Many medical cosmetic techniques have recently appeared, including Dermaplaning technology in Hurghada, which helps restore youth and freshness to the skin by exfoliating the skin and getting rid of vellus hair as well as dead skin. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with a Dermaplaning session with the best cosmetic and dermatologists. The doctors at the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada are distinguished by the fact that they have scientific and medical certificates and courses, and that they are up to date with the latest medical cosmetic technologies in the world. In addition, derma planning has many benefits for the skin and eliminates the need for plastic surgery and its risks. We will tell you everything you need to know before having a dermaplaning session in Hurghada and how to prepare for it? How is the dermaplaning session performed?
What is Dermaplaning technology?
Dermaplaning technology depends on using a tool to restore skin freshness by exfoliating the skin with dermaplaning. It is a tool similar to a surgical scalpel, but there are differences between them, as the Dermaplaning tool has proven effective for a large segment of women. In addition, it is easy and safe and helps prepare the skin to absorb a variety of skin products, vitamins or nutrients.
Techniques have emerged that can be used at home, but to avoid complications and damage to dermaplaning, you must consult the best dermaplaning doctors. It is performed professionally by cosmetic doctors. Its most important feature is the removal of vellus hair, which is often found on the face, and it is difficult to get rid of vellus hair using traditional methods. Removing it also makes the face purer and more beautiful with the latest cosmetic technologies at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
How does Dermaplaning work for the skin?
The dermis layer It is the layer responsible for renewing skin cells when they die. There is also a fatty layer underneath, which works to nourish the skin and produce collagen, which works to nourish skin cells as well as retain moisture. But with age, collagen production decreases, so dermatologists and cosmetic doctors at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada use derma planning to treat aging and damaged skin.
The Dermapen technology uses a tool to remove dead cells and vellus hair and stimulate collagen production. But this happens after more than one Dermaplaning session in Hurghada, as it must be done routinely every 3 to 4 weeks until satisfactory results are achieved. In addition, it helps treat clogged pores, which prevents the appearance of pimples. It also makes the pores able to breathe and gets rid of toxins and excess oils. Skin planning in Hurghada is similar to peeling, so it is sometimes called dermaplaning in Hurghada. It is also suitable for all skin types, whether sensitive or oily. In addition, it is similar to Dermapen and what it does to the skin to produce collagen.
Benefits of Dermaplaning for the skin
Dermaplaning has many benefits for the skin, so it has many uses. The most important benefits of dermaplaning for the face are as follows:
- Giving the skin freshness: Dermaplaning technology helps rejuvenate the skin, as the skin regains its youthfulness, and the tool is used to exfoliate the layer of skin that has traces of scars or acne. In addition, these results appear immediately after the first session.
- Improve blood circulation: Plasma planning stimulates blood circulation as blood nourishes the skin after the session.
- Getting rid of age spots: When you perform a skin peeling session using dermaplaning, age spots that appear with age are removed.
- Moisturizing the skin: Moisturizing the skin is one of the most important qualities that works to combat wrinkles and various skin problems such as dryness and pigmentation.
- Getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines: Dermaplaning sessions rejuvenate the skin, which helps combat the signs of aging as well as the effects of aging. As well as tightening the skin to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Increasing collagen production: Dermaplaning in Hurghada stimulates the fibrous glands to produce collagen, which renews skin cells and gives them vitality.
- Improving skin tone and unifying skin tone: One of the most important features of the Dermaplaning technique in Hurghada is unifying skin tone as a result of peeling a layer of it and renewing cells. In addition to getting rid of skin problems, scars and pigmentation.
- Treating acne scars: Peeling the skin with dermaplaning leads to getting rid of scars and acne effects, especially superficial ones or wounds.
- Treatment of wide pores: As a result of stimulating the secretion of collagen, the skin is renewed, cells work more efficiently, and get rid of damaged skin, dead skin, and dirt stuck in the pores, which helps in treating wide pores.
- Preparing the skin to absorb a group of medical products: Dermaplaning in Hurghada stimulates the absorption of a group of nutrients from skin care products. It removes dead skin, dirt and dust deep from the layers of the skin. It is a group of nutrients such as vitamin C, minerals, and plasma extracted from human blood.
- Getting rid of lint or fuzz hair: One of the most important benefits and uses of the Dermaplaning technique in Hurghada is removing baby hair from the face or lint or fuzz hair. It is small, soft hair found on the face.
- Pigmentation removal: One of the most important benefits of the dermaplaning technique at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada is that it gets rid of pigmentation that affects the appearance of the skin.
Advantages of Dermaplaning technology in Hurghada
There are many advantages of using dermaplaning technology for the skin in Hurghada, such as:
- A safe technique even for pregnant women, as it has a higher safety rate than other cosmetic techniques.
- Dermaplaning is easy and quick to perform, as the session only takes 5 minutes.
- The dermaplaning tool can be used on many areas of the skin, such as the forehead, chin, cheeks, nose and neck.
- The low cost versus the many benefits, despite the benefits we mentioned in the previous point, which include many aspects of the skin. However, the cost of Dermaplaning session is low compared to the prices of other cosmetic techniques. Nadara Clinic also includes the best offers from Derma Planning in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Removing baby hair, also known as fuzz, on the face without lint.
Dermaplaning procedures in Hurghada
If you are planning to undergo dermaplaning sessions in Hurghada to rejuvenate your skin and get rid of skin problems, then this article is for you. We will tell you all the necessary preparations before the session as well as the first consultation with Dr. Derma Planing in Hurghada at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. In addition to the steps of the session, its side effects, as well as the doctor’s instructions after it is performed.
First: first consultation before Dermaplaning procedure
The dermaplaning procedure is considered safe and quick, but it must be performed in a hospital, medical center, or clinic, as home use leads to the risks of dermaplaning. You must also choose the best dermatologist or plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure and has high certificates and qualifications. Therefore, Nadara Clinic is the best cosmetic clinic and has the best cosmetic and dermatologists in Hurghada. During the first consultation with the doctor, the following will occur:
- The dermatologist and plastic surgeon will ask you about your medical history and whether you suffer from current diseases or take certain medications.
- A dermatologist will examine your skin condition and identify problems in order to determine the appropriate edge sharpness for your skin, as well as selecting the right material for your condition.
- The doctor may test the dermaplaning device on a small area of your skin to test the sensitivity of the skin and the strength of the appropriate dermaplaning device.
- You should tell your plastic surgeon your goals for the derma planning session and your expectations.
- The doctor will tell you the expectations for the result after the session and may take pictures of the condition before the session in order to compare the results and developments.
Second: Preparations before the Dermaplaning session in Hurghada
In order to get amazing results without complications or irritation to the skin, you must follow the dermatologist’s instructions professionally at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. Pre-dermaplaning instructions for the face include:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water to keep the skin hydrated.
- Avoid taking tan before derma planning session in Hurghada.
- Hair should not be removed before the session, as the Dermaplaning tool will do that.
- Avoid applying skin care products or creams, as well as cosmetics, to the skin.
- If you are a smoker, you must stop smoking about two weeks before the sessions so that this does not affect the quality of the results.
- Stop taking medications that help in blood thinning, such as aspirin.
- You should not take nutritional or herbal supplements or vitamins.
Third: Dermaplaning session steps in Hurghada
- The doctor sterilizes and cleans the face with a medical solution.
- The session may take place under local anesthesia.
- The plastic surgeon gently passes the dermaplaning tool longitudinally over the surface of the skin. This is done professionally. The doctor tightens the skin with one hand and passes the razor with the other hand at a 45-degree angle.
- The doctor washes the face well with lukewarm water.
- The cosmetic doctor applies a moisturizing cream for the skin that suits your skin type.
- Finally, the doctor determines the date of the next session to evaluate the results of the first dermaplaning session and determine the date of the next session if necessary.
Side effects after a Dermaplaning session in Hurghada
You will feel some temporary side effects after performing a dermaplaning session in Hurghada, but you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist and cosmetic doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. To avoid complications and speed up the recovery period. These side effects include:
- Facial inflammation.
- facial swelling
- Feeling a slight pain like tingling.
Instructions after the Dermaplaning session in Hurghada
In order to achieve the best results, you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist at the Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among the most important instructions for derma planning in Hurghada:
- You can apply ice or cold compresses to the skin to relieve swelling and pain.
- The plastic surgeon will prescribe you a moisturizing skin cream as well as an anti-inflammatory.
- Do not expose the skin to sunlight because it is sensitive.
- Avoid applying skin care creams or cosmetics until the recovery period has passed.
- Care must be taken to keep the skin clean and dry.
- Do not smoke again so that it does not give negative results.
Fourth: The result of the Dermaplaning session in Hurghada
The result of dermaplaning will appear after the end of the recovery period within 4 to 6 days, but the instructions of the plastic surgeon must be followed. While the final result will appear gradually, as the cells are gradually renewed with the increase of collagen and the improvement of skin cells. In addition to getting rid of all skin problems, including pimples and scars, as well as improving cells and unifying skin tone.
Number of Dermaplaning sessions in Hurghada
It is preferable to regularly perform dermaplaning sessions. Where it is possible to separate the sessions for only a month and then repeat them, and the doctor may advise you to increase the period between sessions according to the sensitivity of your skin. But regularity will help you exfoliate your skin in a way that makes it renew its cells and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
Risks of Dermaplaning for the skin at home
Dermaplaning at home has become widespread recently, as some people think that using it is easy and does not require the intervention of a doctor, but performing a dermaplaning session at home leads to complications and risks of dermaplaning for the face, such as:
- The risk of infection transmission, as the infection is transmitted as a result of the person’s lack of experience and lack of medical specialization in dermaplaning. As well as the lack of sterilization at home.
- Using dermaplaning for the face at home for personal use may lead to skin problems as a result of misuse of the dermaplaning tool or incorrect choice of the thickness of the tool.
- Serious complications in the skin that lead to a deterioration of its condition more than the first due to lack of competence and scientific or even practical experience. Also, the session was not conducted in a professional manner, such as a specialized plastic surgeon.
People who are not candidates for Dermaplaning in Hurghada
It is considered safe to perform a derma planing session, but a plastic surgeon with competence and practical experience must be chosen. Among the people who are not recommended by plastic surgeons to conduct derma planing sessions in Hurghada are as follows:
- Those who have open wounds.
- People who have dry skin.
- Skin with ulcers or inflammation.
- who have active acne.
Dermaplaning price in Hurghada
The price of dermaplaning in Egypt varies according to several factors and depending on achieving appropriate results. Among the factors that affect the price of dermaplaning in Hurghada are the following:
- Skin condition.
- The reputation, fame and competence of the cosmetic or dermatologist, his certificates and experience.
- Reputation and equipment of the cosmetic and dermatology clinic.
The best Dermaplanning clinic in Hurghada
If you are looking for the best cosmetic and dermatology clinic in Hurghada to perform a derma planing session, you can rely on the best doctors at Nadara Clinic. Where Nadara Clinic includes the best integrated medical team, where there are the best dermatologists and the best plastic surgeons, who hold the highest degrees and scientific and practical experiences. The medical team is headed by Dr. Amani Tawabti, consultant dermatologist.
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea includes many cosmetic services and treatments for many skin diseases. It provides a range of distinguished services such as technology BB glow for skin, nanofat technology for the face, laser lip peeling, Dermapen, as well as treatment for oily skin for men. Besides there Skin care sessions Skin peeling sessions. It also includes the latest technology such as Plasma technology.
In the end, Dermaplaning technology in Hurghada is considered one of the latest technologies that has spread quickly in the best cosmetic clinics. It is characterized by the speed and ease of the procedure, as well as giving unparalleled results that replace other complex cosmetic procedures. It depends on using a tool to exfoliate the skin and remove a set of dirt, accumulations, and dead skin. Therefore, do not hesitate and restore the beauty of your skin with the best cosmetic or dermatologists at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book a Dermaplanning appointment in Hurghada?
What are the benefits of dermaplaning?
There are many benefits of dermaplaning, such as rejuvenating skin cells, improving skin texture, and reducing the appearance of age spots and dead skin. In addition to getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines, as well as removing pigmentation, acne effects and scars. It also increases the production of collagen and elastin and stimulates blood circulation.
What are the side effects of dermaplaning?
Using the dermaplaning tool at home without medical experience leads to dermaplaning damage, which is the occurrence of complications and infections of the skin, as well as swelling and redness. Blisters may also occur if the derma planing session is done while there are acne or open wounds.
What do I do after the dermaplaning?
You must adhere to the instructions of the dermatologist and cosmetic doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The doctor's instructions include staying out of the sun, avoiding warm water, and keeping the skin dry and clean. Moisturize the skin with creams that the doctor prescribes for you, as well as anti-inflammatory drugs.
What does a Dermaplaning session mean?
Dermaplaning session is a tool used by a plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon in a medical clinic equipped with the latest technology. The doctor gently uses the tool on the skin in a longitudinal manner. He may repeat the pass on areas with defects. In the end, the result is the elimination of pigmentation, scars and pimples, as well as cell improvement and regeneration. In addition to increasing the production of collagen and elastin, which nourish the skin and increase skin elasticity. In addition to getting rid of accumulations in deep pores and making them absorb vitamin C food preparations.