Carboxy treatment in Hurghada is one of the safe and effective treatments, which has been widely used recently to treat many common problems, such as carboxytherapy to treat dark circles, carboxytherapy to treat stretch marks, and carboxytherapy to tighten sagging, so you can now perform Carboxy treatment in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic provides you with the latest international devices and technologies to treat all skin problems effectively and safely. There are better ones Dermatologists In Hurghada, at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
Carboxytherapy for cellulite, dark circles treatment, skin tone, wrinkles and sagging skin will help you to restore your skin's youth. Therefore, we will tell you everything you need to know about carboxytherapy treatment in Hurghada at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
What is carboxy?
Carboxytherapy is one of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments that has been approved by the FDA. The idea of carboxytherapy depends on pumping carbon dioxide gas into the layers of the skin by means of a fine needle, which stimulates blood circulation and the production of collagen. This also leads to a quick reaction from the body, which is to send more oxygen and increase its flow to this area.
As a result of the flow of oxygenated blood to the layers of the skin into which carbon dioxide has been pumped, this helps nourish the skin, get rid of fluids, and tighten the skin. It also increases skin elasticity and treats pigmentation such as dark circles, wrinkles and acne scars. It also works to break down fat cells, which improves the appearance of the skin and gets rid of cellulite.
Uses of Carboxy in Hurghada
We also mentioned that carboxytherapy is used to treat many skin problems effectively and safely. Among its most important uses are:
- Carboxy is used for dark circles.
- Stretch marks treatment.
- Carboxy to tighten sagging.
- Carboxytherapy for cellulite.
- Local fat cracking.
- Psoriasis treatment.
- Unification of skin color.
- Treating bags under the eyes.
- Carboxy crack treatment.
- Chin sculpting.
- Complementary treatment after liposuction.
- Getting rid of sores and varicose veins.
- Alopecia areata treatment.
- Increase skin softness and freshness.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Improve the appearance of the eyelids.
- Removing the effects of acne scars.
- Getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and mouth.
Areas of the body targeted by carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy can be applied to many areas of the body safely as it has been shown to be effective and efficient. Among the most important of these areas are:
- face and neck area.
- under the eye.
- around the eye.
- The chin.
- The arms.
- The abdomen.
Advantages of carboxy in Hurghada
Carboxytherapy has many advantages, such as:
- Safe treatment.
- Effective treatment.
- Fit for all areas of the body.
- There are no risks like surgeries.
- It does not leave scars like other treatments.
- Treats a variety of skin problems.
- Fast results.
- Few side effects compared to other treatments.
doctor's diagnosis of Carboxy in Hurghada
In order to start treatment with carboxytherapy, the doctor must diagnose the condition of the skin and determine whether carboxytherapy is suitable for your condition or not. Therefore, the best dermatologist in Hurghada with practical experience and competence should be tested at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. The doctor will do the following:
- Know your medical history and any medications or creams you use.
- The dermatologist checks the condition of the skin in the targeted areas.
- You can tell the doctor your expectations and your goal from this procedure so that he tells you about the results that can be reached.
Doctor's instructions before performing carboxytherapy in Hurghada
- Avoid exposing the skin to sunlight or apply sunscreen before the procedure.
- Not taking blood thinners.
- Stop taking vitamins and supplements.
- Do not apply creams, skin care products, or cosmetics before the procedure.
- Avoid smoking so as not to affect the results of carboxy in Hurghada.
- Do not remove hair with any hair removal method before undergoing carboxytherapy.
Carboxytherapy device in Hurghada
Carboxy technology is used in Hurghada, Egypt, in many cosmetic treatments, as it dispenses with surgical procedures and their risks. We also mentioned that the carboxytherapy device is used in Hurghada, Egypt, to treat many skin problems. We will mention the most famous problems that the carboxytherapy device has proven effective in treating.
- The dermatologist cleans the target area.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada uses a local anesthetic so that the patient does not feel tingling.
- A tube containing carbon dioxide gas is connected to the flow regulator to sterile plastic tubes with a filter to remove impurities from it, at the end of which is a fine needle.
- A dermatologist at Nadara Clinic injects a fine needle with carbon dioxide gas under the skin. Which leads to its spread in the nearby tissues, and this leads to the body's reaction by sending oxygen-laden blood to the target area.
- The carboxytherapy session time varies according to the size of the area to be treated, but it usually takes 15 to 30 minutes, according to each case.
- The doctor sets the date for the next session to follow up on the results of carboxy in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
Side effects after a carboxytherapy treatment in Hurghada
As we mentioned before, carboxytherapy is a safe treatment and does not cause many side effects, but it is temporary and minor and goes away quickly. However, care must be taken to follow the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among these side effects are:
- Swelling of the target area.
- Slight redness in the injected area.
- The appearance of minor bruises that disappear quickly.
- Feeling of heat in the areas that have been injected with carbon dioxide.
Tips after using the carboxy in Hurghada
In order to get the best results and reach your expectations, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. The carboxy device must follow these instructions after doing such as:
- Avoid showering or washing the target area for 24 hours after the session.
- Do not be exposed to the scorching sun, so as not to cause serious complications.
- Do not apply creams or skin care products to the targeted areas.
- Do not go back to smoking again so as not to affect the recovery period.
- Use the moisturizing creams prescribed to you by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic to moisturize the areas that have been injected with carboxy.
- Avoid rubbing against the skin in the target area.
The number of carboxy sessions in Hurghada
The number of carboxytherapy sessions in Hurghada varies according to the condition of the skin, as well as the area to be treated and its size.
- Cellulite removal: Carboxytherapy for cellulite takes 15 to 20 sessions.
- Cumulative fat removal: Carboxy slimming sessions take about 4 to 6 sessions. Also, fat under the chin.
- Getting rid of belly fat: It takes about 10 to 12 sessions to dissolve belly fat by the carboxy slimming device.
- Carboxytherapy to treat dark circles under the eyes: Carboxytherapy for dark circles requires 4 to 6 sessions.
- Carboxy for cracks: You can treat cracks with carboxy and the number of sessions required is from 10 to 15 sessions.
The results of the capoxy session in Hurghada
The result of carboxytherapy may appear in Hurghada after the second session, but this differs from one case to another depending on the condition of the skin, the age of the patient, and the body's response to the treatment with carboxytherapy. But by completing the number of sessions that the dermatologist and cosmetologist determines for you at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, you will get a more youthful complexion free of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin. It will also get rid of dark circles, skin pigmentation, and acne scars. In addition to getting rid of white stretch marks as well as red stretch marks and cellulite.
How long does the results of the carboxy session last?
The results of the carboxytherapy sessions last for a long time, according to the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada, Egypt. However, it often lasts for more than 6 months, and a session is performed at intervals to maintain the result.
Carboxy sessions at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best dermatologist in Egypt The best skin clinic in Hurghada. Where you can perform carboxy sessions to treat many problems such as:
1- Carboxy session for dark circles
Carboxytherapy for dark circles is one of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments that is commonly used to get rid of pigmentation under the eyes. In addition to its usefulness in getting rid of wrinkles around the eye and sagging eyelids, it works to lighten the skin and give it smoothness and freshness to combat the signs of skin aging. Among the reasons for the appearance of dark circles are some diseases such as anemia or thyroid gland, eye fatigue, sleep disorders, lack of care for the skin around the eye, accumulation of cosmetics under the eye, exposing the area under the eye to sunlight for long periods and age. In addition to the delicacy of the skin under the eye and the appearance of blood vessels below it.
Carboxy sessions for dark circles help in the flow of blood carrying oxygen to the area of the dark circles under the eye, which helps in nourishing the skin under the eye. Increasing collagen production also leads to increased skin elasticity and regeneration of skin tissues, which makes it get rid of toxins and fluids that lead to bags under the eyes. So this leads to unifying skin tone and getting rid of pigmentation. You must also undergo a sufficient number of sessions to be determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada. The number of sessions may reach from 4 to 6 sessions, according to each case and the extent of damage to the area under the eye.
2- Carboxytherapy for cellulite
Carboxy is one of the best treatments for cellulite, which distorts the appearance of the skin in the buttocks area, especially for women. This leads to the appearance of the skin in the form of zigzags and the appearance of the skin in an undesirable appearance. Among the reasons for the occurrence of cellulite, cellulite occurs when fat cells accumulate in an unorganized manner, pressing on the upper layer below the skin below the dermis layer, with the connective tissues linking the muscles and the skin by pulling the skin down. As a result, cellulite appears.
Carboxytherapy sessions for cellulite help to get rid of the fat pressure accumulated below the dermis layer by stimulating blood circulation and collagen. As a result, collagen helps in cell regeneration and improves skin appearance. Carboxylate also breaks down fat cells, which helps reduce the pressure of fat cells on the dermis layer.
3- Carboxy to tighten sagging
Many people suffer from sagging skin, which leads to an asymmetric body appearance, whether for men or women. The skin may sag in many areas such as the neck, face, cheeks, arms, abdomen, and buttocks. Among the most important causes of sagging skin are age, muscle weakness, weight gain, sudden weight loss, lack of collagen production, skin inelasticity, prolonged exposure to sunlight, skin loss of moisture, lack of drinking water, and neglect of skin hydration and care. But you can solve all these problems with Carboxy.
If you suffer from sagging skin in any area of your body, you do not need to worry, as you can now tighten the skin and treat its sagging without surgical intervention. Where a dermatologist with experience and practical competence should be chosen at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
4- Carboxy for stretch marks
Stretch marks are among the things that bother many women, especially men. But you can now, at Nadara beauty center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, use the Carboxy device to treat stretch marks. It is effective in combating many skin problems. Where stretch marks occur as a result of rapid weight loss or rapid weight gain. This causes the skin to crack and become thinner, and blood vessels appear underneath. So at first the color of the stretch marks will be red and with time the blood vessels constrict and then the color of the stretch marks will become white.
Therefore, the carboxy device for stretch marks stimulates the production of collagen, which helps in cell regeneration and the secretion of elastin, which helps in skin elasticity, as well as in the treatment of stretch marks.
5- Carboxytherapy injections for weight loss
Many people resort to surgeries to get rid of accumulated fat, but there are many risks. However, you can get rid of excess weight by injecting carboxytherapy for slimming and doing a number of sessions determined by the plastic doctor at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Carboxy slimming injection works to decompose and dissolve fat, which works to sculpt the body in a consistent way after completing the number of carboxy sessions, which often ranges from 10 to 12 sessions, depending on each case.
6- Carboxy injection for cracks
During pregnancy, a lot of changes occur in the body as a result of weight gain. It causes cracks in the skin and reduces collagen and elastin, which leads to deformation of the skin’s appearance. You will not be able to do any treatments during pregnancy, as it is forbidden to do skin peeling sessions or any other cosmetic treatments.
But with carboxy injections for cracks, skin cells will regenerate as well as produce more collagen and elastin to increase skin elasticity and hydration.
The price of carboxy in Hurghada
The price of carboxy sessions in Egypt depends on several factors. Among the most important factors that determine the prices of carboxy in Hurghada are:
- Skin condition.
- Patient age.
- The number of sessions.
- The experience, certificates and competence of the attending physician.
- The beauty clinic and its equipment with the latest equipment and patient reviews for it.
Persons who are not candidates for carboxy in Hurghada
Carboxytherapy is a safe and effective treatment for many problems, but there are some cases that should not be subjected to this procedure, such as:
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- who suffer from heart disease.
- Patients with venous thrombotic diseases and blood vessels.
- People with obesity.
- The presence of wounds or active acne in the targeted area.
- People with viral or bacterial skin diseases.
- People with kidney failure.
- who suffer from high blood pressure.
In the end, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea strives for the patient to reach the highest degree of satisfaction with his appearance and the condition of his skin and complexion. You will enjoy many benefits after having carboxy in Hurghada with a skin free of pigmentation, dark circles and acne scars with carboxytherapy for the face. You will also restore the youth of your skin and get rid of wrinkles and fine lines in the face. In addition to body treatments and carboxy body sculpting for slimming, getting rid of cellulite, and tightening sagging skin in the buttocks, as well as in the chin and neck area.
Do not hesitate to perform a carboxy session, book the offer, book now at the Nadara clinic, to achieve your goal, combat the signs of skin aging, and improve the appearance of the skin and the entire body at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book an appointment for carboxy in Hurghada?
When does the result of carboxy appear?
The results of the carboxy in Hurghada begin to appear after the second session. But this differs from one patient to another depending on the condition of the skin and the extent of its damage. As well as the age of the patient as well as the experience and competence of the doctor. While the final result appears after the end of all sessions, as determined by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. After that, periodic sessions must be held every 3 to 6 months, depending on each case.
What are carboxy sessions for slimming?
The carboxy device is used to treat many skin and body problems. One of the most important of these treatments is the use of carboxy for cellulite, as well as carboxy for dark circles. In addition to carboxytherapy to tighten sagging, as well as carboxytherapy for slimming, carboxytherapy for slimming is an effective treatment that does not require surgery, so it is safe and common. The patient often needs 15 to 20 carboxytherapy sessions to lose weight, according to the evaluation of the plastic surgeon in Hurghada.
What are the benefits of carboxy injection?
There are many benefits of using carboxytherapy injections in the field of cosmetics and skin care. Among the most important benefits of carboxy for dark circles, as well as carboxy for tightening sagging, carboxy for cellulite, carboxy for cracks, carboxy for treating acne scars and pigmentation, getting rid of facial wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth and eyes, as well as carboxy for slimming and breaking up accumulated fat. In addition to its advantages, it is safe and effective.
What is carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that relies on the use of a device to pump carbon dioxide gas through a tube after it has been sterilized and filtered from impurities. Then it is injected with fine needles into the targeted areas of the body. As a result, the body reacts, which is to increase the flow of oxygen-laden blood to these areas, which works to nourish the skin, stimulate collagen, increase skin elasticity, cell renewal, and get rid of fluids and impurities from the skin.
How do I get rid of dark circles under the eye?
You can get rid of dark circles by performing carboxy in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. As carbon dioxide injection increases the flow of oxygen to the target area, which works to renew skin cells, unify skin color, and increase skin freshness and elasticity.