cleans the skin well with a medical solution.
- The patient is not anesthetized and there is no pain in the microdermabrasion crystal peeling process.
- The doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada sprinkles very small crystal particles on the surface of the skin.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic uses a special tool and gently scrubs the skin with crystal particles to get rid of dead skin cells and impurities.
- At the end of the session, the doctor cleans the skin of crystals and impurities.
- Finally, the plastic surgeon sets the date for the next session to follow up on the results.
Side effects after microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion usually does not have as many temporary side effects as regular crystal peels, but the recovery time is similar to a simple chemical peel. The side effects also disappear within a very short period, perhaps only a few hours after the session. These side effects include:
- facial swelling
- Skin redness.
Instructions after Crystal peeling for face in Hurghada
In order to get the best results from crystal skin peeling in Hurghada, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. And also until the temporary effects of the chemical peeling session are recovered. Among the most important instructions of the best doctor for crystal peeling for the skin in Hurghada are the following:
- You must take the medications prescribed by the doctor at Nadara Center in Hurghada, such as painkillers, especially in the case of regular facial crystal peeling. It reduces the previously mentioned side effects of burning and pain.
- Avoid exposing the face to sunlight.
- Do not apply any products, creams or cosmetics to the skin so as not to cause serious complications. Therefore, you should consult a doctor.
- Drink sufficient amounts of water to maintain internal skin moisture and prevent dryness after exfoliation.
- Avoid smoking so as not to affect the results.
- Facial hair should not be removed in any way after a crystal peeling session.
- Do not do any other cosmetic injections or peeling sessions after the crystal peeling session.
- Eat healthy food rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the skin and nourish it.
- After the recovery period ends, consult your doctor about the moisturizing creams that are appropriate for you after chemical peeling.
The result of the crystal peeling session in Hurghada
The speed of the results of crystal peeling varies depending on the type that the doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology used for your skin condition, as follows:
- Ordinary crystal peeling: You will need a longer recovery period that may reach two weeks, then the results will begin to appear, and with cell renewal, you will get smooth, more youthful skin with a uniform color, free of blemishes, pigmentation, scars, and acne.
- Micro-crystal peeling: Results will appear faster after only several hours of the peeling session until the redness disappears. You will enjoy fresh skin free of dead skin and impurities.
Number of crystal skin peeling sessions in Hurghada
The number of Crystal peeling for face in Hurghada depends on several factors, the most important of which is the condition of the skin and the extent of its defects or problems it faces. However, the number of crystal peel sessions often ranges from 4 to 6 sessions until satisfactory results are achieved. However, the doctor evaluates the case and determines the number of facial crystal peeling sessions at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
People who are not candidates for crystal skin peeling in Hurghada
You should consult a plastic surgeon to determine whether your skin condition allows for crystal skin peeling or not. The most important people who are not candidates for crystal peeling sessions at the Nadara Center in Hurghada are the following:
- Those who have active acne.
- In case of active wounds in the skin.
- People with skin cancer.
The best clinic for Crystal peeling for face in Hurghada
To ensure the best results from crystal skin peeling sessions in Hurghada, you must choose a hospital, clinic or medical center equipped with the latest equipment. Nadara Medical Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic includes the latest advanced technologies and devices in cosmetic medicine and dermatology. So you will enjoy the best beauty services and cosmetic treatments at the best beauty clinic in Hurghada. In addition, there are the best crystal skin peeling doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic. You can read patient reviews and previous cases on our social media pages as well as on the official website. You can also read customer reviews about the crystal skin peeling service in Hurghada.
In addition to the possibility of performing many other skin care sessions after consulting our best plastic surgeons. It includes skin care sessions at Nedara Clinic in Hurghada Clean skin results, Skin lightening sessions, Skin booster Sessions. In addition to Mesotherapy and Dermapen sessions. There is the best facial plastic surgeon in Nadara Clinic to perform all cosmetic treatments such as Raising eyebrows, neck lift, eyelid lift, Puffing cheeks, Lip augmentation And treat dark circles,Furthermore birthmark removal and jaw setting, Get rid of double chin. There are also the latest laser devices used in skin care, such as fractional laser, excimer laser, and others to treat many skin problems as well as treat many skin diseases.
There is the best dermatologist in Hurghada to treat all skin problems such as Acne Treatment, Pigmentation treatment, Cutting scars, vitiligo treatment, Treating facial capillaries. as well Large pores treatment. There are also the latest technologies such as Dermaplaning, Technique Plasmage, Carboxy technology, Frequency radio technology. There are also cosmetic injections, and the plastic surgeon determines which injection is suitable for your skin condition, as Nadara Center includes all types of cosmetic injections, such as Botox injections, filler, plasma injection, andStem cell injection. And also Needles of freshness, Amber needle, Sculptra needle, Gallipro injection, Hyaluronic injection, Collagen injections, aGlutathione for whitening. In addition, there is a plastic surgeon who performs facial plastic surgeries, such as facelifts using cosmetic threads, as well as body sculpting and body shaping using many modern techniques.
The price of a crystal peeling session in Hurghada
The price of a crystal peeling session varies from one place to another depending on several factors. But at Nadara Center, we provide you with the best offers for skin care sessions. So do not miss this offer, as the price of a crystal peeling session at Nadara Clinic is only 150 pounds. But there are factors that determine the cost of all procedures, such as:
- Skin condition.
- Skin type.
- The number of required sessions.
- Skin response to sessions.
- The experience and competence of a cosmetic or dermatologist who specializes in skin care sessions.
- Reputation and equipment of the beauty clinic.
In the end, you will feel the difference after performing crystal peeling sessions, as your skin will regain its freshness and damaged cells and tissues will be renewed. You will also get rid of dead skin and impurities stuck in the pores and depths of the skin. You will also eliminate skin pigmentation, and your skin will be uniform in color, more vibrant and youthful than before. So contact us now and book your appointment. Do not hesitate to choose Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology with the best crystal peeling doctors in Hurghada with experience and skill in order to obtain unparalleled skin.
How can I book an appointment for facial crystal peeling in Hurghada?
What is a crystal peeling session?
Crystal peeling sessions are among the best sessions for exfoliating the skin, renewing cells, and getting rid of impurities and skin blemishes. It relies on crystal crystals with a tool that rubs them into the skin, which helps in exfoliating the surface layer of the skin as well as stimulating collagen to renew and nourish cells. However, you must choose a cosmetic or dermatologist who specializes in skin peeling sessions and is skilled and competent.
How many sessions of crystal peeling?
The number of crystal peeling sessions depends on the plastic surgeon’s assessment of the skin’s condition and defects, as well as the skin’s response to the sessions. The skin often needs 4 to 6 facial crystal peeling sessions to achieve satisfactory results. The plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada determines the number of sessions needed.
Does crystal peeling lighten the skin?
Yes, crystal peeling works to lighten the skin and unify its color. It also eliminates pigmentation, scars, and acne, so it is an effective treatment for skin lightening. In addition, it combats the signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines on the face.