Skin color is one of the most important aspects of health and beauty, as your look is affected by many effects, the most important of which is the purity of your skin from pigmentation and impurities, where the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada provides the best ways to lighten and unify the skin color in order to enjoy a healthy look and clear skin free of any pigmentation if you are looking for the best skin center And laser and cosmetics, so Nadara Clinic is the ideal place to achieve your dreams and to unify your skin color in the best medical methods. Not only that, but you will also be in the hands of The best dermatologist in Hurghada Testimony of many patients. Doctors also use the latest medical devices and means appropriate to the condition of each patient after conducting many tests.
Reasons for uneven skin color
There are many factors that lead to the appearance of pigmentation that affects the beauty of your skin, in order for the treatment to be carried out, the cause of uneven skin must be determined. Among the most important of these reasons are the following:
Pathological reasons for uneven skin tone
- Acne effects may be in different places on the body such as the face, upper back and shoulders.
- Freckles are pigmentation that may be annoying and spread in different areas.
- Genetic causes, lead to pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Dark circles leave traces and pigmentation around the eyes.
- Eczema, causes the appearance of pigmentation.
- Malnutrition or anemia, as this lead to a lack of vitamins necessary for the natural renewal of skin cells.
- Sunburn as a result of exposure to harmful sunlight.
- Excessive sweating in certain areas of the body, which leads to the appearance of pigmentation.
- Having a fever.
- Adrenal gland disorders.
Hormonal changes such as:
- During pregnancy, the appearance of pigmentation and pregnancy cost increases in many areas such as the face, shoulders, neck and chest.
- Taking birth control pills, as it leads to changes in hormone levels, which in some cases may lead to the appearance of pigmentation.
- Taking antibiotics and medicines that lead to the appearance of pigmentation.
- Smoking delays the regeneration of the skin and leads to the appearance of pigmentation around the mouth.
- Friction in some areas of the body, especially between the thighs or armpits, which is often the result of weight gain.
- Not cleaning the body and clothes, and also not drying wet areas.
- Wearing tight clothes leads to the tanning of the body.
- Hair removal in ways that damage the skin.
- Use over-the-counter skin creams.
Instructions before unifying skin tone in Hurghada
- Avoid exposure to the sun or use a skincare cream.
- Avoid hair removal before the session for two weeks.
- Stop smoking to avoid complications, at least two weeks before the operation.
- Stop using cosmetics and skin care products in conjunction with the sessions so that complications do not occur.
- Not to have other cosmetic sessions, such as filler injections, Botox or laser injections.
- Avoid the use of medicines containing vitamin A, so as not to cause an interaction between medicines and treatment.
- Inform the doctor of any diseases, especially skin diseases.
- Tell your doctor about any treatments or medications you are taking.
Ways to unify skin tone in Hurghada
There are many ways to unify the skin tone, which the dermatologist will choose the best one for you, but after evaluating the condition of the skin and the reasons for the uneven skin tone, to lighten the skin color and unify its color. One of the best ways to unify skin tone, such as:
Unifying skin color by laser
The laser has made a great medical revolution since its appearance, as it is used in many medical treatments, the most important of which is laser hair removal. acne traces freckles, melasma, lightening and unifying skin color with laser.
How does laser technology work to unify skin color?
When the laser beams are directed at the pigmented area, the skin shots absorb the laser, which leads to breaking the pigmented cells without damaging the rest of the surrounding tissues. Then the pigmented skin cells in this area peel off after one or several sessions.
Where the skin absorbs the laser light and the pigmentation is destroyed by the hot laser without affecting or harming the body tissues surrounding the pigmentation site, then the pigmentation peels off in the treated area after several sessions depending on the color and nature of the skin.
Areas for which laser skin bleaching can be performed
The laser can be used to unify the skin color in Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology for almost all areas of the body, including the face, sensitive areas, chest and legs.
Types of skin toning lasers
The type of laser used for skin resurfacing depends on each patient's condition. Types of laser:
1- Q-switch technology
This technique relies on the use of pulses of light energy between them for a short period of time, so this will help to divide the cells pigmented with melanin. It also does not cause any damage to the tissues adjacent to the treated areas. The result appears immediately and then a layer appears that peels off in a short period.
2- YAG Laser Technology
The YAG laser technology is based on targeting the melanin pigment directly in the skin and is widely used to treat freckles. Remove tattoos, lighten pigmentation, unify skin tone and remove spots.
3- IPL . technology
This technique relies on intense pulsed light, which makes it the most effective technique for unifying skin color with laser.
4- Fraxel Laser Technology
This technique relies on stimulating collagen to nourish the skin and give it elasticity and freshness. Where this technique helps to remove the effects of scars, soften the skin, and lighten and unify the skin tone, in addition to getting rid of wrinkles.
Benefits of using a skin tone laser
The use of laser is characterized by unifying the color of the skin, as it has many benefits, so its use has spread among doctors in abundance. Among the best results, for example:
- Fast and instant results.
- Not causing damage to the tissues adjacent to the treated area.
- Skin whitening.
- The safest skin toning technique.
- Remove pigmented layers of the skin.
- Not feeling pain.
How many sessions does the skin need to unify its color?
The number of laser skin lightening sessions depends on the area of the treated area, as well as the type of pigmentation or spots. In addition to their locations in the body.
Steps for bleaching and unifying skin color with a laser in Hurghada
First: The doctor cleans the area where the skin is to be unified and sterilizes it well.
Second: The patient must wear glasses to protect his eyes from laser radiation.
Third: The doctor begins by directing the laser beams to the area to be treated and to unify the color of the skin therein.
Fourth: The session may take from 15 minutes to 30 minutes, according to the condition of each patient.
Fifth: The doctor places cold compresses on the area whose color has been unified by the laser to relieve pain and swelling.
Instructions after a laser skin color unification session in Hurghada
- Avoid using cosmetics and skin care products.
- Do not expose yourself to direct sunlight or use sunscreen.
- Postponing any cosmetic treatments such as peeling or Botox.
- Avoid removing hair from the treated areas.
- Do not make an effort so as not to sweat.
- Stop smoking so as not to affect the speed of recovery.
- Avoid exposure to heat, hair dryers or steam baths.
Temporary side effects after laser skin tone unification in Hurghada
There will be many temporary side effects that will disappear with adherence to the instructions of the dermatologist at the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. These effects are like:
- Redness of the treatment area.
- Swelling of the treated area.
- Thin peeling of the skin layer.
- Feeling itchy
- The appearance of some pimples on the skin.
When does the result of unifying the color of the skin with laser appear?
The result of unifying the color of the skin with laser does not take long, as the result appears immediately after the first session.
Non-candidate cases for laser skin tone unifying
There are some cases in which laser skin color should not be unified. These cases are like:
- The presence of a rash on the skin.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Having some chronic diseases such as heart or diabetes.
- Take anticoagulant medication.
- Skin cancer.
- Infection with some diseases such as the herpes virus.
- If you have undergone any kind of cosmetic treatment such as cosmetic injections.
Unify skin tone by peeling creams
Peeling with different creams, which the doctor prescribes according to each case, which often contains acids such as:
First: salicylic acid:
The Salicylic Acid In many creams and topical treatments, it has great effectiveness in unifying the skin tone as well as exfoliating the surface layer of the skin.
Second: Kojic acid:
Kojic acid is used in many medical treatments that help lighten and unify the skin tone, as it gets rid of dead skin and annoying acne scars. Therefore, the doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will prescribe the best cream for unifying skin tone and removing spots.
Third: Glycolic acid:
Glycolic acid is one of the effective acids in combating pigmentation and spots on the skin, in addition to the effects of scars as well as the effects of acne. Its idea is to lightly exfoliate the surface layer of the skin.
Unifying skin color by chemical peeling
It is one of the most common types of peeling among people, as the chemical peeling technique relies on the use of a chemical solution that helps exfoliate the layers of the skin. It also eliminates wrinkles and makes the skin smooth and bright.
Types of chemical peels
There are three types of chemical peels, according to each case, after being evaluated by the best dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. The most important types of chemical peels such as:
First: Superficial peeling: It is used to remove fine wrinkles, as well as unify the skin color and moisturize the skin.
Second: Simple chemical peeling: It is used to remove the effects of pimples and unify the color of the skin.
Third: Deep chemical peeling: It is used in the treatment of deep scars and old effects, as well as wrinkles.
Benefits of a chemical peel
- It can be used for all skin types.
- It treats acne scars.
- Fit for all parts of the body.
- Helps reduce the appearance of signs of aging skin.
- Very short recovery period.
- Helps hide signs of aging and wrinkles.
- A chemical peel stimulates collagen regeneration.
- Helps increase skin hydration.
Tips after a chemical peeling
You must follow the doctor's instructions after the chemical peel session so that there are no complications. These instructions are like:
- Avoid touching the skin.
- Moisturizing the skin with the creams prescribed by the dermatologist at the Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Drink an appropriate amount of water and up to 8 glasses of water.
- Wash the skin with cold water and avoid hot water so as not to irritate the skin.
- Avoid rubbing the skin when you feel itchy.
- Do not try to speed up recovery by exfoliating the skin yourself so as not to cause serious complications and infections.
- Do not go back to your routine and skin care products.
- Avoid violent activities and exert effort so as not to increase blood flow to the face or to the various peeling areas of the body.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun or apply sunscreen.
Unifying skin color by crystal peeling
The idea of crystal peeling is based on the use of a medical machine covered with crystals composed of grains of sand, which helps in removing dead skin layers. And these layers are renewed with more fresh and vibrant layers, and the skin color is unified by peeling.
Crystal peeling can also be performed in a cosmetic clinic, provided that it is equipped and free of impurities and pigmentation. One of the most important advantages of crystal peeling to unify the skin tone is that there is no need to use local anesthesia. In addition, it helps delay wrinkles and increase the smoothness and freshness of the skin.
Unifying skin color by diamond peeling:
Diamond peeling differs from crystal peeling in that it depends on a medical device as well, but it is covered with diamond granules. But the result is the same, as the effectiveness of sand crystals is similar to diamond granules, as each of them helps remove dead skin and hide early wrinkles and delay their appearance.
Even skin tone by glutathione needles
Glutathione is one of the latest methods used in bleaching, as it contains antioxidants that are very beneficial to human health. It reduces the levels of melanin in the epidermal layer, making the skin tone lighter than the original color. In addition, it can be obtained from natural sources.
Steps of unifying skin tone with glutathione needles
Glutathione injection is one of the simplest cosmetic procedures where the doctor injects this needle either into a vein or into a muscle. It is a course of treatment consisting of 30 needles at a rate of two needles per week.
Tips to maintain a unified skin color
- Eat foods that contain vitamin C such as strawberries, guavas, kiwis and oranges.
- Drink adequate amounts of water daily. As the lack of water causes dry skin and many consecutive problems.
- Exfoliating the skin once a week, getting rid of dead skin cells and cleaning the pores.
- Use sunscreen on a daily basis.
- Avoid eating foods and drinks that lead to uneven skin tone and pigmentation, such as:
- Foods were rich in fat.
- Dairy products.
- Spicy foods.
- Foods which are rich in sugar.
Prices for unifying skin color in Hurghada
The price of a skin toning session in Egypt depends on many factors. But the prices of skin unifying sessions range from 3000 pounds to 9000 pounds, and the most important of these factors are the following:
- The size of the area.
- The method of unifying skin color, whether it is laser, chemical peeling, crystal or diamond peeling.
- The type of laser device in the case of laser skin tone unifying.
- The patient's skin color.
- The competence and reputation of the doctor.
- The location of the clinic and its modern medical equipment and health care.
- The Doctor determines the number of sessions.
In conclusion, the color of the skin is the most important thing that highlights its beauty and freshness, as well as the health and youth that a person enjoys. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea will support you to reach the best results for unifying skin color. Not only that, but also give it freshness and vitality and hide wrinkles. Nadara Clinic in Hurghada also contains many cosmetic treatments and services miscellaneous like filler andBotox Facelift, laser skin tone unification, rhinoplasty and hair transplantation in Hurghada. In addition to treating all skin diseases such as psoriasis, vitiligo, melasmaOld freckles pigmentation andeczema.
also there is the best surgeon And beautify to perform many cosmetic and therapeutic operations such as liposuction, breast augmentation, and sculpting body and also Large pores treatment. And also you will find better Laser hair removal offers In Nadara Clinic in Hurghada with the best integrated medical team. And removal of tattoos and laser tattoos Hurghada. Enjoy the best clear skin with a uniform color with the latest international medical methods guaranteed in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book an appointment for unifying skin color in Hurghada?
How much does a skin tone unifying session cost?
The cost of a skin unification session depends on several factors, the most important of which are the area of the area to be treated, the degree of skin color, the efficiency and scientific degrees of the doctor, the method of unifying skin color, whether it is laser, chemical or crystal peeling, as well as the location of the cosmetic clinic. The prices of skin tone unification sessions range from 500 pounds to 1500 pounds.
How many sessions are needed to unify skin color in Hurghada?
Often the patient needs two to three sessions, but this also depends on the area of the area whose color is to be unified.
When will the results of chemical peeling appear?
The duration of chemical peeling ranges from one to two months, and you must follow the instructions of a dermatologist in order to recover quickly.
When I will recover from a simple chemical peeling of the face?
Recovery time from a simple chemical peel ranges from one to two weeks.
How to unify the color of the facial skin?
There are many ways to unify the facial skin at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada, such as unifying skin color with laser by chemical or crystal peeling. The best dermatologist in Hurghada evaluates the condition and determines the appropriate treatment for it.