Wide pores are a problem for many women or even men, as they cause an unaesthetic appearance while they have little health damage. If you suffer from this problem, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will provide you with the latest and best treatment for large pores in Hurghada. Where there is The best dermatologist in Hurghada And the best integrated medical team at the highest level of experience, as well as equipped with the latest medical devices and advanced technologies. Everyone strives to appear beautiful and attractive, free of any skin defects, so care must be taken to get rid of the large pores of the face and give freshness and youth to the skin.
Skin pores play an important role in the skin, as they perform many important processes for the human body and for skin health, such as:
- Get out sweat as well as oils through sebaceous glands.
- Moisturizing the skin and protecting it from drying out.
Causes of large pores
The causes of large pores must be known in order to be treated in an appropriate way. This occurs as a result of several factors, including, for example:
- Excess secretions of the sebaceous gland from sweat and oils often occur in people with oily skin.
- Not cleaning the skin constantly leads to the accumulation of oils and sweat.
- Not completely removing cosmetic deposits every time.
- Using unhealthy and poorly made cosmetics.
- Oily skin is more prone to enlarged pores compared to other skin types.
- Increase hair density.
- As you age, your skin's efficiency decreases and the collagen production that regenerates cells decreases.
- Frequent exposure to the sun damages skin tissue.
- There is a hormonal imbalance.
- Genetic factors.
- Pregnancy or during the menstrual cycle where hormones are affected, which in turn affects the size of the follicles.
Large pores appear
- Face in general.
- The nose.
- The chest.
- The back
Instructions before the treatment of large pores in Hurghada
- Choosing the right place equipped with the latest equipment, as well as a specialized and experienced dermatologist, all of this you will find in Nadara Clinic in Hurghada with a selection of the best dermatologists, lasers and cosmetologists in Hurghada.
- You must tell the doctor your medical history as well as any treatments or diseases you suffer from.
- The doctor examines and diagnoses pores and skin.
- Follow the doctor's instructions before starting the treatment of large pores in Hurghada
- Stop taking vitamins, and nutritional and herbal supplements.
- Avoid smoking for two weeks before and after treating skin pores.
- Do not apply cosmetics and skin care products a week before the treatment.
- Apply only creams that your doctor may prescribe for you.
- Do not perform any cosmetic injections such as filler injections and so Botox.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun before treatment.
Methods of treating large pores in Hurghada
1- Treating large pores with chemical peeling
The chemical peeling is one of the most common cosmetic treatments, especially for the treatment of large pores on the face, due to the fact that it dispenses with surgical procedures. In addition to the many benefits that accrue to the skin as a result of chemical peels of various types. The chemical peeling technique is based on getting rid of skin cells in the upper layer of the epidermis, rejuvenating the skin cells, and giving it youth and freshness. In addition to treating facial pores, acids such as salicylic acid, trichloroacetic acid, phenolic acid, and glycolic acid are also used.
Benefits of a chemical peel
- Large pore treatment
- Remove dead skin.
- Get rid of the effects of pimples and scars.
- Stimulating the production of collagen, which helps in the renewal of skin cells.
- Eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
- Hide the signs of aging.
- Skin rejuvenation
Types of chemical peels
The dermatologist at Nadara clinic will choose the appropriate type for each disease according to the condition of the skin and the extent of skin damage. types of chemical peels include:
1- superficial peeling
It is used in the case of peeling the outer surface layer, which helps to get rid of the effects of acne and scars, as well as melasma and gives the skin freshness.
2- Medium peeling
It is widely used to treat large pores, in addition to removing signs of aging from light wrinkles and fine lines and eliminating melasma and skin pigmentation.
3- Deep peeling
It is the deepest type of peeling, so it is not used for all skin types because of its severity. But it is effective in removing wrinkles and treating large pores on the face, as well as tightening the skin.
Steps of treating large pores with chemical peeling in Hurghada
First: The steps of a superficial chemical peel
- Clean the treated area.
- The dermatologist uses a brush or cotton pad to apply the chemical liquid, which consists of a light peeling of salicylic acid and glycolic acid. The skin of the face will change color to white.
- The doctor applies a neutralizing liquid and then the skin must be washed off the chemical liquid.
Second: The steps of medium chemical peeling
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic cleans the skin well.
- The dermatologist uses a gauze or cotton-tipped applicator to apply the chemical liquid, which in the medium peel contains trichloroacetic and sometimes glycolic acid is added. Here, too, the skin will begin to turn white.
- The doctor applies cold compresses to soothe the skin. You may feel a slight tingling.
Third: The steps of deep chemical peeling
- The dermatologist Nadara Clinic in Hurghada gives him intravenous fluids, and the heartbeat is carefully monitored.
- A medical professional applies carbonic acid (phenol) with a cotton-tipped applicator to the target area. Then the skin begins to react and turns white or gray.
- In order not to have a painful and severe effect on the skin, the doctor will place the acid in stages, at a rate of every quarter of an hour. Therefore, a deep chemical peel may take about 90 minutes.
Temporary side effects after chemical peeling to treat pores
You may feel some side effects that do not last long and can be reduced by following the doctor's instructions, especially in the face. The instructions include:
- Redness of the skin in the treated area.
- Feeling of dry skin.
- Feeling itchy
- Swelling of the treated area.
- The appearance of a layer that flakes off, be careful not to peel it off yourself.
When does the result of chemical peels appear?
The side effects of chemical peeling used to treat large facial pores disappear within a period that may range from one month to several months. Especially in medium and deep peeling, the symptoms disappear within months and then the final result begins to appear. This works to reduce large pores and treat large pores with laser.
Dermatologist's instructions after chemical peeling
- Do not touch the treated area, which is often the face.
- Use moisturizers for the skin from the prescriptions of a dermatologist specialized in Nadara Clinic
- Avoid washing the treated area with hot water and wash the skin with cold water only.
- Drink adequate amounts of water.
- Don't make hard efforts or activities.
- Avoid exposing the treated areas to sunlight.
- Commit not to rub the area when feeling itchy.
- Do not peel the skin yourself to speed up the healing process so that serious complications and infections do not occur.
- Do not put cosmetics and skin care products until the doctor allows you to do so.
2-Cold peeling for treating large pores in Hurghada
The cold peeling It is one of the safest treatment methods, as it significantly contributes to narrowing and shrinking wide pores, in addition to many benefits for the skin, as it removes dead cells and gives the skin freshness and health.
Advantages of cold peeling
- Safe and gentle for all skin types.
- Removes dead cells.
- Gives the skin a more healthy and youthful glow.
- It is a safe alternative to chemical peels.
- It can be performed anywhere in the body.
When do the results of cold peeling appear?
The results of exfoliation and skin renewal often appear after the first session, but the final result appears after three sessions at the rate of one session per month.
3- Fractional laser treatment of large pores
Laser has made a huge impact in the field of cosmetology as it helps in many medical treatments with high efficiency. As it is used in most cases to treat large pores, especially cases that cause enlarged pores as a result of exposure to sunlight or aging. This technique relies on shining laser beams at high temperatures onto the deeper layers of the skin. Which helps in constricting the cells and pores of the skin and gives it freshness and glow.
How does the fractional laser treatment of large pores work?
The Fractional laser is one of the most important types of laser that is used for many skin defects. This technique relies on shining laser beams on specific areas so that it stimulates the middle layer of the epidermis to produce collagen.
Benefits of treating large pores with a fractional laser for the face
- Collagen stimulation.
- Skin tightening and shrinkage to reduce pores
- Speeds up the recovery process and heals pores.
- Narrowing wide pores.
- Fractional is not only useful in minimizing the pores, but you will enjoy skin free of any defects such as:
- Eliminate skin pigmentation.
- Remove wrinkles and fine lines.
- Get rid of the effects of acne, as well as wounds and scars.
- Reduce skin pigmentation.
- Treating skin lines and wrinkles.
- Hide skin stretch marks.
Steps to narrow wide pores by fractional laser
- The doctor cleans the area where the chemical peel will be done.
- A local anesthetic is placed on the area with large pores, and the patient is left for at least half an hour until he feels numbness in the area.
- The anesthetic is erased from the skin and a medical gel is placed that helps move the laser device and facilitate laser penetration into the skin.
- The doctor shines a fractional laser beam on the target area for the appropriate duration.
- Then, the doctor uses a cooling device to reduce the sensation of the laser's heat.
- The doctor gives the patient creams and medications to reduce temporary symptoms after the session.
- The dermatologist sets an appointment to follow the recovery stage and determine whether the pores need other sessions or not.
Temporary side effects after a fractional laser enlarged pores treatment session
It will happen after the fractional laser session after the symptoms of the area in which the large pores were treated, but these symptoms will disappear within 7 to 10 days. For example, the symptoms are:
- Redness of the treated area with fractional laser.
- Swelling of the target area.
- The appearance of a layer that peels off within days.
- The pain is very slight.
- Feeling itchy
When will the results of fractional laser enlarged pores appear?
The final result appears using the fractional laser within 3 weeks, and the freshness and glow of the face appears, and the problem of wide pores disappears. Therefore, fractional laser enlarged pores treatment is useful in narrowing enlarged pores.
4- Treating large pores with plasma
Plasma is one of the safe and common medical treatments due to the fact that it is extracted from the patient's own blood, so no allergic symptoms occur to it. In addition to its many benefits in treating the manifestations of aging.
Benefits of plasma for skin and pores
- Shrinking and minimizing pores.
- Fill in the spaces between skin cells.
- Restore the skin to normal.
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Skin tightening.
- Add freshness, vitality and youth to the skin.
- Hide the signs of aging from fine lines and wrinkles.
Steps to treat wide facial pores with plasma
Plasma injection is a simple injection process that does not require much time. Its steps are as follows:
First: A blood sample is taken from the patient, then plasma is extracted from the platelets and treated to increase its efficiency.
Second: The doctor sterilized the targeted area to treat the problem of large pores.
Third: The dermatologist injects plasma into the target area to nourish the skin and stimulate collagen.
Fourth: The dermatologist will schedule an appointment to follow up on the results of the plasma injection.
When do the results of plasma injections appear to reduce facial pores?
The results of plasma injections to treat large facial pores appear within 2 to 3 weeks after a session, but the final result appears after 4 to 6 weeks.
5- Micro-needling for treating large pores in the face
The latest micro-needling advances in the treatment of large pores are used in the treatment of facial pores in common all over the world. It also dispenses with plastic surgery and its risks
How does micro-needling work?
This technique relies on making very tiny holes in the skin that are not easily visible, which stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin to renew skin cells. Therefore, the pores are constricted and return to their normal size, which stimulates the restoration of the freshness and vitality of the skin again.
Types of Micro-needles
1- Dermapen needles
These are relatively long needles (longer than a millimeter) in order to reach the deeper layers of the skin. It stimulates the doubling of collagen production in a larger and faster way, and doctors use it also to deliver skin serums to the deeper layers of the skin. But the doctor only can perform this procedure.
2- Derma Roller needles
They are needles with a length of no more than 5 mm that are used on a weekly basis and can be applied at home. It also does not require local anesthesia. Which works to treat wide facial pores.
When does microneedling result in narrowing wide pores?
The result of microneedling appears from the first session, while the final result appears after 3 months of treatment, as it works to treat wide facial pores.
Cases that are not candidates for micro-needle injection
There are some people who are not allowed to perform micro-needle injections as this can lead to serious and counterproductive complications that destroy the skin. These people, for example:
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- In case of active acne or acne pimples.
- If the patient is taking treatment for other skin diseases.
- The presence of wounds in the target area.
- The presence of any wounds or scratches in the treated area.
- Skin diseases such as herpes or eczema.
Doctor's instructions after treating large pores in Hurghada
You must adhere to the instructions of the specialist dermatologist at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology after treating the wide pores in Hurghada so that no complications occur. These instructions include:
- Applying cold compresses on the first day from time to time on a regular basis.
- The use of a moisturizing cream that the doctor prescribed to you at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or apply sunscreen with a protection rate of at least 50 for several months, and wear a hat.
- Don't take any other medications or treatments without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid doing other skin treatments unless you consult a doctor as well.
Cases that are not candidates for treating large pores in Hurghada
There are people who should not reduce the pores in any way, whether it is chemical peeling, laser, micro-needles, or plasma. As this may lead to complications and adverse results. These people include, for example:
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Patients with certain skin diseases.
- People with diabetes or blood thinning disease.
- Patients who have active acne in the target area.
- People who take certain therapeutic drugs.
- Skin with open wounds.
Tips to prevent the problem of large pores
Prevention is always better than cure, so these are the most important tips that you must follow to keep your skin free of large pores. Among the most important of these tips are the following:
- Drink enough water during the day, up to 8 glasses.
- Do not make a steam bath for the skin on a continuous basis.
- Make sure to wash the skin with cold water immediately after the steam bath to help close the pores.
- Establish a daily routine that includes creams that help shrink pores.
- Clean the skin constantly and remove the remnants of cosmetics daily.
- Avoid using inferior or inappropriate skincare and beauty products for your skin type.
- Do not use thick-textured moisturizing creams.
- Good nutrition such as vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins beneficial for the skin to combat the signs of skin aging.
In conclusion, wide pores, especially on the face, are among the problems that bother women because they affect the appearance of the face and its freshness for you. Do not hesitate to contact the best dermatologist in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser, and Cosmetology, where there are the best Medical services and treatments for many skin diseases such as melasma, psoriasis, vitiligo, freckles, acne andunification of skin color.
Not only is this what Nadara Clinic offers, but you can perform many treatments for skin imperfections, such as the treatment of skin blemishes acne traces scars, burns and wounds. In addition to the multiple uses of lasers such as Laser hair removal in Hurghada. Besides having the best Surgeon in Hurghada so that you get a perfect body where you can perform operations liposuctionbody sculpting, body contouring, breast augmentation andHair Transplant. All this in one place only Nadara Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea, hurry up to get perfect skin, more healthy and attractive.
How can I book an appointment for the treatment of large pores?
What is the best treatment for large pores in the face?
There are many treatments for large pores, but in order to determine which one is suitable for you, the doctor must diagnose the condition in Nadara Clinic in Hurghada for the best results.
What is the cause of the appearance of pores in the face?
The reason for the appearance of pores in the face is that they have become wide as a result of several factors, the most important of which are the increase in oil secretions and their accumulation, as well as the lack of cleaning the skin well to remove cosmetics. And also the use of poor quality cosmetics or inappropriate for the type of skin.
Does Fractional laser remove large pores?
Yes, the fractional laser is one of the most important treatments that help treat large pores of the skin, not only that, but also helps to get rid of pigmentation, spots and signs of skin progression such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Which is better cold peeling or fractional?
This is determined by the doctor’s examination of the skin and pores at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, as this depends on the color of the skin, the condition of the skin and the problems that the skin suffers from, as well as the age of the patient. But cold peeling is preferred for people with dark skin.
Does cold peeling treat pores?
Cold peeling is one of the best treatments for pores, as it removes dead cells, adds smoothness, and removes traces of pigmentation and acne.
Can facial pores be reduced?
Yes, there are many safe medical methods to reduce facial pores, such as laser, chemical peeling, cold peeling, plasma injection, and micro-needles, and all of this is available at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.