All women dream of skin free of pigmentation and darkening. Therefore, many techniques have recently appeared to treat skin darkening, such as techniques for lightening sensitive areas, as well as lightening the underarm and lightening dark circles. You will find the latest techniques in skin lightening sessions in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic. Nadara Clinic keeps pace with modern technologies and devices that are used all over the world with high efficiency and safety.
You can also rely on the best plastic surgeons in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetic surgery. Pigmentation is the arch enemy of the skin, as it affects its freshness and appearance, which leads to aversion to it. But treatment has become at your fingertips with many modern international methods and techniques used in sessions to lighten dark areas under the supervision of the best dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What are skin lightening sessions?
Skin lightening and skin bleaching sessions are the ideal solution to get rid of dark skin, as well as treat pigmentation that affects the appearance of the skin in different areas of the body. Pigmentation occurs as a result of excessive secretion of melanin, which darkens the skin as a result of several factors. Therefore, skin lightening sessions in Hurghada aim to stop the secretion Melanin Eliminate pigmentation and restore natural skin color free of pigmentation. Among the most important body lightening sessions in Hurghada are sessions for lightening sensitive areas (vaginal bleaching), sessions for lightening the bikini area, sessions for lightening the underarm (lightening the armpits), sessions for lightening dark circles, and others.
Causes of dark skin areas
- Hormonal disorders as a result of pregnancy or taking birth control pills.
- Genetic factors: Genetic genes play an important role in hyperpigmentation and the appearance of skin pigmentation.
- Exposure of the skin to sunlight.
- Skin friction, where pigmentation appears in sensitive areas and the bikini area due to friction or wearing tight clothing.
- Hair removal using methods that harm the skin and lead to a reaction from the body to protect the hair follicles, which then causes irritation and darkening of the skin.
- Skin infections resulting from inflammation of the hair follicles or infections after infection with skin fungi.
- Hair growth under the skin.
- Excessive sweating.
- Neglecting to moisturize the skin.
- Use non-medicated deodorant.
- Neglecting to wear cotton clothes.
- Hair removal by traditional means.
- Lack of moisturizing the skin.
- growing old.
- Excessive use of deodorant that contains fragrances.
- Ovarian cysts.
- Wearing tight clothes leads to the appearance of pigmentation in sensitive areas.
- Skin moisture.
- some medicine..
- Pigment cell activity in the bikini area as well as sensitive areas of the body.
Candidates for skin lightening sessions
- Those who suffer from under-eye darkening or dark circles.
- Those who suffer from pigmentation in sensitive areas or darkening of the bikini area.
- People with hyperpigmentation in the armpit area, which leads to darkening of the underarm.
- Who do not have hormonal disorders that affect the body and skin’s response to treatment, such as during pregnancy or breastfeeding, as well as when taking birth control pills.
- People who have body pigmentation, whether in the neck or any other area.
How do you find the best skin lightening doctors in Hurghada?
In order to get the best skin lightening results, you must choose a plastic surgeon or dermatologist with high experience, qualifications, and academic certificates. You will find the best skin lightening doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. Nadara Clinic includes the best dermatologist to treat skin pigmentation and hyperpigmentation and restore the skin’s natural color and freshness.
The Nadhara Center also includes the best plastic surgeon to perform all cosmetic services and body lightening sessions, whether it is lightening the face or lightening sensitive areas, as well as lightening the underarm area. All this is done using modern natural devices and technologies that are safe and effective for the skin. But the doctor chooses the method that suits your skin condition and the causes of skin darkening.
Search for the Nadhara Center website on the Internet as well as on social media platforms, and you will confirm the competence of cosmetic doctors from patients’ evaluations of the services. You can also see the results of the skin lightening sessions before and after to ensure the efficiency of the body lightening sessions in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic. Nadara Clinic also includes the best integrated medical team under the supervision of Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, consultant dermatologist and venereologist.
The best skin lightening sessions in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best skin lightening sessions. It is not limited to facial lightening sessions and dark circles lightening sessions only. Rather, you can conduct body lightening sessions in Hurghada for many areas, such as sessions for lightening sensitive areas (lightening the bikini area). As well as sessions for lightening the armpits (underarm lightening) and lightening the neck area and other areas of pigmentation that affect the appearance of the skin.
First: Lightening sessions for sensitive areas in Hurghada
The best cosmetic doctors at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center use the latest technologies to lighten sensitive areas. Darkening of the bikini area or darkening of the area between the thighs causes embarrassment for women and a lack of self-confidence. Therefore, many methods have emerged to get rid of pigmentation in the bikini area, as well as vaginal bleaching. The sessions for lightening sensitive areas in Hurghada aim to eliminate the pigment cells that lead to darkening of the skin in sensitive areas.
1- Laser lightening sessions for sensitive areas in Hurghada
Laser for lightening sensitive areas and removing pigmentation is considered one of the best sessions for lightening sensitive areas, as it gives effective results. Laser bikini lightening sessions in Hurghada are also safe for sensitive areas and give amazing results. Laser technology to lighten pigmentation depends on laser beams targeting melanin, which absorbs the rays, and the heat energy destroys melanin cells. Which helps in getting rid of the darkening of the vaginal area as well as the anal area and obtaining uniform skin after a vaginal whitening session in Hurghada.
2- Sessions to lighten sensitive areas with peeling in Hurghada
Bikini peeling sessions are an ideal solution to get rid of pigmentation in the bikini area and lighten the pubic area as well as lighten the vaginal area. The bikini area peeling technique depends on peeling a layer of skin according to the degree of pigmentation. There are degrees of skin peeling sessions that depend on the plastic surgeon’s examination of the bikini area, as well as the vaginal and anal area, and the strength of their pigmentation to any layer of the skin. The plastic surgeon and dermatologist also determines the required number of bikini peeling sessions.
3- Mesotherapy injections to lighten sensitive areas
Cosmetic doctors resort to using mesotherapy injections in sensitive areas, such as the bikini area, as they contain vitamins, amino acids, and nutrients for the skin. Mesotherapy needles for lightening in Hurghada aim to treat pigmentation in the vaginal area and renew skin cells.
4- Glutathione needles to whiten sensitive areas
The plastic surgeon uses the latest whitening needles, which are glutathione needles that contain collagen, vitamin E and other substances that help in whitening the bikini area. However, you must consult a doctor to lighten sensitive areas in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic.
Second: Underarm lightening sessions in Hurghada
The armpit area is a very sensitive area, so many factors affect it, leading to excessive melanin production as a reaction. Armpit pigmentation occurs as a result of excessive sweating, which leads to the area being wet and not dry, which leads to inflammation and pigmentation. The use of aromatic deodorants also leads to the secretion of more pigment cells, in addition to genetic reasons and wearing tight clothes. But there is no need to worry, as there are many safe and effective underarm lightening methods to obtain uniform, tan-free skin.
1- Laser armpit lightening sessions in Hurghada
Laser is used in many therapeutic and cosmetic services effectively and quickly, as it is characterized by the speed of the procedure and the speed of recovery to obtain the best results. However, the plastic surgeon in Hurghada determines the number of Underarm lightening laser sessions in Hurghada. But you must be careful to follow the instructions of the doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. However, it is better to treat armpit darkening medically with the best pigmentation removal laser doctors in Hurghada.
2- Armpit peeling sessions in Hurghada
If you are looking for an ideal solution to treat underarm darkening and get rid of underarm pigmentation, then peeling sessions are the ultimate solution. However, you must consult a dermatologist at Nadahara Center first to examine your skin and determine the appropriate type of treatment as well as the type of peeling. There are cold peeling sessions for the armpit, as well as chemical peeling sessions for the armpit.
Third: Facial lightening sessions in Hurghada
The facial lightening session is considered one of the most important skin care sessions spread all over the world. The face is exposed to many factors that lead to the secretion of melanin and hyperpigmentation as a result of exposure to the sun. Therefore, all women seek to unify their skin tone and get rid of facial darkening through facial whitening sessions in Hurghada with the best doctors specialized in conducting facial whitening sessions in Hurghada. One of the most important areas that need lightening sessions is the under-eye area, where there are sessions to lighten dark circles in many ways, as well as sessions to lighten the area around the mouth, which sometimes causes darkening, leading to an undesirable appearance. The most important types of facial lightening sessions in Hurghada include:
1- Laser facial lightening sessions
There are many types of lasers suitable for the skin to perform a laser facial lightening session in Hurghada. In addition to the possibility of conducting laser lightening sessions for dark circles with the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic, which specializes in using laser devices in cosmetic treatments. Laser is also used in sessions to lighten the area around the mouth to restore self-confidence.
2- Facial lightening sessions with peeling
As we mentioned, peeling is used to treat many areas of the body, the most important of which is the face. The doctor determines the best suitable type of peeling, such as cold peeling for the face or chemical peeling for the face, as well as crystal peeling. Facial peeling sessions help lighten dark circles as well as lighten under the eyes with great efficiency.
Fourth: Body lightening sessions in Hurghada
The appearance of pigmentation is not limited to the armpit, sensitive areas, and the bikini area, but there is also pigmentation on the knees, elbow pigmentation, neck pigmentation, and others. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology provides you with the best ways to get rid of body pigmentation. There are knee-lightening sessions as well as elbow-lightening sessions to obtain an attractive appearance and a uniform skin tone. In addition to neck lightening sessions in Hurghada with the best body lightening doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
1-Laser body lightening sessions in Hurghada
Laser is considered an effective solution for skin darkening, as it targets melanin pigment, which absorbs laser rays and then turns into thermal energy that destroys melanocytes. Laser can also be used in many areas of the body, such as laser knee lightening sessions, as well as laser elbow lightening sessions. You can also treat all body shapes through laser body whitening sessions. Among the most important body lightening sessions in Hurghada are the following:
– Knee lightening sessions.
– Elbow lightening sessions.
2- Body lightening sessions with exfoliation
Chemical peeling, as well as cold peeling and crystal peeling, have proven to be very effective in exfoliating the layers of the skin that have pigmentation. Which helps to renew cells and produce new layers of skin free of skin pigmentation and melanin. Therefore, you can choose the best skin lightening doctor in Hurghada, as skin peeling to remove pigmentation is considered one of the best ways to whiten the body.
Skin lightening session techniques in Hurghada
We will now talk about the most important skin lightening techniques from which the doctor determines the appropriate type for your skin condition after examining the skin. Among the most important skin lightening techniques in Hurghada, such as:
Instructions before a session to lighten sensitive areas in Hurghada
- Avoid exposing sensitive areas to sunlight about two weeks before the lightening session.
- Hair removal from sensitive areas should not be done before a week.
- Do not apply any creams or cosmetic products to sensitive areas.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatories, analgesics, and blood thinners.
1- Laser skin lightening sessions in Hurghada
Laser revolutionized cosmetic medicine with its amazing advantages that treat many skin problems.
- Glass fiber laser: It is an American laser technology that is used globally in skin-lightening sessions, as its efficiency has been shown in laser whitening of the bikini as well as whitening of the armpit. In addition, Glass Fiber technology is a deep skin lightening technique that is used in cases of deep and superficial pigmentation with great effectiveness. The way the glass fiber laser technology works to lighten the skin is that it emits vertical thermal rays that penetrate the deep layers of the skin to work on deep lightening. It also stimulates the production of collagen to add vitality and freshness to the skin, and lighten and nourish the bikini area, underarm, and many areas of the body.
- PICOSECOND laserPicosecond laser is considered one of the latest laser technologies that exfoliates the skin in a safe way within days. Las Pico Second is characterized by the fact that it is heat-free and uses very short but highly focused pulses at the same time. In addition, the pico laser technology for skin lightening achieves quick results from the first session. It is also used to reduce darkening of sensitive areas, as well as treating armpit darkening with laser at the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Angel laser for whitening and lightening: Angel laser is used to lighten the skin and get rid of skin pigmentation, as it targets pigment cells without harming the rest of the skin around them. It also does not require recovery time.
- Carbon dioxide laser to lighten the body and skin (EFEX): The carbon dioxide laser is used to lighten the skin, as the IFX technology relies on preventing the production of melanin, which leads to skin darkening.
- Fractional laserIt is considered one of the most famous types of laser, as fractional laser sessions are used to treat many skin problems by peeling the skin with a laser. It is used with high efficiency in facial lightening sessions in Hurghada.
2- Skin lightening sessions with peeling in Hurghada
There are different types of skin peeling sessions to lighten the skin as well as treat skin pigmentation in many areas of the body. Other techniques can also be combined with skin peeling, such as the Morpheus 8 technique for the sensitive area and its freshness. The most important types of skin peeling sessions are the following:
1- Cold peeling: It is a non-surgical cosmetic technique that aims to remove the surface layer of the skin. The doctor uses specific creams that contain small concentrations of acids that work to exfoliate the skin. But it must be performed under the supervision of a dermatologist so as not to cause skin complications. The most important types of cold peeling are the following: Dermamelan cold peeling, Cosmelan cold peeling, and Meladip cold peeling.
2- Chemical peeling: It consists of skin lightening sessions by removing the layers of skin containing pigment cells, whether superficial or deep. There are types of chemical peeling depending on the degree of pigmentation. There are superficial chemical peeling, medium chemical peeling, and deep chemical peeling. The acids used in each type of chemical peeling session differ to lighten the skin, as alpha hydroxy acids such as citric, lactic, and glycolic acid are used. Salicylic acid is also used in skin lightening sessions through chemical peeling.
3- Crystal peeling: It is a skin peeling session using granules and crystal particles that are sprayed on the skin. Then it works to exfoliate the layers of skin that have skin pigmentation and renew cells in order to obtain white skin as well as unify skin color.
3- Skin lightening sessions with mesotherapy injections
Mesotherapy injection technique relies on injecting the skin with vitamins and amino acids that renew skin cells and stimulate collagen production. This makes the skin whiten, unifies its color, and eliminates skin pigmentation.
4- Skin lightening sessions with glutathione needle
Glutathione injections are used for whitening, as the glutathione injection technique depends on stopping the action of the enzyme that leads to the secretion of melanin pigment. It consists of three amino acids: glycine, glutamate, and cysteine, which are antioxidants and have proven effective in whitening the bikini area as well as whitening the face. You can also use it to whiten the entire body, but only after consulting the best cosmetic doctors.
Instructions after skin lightening sessions in Hurghada
- Avoid touching the target area or peeling the skin yourself.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Do not use hot water, heat or steam baths.
- Apply creams prescribed by the doctor.
- Expose the target area to ventilation.
- Avoid hair removal until after the recovery period, preferably laser hair removal.
Doctors' advice on preventing pigmentation and skin darkening
- Wear cotton clothes.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes.
- Avoid gaining weight.
- Do not use deodorants that close the skin's pores or contain perfumes.
- Avoid applying cosmetics to the skin.
- Avoid hair removal using traditional methods and laser hair removal.
- Conduct a skin cleaning session every once in a while.
- Do not neglect treating skin infections.
In the end, you will get uniform skin free of pigmentation and darkening, and you will enjoy self-confidence and attractive skin with the best skin lightening sessions in Hurghada at the Nadara Center.
How can I book skin lightening sessions in Hurghada?
How many sessions of lightening laser?
This depends on the degree and depth of pigmentation, but it often requires 3 to 4 sessions.
How are bikinis supplied?
There are many methods used in bikini lightening sessions, such as laser, which eliminates pigment cells, as well as cold peeling sessions for the bikini.
Does cold peeling lighten the skin?
Yes, cold peeling works to exfoliate damaged skin layers and renew cells, which works to lighten the skin.