Mesotherapy and Dermapen sessions in Hurghada have become one of the best ways to treat many skin problems, such as getting rid of signs of skin aging from wrinkles and fine lines, as well as dark circles and pigmentation, as well as treating hair problems. So Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea will offer you The best dermatologist in Hurghada to treat skin problems by conducting mesotherapy and dermapen sessions in Hurghada in order to enjoy an attractive complexion free from skin defects. In addition to treating hair problems such as hair loss or alopecia areata With Dermapen Mesotherapy. In this article, we will tell you the difference between dermapen and mesotherapy.
What is a mesotherapy session for the face or body?
Mesotherapy for the face or body is a non-surgical medical technique that relies on specific areas of the body with vitamins, plant extracts, hormones, enzymes, amino acids, or even blood platelets. Mesotherapy aims to nourish the skin and hair and treat many of its problems, as it uses small needles that reach the middle layer of the skin. The word mesotherapy also has its origins in the Greek language, where the word “meso” means “middle class” in Greek, while the word “therapy” means “medical treatment”.
- Amino acids.
- Natural plant extracts.
- Hyaluronic acid.
Benefits of mesotherapy sessions
- Getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Elimination of signs of aging.
- Add freshness and youth to the skin.
- Improve the appearance of cellulite.
- Skin Tightening.
- Localized fat dissolving.
- Hair loss treatment.
- Alopecia disease treatment.
Types of mesotherapy sessions
There are different types of Mesotherapy sessions, each of which takes care of a specific area of the body, such as:
First: Mesotherapy sessions for the face in Hurghada
Mesotherapy session for the face is more common for the face, as it has impressive results that restore the youth and freshness of the skin. The facial mesotherapy session technique relies on vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids and hyaluronic acid in the skin through very thin needles. Facial mesotherapy sessions target the middle class and are injected gradually in very precise doses.
Types of mesotherapy sessions for the face
1- Miso-Glo: Mesoglo
It targets the face in general to eliminate signs of aging, replacing wrinkles and fine lines.
2- Mesotherapy to treat circles under the eyes
It targets the cells around the eyes, regenerates them and repairs the tissues, thus helping to eliminate dark circles.
3- Vampire facelift
This technique is similar to the blood plasma injection technique, which depends on extracting plasma from the patient’s blood and then treating it. Finally, the patient's plasma is injected again in the places that need mesotherapy treatment.
Benefits of mesotherapy for the face in Hurghada
- Give the skin a smooth appearance.
- Skin rejuvenation and vitality.
- Moisturizing the face.
- Eliminate expressive lines around the lips and nose.
- Stimulate the production of collagen as well as elastin.
- Resist signs of skin aging.
- Nourishing the face with many important vitamins and acids, so it helps in the renewal of skin cells.
- Eliminate wrinkles around the eyes.
- Getting rid of fine lines.
- Adds radiance to the skin.
- Treatment of large pores in the face.
- Eliminate pigmentation as well as dark spots.
- Unify skin color and also hide the effects of scars and wounds.
- Removal of excess fat in the face called subcutaneous fat.
Side effects after mesotherapy session for the face in Hurghada
Temporary side effects usually appear after the mesotherapy session, which will disappear within 24 hours by following the doctor's instructions at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada. These symptoms include:
- Swelling of the treated area.
- Feeling slight pain.
- Redness of the target area.
Duration of a facial mesotherapy session in Hurghada
A facial mesotherapy session may only take about half an hour, not like cosmetic surgeries that require general anesthesia.
Second: Hair mesotherapy sessions
Hair mesotherapy sessions target the scalp in particular, as it depends on injecting the scalp with many vitamins and hyaluronic acid. As a result, hair problems are treated, blood circulation is stimulated, as well as dihydrotestosterone (DHT) cells are eliminated, which causes short hair life cycle and baldness in different places in the head and is called alopecia.
Benefits of mesotherapy for hair
- Slow down the hair loss cycle.
- Intense scalp nourishment.
- Stimulating blood circulation in the scalp.
- Topical treatment of hormonal imbalance.
- Supplying hair follicles with collagen and elastin proteins.
- Eliminate dandruff after completing all hair mesotherapy sessions.
- Treatment of alopecia as well as baldness.
- Scalpitis treatment.
- Promote hair growth.
Duration and number of mesotherapy sessions
The duration of a hair mesotherapy session depends on the area to be treated, but it usually takes 10-30 minutes.
Side effects after hair mesotherapy session
As we mentioned in the facial mesotherapy sessions, some temporary symptoms will appear as a result of the mesotherapy sessions, but they quickly disappear within a week. Side effects include such as:
- Mild bruising of the scalp.
- Mild swelling at the injection sites.
- Feeling itchy
When will the results of mesotherapy for the face and hair appear in Hurghada?
The results appear after a number of sessions depending on each case but often range from 3 to 15 sessions with an interval of up to 10 days between the first sessions. Then the interval becomes a month. While optimum results appear after 6 months.
Third: Mesotherapy sessions for the body
The benefits of a mesotherapy session are not limited to the face and hair only but also help to get rid of body fat. This technique relies on injecting localized fat places with composite materials from plant extracts and vitamins, which leads to the disintegration of fat, and then the body gets rid of it through the excretion process, which helps in slimming.
Benefits of mesotherapy sessions for the body
- It is a non-surgical alternative to body sculpting and liposuction.
- Getting rid of localized fat.
- Elimination of cellulite.
- Stimulating blood circulation.
- Smoothing the surface of the treated area.
- It is used for all parts of the body such as the legs, hips, abdomen, waist, as well as the arms.
- Double chin treatment.
- Sagging eyelids treatment.
- Preventing future fat storage.
How many mesotherapy sessions are needed to melt fat?
The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada advises that you follow up for additional sessions that may reach 3 to 4 sessions, separated by 3 weeks.
When will the results of mesotherapy appear in Hurghada?
The results of mesotherapy sessions usually appear after about 8 to 15 weeks.
Preparation before mesotherapy sessions in Hurghada
First: The appropriate place must be chosen, which can be a hospital or an equipped medical center, in addition to choosing the best dermatologist. All of this is in Nadara Dermatology Clinic in Hurghada, where the best medical team is located, as well as the latest medical devices, tools and technologies.
Second: Inform the doctor of your medical history, especially the skin diseases you suffer from, as well as any treatments you are taking so as not to have complications.
Third: The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada examines the area to be treated and determines the target areas, whether it is a mesotherapy session for the face or any other place.
Fourth: Stop taking the following, such as:
- Do not take any nutritional or herbal supplements.
- Stop taking vitamins.
- Stop smoking.
- Not to do any other cosmetic sessions such as filler injections, Botox or fractional laser in Hurghada.
- Not using non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Steps of mesotherapy in Hurghada
- The dermatologist performs local anesthesia for the targeted places.
- The doctor at Nadara Center uses very fine needles to mesotherapy the body, face, or scalp, according to each case. The injection is made in series at several points.
- The doctor can also at the Dermatological Freshness Center in Hurghada using the latest devices such as the Mesogun or the injection gun, as it is fast and characterized by less pain than fine needles.
- The injection is carried out in layers deep in the epidermis, in the range of 1 to 4 mm.
- Your dermatologist will schedule the next follow-up session and determine if you need more sessions.
Side effects after mesotherapy sessions in Hurghada
As we mentioned before, some temporary side effects may occur after the mesotherapy injection process, but they quickly disappear. These symptoms include the following:
- Swelling of the target area.
- Feeling nauseous
- Redness of the skin in the area that was injected.
- itching sensation;
- Pain is possible and you should consult a doctor to take the appropriate analgesic.
- Simple skin pigmentation, but it quickly disappears within a week.
Doctor's instructions after mesotherapy sessions in Hurghada
You must follow the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada so that complications do not occur. These include instructions such as:
- No exposure to the sun.
- Do not rub the injected area.
- Moisturize the skin well.
- Avoid smoking because it slows down the recovery time.
- Take medications or apply creams recommended by your doctor.
- Not wearing cosmetics and skin care products.
Dermapen sessions are one of the most common sessions that benefit the skin greatly. This technique relies on the use of the Dermapen device, a small device similar to a pen, to make small holes in the upper layer of the skin for any area of the face. This machine contains 12 microneedles.
Benefits of Dermapen Sessions
- Get rid of facial pits and scars.
- Improve the appearance of the skin
- Skin tightening.
- Reducing the large pores of the skin.
- Remove pigmentation and dark spots.
- Stimulating collagen production.
- Stimulate blood circulation.
- Restore the freshness of the skin.
- Skin rejuvenation.
Types of dermapen sessions for the face
Dermapen facial sessions
The face needs a lot of care and attention, and this is what must be done during the Dermapen facial sessions. Dermapen sessions at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology help treat many skin problems such as scars and dark spots, as well as regenerate skin cells and treat wide pores. In addition, one of the benefits of Derma Ben for the face is stimulating the production of elastin and collagen, and eliminating wrinkles and fine lines.
Benefits of Dermapen for hair
Dermapen treats not only the face, but also the Dermapen treats hair from many diseases such as baldness and hair loss. In addition to nourishing the scalp and strengthening the follicles, which helps reduce skin shedding.
Benefits of Dermapen for Stretch Marks
Stretch marks are among the most common signs that affect the appearance of the skin in many areas of the body, such as the buttocks, abdomen, chest, and thighs. This technique also depends on stimulating blood circulation, collagen and elastin.
Dermapen sessions for dark circles
The Dermapen device is also used around the eyes to get rid of all the problems that appear around the eyes from dark circles, which everyone seeks to eliminate. It also helps to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes that affect the appearance of the skin.
Instructions before the Dermapen sessions in Hurghada
- Choosing the right place where these sessions can be done in an integrated center equipped at the highest level, such as Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Perform the examinations requested by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic.
- Inform the doctor of any skin or organic diseases, as well as the medications and treatments you are taking.
- Stop smoking at least two weeks before sessions.
- Do not take blood thinners containing ibuprofen, so as not to bleed during the sessions.
- Do not put on cosmetics and skin care products before the session.
- Stop taking any vitamins or supplements.
Steps to conduct a dermapen session in Hurghada
First: The area that will be injected with the Dermapen device is disinfected and cleaned.
Second: The dermatologist numbs the area with a local anesthetic cream, and the doctor waits for the anesthesia to take effect.
Third: The doctor places the device perpendicular to the target area and turns it on and then passes it on the surface of the skin for an appropriate period.
Fourth: As a result, the needles in the Dermapen pen make very fine holes in the skin in order to stimulate the skin to produce collagen and renew skin tissues and cells.
Fifth: The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic sets the next date for the visit in order to determine the number of sessions needed and to follow up on the skin’s response to the dermapen sessions.
Side effects after dermapen sessions in Hurghada
You do not need to worry about the occurrence of some of the following side effects as they will pass within a week. Among the most important of these effects, for example:
- The beginning of the appearance of peeling layers of the skin.
- Bruising in the targeted areas.
- Minor bleeding in the treated area.
- Skin redness in the treated areas.
Instructions after dermapen sessions in Hurghada
You must follow the instructions of the dermatologist so as not to cause any complications, these instructions include such as:
- Do not try to exfoliate the skin.
- Do not put creams unless instructed by the specialist in the dermatology center.
- Take painkillers prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- No exposure to heat or sauna.
- Moisturizing the skin.
- Avoid wearing cosmetics and skin care products without consulting a doctor.
When will the results of the dermapen sessions appear?
Results are usually visible after 6 weeks of dermapen sessions.
Tips to maintain the result of Mesotherapy and Dermapen sessions in Hurghada
- Drink sufficient amounts of water daily.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun or use sunscreen.
- Avoid using inferior products or skin care products that are not suitable for your skin type.
- Make sure to moisturize the skin constantly.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in fiber and vitamins that are good for the skin.
In the end, you do not need to worry if you suffer from any skin and skin problems, as mesotherapy and dermapen sessions in Hurghada have become one of the safest and most modern medical treatments that have impressive results. Also, mesotherapy and dermapen sessions in Hurghada dispense with cosmetic surgeries. Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides you with the opportunity to rejuvenate your skin, add freshness and vitality, and get rid of signs of skin aging with mesotherapy and dermapen sessions.
There are also many ways to treat various skin problems such as melasma, freckles, vitiligo, psoriasis, eczema, melasma, wide pores and skin tags. Not only that where there is also the best surgeon at Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and beauty in Hurghada and the Red Sea, where you can perform many cosmetic operations such as sculpting bodybody contouring, liposuction, breast augmentation as well Hair Transplant,Furthermore cosmetic treatments and services depend on the best laser in Hurghada like laser hair removal and getting rid of the effects of Acne Scars and burn marks Fractional laser in Hurghada. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact a freshness center in Hurghada to obtain unparalleled, attractive, youthful and healthy skin with mesotherapy and dermapen sessions in Hurghada.
How can I book an appointment for mesotherapy and dermapen sessions?
Is mesotherapy permanent treatment?
This depends on the skin defects that mesotherapy treats and whether it can be completely treated, and this is what the doctor determines at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada.
When will the results of mesotherapy appear?
Mesotherapy results will appear within weeks of the first session, as wrinkles and fine lines disappear, but care must be taken to complete the sessions to reach the best possible result.
How many mesotherapy sessions needed?
Mesotherapy sessions often require about 5 to 15 sessions, but this depends on the case of each patient and the dermatologist at the Dermatologist at Nadara Clinic | in Hurghada determines this.
How much do mesotherapy injections cost?
The price of mesotherapy injections varies according to each patient's condition and the extent of damage to the skin. The price of mesotherapy injections for the abdomen ranges from 250 to 500 pounds. While hair injections from 500 pounds to 900 pounds.
What is the price of a dermapen session?
The price of dermapen sessions depends on the number of sessions and the target area for treatment, but it often ranges from 400 to 600 EGP per session.
What are the benefits of miso for the face?
Mesotherapy is based on nourishing the skin with vitamins, enzymes, plant extracts as well as platelets and amino acids that treat many skin defects such as spots, pigmentation, acne scars and scars. In addition to eliminating the signs of aging from wrinkles or fine lines.
Does Alderma Ben remove freckles from the face?
Yes, the Dermapen helps to get rid of freckles and many other skin defects such as treating the effects of scars, acne and wounds.