Are you looking for the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada? There is no need to search much, as Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best lip filler doctors to guarantee you full, more feminine and attractive lips. Filler has become the ideal solution for getting plump lips, but you must choose the best Dr. Filler in Hurghada to get the most accurate and safe results.
In addition, the filler helps eliminate signs of aging and gives the lips freshness and a more vibrant natural color. The lip filler injection doctor at the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will choose the best type of lip filler that suits your condition so that you can enjoy unparalleled lips. In this article, we will tell you what you should know about lip filler, the materials used in filler injections, and how you can maintain the results of lip filler for as long as possible.
What are lip fillers?
Lip fillers or lip fillers are non-surgical cosmetic procedures. It relies on injecting filler materials under the skin, which helps to make the lips fuller. The idea of lip filler injection depends on the use of substances that fill the spaces between cells and tissues, making the lips fuller and more youthful. In addition, it works to correct the appearance of asymmetrical lips, as well as restore their youth and attractive natural color. In addition, filler is used in many other places on the face and body with high efficiency, such as facial filler, nose filler, cheek filler, under-eye filler...etc.
Nadara Clinic also provides you with many types of lip fillers, and the most effective is lip filler hyaluronic acid.. It gives the lips softness, smoothness, freshness and vitality. While there are other fillers, such as collagen injections, which have many benefits for the skin, many still prefer to use hyaluronic because it is safer and contains natural materials. Lip filler doctors also use different lip augmentation fillers, such as the autologous fat injection process, which uses fat extracted from the human body and then injected into the lips. In addition, there are ways to inject lip fillers according to the desired shape, such as the Russian lip filler, which relies on raising the middle part of the lips to give them a heart shape.
Types of lip fillers
- Juvederm, Luberne, and Restylane: the most commonly used types of lip fillers, as they are more lasting.
- Volbella and Raven: gives more accurate results and makes the lips naturally full.
- Fuller: It is characterized by its long lasting duration of up to 18 months.
Advantages of lip filler or lip plumping with filler
- Getting rid of signs of aging.
- Get full lips and plump, attractive natural lips.
- Enjoy an attractive feminine appearance.
- Safe operation.
- You will not need a recovery period.
- Natural materials are used that do not irritate the skin or cause allergies.
The ideal candidate for lip filler injections
Lip filler is a safe, non-surgical cosmetic procedure, but with the choice of the best lip filler doctor in Hurghada. Candidates for lip injections are as follows:
- Any person over the age of 18 years.
- Those who have low lip corners and need to raise their lip corners.
- People with small lips.
- Those who have signs of aging on the lips.
- Who have asymmetry in the size of the lips.
- Lip filler should not be performed on pregnant or breastfeeding women or those suffering from cancer or chronic diseases such as diabetes or heart disease.
How do you find the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada?
You will find many dermatologists and cosmetic doctors who inject lip fillers, but it is preferable to choose a lip filler doctor who specializes in this procedure. Therefore, there are the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada, Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetic surgery, who have certificates in the field of cosmetic injections. In addition to the practical and scientific experience enjoyed by lip filler doctors at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. In addition, the lip filler doctors at Nadara Clinic are distinguished by their precision in performing lip filler injections to suit each case and its needs in terms of the type of filler, the amount of filler, and the places where the filler is injected in the lips.
You can search for the Nadhara website on the Internet or on social media sites to learn about patient reviews and opinions about lip filler injections. You can also know the satisfaction rate of those who underwent lip filler injections at the Nadhara Center at the hands of the best lip doctors in Hurghada. Also search for before and after pictures of filler injections and you will find the best results of dazzling lip filler.
If you are a resident of Hurghada, you can find doctors specializing in lip fillers near you, as well as the best offers from lip fillers. You can easily visit the Nadara Clinic, as its location is easily accessible and its address is the main Al-Nasr Street, in front of Al-Kahf Street, above the Engineers Syndicate, fourth floor. You can consult the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada and enjoy the amazing results with full, attractive lips.
How do lip filler doctors in Hurghada choose the type of filler?
There are many types of lip fillers, as well as different brands of filler injections, which contain both collagen and hyaluronic acid. There are also plasma injections with filler injections together, so you must consult a specialist filler injection doctor with scientific and practical experience to obtain the best results. Lip filler doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic will choose the best lip filler according to the problem you suffer from and the desired lip shape.
The first consultation with Dr. Filler Al-Shafaif in Hurghada
Lip filler injections can be performed in a hospital, clinic, or equipped medical center, but you must choose the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada to obtain the desired results. In the first consultation with the best lip filler doctor in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology , the following will happen:
- The doctor will ask you about your medical history and any diseases you suffer from or treatments you are taking.
- Tell the doctor exactly the problem you are suffering from, as well as the shape of the lips you want or the results you aim for from the injections.
- The doctor will take your facial measurements to determine the appropriate lip size, the number of lip filler injections used, and the locations of their injections.
- Lip filler doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic are distinguished by the fact that they will listen to all your questions and answer them accurately. Therefore, ask the doctor about everything you want to know about lip filler injections, as well as the type that is appropriate for you, the expected results after the injection procedure, as well as temporary side effects.
- The first consultation with Dr. Lip Filler in Hurghada will help you build realistic perceptions of what the lips will look like after filler injections. John is an exaggeration.
Lip filler injections with the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada
We will take you on a journey to learn all the stages of filler injections and how to prepare for lip filler injections? What will happen during the procedure? As well as the doctor’s instructions that must be followed after lip plumping with filler in Hurghada.
Instructions before injecting the lips with filler
- Conduct an allergy test for the filler that Dr. Lip Filler in Hurghada prescribed for you, especially in the case of collagen injections.
- Exposure to direct sunlight should be avoided before the procedure.
- Stop taking steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as medications containing aspirin to avoid blood thinning.
- If you are taking vitamins, nutritional supplements, or even herbal supplements, you must stop taking them at least three weeks before the procedure.
- Stop smoking before the procedure as it will not achieve the desired results.
- You should not use creams, beauty products or makeup on the lips and the skin surrounding the mouth before the procedure.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water to maintain internal hydration of the skin and prevent dryness.
- Avoid hair removal by any means before performing lip filler injections in Hurghada so as not to irritate the skin and cause complications.
How to inject lip filler in Hurghada
Lip filler injections will be performed at the Nadhara Center by the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada. The process of lip augmentation or lip plumping may take about 15-20 minutes and then you will get perfect, attractive and naturally full lips. This video includes the following steps for lip filler injection:
- The plastic surgeon cleans the lips well before performing lip filler injections.
- The filler doctor determines the injection sites in the lips.
- The doctor numbs the injection sites with local anesthesia, whether by injecting a local anesthetic or anesthetic cream. The doctor waits half an hour for the anesthetic to take effect.
- The doctor uses very thin needles to inject lip filler.
- If you choose hyaluronic acid lip filler, your doctor may use hyaluronidase to break down the hyaluronic acid. This procedure will help spread the hyaluronic acid filler into the tissues or area where the lips are to be plumped.
- The lip filler doctor will massage the injection sites in order to distribute the filler evenly to avoid the occurrence of filler clumps.
Side effects after lip filler injections
After undergoing lip filler injections in Hurghada with the best lip filler doctors at Nadara Beauty Center, you will feel temporary side effects. However, these effects will disappear within three to five days, and the filler injection doctor’s instructions must be followed to avoid complications. These side effects include the following, such as:
- Swollen lips.
- Lip redness.
- The appearance of bruises at the lip injection sites.
- Simple pain.
Dr. Lip Filler's instructions after lip injections
In order to get the best lip filler results, you must follow the advice of the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada. The most important of these instructions after lip filler injections are the following:
- You can use ice cubes to make cold compresses to reduce swelling and pain.
- Take antibiotics, medications, or creams prescribed by your lip filler doctor.
- Always moisturize the lips with the creams that the filler doctor prescribed for you. Moisturizing the lips helps in the success of filler injections.
- Avoid pressure or friction on the lips.
- Get used to sleeping on the back.
- Avoid wearing cosmetics for two weeks after lip filler injection.
- Avoid hot water while showering or washing your face, as well as staying away from steam baths.
- Do not use straws when drinking.
- Avoid hot or spicy drinks.
- Avoid kissing so as not to put pressure on the lips.
- Take care not to be exposed to sunlight.
- Brush your teeth very carefully or use another method to clean your lips during this period.
- Avoid smoking.
- Do not take medications that contain aspirin, ibuprofen, or anti-inflammatory drugs that prevent blood clotting.
- Avoid exerting yourself, doing strenuous activities, or exercising.
Expected results during the recovery period
The results will appear immediately after the injection and you will enjoy full lips, but with some of the side effects we mentioned. But you can live your life normally by following Dr. Filler's instructions.
Final results of lip filler injections in Hurghada
The results will appear more clearly after the filler injection in Hurghada about a week until the recovery period has ended and the temporary side effects of swelling, redness or bruising have disappeared. The results may last longer if you adhere to the plastic surgeon’s instructions.
How long do lip filler results last in Hurghada?
How long the results of lip filler will last depends on following the instructions of the lip filler doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. However, the results of lip filler often last up to 18 months.
How to maintain lip filler results for a longer period
- Use creams and cosmetics rich in hyaluronic acid.
- Avoid cosmetics of unknown origin and ingredients.
- Drink large amounts of water daily.
- Stay away from bad habits such as biting or pulling the lips, etc.
- Avoid steam bath and sauna.
Cases that require immediate consultation with Dr. Lip Filler
If you neglect to search for an experienced and competent lip filler doctor who specializes in cosmetic injections, this may lead to failure of lip injections or the occurrence of complications. Therefore, you should consult the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada as soon as these symptoms appear, such as:
- Lip asymmetry after filler injections.
- Inflammation of the lips and skin irritation.
- The appearance of clumps as a result of the filler not dissolving and spreading.
- Bleeding from the filler injection sites in the lips.
- The appearance of blisters and pimples.
- Infection occurs as a result of choosing a clinic that is not reputable, which leads to complications due to lack of good sterilization.
- Damage to blood vessels.
The difference between Russian lip filler and traditional lip filler
Many women wonder what is the difference between traditional filler and Russian filler? The lip filler injection doctor in Hurghada will determine which type of filler is suitable for the shape you want to achieve. The shape of the lips differs from the traditional filler from the Russian filler.
If you want completely full lips, the lip filler injection doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic injects traditional lip filler into the corners of the lips, which helps in plumping them and raising their corners. The filler doctor may also perform lip contouring with filler, where the lips appear naturally defined without the need to use cosmetic lip contouring.
Whereas, if your goal is to have heart-shaped lips, meaning that the middle of the lips is full in a way that resembles a heart. In this case, lip filler injection doctors use Russian lip filler, which is injected into the middle of the lips.
The results in both cases are impressive, as you will get attractively full lips, whether they are heart-shaped with Russian filler or completely puffy lips. You must also follow the instructions of Dr. Lip Filler at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea for the results to last.
Lip filler prices
If you are wondering how much does lip filler cost? There is no need to worry because the Nadara Clinic provides you with the best offers for lip fillers, as well as when performing treatment and cosmetic services at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic. The price of lip filler injections often ranges from 2,850 Egyptian pounds to 3,500 Egyptian pounds. Also, the cost of lip filler that uses hyaluronic acid is relatively cheaper than other types. However, there are several factors that determine the cost of lip fillers in Hurghada, the most important of which are the following:
- Lip shape and thickness.
- The amount of filler and the number of filler injections used.
- Type of filler used.
- The brand of filler used.
- The fame and reputation of the cosmetic clinic.
- The level of health service in the filler injection clinic.
- Testimonials and experience of the lip filler injection doctor.
The best lip filler clinic in Hurghada
Lip filler is a common cosmetic injection that is found in all cosmetic clinics, hospitals, and beauty centers. However, you must choose the best equipped, sterilized, and reputable beauty clinic that keeps up with the latest technologies and has the best lip fillers. In addition to the presence of the best lip filler doctors there to obtain natural results and plump lips in an attractive feminine shape. Therefore, Nadara Clinic is the best cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea, and the best lip filler clinic as well.
In addition to having the best plastic surgery doctor to perform all cosmetic surgical procedures such as eyelid tightening, Thread lift, Facelift, forehead reduction, removing birthmarks And eyebrow lifting surgery. As well as treating facial veins, Treating facial capillaries, Prominent ear aesthetics Treatment of deviated nose, Rhinoplasty And beautification of the chin...etc. In addition to the possibility of obtaining a slender figure And getting rid of excess fat with Body sculpting operations, body shapingCheek liposuction, cheek slimming.
There is also the best plastic injection doctor in Hurghada in the Nadara Clinic such as Botox injections, Freshness needles for face, Collagen for the skin, Plasma injection for the face. as well Facial stem cell injections, Face fat injection And hyaluronic injections. There is also the best dermatologist and a group of The best dermatology doctors In Hurghada to treat all skin diseases such as Remove the effects of pimples Treating oily skin for men…etc
In addition to being The best skin care sessions such as chemical peeling, fractional laser. There are also the latest international technologies and devices used in removing facial scars. Double chin removal…etc. As well as different types of lasers because of their advantages that eliminate the need for surgical intervention and are used to remove the effects of wounds with a laser, as well as removing the effects of burns with a laser. In addition to Carbon dioxide laser, laser to lighten skin pigmentation, fractional laser for the face, laser rhinoplasty, laser birthmark removal and nose reduction without surgery.
In the end, full lips are one of the most important signs of beauty on a woman's face, so women strive to have attractively full lips. Obtaining full lips has become available in many places, but you must choose the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada to get the best results and naturally full and plump lips at the Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center.
How can I book an appointment with the best lip fillers doctors in Hurghada?
When do the results of lip filler appear?
The results of lip filler appear immediately after the injection, but with some temporary side effects such as swelling and redness, but within 4 to 5 days these effects end and the results appear and improve until the final results appear 4 weeks after the injection.
Does lip filler injection cause pain?
Lip filler injections do not cause pain as they are done under local anesthesia, and when the effect of the anesthesia wears off, you may feel slight pain, but it goes away with the analgesic.
What is the difference between Russian lip filler and traditional lip filler?
Traditional filler relies on plumping the sides and corners of the lips to enlarge them and plump the lips, but Russian lip filler relies on injecting the middle area of the lips, which makes the lips appear heart-shaped.
Are the results of lip filler permanent?
The results of lip filler are temporary and often last for a period ranging from 6 to 18 months, depending on the person’s routine and his or her following Dr. Lip Filler’s instructions.