Radio Frequency in Hurghada is one of the latest technologies that have been discovered to be effective in the world of cosmetology, which eliminates the need for surgical operations, as it works to treat many skin problems such as sagging, wrinkles, melting fat, increasing elasticity and youthfulness of the skin. So if you are looking for a treatment that is effective and does not have risks like surgeries, Nadara Clinic offers you the best Frequency radios. Where you can have radio frequency sessions with the best plastic surgeons in the best beauty clinic in Hurghada Nadara Clinic.
In addition to the various uses of the device, where the radio frequency device is used for slimming and body sculpting, and for the treatment of cellulite and double chin. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact Nadara Clinic, as it keeps pace with the latest international technologies and modern devices in the world of cosmetics, in order to reach the maximum degree of satisfaction with your appearance.
What is a radio frequency?
The radio frequency device is one of the latest international technologies that have proven effective in tightening the skin, getting rid of sagging, and many other benefits. Radiofrequency technology has also been approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat facial wrinkles without surgery.
The idea of the RF radio frequency device is also based on the release of electromagnetic radio waves at certain frequencies that are absorbed by the skin to be converted into thermal energy. This makes the cells heat up to 40 and 45 degrees Celsius. This leads to production Fibroblasts More numbers of collagen fibers, and the result is an increase in skin elasticity, tightening sagging, and eliminating wrinkles. In addition to dissolving and decomposing surface fats. So the device is called physical biostimulation device.
Radio Frequency is an old device, but it was used for other purposes, such as treating hemorrhage and blood vessel thrombosis. However, its effectiveness has recently been discovered in transferring thermal energy, which stimulates the production of collagen needed to treat signs of skin aging. Different types of frequency radios appeared, which dispense with surgical operations and their risks. This technique is applied to many places in the body such as the face, under the eyes, around the mouth, cheeks, chin, arms, abdomen, as well as the thighs and buttocks.
Types of Frequency RF radios
As we mentioned, many frequencies radios appeared, as the characteristics of each device differ according to its power distribution. Among the most important radios are Frequency such as Pellevé, Exilis®, Thermage®,, Aurora SR®, Polaris WR®, Venus Legacy®, Aluma, Accent. It has been categorized into several categories:
- Radio frequency is unipolar.
- Bipolar radio frequency.
- Radio Frequency Multipole.
How does radio frequency treatment work?
Electromagnetic radiation from the device targets the deep layers of the skin, which absorbs waves at certain frequencies. Radio frequency waves depend on heating the deep layers of the skin by converting to high heat energy without causing damage to the tissues. High heat leads to the reproduction of collagen in more concentrations, tightening of tissues and sagging, as well as the decomposition of fat. It is used for the cellulite area, as it speeds up the metabolism and improves blood circulation. But you may need more than one radio frequency session, and this is what the plastic surgeon will determine for you at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
radio frequency treatment uses in Hurghada
There are many effective uses of the radiofrequency device as it targets the dermis in many different areas of the body. It is used in many treatments such as:
- Elimination of wrinkles.
- Skin Tightening.
- Getting rid of a double chin.
- Treatment of white lines.
- Treating red lines.
- Hide scars.
- Getting rid of sagging skin.
- Cellulite treatment.
- Improve blood circulation in the skin.
- Vaginal sagging treatment.
- Cellulitis treatment.
Candidates for Radio Frequency RF Treatment
The use of the radio frequency device is safe and effective for many cases, but there are some cases that should not be subjected to this treatment, such as:
- Those over the age of 18 can receive radiofrequency treatment.
- Those who do not suffer from chronic diseases that affect treatment.
- In the case of prominent scars as a result of acne or wounds on the face.
- Sagging of the skin in the arms or the face and neck, so Radio Frequency is used to lift the face instead of Surgical facelift.
- who suffer from double chin.
- With suffer from sagging skin of the eyelids or cheeks or sweet mouth.
- After childbirth, Radio Frequency is used for the vagina to tighten sagging and tissues.
- Those who have local obesity in some areas of the body, such as the abdomen, where radiofrequency is used for abdomen and body sculpting.
Diagnosis by radio frequency treatment doctor
Radiofrequency treatment is safe, but in order to reach your goal of the sessions, choose a radio frequency session doctor with experience, practical and scientific competence. Nadara Clinic brings you freshness The best dermatologists in Hurghada There is also a selection of doctors with high qualifications and high certificates. The plastic surgeon in Hurghada will do the following:
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic will ask you about your medical history and any treatments you are taking.
- The doctor examines the skin and the areas of your body that need treatment.
- The doctor will determine whether or not other treatments will be combined with radio frequency.
- The plastic surgeon may take pictures of the skin condition before and after the radio frequency treatment.
radio frequency doctor's instructions before the session
- Avoid exposing the skin to sunlight.
- Do not take blood thinners such as aspirin.
- Quit smoking because it has negative effects on the skin and its recovery.
- Drink appropriate amounts of water.
- Avoid applying creams or skin care products, as well as cosmetics, to the skin.
- Avoid removing hair from the targeted areas so as not to cause skin irritation.
radio frequency treatment sessions in Hurghada
If you are going to a Radio Frequency session in Hurghada, we will tell you all about the Radio Frequency sessions, including the steps to conduct them, as well as their side effects and the instructions of the doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada before and after.
Steps for Radio Frequency session in Hurghada
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic sterilizes the targeted area with medical solutions.
- The area is anesthetized with a local anesthetic cream and the doctor waits for half an hour for the anesthetic to take effect.
- A gel is placed on the area on which the device will be passed in order to help it move easily and not feel hot with the cooling gel.
- The doctor determines the appropriate temperature for the patient's condition and the area to which it is applied.
- The cosmetologist makes circular motions using the traditional radiofrequency device. While in the case of the bipolar radiofrequency device, one of the electrodes is used under the patient's skin, while the other electrode is used to generate electricity with heat.
- The session may last from half an hour to an hour depending on the area to which it is applied. Where in the case of Radio Frequency for the arms it may take 30 minutes. While in the case of the Radio Frequency device for slimming the thighs area, it may last for an hour.
- In the end, the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will determine the date of the next session and the number of sessions needed, according to your condition. You often need a number of 4 to 8 sessions, and it must be preferred between each session and the other at least two weeks.
Side effects after Radio Frequency session in Hurghada
After exposure to electromagnetic waves after a radiofrequency session you will feel some temporary side effects. But by following the instructions of the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, it will disappear within days. Among these effects are:
- Redness of the target area.
- Swelling of the area treated with radiofrequency.
- Feeling the heat of the target area.
- A slight tingling sensation after the anesthetic wears off.
Dr. Radio Frequency tips after the session
You must follow the instructions of Doctor Radio Frequency in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in order to get the best results. Among the most important tips that must be followed are:
- Avoid washing the area after the session for hours until the doctor tells you to.
- Follow a diet low in fats, starches and sugars. Where you can follow up with the best nutritionist in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
- Doing light exercise.
- Drink enough water.
- In the event of swelling, you can consult your doctor to put compresses on the swollen areas.
- Applying moisturizing creams prescribed to you by a plastic surgeon. They often contain collagen to nourish the skin.
- The skin should not be exposed to sunlight. so as not to get burns. You should be careful to apply sunscreen for a month after the session.
Result of radio frequency treatment in Hurghada
In order to reach the desired result, all Radio Frequency sessions must be performed in Hurghada, as determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic, as appropriate for your skin condition. Which ranges from 4 to 8 sessions, and each session is separated by about a month. And you will gradually reach the impressive result, as collagen works to tighten the skin and regenerate tissues to treat various skin problems in the targeted areas, such as cellulite and sagging skin. You will also notice the smoothness of your skin after the first month after the first session. The result will last up to 6 months from the last session, but you must follow the instructions of Dr. Radio Frequency in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
Radio frequency technology features
There are many advantages to performing Radio Frequency sessions in Hurghada, as it is distinguished from other cosmetic procedures, such as:
- The rapid appearance of results after the first session, immediately after the disappearance of side effects.
- There are no risks such as plastic surgeries to tighten the skin and sagging as a result of age or liposuction as a result of weight gain.
- Results that last for up to 6 months, following the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Minor side effects.
- There are no painful sensations, just a slight tingling.
- It is considered a safe and effective treatment.
- There is no need for a recovery period and you can return to work immediately, following the instructions of the doctor.
- Improving lymphatic drainage to cleanse your body of toxins.
- Improve blood circulation to nourish the skin.
- Stimulating collagen production naturally nourishes the deep layers of the skin.
Benefits of Radio Frequency for the skin
- Droopy eyelids treatment.
- Increase collagen production around the lips.
- Hide fine lines in women as a result of smoking.
- Tighten sagging skin on the abdomen, arms, neck and buttocks.
- Breast lift.
- Tighten the skin around the eye.
- Getting rid of dark circles as well as puffiness around the eye.
- Eyebrow lift without surgery.
- Jaw sculpting and improving the appearance of a double chin.
- Reducing the effects of pigmentation as a result of acne scars.
- Get rid of red and white stretch marks.
- Eliminate signs of aging from skin wrinkles, smile lines, and sagging skin.
- Increase skin elasticity.
- Dissolve excess filler.
- Unification of skin color.
Complications should consult a doctor as soon as they occur
Some side effects may occur after a radiofrequency session in Hurghada in the case of choosing a plastic surgery clinic or a plastic and dermatologist who has no experience. But you must consult a doctor immediately after the occurrence of these symptoms, such as:
- Blisters appear at the target site.
- The appearance of spots or ulcers in the area.
Best radio frequency treatment Doctor in Hurghada
If you are looking for the best radio frequency doctor to tighten sagging, you can now get the best radio frequency service with the best plastic doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics. Radio Frequency technology in Hurghada is one of the latest technologies that entered the world of cosmetology, as it was used for other purposes, while now Radio Frequency for slimming RF, as well as using Radio Frequency device service to tighten sagging, is one of the most common uses of radio frequencies. In addition, Nadara Clinic in Hurghada keeps pace with all scientific and technical developments in order to contribute to reaching your goal and enjoying life.
We also mentioned that radio frequency treatment sessions in Hurghada have many benefits in combating the signs of aging, and most of radio frequency treatment sessions are aimed at tightening sagging as a result of age. In addition to the uses of the radio frequency device for slimming, which eliminates the need for Liposuction operations And sculpting the body in ways that have the risks of surgery. But you can now enjoy life with a slender body after all radio frequency sessions for slimming. You can also enjoy taut skin and a face free of sagging with the best doctor, Radio Frequency device, to tighten sagging in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
radio frequency treatment cost in Hurghada
The price of Radio Frequency sessions in Hurghada depends on several factors, such as:
- Skin condition.
- Patient age.
- The number of sessions needed to reach the goal of sessions.
- The aim of the radio frequency sessions, whether it is radio frequency for slimming, or using the radio frequency device service to tighten sagging skin, radio frequency for the face, or radio frequency to tighten sagging arms and others.
- radio frequency treatment type: unipolar, bipolar or tripolar.
- The experience, competence, qualifications, and certificates of the Radio Frequency doctor determine the price of the session.
- Beauty clinic, equipment, reputation and service ratings.
In the end, the radiofrequency device is one of the latest safe technologies that gives effective and fast results in treating many skin problems and weight gain without surgical intervention. It also treats skin pigmentation and unifying its color, as well as getting rid of acne scars by using a radio frequency device in Hurghada. Therefore, you can now contact us if you want to get the best version of you with a toned figure and tight skin free of signs of aging and aging with the best radio frequency doctors in Hurghada.
How can I book radio frequency treatment in Hurghada?
What is radio frequency treatment?
Frequency radio technology is based on the use of a device that emits electromagnetic radio waves at certain frequencies. As a result, the skin absorbs radiation and converts it into thermal energy that heats the deep layers of the skin. Which leads to stimulating collagen production, improving blood circulation, tightening the skin and increasing its elasticity. In addition to the treatment of pigmentation, tissue regeneration and lipolysis, radio frequency is used for weight loss.
What is an RF session?
Radio Frequency is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that heats the deep layers of the skin by absorbing radiation and converting it into thermal energy. It targets the deep layers of the skin and works to heat it, which leads to an increase in the production of collagen and elastin and an increase in blood flow to nourish the skin. In addition to stimulating the lymphatic system to cleanse the body of toxins.
How long do Radio Frequency results last?
The results of the radio frequency sessions last for a period of up to more than 6 months, but the full number of sessions must be performed as prescribed by the plastic and dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada. The number of sessions often ranges from 4 to 8 sessions, depending on each case and the doctor’s discretion. Also, you must follow the instructions of Dr. Radio Frequency after the session to maintain the results for a longer period and follow a diet.
What is RF for slimming?
RF Radio Frequency is used, which is a radio frequency device that heats the layers of skin and accumulated fat. Therefore, it is considered an effective device for slimming, as it works on decomposing fat and tightening sagging skin, which helps to sculpt the body.
Do you use RF sessions for cellulite?
Yes, radiofrequency doctors use RF sessions for cellulite, as it slims the areas that have accumulated fat, and also stimulates the lymphatic system in order for the metabolism to cleanse the body of toxins. Which helps tighten the skin and treat cellulite.
What are the benefits of RF for skin?
There are many benefits of the RF device for the skin, which are getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines in the face, as well as treating sagging skin around the eyes, sagging eyelids, sagging chin and neck. It also treats skin pigmentation and the effects of acne, in addition to increasing the production of collagen and elastin, which works to increase the elasticity and smoothness of the skin. It also treats cellulite, slimming areas that have accumulated fat, and treating sagging arms and the abdomen. Therefore, it is considered one of the most important devices and modern technologies in the world of cosmetics, because it has many uses that replace plastic surgeries.
How many radio frequency treatment sessions do I need?
The dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea will determine the number of sessions required for your case. However, the number of sessions often ranges from 4 to 8. However, 4 weeks must separate each session from the next.