Hyaluronic acid is the secret of skin youth and freshness. It also renews skin cells and gets rid of skin aging factors. Therefore, with age, the percentage of hyaluronic acid decreases, which requires hyaluronic injections to be performed in Hurghada. Nadara Cclinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best cosmetic doctors to perform hyaluronic injections according to each case and what you suffer from.
In addition, hyaluronic acid injections are done in many places in the body to treat many things, such as hyaluronic injections for the face, lips, or cheeks, as well as hyaluronic acid injections for the knee, which helps to increase its softness. Therefore, you can do this procedure in Nadara Clinic with a dermatologist, while using the latest international devices and technologies, to get younger looking skin naturally.
What are hyaluronic injections?
Hyaluronic Acid is a substance obtained from the human body, where it is found in certain proportions in connective tissues. Where it is extracted from the human body, especially from the area surrounding the cartilage and lips, as well as the eyes. Hyaluronic acid injections can help get rid of skin aging factors, compensate the skin for what it has lost from this acid, and restore its freshness and elasticity. In addition, it keeps the skin moisturized and nourished. It is also responsible for activating the production of important skin substances such as collagen and elastin. In addition, it contains a large amount of water, which qualifies it to moisturize the depths of the skin in a layer the dermis layer.
Benefits of hyaluronic acid injections for the skin
There are many benefits of using hyaluronic acid injections, the most important of which are:
- Getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fighting the manifestations of aging.
- Get younger and fresher skin.
- Skin tightening.
- Reducing deep wrinkles.
- Tightening and lifting the forehead skin.
- Deep skin hydration.
- Cheeks and lips supply.
- Regeneration of skin cells to get rid of the effects of scars or the effects of acne.
- Increase skin suppleness.
- Accelerate the wound healing process.
- Giving the skin smoothness and natural glow.
- Hyaluronic acid helps speed recovery and wound healing.
Hyaluronic injection sites
There are many types of hyaluronic acid injections, depending on its uses, such as:
- Hyaluronic acid injections for the face.
- Hyaluronic acid injections for the knee.
- Injecting the cheeks with hyaluronic acid to supply and fill them.
- Injection of the lips with hyaluronic acid for the purpose of enlarging and supplying the lips.
- Hyaluronic acid injections for circles around the eyes.
- Hyaluronic acid injections for joints
- Hyaluronic injection in the forehead to get rid of expression lines.
- Hyaluronic acid injection in the neck to treat sagging.
- Hyaluronic injections in the hands to increase their freshness, smoothness, and color uniformity.
Candidates for hyaluronic acid injections
- Those with wrinkles and fine lines.
- Skin that peels.
- Thin skin that needs more thickness and volume.
- Tired skin.
- A face showing signs of aging.
- The face with expression lines.
- Dry skin that needs moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid to treat wrinkles.
Contraindications for the use of hyaluronic acid injections
Hyaluronic acid is safe to inject into many places in the human body and to get rid of many symptoms. However, there are some cases in which hyaluronic acid is not used, such as:
- Pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
- the elderly.
- Patients allergic to hyaluronic acid injections.
- The presence of a bacterial or viral skin infection.
Types of hyaluronic injections
Types of hyaluronic acid injections are classified according to their uses as follows:
First: hyaluronic acid injections for the face
The best hyaluronic injection doctors at Nadara Clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology perform hyaluronic injections for the face to treat signs of skin aging and enjoy a more youthful and glowing complexion.
Benefits of hyaluronic acid injections for the face
- Getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Treating circles under the eyes.
- Treatment of sagging skin and signs of aging.
- Eliminate expression lines.
- Giving the skin smoothness and freshness.
- Skin full.
Instructions before injecting the face with hyaluronic acid
- You must choose a reliable medical place such as a hospital or an equipped medical clinic, as well as choose hyaluronic injection doctors with experience and practical competence. You will find all this at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where there are the best plastic medicine doctors qualified with the highest scientific degrees, as well as the clinic is equipped with the latest advanced technologies.
- Tell the doctor your medical history and if you suffer from any viral or bacterial diseases.
- You must tell the doctor about the medicines you are taking or the treatments you have taken.
- Conducting a sensitivity test to ensure that there is no allergic reaction as a result of hyaluronic acid injections.
- Stop taking medications that contain blood thinners so that bleeding does not occur during the injection.
- Avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products to the face before the injection.
- Stop smoking because of its effect on skin recovery and cell regeneration.
- Avoid performing any cosmetic injections before injecting hyaluronic acid, such as filler injections or injections Botox or plasma injection.
- Not to be exposed to direct sunlight so as not to lead to burns that lead to complications.
Steps to inject hyaluronic acid into the face
- The face is thoroughly cleaned and sterilized.
- The plastic surgeon determines the places where he will perform the injections.
- A local anesthetic is placed on the areas that will be injected.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada injects the previously identified areas using thin and precise syringes. Hyaluronic acid may be injected under the eyes to treat dark circles and even skin tone.
- Massage the injected area until the doctor makes sure the hyaluronic acid spreads there.
- Hyaluronic acid injection takes only a few minutes.
- In the end, the dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic sets the date for the next session, as the treatment of signs of skin aging requires more than one session, according to each case.
Side effects after injecting hyaluronic acid in the face
Like any injection done to the body, you will feel some temporary side effects that will go away by following the instructions of the dermatologist. Among these effects are the following:
- Redness at the injection site.
- Minor pain at the injection site after the local anesthetic has disappeared.
Instructions after injecting hyaluronic acid into the face
To get rid of side effects, as well as get the best result after a hyaluronic injection session, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. These instructions include the following:
- Take the painkiller prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid massaging the injected area.
- Do not press or peel the area.
- Apply cold compresses to the injection site.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Get away from the heat and warm water like a sauna.
- Do not exert effort or do strenuous exercise.
- Not performing hair removal from the targeted areas.
- Do not do any other cosmetic injections such as fillers.
- If 10 hours have passed and swelling appears at the injection site, try to massage it gently to distribute it all over the skin.
Second: Hyaluronic acid injections for lips in Hurghada
The lips go through many factors that affect their freshness, as well as the color of the lips and make them look older. Therefore, hyaluronic acid injections are used for the lips.
Benefits of hyaluronic acid injection for lips
- Increase the size of the lips naturally.
- Supplying lips and restoring their natural color.
- Removing fine lines in the lips as a result of ageing.
- Getting rid of lip tan.
Instructions before injecting hyaluronic acid for lips
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun during peak times before the session.
- Do not apply cosmetics or skin care products before the session.
- An allergic test to ensure that you are not allergic to hyaluronic acid.
- You must tell the dermatologist if you are suffering from any bacterial or viral infection so that no complications occur during the session.
- Avoid injecting cosmetic materials for the lips before the session, such as filler injections and Botox injections.
Steps to inject hyaluronic acid in Hurghada in the lips
- The cosmetic doctor sterilizes the lips well.
- Local anesthesia is given to the lips so that the patient does not feel any tingling.
- The cosmetic doctor at Nadara Clinic injects the lips in a few minutes.
- The doctor rubs the injection area well so that the acid spreads throughout the lips.
Side effects after lip injections with hyaluronic acid
You will feel some temporary side effects such as:
- Redness of the injection areas.
- The pain is simple.
Instructions after injecting lips with hyaluronic acid
You must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics, such as:
- Avoid massaging the area.
- Do not press on the lips.
- Avoid using toothpaste.
- Do not eat hard food that puts pressure on the lips.
- Avoid hot and hot drinks as well as very cold drinks.
Third: Hyaluronic injection under the eye
Hyaluronic acid injections are commonly used injections for more than one treatment and benefit. As it is considered one of the main uses of hyaluronic acid, it is an injection under the eye to treat many problems that this region is going through. Therefore, doctors at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada inject hyaluronic acid under the eye. Where the best effect of injecting hyaluronic acid under the eye lasts long, which helps in eliminating circles and a gap under the eye.
Candidates for hyaluronic injection under the eye
There are certain cases that the plastic surgeon resorts to treat by injecting hyaluronic acid, such as:
- Severe dark circles under the eyes.
- Presence of a cavity under the eye.
- The presence of wrinkles under the eye.
- Sagging skin under the eyes as a result of age.
- Pigmentation under the eye that distorts the appearance of the face.
Benefits of injecting hyaluronic acid under the eyes
Among the most important benefits of hyaluronic injection in joints are the following, such as:
- Conservation of water within the tissues to maintain skin moisture.
- Even skin tone under the eyes.
- Treat sagging and tighten the skin under the eye.
- Giving the skin freshness and vitality.
- Pain relief as it prevents the transmission of pain signals.
- Reducing inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Increasing the viscosity of fluids in skin cells to help moisturize them.
- Improve the functioning of skin cells.
- Stimulating the body's production of natural hyaluronic acid.
- Stimulating the increase in the production of cartilage cells, as well as the protein substances necessary for healthy skin.
Instructions before injecting the knee with hyaluronic acid
- Avoid taking painkillers that thin the blood so that bleeding does not occur.
- Perform an allergy test for hyaluronic acid to ensure that there is no sensitivity to it.
- Ensure that there are no viral or bacterial diseases in the skin.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for long periods, especially during the peak period.
- Inform the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic of any other diseases you suffer from, as well as bacterial or viral skin infections.
- Avoid removing hair at the injection site by any means.
- Do not put cosmetics or skin care products under the eye, so as not to cause complications.
Steps to inject hyaluronic acid under the eye
- The cosmetic doctor sterilizes the bottom of the eyes well to prevent infection.
- Apply local anesthesia and wait for a quarter of an hour until the effect occurs.
- The best hyaluronic acid injection doctor in Hurghada performs under-eye injections using specialized micro-needles.
- An injection under the eye may take a quarter of an hour, depending on the condition of each patient.
- The plastic surgeon massages the bottom of the eye well to ensure that the hyaluronic acid spreads and that there is no swelling.
- The doctor sets the date for the next session.
Side effects after injecting hyaluronic acid under the eyes
You will feel some effects as a result of injecting hyaluronic acid under the eyes, such as:
- Minor pain after the disappearance of the effect of anesthesia.
- A slight change in skin color in the under-eye area.
- Swelling and it will go away by taking the medications prescribed by your doctor.
- Redness of the injection site.
Instructions after injecting hyaluronic acid under the eye
In order to get the best results after injecting hyaluronic acid under the eye, you must follow the instructions of the plastic and dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, such as:
- Take a break for at least two days.
- Not putting in a hard effort.
- Get in the habit of lying on your back.
- Do not apply under-eye cosmetics or even skin care creams and products.
- Avoid gaining weight.
- Avoid exposure to the sun because the skin is very sensitive under the eyes.
- Don't do any sports, especially football or jogging.
The duration of the hyaluronic acid injection session
The hyaluronic injection session does not take long, as it often takes place within 15 to 45 minutes, depending on the injection area and the patient’s condition.
Results of hyaluronic acid injections
The results of hyaluronic acid injections appear one week after the injection, and the results last for a period of 6 to 24 months, according to your follow-up to the doctor’s instructions.
The best hyaluronic acid injection doctors in Nadara Clinic, Hurghada
Nadara Clinic is the best beauty clinic to perform many different cosmetic treatments and services. One of the most important of these cosmetic services is the injection of hyaluronic acid, which you can perform safely and at the hands of the best hyaluronic injections at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. In addition to its many benefits, you can treat signs of aging and hide wrinkles and lines of facial expressions.
You can also supply lips and enjoy an attractive appearance, as well as cheek injections to enjoy the appearance of fuller and fresher cheeks. In addition, hyaluronic acid treats the knee and joints, which helps to increase their flexibility and ease of movement. It also acts as an analgesic for cases whose pain is difficult to relieve with other analgesics.
After all, hyaluronic acid is the secret to youthful skin and the indispensable elixir of beauty. Therefore, cosmetic medicine doctors use it in many places in the body. It is also distinguished by the fact that it is extracted from the human body, meaning that it is a natural component that the body needs, and with age and its scarcity in the skin and the body, the skin and joints are affected. So do not hesitate to contact us at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada to get the best look and get rid of knee pain.
How can I book hyaluronic acid injection in Hurghada?
When do the results of hyaluronic acid injections appear?
The results of hyaluronic acid injections will appear immediately after the injection, and the results will improve with time after the side effects disappear after one or two weeks.
What are the expected results?
The results of hyaluronic acid injections appear very impressive, as the signs of aging will disappear from wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes, mouth, and forehead lines. It will also unify the color of the skin and nourish it, as well as moisturize it from the depths to show it more youthful and fresh. But you should know that hyaluronic acid injections are not permanent, meaning that it lasts for a period of 6 to 12 months, and that also depends on the extent to which you follow the dermatologist’s instructions and your interest in your skin.
What is a hyaluronic injection?
Hyaluronic acid is the elixir of beauty and the secret of restoring skin youth, so you will find it in all cosmetics in certain proportions. But you can perform hyaluronic injections for the face to get rid of the signs of skin aging and to restore the youth and freshness of the skin, as it increases skin hydration and smoothness.
Does hyaluronic acid remove wrinkles?
Hyaluronic works to nourish the skin, especially the connective tissues, which makes it lock water inside, and this helps to regenerate and moisturize skin cells to keep it flexible and supple. All this leads to the treatment of signs of skin aging and getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines, as well as expression lines.
Where do we get hyaluronic acid from?
Cosmetic doctors obtain hyaluronic acid from the human body itself, as the body needs it essential during the metabolism process. It can also be obtained from joints and lacrimal fluid, as it helps store water to maintain skin moisture as well as the suppleness of the joints in the knee.
How long does hyaluronic acid last?
Hyaluronic acid is considered a quick result, as the result of the injection appears immediately and improves within weeks, while the result lasts only 6 to 12 months, according to your follow-up to the instructions of the plastic doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Does hyaluronic acid remove blackheads?
Yes, hyaluronic acid and salicylic acid get rid of blackheads because it contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that treat skin irritation. In addition to nourishing the skin to treat it from bacterial infection and acne.
Does hyaluronic lighten the skin?
Yes, hyaluronic acid contributes to treating the skin from any impurities such as pigmentation and dark spots, so it works to unify and whiten the skin tone. In addition to giving the skin freshness and vitality and giving it a more youthful appearance, it also helps moisturize it and treat blackheads.
Does hyaluronic acid stimulate collagen?
Hyaluronic acid stimulates the skin's production of collagen, which rejuvenates skin cells and makes them elastic and vibrant. Injecting hyaluronic acid into the knee also helps to increase the flexibility of the joints and get rid of their friction and pain. In addition, it helps cartilage grow healthy and move properly without pain.