After time and exposure of the skin to many external and internal factors, it loses collagen, as well as more skin defects appear, such as wrinkles, sagging, pigmentation, or traces of acne and scars. Therefore, you can treat all this and restore the youth and freshness of your skin with facial rejuvenation needles in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best treatment and cosmetic services.
In addition, Nadara Clinic keeps pace with the most advanced modern technologies in the field of cosmetic medicine all over the world. In addition to having the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic. As well as the best qualified doctors with high degrees in the field of cosmetic medicine. They also have practical experience in treating many skin diseases and performing plastic surgeries and cosmetic injections. You will get unparalleled skin with the best rejuvenation doctors in Hurghada.
What are freshness needles?
Also called Microneedling, facial skin rejuvenation needle injections are considered a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that replaces many cosmetic surgeries. It is also an injection of gel-like substances that nourish the deep layers of the skin through these injections and the nutrients they contain that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin to renew the cells in which holes have been made.
Collagen works to increase the firmness and thickness of the skin to treat collagen loss with age. It can also come in several sizes as determined by the doctor, starting from 0.07 - 2 millimeters. However, the doctor usually starts with a small measurement in the first session and then gradually increases it in the following sessions.
In addition, it has many benefits for the skin, as it works to tighten the skin and remove wrinkles by filling the voids between tissues. In addition, it works to soften the skin and treat pigmentation, as well as the effects of acne or scars. It also works to combat signs of skin aging such as fine lines and sagging skin due to muscle weakness. In addition, it can be used on all parts of the body. Therefore, freshness needles for face in Hurghada are the best cosmetic treatment that avoids the risks of plastic surgery.
Components of freshness needles for the face
The freshness needle for the face contains nutrients for the skin, as we mentioned before. Where it treats all skin problems and regenerates its cells. Among the most important materials for freshness needles, such as:
- Hyaluronic Acid.
- vitamin C.
- Topical Tretinoin.
- Vitamins and enzymes extracted from the human body.
Benefits of freshness needles for face in Hurghada
- Treatment of skin pigmentation and brown spots as a result of the sun.
- Giving the skin a natural glow.
- Increasing the skin's production of collagen, which nourishes the skin, increases its elasticity, tightens it and fills the gaps between cells.
- Skin softening.
- Getting rid of the effects of acne and the resulting scars.
- Deeply moisturize the skin as it reaches the deep layers of the skin to treat dryness.
- Hide wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and around the nose. As well as smile lines (marionette lines) and expressions.
- Stretch marks treatment.
- Remove traces of burns and wounds.
- Minimizing wide pores that distort the appearance of the face.
- Treatment of dark circles under the eyes.
- Increase lip size.
- Improve skin naturally and safely.
Candidate cases for injection of freshness needles
Freshness needle injection procedure is considered one of the safe cosmetic procedures. Where she is recommended by freshness needles doctors for the face at Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology to treat many conditions such as:
- Those who suffer from pigmentation and melasma as a result of exposure to sunlight and increased melanin production.
- Those who have acne scars on their faces.
- Those with wide pores.
- Those who showed signs of skin aging such as facial expression lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Who need to smooth the skin and make it glowing.
- Those with annoying dark circles.
Types of Freshness needles for the face
With the tremendous development in the field of cosmetic medicine, needles of different types of freshness appeared. Where all of them aim to treat facial problems and rejuvenate the skin and its freshness. Among the most important types of skin rejuvenation needles used by the best facial rejuvenation doctors in Hurghada are:
1- Freshness needles for face with hyaluronic acid
The hyaluronic acid One of the natural acids in human skin. It is like a gel that rejuvenates the skin and gives it freshness and vitality. But over time, hyaluronic acid production decreases. This gives the skin a tired appearance and signs of skin progression appear. Therefore, hyaluronic injection doctors are keen to use it in addition to glycolic acid and vitamin A. Hyaluronic acid has also been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. Hyaluronic facial freshness needles moisturize the skin, revitalize cells and regenerate skin tissues. It is also used in Skin Booster sessions in Hurghada.
The result of injecting freshness needles for face with hyaluronic acid
The results of injecting freshness needles with hyaluronic acid appear immediately after the injection is completed. The effect of hyaluronic acid lasts from 6 to 12 months. But according to each case and following the instructions of the plastic surgeon at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
2- Freshness neeedles for face with glutathione
We also mentioned that skin freshness needles treat skin and face freshness needles with glutathione, which are antioxidant proteins that fight free radicals. In addition, it eliminates wrinkles from its inception, and also works to unify skin color and remove pigmentation, as it reduces the secretion of melanin in the skin. In addition, it is not injected alone, but some other nutrients are introduced into the skin. To treat all skin problems and tissue regeneration. Therefore, glutathione needle doctors in Hurghada are keen to use it as part of freshness injection sessions for the face at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada.
The result of injecting freshness needles with glutathione into the face
The result of injecting freshness needles into the face with glutathione appears gradually as soon as the plastic doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada performs the injection. The best noticeable result is skin whitening, unifying its color and making it radiant.
3- Freshness needles of face with Plasma Platelet Rich Plasma
Platelet Rich Plasma is a safe way to treat the skin, as the plasma is extracted from a blood sample from the same patient. Then it is injected back into the patient's skin after adding some other substances to it to enhance its effect. Also, plasma is a transparent liquid that contains the most important vitamins and proteins that are found in blood platelets and distributes them to the body to nourish it. Plasma works to help the skin produce collagen and restore the skin to its youth and freshness. Plasma fills the spaces between tissues to increase skin thickness and not thin it with age.
As a result of injecting freshness needles with plasma in Hurghada
The result of injecting freshness needles with plasma is distinguished by accelerating the regeneration of skin cells and giving the skin freshness. Which helps in treating pigmentation and beautifying facial skin.
4- Freshness needles for face with intravenous vitamins
The body contains many vitamins. There are also many fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and beneficial textures for the skin. But with neglecting to eat them and the passage of age, the amount of vitamins that are beneficial for the freshness of the skin and the renewal of its cells decreases. Therefore, the effective role of injecting skin freshness needles with vitamins comes. It includes an integrated group of vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin E, as well as calcium and magnesium. It moisturizes the skin and gives it a natural glow. It also nourishes the depths of the skin in a concentrated way.
As a result of injecting skin freshness needles with pink vitamins
The result of freshness needles with vitamins is a very effective result. Because of its vitamins, it is of quantitative importance in enhancing the freshness and beauty of the skin and giving it a natural glow from its depths.
Steps of freshness needles for face in Hurghada
If you are seeking bright and fresh skin free of defects and problems, you must choose a hospital or medical center equipped at the highest level and with a good reputation. Care should also be taken to choose the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada and the Red Sea. You will find all this in one place, which is Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. In addition to the presence of the best medical team of plastic surgeons with high scientific degrees as well as practical experience. In addition to the presence of the latest medical devices suitable for providing all treatment and cosmetic services at the Nadara clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Instructions before injecting skin freshness needles for face in Hurghada
- Tell the plastic surgeon about your medical history and if you are taking any treatments or medications.
- Do not apply cosmetics or skin care creams.
- Quit smoking because it has bad effects on the skin.
- Avoid exposure of the skin to sunlight.
- Stop taking blood thinners or medications that contain aspirin or ibuprofen, as well as not taking NSAIDs.
- Stop taking multivitamins such as vitamin C or herbal supplements.
- Be careful not to remove hair from the face before injecting skin freshness needles.
Steps of a facial freshness injection session in Hurghada
- The plastic surgeon sterilizes and cleanses the face well before performing cosmetic injections.
- The face is anesthetized well with a local anesthetic, then left for several minutes until the anesthetic takes effect.
- The plastic surgery doctor performs injections of freshness needles for face in the targeted areas, according to the condition of each patient.
- The cosmetic and dermatologist at Nadara Center in Hurghada will tell you to apply a cream to the skin.
- The process of injecting the face with a freshness needle usually takes about 10 to 20 minutes.
- The dermatologist and cosmetologist will set the date for the next session, as you may need a number of 4 to 6 sessions of skin freshness needles.
Side effects after freshness needles for face in Hurghada
You will feel some side effects which will disappear. However, you must follow the instructions of freshness needles doctors for the face at Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among these effects are the following:
- Redness of the injection sites.
- Very slight swelling.
- The pain is minor when the effects of anesthesia disappear, but it quickly disappears.
Instructions after freshness needles for face in Hurghada
After undergoing freshness injections for the face at the hands of the best facial freshness doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, such as:
- No exposure to sunlight.
- Do not perform any other cosmetic injections.
- Avoid smoking as it slows down the recovery process.
- Drink adequate amounts of water to maintain the internal hydration of the skin.
- Avoid pressure on the face.
- Resist the itchy sensation.
The number of freshness needles for face sessions
The number of facial rejuvenation needle sessions depends on several factors such as the skin condition and the patient’s age. But the cosmetic doctor is the one who determines the number of freshness needle sessions needed for each patient according to his condition. However, most cases often need 4 to 6 sessions to reach impressive results and treat all skin problems from the depths.
Freshness needle injection results
The continuation of the effect of the freshness needle for face depends on following the instructions of the dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. However, the results often last for 18 months, and this is after all the sessions that the doctor determines for you according to your skin condition.
The price of freshness needles for face in Hurghada
The cost of facial rejuvenation needles in Egypt varies according to many factors. However, the price of facial rejuvenation needles in Hurghada often ranges between 1000 pounds to 5000 pounds. Among the most important factors affecting the price of facial rejuvenation needles, such as:
- Cosmetology clinic location.
- Certificates and qualifications of plastic surgeons.
- Cosmetology experience.
- Age of the patient.
- the condition of the patient's face.
- The patient's skin color.
Best doctors in Hurghada
- You will get the best result with the best acupuncture doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The latest international technologies are also available in Nadara Clinic to treat all skin problems, such as melasma or pigmentation. You can also treat wide pores and acne or remove the effects of burns and scars.
- In addition to the availability of all treatments for all skin diseases such as vitiligo, psoriasis, freckles, as well as tinea. You can also Skin tag removal And rhinoplasty, ear surgery, or even plastic surgeries with the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada.
- In addition to conducting body contouring operations and surviving the four-dimensional body by non-surgical methods such as lipolysis or cryotherapy. It can also be made liposuction Or self-fat injection to enlarge the buttocks or breasts. And also a facelift by injecting Botox and Fillers. So you do not need to worry as you can combat the signs of aging by taking care of your skin with Skin Booster Sessions in Hurghada or Mesotherapy and Dermapen sessions. As you can hold Deep skin cleansing sessions.
In the end, you can now treat skin problems by performing freshness injections for the face in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology. Where freshness is considered the best beauty clinic in Hurghada, the dream of clear skin has become. As well as restoring your youth very soon with the best facial rejuvenation injection doctors in Hurghada and the Red Sea. So do not hesitate and contact us to enhance the beauty of your skin and rejuvenate it, because beauty is the key to hearts and minds as well.
How can I book an appointment for a freshness needles?
How much does a freshness needle cost?
The price of freshness needle varies from one patient to another according to each case, its age, and the condition of its skin, as well as according to the location of the clinic and the doctor’s experience and certificates. But in general, the price of freshness needles for the face in Hurghada ranges from 1000 to 5000 pounds.
How many freshness needles does the face need?
The number of freshness needles varies for each case, and this is determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic, but the face often needs 4 to 6 sessions. But they must be separated by a month.
How many sessions of glutathione needles?
The glutathione facial freshness needle differs, as it needs two sessions per week to reach the desired results. However, the number of all sessions often ranges from 10 to 12.
How long does the effect of freshness needles last?
The continued effect of freshness depends on several factors that must be followed, but it usually lasts for 18 months.
What is the difference between needle freshness and profilo?
The difference between freshness needles and profile needles lies in the components of each needle, as the profile needle from Lesat Skin Booster contains hyaluronic acid, while in the freshness needle there are other additives useful for the skin to treat all problems.
When do I wash my face after freshness needle?
You must refer to the doctor in each case to find out the appropriate time to wash the face after performing a freshness needle injection, but several hours must pass after the injection.
Is the effect of glutathione injections permanent?
The effect of glutathione injections is permanent, but for a limited period, as sessions must be performed according to the plastic surgeon’s recommendation.
Do freshness needles have damage?
There is no harm in performing freshness injections for the face, but you should be careful to inform the doctor of your medical history and whether you suffer from any other skin diseases. You should also choose Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology, where there are the best doctors for facial freshness needles who are qualified with the highest certificates in cosmetic medicine.
What is the use of freshness needle for the face?
There are many benefits that freshness needles have for the face, such as skin cell regeneration, cell activation, skin lightening, and color uniformity. It also removes pigmentation, brown spots, acne scars, and wide pores. In addition, it adds radiance and glow to the skin remarkably and naturally at the same time.