The skin is exposed to many external influences such as dust, sun, acne effects or scars, as well as internal influences such as aging and lack of collagen production, which made it necessary to rejuvenate the skin and stimulate collagen production, so the Amber Needle Freshness Center provides you with a facial in Hurghada. In addition, Nadara Clinic contains all the therapeutic and cosmetic services that you can benefit from. In addition, it is done by the best dermatologists, laser and cosmetologists in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Amber injection is one of the latest technologies used in treating skin problems and imparting freshness and youth to the face. Therefore, do not hesitate to get an effective result after Amber injection to enhance the freshness of the skin with the best plastic medicine doctors in Nadara Clinic.
What is Amber injection?
Amber injection is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that is considered one of the most advanced therapeutic techniques for treating skin problems and rejuvenating them. It relies on amber components from natural materials that help give the face freshness, vitality, and shine.
Certain micro-needles are also used to perform amber injections in the face, as it helps remove impurities stuck in the pores as a result of their influence on many factors that affect their health and purity. Therefore, it stimulates collagen production and also acts as an anti-inflammatory and eliminates brown spots and pigmentation, as well as scars and acne effects.
Recently, the Amber Plus injection for the face appeared, which is considered the latest needle for freshness. Doctors use Amber Plus to treat pigmentation, skin wrinkles and fine lines.
Amber needle components
The Amber injection technique relies on stimulating mitochondria to actively perform their function and repair skin cells, in addition to stimulating collagen production. Among the most important materials that help in doing this are hyaluronic acid at a rate of 1.1% as well as succinic acid by 1.6%. Which is obtained from natural amber extracts. In addition, the chemical and physical properties of amber are preserved, and it is a white crystalline powder.
Benefits of amber injection for the face in Hurghada
There are many benefits for your skin as a result of amber injection to enhance skin glow. Among the most important benefits are:
- Stimulating the skin to produce collagen.
- Regeneration and restoration of skin cells.
- Unify the complexion of the face.
- Eliminate pigmentation and brown spots.
- Getting rid of scars and acne effects.
- Increase skin hydration.
- Treating the effects of acne.
- Eliminate signs of skin aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Getting rid of dark circles under the eye.
- Restore the freshness and vitality of the face.
- Treating the effects of acne and scars.
- Treatment of dark circles around the eyes.
- Skin whitening.
- Skin softening.
- Cleansing pores of dirt, dust, and cosmetic residue.
- Helps improve skin texture and hydration thanks to natural collagen stimulation.
Amber injection features
There are many advantages to the Amber injection procedure to enhance the freshness of the skin, as it is characterized by the following:
- Safe and effective for all skin types.
- Results appear quickly and often appear in most cases after the first two sessions.
- The number of amber injection sessions is small because its results are quick.
- Painless injection using fine needles.
Candidates for amber needle therapy
Amber injection is a safe game, as it is extracted from natural amber. However, you must consult a plastic surgeon and dermatologist before using it, as it does not allow some cases, such as:
- People who suffer from signs of skin aging such as smile lines, forehead wrinkles, and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Those over 25 years old.
- People with pigmentation that distorts the appearance of the face.
- People who have traces of acne and scars.
Amber needle injection sites
- Amber needle for the face.
- Amber injection for dark circles.
- Amber needle injection for hands.
- Amber injection for pigmentation in the face.
- Amber needle for wrinkles around the eye.
Amber injection in Hurghada
How does the Amber injection technique work?
The components of Amber injection stimulate the skin to treat its problems through substances that stimulate the production of collagen, which rejuvenates and nourishes skin cells. These substances also contain distinctive properties that make them lighten the skin and treat its pigmentation. In addition, the substances in the amber needle are antioxidants that protect the skin from external factors. Therefore, all materials in the amber injection work to add freshness and youth to the skin.
Instructions before injecting the amber injection for face in Hurghada
- Choose a hospital, clinic or medical center equipped with the latest technology, with a dermatologist and plastic surgeon with scientific degrees and practical experience. You will find all these advantages at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, where there is the best integrated medical team with great experience.
- Tell your plastic surgeon about your medical history and whether you are taking any medical treatments.
- Cleanse the skin well before going to the clinic.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight two weeks before the injection.
- Stop smoking before and after the session for at least two weeks.
- Do not apply any cosmetics or skin care products before the injection.
- Do not take blood thinners, so that bleeding does not occur during the injection.
- Not removing hair from the face before the session.
- Avoid exfoliating or deep cleaning the skin so that infections, redness and complications do not occur.
- Avoid taking vitamins, nutritional and herbal supplements before the injection.
Amber needle injection steps
- The cosmetic doctor cleans the skin well.
- The doctor determines the places for injections in the face, according to each case.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology uses micro-needles ranging in size from 0.25 to 3 mm.
- The dermatologist and plastic surgeon will schedule the next injection session with you.
Side effects after amber injection
You will feel some temporary side effects, which will disappear quickly with following the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Some of these symptoms are:
- Some bruises appear.
- Slight redness at the injection site.
Instructions after injecting the amber injection for face in Hurghada
In order to reach the best results after injecting the amber needle, you must follow the instructions of the plastic and dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among the most important of these instructions are:
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Do not apply cosmetics or even skin care products.
- Avoid taking any medications without consulting a dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- He used to sleep on his back so as not to cause pressure on the areas where the amber needle was injected.
- Do not expose to heat or warm water.
- Drink adequate amounts of water to help moisturize the skin.
When does the result of the amber needle appear?
The result of amber injections appears in Hurghada after the side effects have disappeared and two or four weeks have passed since the date of the injection. Where the skin begins to recover, renew cells, and treat its problems. The final results appear after conducting all sessions, which are often two sessions, depending on the status of each case. But each session should be separated by about 15 to 20 days. The plastic surgeon at Nadara Center determines the appropriate number of sessions for each case. While in some cases of acne and its effects, you may need 3 to 5 sessions.
Amber saffron injection
It is also called Amber saffron injection. As we mentioned before, the properties of amber and the substances extracted from natural amber, which act as antioxidants, as well as activate cells and restore the skin. Saffron also has many benefits for the skin, so the needle of amber saffron has recently appeared due to its many properties. Where saffron contains kaempferol and quercetin, which are anti-inflammatory substances.
Saffron is also one of the plants that have many benefits for the skin, so it is used to inject the skin with fine needles. So it lightens the skin and dark spots. In addition, saffron has antioxidants as well as vitamin C, and it also has antibacterial properties. Not only that, but they contain important amino acids for collagen formation. Saffron needles can also be injected into the face, neck, hands, abdomen, or areas of stretch lines.
Benefits of saffron amber injection
There are many benefits that you will get for your skin after Amber injection to enhance the freshness of the skin. Among its most important benefits are:
- Intensively moisturize the skin.
- Skin cell regeneration.
- Skin lightening and tone.
- Skin pigmentation treatment.
- Adds freshness and glow to the skin.
- Stimulates the body's production of collagen, which increases the beauty and nourishment of the skin.
- Stimulating the production of elastin, which increases skin elasticity.
- It gives the skin a natural shine.
Steps for injecting saffron amber needle or amber saffron
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic sterilizes and cleans the skin well to prevent infection.
- The dermatologist and cosmetologist determines the places to be injected.
- The target area may be the neck, hands, or even the abdomen for stretch marks. It can also be done in stigmata.
- Fine needles are used, and the plastic surgeon injects the target area several times to create precise, close holes.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics will schedule the next session.
Side effects after injection of amber needle and saffron to the face
You will feel the effects of injections that occur after any cosmetic injection, but with amber and saffron, you will recover faster. Among the most important of these types are:
- slight swelling
- Redness of the target area.
Instructions after injecting the saffron amber needle into the skin
- Take care not to expose the skin to sunlight.
- Drink appropriate amounts of fluids and water.
- Do not expose the skin to friction or pressure.
- Do not apply cosmetics or skin care products before consulting a doctor and fully recovering the skin.
- Avoid applying creams or skin care products except after consulting a plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Do not exert effort or do strenuous exercise.
- Do not remove hair after a session of Amber saffron injection to enhance the freshness of the skin
- Eat healthy food, especially fruits and vegetables, which are rich in vitamins and fiber, which are important for skin recovery.
Number of sessions of saffron amber needle
He will locate a plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea. However, the number of saffron injection sessions often ranges from 4 to 6 sessions, depending on each case. It should also separate each session from one to two weeks.
Amber needle price for skin in Hurghada
If you are wondering about the cost of Amber injection for skin in Hurghada, Amber injection. It should be known that there are many factors that affect the price of the amber needle, as well as whether the amber needle is saffron. Among the most important factors are:
- The condition of the skin and what is in it, whether it is pigmentation, acne scars, or signs of skin aging.
- Certificates and experience of the plastic surgeon.
- Cosmetology clinic location.
- The extent to which the beauty clinic or medical center is equipped with the latest equipment.
the best beauty clinic in Hurghada
- Nadara Clinic is the best integrated medical center to treat skin from all problems as well The best beauty salon. The freshness center is also characterized by keeping pace with the latest technology, as the Italian amber needle is one of the latest freshness needles currently used. Therefore, Nadara Clinic is the first medical center in Egypt to use amber needle injections, as well as saffron needles. In addition to showing its effective results on the patients of Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Which proves that Nadara Clinic is the best beauty clinic in Hurghada that follows the latest medical scientific and technological methods.
- In addition to the presence of the best dermatologist and the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada, where you can achieve all your dreams, whether by surgical or non-surgical methods. There is also a profile injection, which is also called the celebrity needle, as most celebrities use it to hide the signs of aging and regenerate skin cells. In addition to being Hyaluronic injection And plasma injections, as well as filler injections, as well as Botox, which will give you an unparalleled youthful appearance.
- In addition to having Skin Booster sessions And chemical, cold and crystal skin peeling sessions. As well as skin care sessions such as Cinderella and Profound injections Mesotherapy and Dermapen sessions and plasma injection. There is also a treatment for all skin diseases such as vitiligo, melasma, freckles, pigmentation and acne, as well as skin appendages or tinea and shingles.
- You can also take care of your hair by treating hair loss or Hair Transplant Re-germination and treatment of alopecia.
The best plastic surgeon in Hurghada
You will find the best plastic surgeon to perform plastic surgeries such as facelift, forehead reduction, rhinoplasty, otoplasty as well Lip augmentation or minimize it. You can also enlarge the breast or the buttocks, as well as four-dimensional body sculpting or liposuction.
In addition to cosmetic and therapeutic laser services where available Excimer laser and a key-switched laser And other types of modern lasers that are also used For the treatment of varicose veins And tattoo removal And for laser hair removal in Hurghada. Where there are the best hair removal offers at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Numerical doctors also use non-surgical body shaping methods such as liposuction or 3D body sculpting, as well as cryo or Haifu.
In the end, you can now enhance your beauty and rejuvenate your skin with the latest skin rejuvenation needles, which is the Amber skin needle in Hurghada at the Freshness Center. Contact us now to get the best result and a bright, fresh and lively face with amber needle for freshness.
How can I book an appointment for a facial amber needle in Hurghada?
What are the benefits of amber needle for the face?
Amber needle is characterized by treating signs of skin aging and getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines. It also hides dark circles as well as the effects of acne and scars. In addition to unifying skin tone and treating melasma and pigmentation in the skin. The substances in amber regenerate skin cells and stimulate collagen production to nourish the skin.
Is amber needle the best option for skin lightening?
Amber needle is one of the best and safest options, as it depends on amber extracts. Where hyaluronic acid works at 1.1% as well as succinic acid, which contains antioxidants that repair the skin and stimulate collagen. Which helps lighten the skin, eliminate pigmentation and unify skin tone.
How long does the effect of the amber needle last?
The effect of the amber needle lasts for a long time, but it depends on the skin care routine after the amber needle injection was performed at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada. However, you must continue to perform all the amber needle sessions that the plastic surgeon recommends to you, according to your condition, until you reach the best result. However, sessions must be separated by a period of 15 to 20 days.
What are the best facial rejuvenation needles?
Amber needle saffron is considered one of the best needles for freshness, as it works to renew skin cells, and the properties of saffron activate skin cells and blood circulation. Therefore, it is widely used to treat many problems that the skin faces as a result of exposure to various factors, such as pigmentation, acne, or scars, as well as aging and the appearance of wrinkles.
What are the components of saffron amber needle?
Saffron Amber Needle consists of amber extract and saffron extract. Where natural amber consists of hyaluronic acid and succinic acid, which are substances that have very beneficial properties for skin cells, as they activate mitochondria cells and act as antioxidants. So it stimulates collagen production, skin cell restoration, pigmentation treatment and stain effects. Saffron also contains kaempiferol and quercetin, which act as anti-inflammatory. And also one of their properties is stimulating blood circulation and stimulating collagen. Therefore, saffron amber needle is considered one of the most important needles for skin freshness and rejuvenation.
When will the results of the amber needle appear?
The results of the amber needle appear quickly, as it is characterized by the presence of substances that have antioxidant properties, as well as stimulate collagen production to restore the skin.
What is the best beauty clinic for amber injections?
Nadara beauty Clinic is the best clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology the best beauty clinic in Hurghada As well as the best beauty salon, as it contains the latest cosmetic procedures and modern medical techniques to beautify the skin. The best cosmetic medicine doctors in Hurghada and the Red Sea are also located in Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.