Having a tight skin free of wrinkles and fine lines is the dream of all women, but many fear surgeries and artificial fillings, so Nadara Clinic provides you with Facial stem cells injection in Hurghada. It is characterized by the use of adipose tissue extracted from the accumulated fat of the patient himself who is undergoing treatment. Therefore, it is characterized by its safety and its natural results, as it eliminates the embarrassment and risks of face-lifting.
In addition, Nadara Clinic provides the best cosmetic medicine doctors in Hurghada. It also keeps pace with the latest international technologies and medical devices in the world of cosmetics. Your dream will come true and you will enjoy firmer, younger looking skin free of wrinkles and fine lines. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about facial stem cell injections in Hurghada.
What is facial stem cells injection?
Facial stem cells injection in Hurghada or Liposkill Plus is called the face sculpting technique as well as the self-renewing stem cell transplantation technique. Where this technique replaces the use of face-lifting with traditional surgical methods, as well as not using artificial fillings, fat injections, or plasma injections.
Stem cells are immature embryonic cells, but they can mature to complete a specific task depending on the surrounding environment. They also have the ability to divide and transform into different types of cells. Stem cells injection technology is based on extraction adipose tissue From the fat accumulated in the patient's own body in ways that preserve its vitality. It also increases skin elasticity and increases collagen production.
It is also distinguished by its natural results that last for a long time and are free from the risks of other face-lift operations, and it has many benefits. As it works to fill the gaps between the skin cells, which works to tighten the skin and not sagging it and remove wrinkles and fine lines as well as deep lines. In addition, it stimulates the process of regeneration of skin cells, which helps in rejuvenating the skin and restoring its freshness and vitality. Stem cells are characterized by their dual effect, as they are able to divide according to the medium in which they are injected.
Therefore, when injected into the face, it is divided into fatty tissue that fills the spaces between cells and supports the face. In addition, it divides to form new blood vessels, new vascularization, that treat damaged cells and tissues. Which makes it also act as a vital tissue that nourishes the skin, enhances its efficiency, and treats all skin problems. Therefore, it is an ideal solution for treating signs of aging.
Benefits of facial stem cells injection
We also mentioned that stem cells transplantation in the face is one of the latest technologies that have revolutionized medicine to treat many diseases. It is also distinguished by its enormous benefits for the face, such as:
- Stimulating the production of fibroblasts for more collagen as well as elastin.
- Increase skin elasticity.
- Regeneration of damaged skin cells and tissues.
- Giving the skin freshness, vitality and radiance.
- Getting rid of forehead wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes, mouth and nose.
- Dark circles treatment.
- Remove traces of scars and wounds.
- It is filled with spaces between cells.
- Increasing the thickness of the skin, which works to treat skin thinning with age.
- Stem cells divide to stimulate the growth of new blood vessels that nourish the skin.
- Increase skin smoothness and tone.
- Facelift and get rid of sagging skin, as well as drooping eyelids.
Advantages of facial stem cells injection in Hurghada
- A non-surgical procedure.
- Long lasting results.
- Its cost is low compared to the many benefits of the skin.
- The recovery period is short.
- A safe procedure where stem cells are extracted from the patient's own body.
Candidates for facial stem cell injections
Stem cells transplantation is safe for many, and many of the candidates for it are:
- Those who suffer from signs of aging, wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin.
- Those with a thin face and skinny, inconsistent cheeks.
- People with pigmentation.
- Who do not suffer from any serious skin diseases.
- People who do not have chronic diseases such as diabetes.
- Those who have skin problems such as traces of wounds, acne and scars.
Facial stem cells injection procedures in Hurghada
If you are planning to undergo a facial stem cells injection, we will tell you all the procedures that you will go through in order to reach your goal with more youthful and lively skin. Starting from consulting the best plastic surgeons at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, to the result of stem cells transplantation in the facial skin.
First: The plastic surgeon’s diagnosis of the patient’s condition
- The injection of stem cells into the face is one of the delicate procedures that requires a doctor with experience, practical competence, and high certificates. You should also choose a hospital, medical center or beauty clinic equipped with the latest equipment. Nadara Clinic in Hurghada is distinguished as the best beauty clinic, as it includes a group of the best plastic surgeons and dermatologists. You can read patient reviews and their satisfaction with Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Tell the plastic surgeon about your medical history, as well as the medications and treatments you take.
- The doctor will examine the skin closely and make sure that the stem cell injection is suitable for your condition.
- The stem cell injection doctor will discuss with you the stages of stem cell extraction, how to inject them, and the expected results.
Second: preparations before performing the skin stem cells transplantation technique
- Avoid exposing the skin to the sun for long periods.
- Stop taking blood thinners such as aspirin and ibuprofen, as well as anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Avoid taking vitamins or food supplements.
- Do not remove facial hair about three weeks before the session.
- Avoid applying creams or cosmetics to the skin.
Third: Steps of Facial stem cells injection in Hurghada
We also mentioned that injecting stem cells requires extracting them from the patient and then injecting them back into the face. The facial stem cells injection process may take about 30 to 45 minutes, depending on each case. However, there is more than one method for extracting stem cells from the patient's body, as well as different techniques for Facial stem cells injection in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic. The plastic surgeon will choose the appropriate technique for your condition in extracting stem cells as well as when injecting them.
The first stage: the stage of extracting stem cells from the body
As we mentioned, there is more than one way to extract stem cells, and the area from which stem cells are extracted differs from the patient. Where the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada determines the appropriate area of the patient’s body and the technique used in that as follows:
1- Extraction of stem cells from bone marrow: A plastic surgeon uses a fine needle to take a sample of bone marrow from the hip area. Then the fat cells are extracted and separated from the bone marrow.
2- Extraction of stem cells from blood: The doctor takes a sample of the patient's blood, which is then purified through a special device to separate stem cells.
3- Extraction of stem cells from accumulated fat: Liposuction is done in many ways, where the doctor chooses the one that suits your condition. Then the stem cells are extracted from the adipose tissue.
The second stage: the stem cells processing stage
At this stage, the doctor purifies the stem cells and keeps them in a medium suitable for them to multiply. This stage may take a month for it to multiply and be processed into a vital serum so that the extracted stem cells can be injected into the face.
The third stage: the stage of Facial stem cells injection in Hurghada
- The plastic surgeon sterilizes and cleans the face well.
- The doctor determines the areas in the face where he will inject the stem cells.
- The patient is given local anesthesia and waits for a quarter of an hour for the anesthetic to take effect.
- The doctor uses one of the stem cell injection techniques that suits your condition, such as:
1- Mesotherapy technique
The mesotherapy technique in injecting stem cells relies on the use of very fine needles to reach different layers of the skin. This technique is the most common stem cell injection technique in cosmetic treatments.
2- Guided laser technology
The laser-guided cell injection technique relies on the use of directed laser beams to penetrate the skin and create more than one small laser channel. Then their stem cells are injected.
3- Ultrasound ondets technology
The doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada uses this ultrasound technique to create channels in the skin, then stem cells are injected into these channels, which stimulates collagen production.
4- Automatic needle technology
Automatic needles are considered accurate technologies, as they are characterized by the presence of very small motors that move the needles in a precise manner. This helps in distributing new cells more accurately and ensuring that they reach difficult and delicate places.
5- Golden Needle Technology
This technique is one of the techniques that is characterized by the fact that it does not cause pain at all, in addition to the fact that the needles are very accurate, which makes them not leave any scars or wounds.
In the end, the skin is massaged well and gently in order for the new cells that have been injected to be distributed in an even manner.
Side effects after facial stem cell transplantation in Hurghada
After undergoing the stem cells face transplant, you will feel some temporary effects, which will disappear within 7 to 10 days. However, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara beauty Center in Hurghada in order to recover and not cause complications. Some of these temporary effects are:
- Swelling of some injection areas in the face.
- Minor infections in the skin stem cells injection area.
- Minor pain after the anesthetic wears off.
The instructions of the plastic surgeon after the injection of stem cells in the face
In order for the recovery phase to take place and the recovery period to pass safely without any complications occurring, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, which are as follows:
- Avoid exertion or exercise.
- The skin should not be exposed to sunlight, and you can consult a doctor about using a sunscreen.
- Avoid exposure to heat, warm water or saunas.
- Drink adequate amounts of water to maintain the internal hydration of the skin.
- Moisturizing the skin with creams prescribed to you by a plastic surgeon.
- Avoid applying creams, skin care products, and cosmetics other than those prescribed by your doctor.
- Take painkillers and medications prescribed by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada.
- Follow a balanced and healthy diet and improve daily living routine.
Expected results of stem cell injections for the face
You will notice the beginning of the results of stem cell injections for the face during the first weeks, and after the disappearance of the side effects of swelling and redness, more will appear. While the final result appears after completing the required number of sessions, as determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
How long do the results of stem cells injections last?
The process of injecting stem cells into the skin is distinguished by the fact that its results are long-term, as it may reach a period of two to three years. However, this depends on the patient's age, following a healthy routine, and not going back to smoking, sun exposure, or bad skin habits.
Number of skin stem cell injection sessions
Determining the number of skin stem cells injection sessions in Hurghada is done by a plastic surgeon, as it differs from one person to another according to the condition of his skin and when it is damaged and tissue damage. Therefore, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic determines the number of stem cells injection sessions, according to the condition of each patient. Doctors often recommend 3 to 6 sessions.
Integration of more than one technique with stem cell injections for the face
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada may perform other cosmetic techniques in conjunction with the stem cell injection technique. One of the most important of these techniques is the mesotherapy technique, which stimulates the production of collagen, which nourishes the skin and regenerates cells, because it takes place in more than one layer of the skin.
- Laser technology can also be combined, which stimulates the skin to renew cells and tighten the skin, which helps in getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines, as well as treating sagging skin.
- In addition to the possibility of Botox injections with stem cell injection sessions. All these technologies enhance the outcome of stem cells, accelerate results, and contribute to the continuity of results for longer periods, so that you can enjoy more youthful and vibrant skin.
Facial stem cells injection doctors in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic provides the best facial stem cell injection doctors in Hurghada. It has an integrated medical team with the best plastic surgeons and the best Dermatologists Those with the highest qualifications and certificates. Nadara Clinic is also characterized by the presence of the latest international technologies used in skin beautification and treatment of all skin diseases, as well as plastic surgery.
In addition to the presence of many services and cosmetic treatments such as cosmetic injections such as Sculptra injection, The needle of freshness, Glutathione needles, Collagen injection for the skin, Baby Glow, Gallipro injectionAmber needle, Autologous fat injection and also Hyaluronic injection. You will find the latest technology and medical devices as well as laser devices such as Quanta Duet Laser, Keyswitched laser, Excimer laser, Carbon dioxide laser and fractional laser. Also there are all kinds laser hair removal To suit all skin tones.
In addition, there is a treatment for all skin diseases according to the latest technologies and treatments such as: Vitiligo treatment, Hair psoriasis treatment, Genital warts treatment and leather acacia, Eczema treatment, Facial capillary treatment, Oily skin treatment for men. There is also the best plastic surgeon in Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where you can perform all plastic surgeries, such as body contouringjaw setting, tummy tuck, breast reduction, Treatment of white lines, Cellulite treatment, Varicose veins treatment.
Facial stem cells injection prices
The price of skin stem cells injections in Hurghada depends on several factors, but the price of a stem cell injection session in Hurghada often ranges from 500 to 800 Egyptian pounds. Among the most important factors affecting the prices of stem cell injections for the face are the following:
- Skin condition.
- Age of the patient.
- The number of required sessions.
- The competence and experience of the plastic surgeon and his certificates.
- The location and reputation of the beauty clinic and its equipment.
In the end, you can now have a more youthful skin for a long time, free of problems and pigmentation, with stem cell injections at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Stem cell injection is characterized by the fact that it is safe to extract cells from the patient himself. In addition, its benefits are countless, as cells will be renewed and any impurities and skin problems will be treated as soon as the first sessions begin. Contact us now and enjoy glowing skin free of any problems with Nadara Clinic.
How can I book Facial stem cells injection in Hurghada?
When will the results of facial stem cell injections appear?
Initial results appear after the first weeks, and the recovery from side effects takes about 7 to 10 days. Then the final results start to appear gradually.
Are stem cells useful for the skin?
Stem cells have many benefits for the skin, as they are characterized by the presence of proteins that work on cell division, and each cell adapts according to its function. Which helps in regenerating damaged cells, nourishing other tissues and cells, and treating skin problems.
How much is the price of stem cells in Egypt?
The price of stem cells in Egypt varies according to several factors such as the condition of the skin, the number of sessions needed, the competence and experience of the plastic surgeon, the equipment and reputation of the plastic surgery clinic. However, the price of stem cell injections for the face often ranges from 500 to 800 Egyptian pounds.
Is stem cell injection painful?
On the contrary, the process of injecting stem cells is painless and is characterized by the presence of different techniques, from which the doctor chooses what suits the patient's skin condition. Also, the recovery period is short, as you can practice your normal life, but by following the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Local anesthesia can also be used so that you can be more reassured that you will not feel any pain.
Where do we get stem cells from?
We obtain stem cells from several sources, where stem cells can be extracted from the bone marrow of the pelvic bone or hip. It can also be extracted from the fat accumulated in the patient's body or from a sample of the patient's blood. But then the stem cells are purified and separated and placed in a suitable environment for reproduction until the date of injection.