Full and natural lips are one of the most important signs of beauty that all women dream of, and the dream has become a reality with the advent of lip augmentation fillers in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Cosmetology and Laser in Hurghada and the Red Sea offers you the opportunity to enjoy the most beautiful attractive lips and a wonderful smile, and thus you will have greater confidence in yourself and it will be reflected in your entire life. Therefore, in this article, we will inform you about everything you should know before injecting fillers for lip augmentation in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
What is a lip filler?
Filler Lips is the process of filling the spaces between the cells of the lips with some materials that differ from each other in composition. This is done by injecting the lips with filler, a substance that helps give the lips a fresher and healthier look than before. In addition to plumping lips so that fine lines disappear and appear attractive and natural. Many women resort to lip fillers to get attractive lips without risk, instead of performing surgeries, in addition toLips pinking laser. As surgeries have a risk.
It is the best and safest and most common type of lip filler because it is a natural extract from the body, as it is a natural acid in the skin cells. Therefore, it is one of the most widely used lip fillers in cosmetic surgeries that need lip fillers in order to get the best lips.
Features of Hyaluronic Acid Filler
It helps the lips to retain water, which restores the freshness of the lips and increases their elasticity, as well as helps in plumping the lips. It also defines the lips and increases their volume. Examples of types hyaluronic acid Lip fillers Restylane and Juvederm.
What are the types of fillers?
Since the advent of filler injections, the best types of fillers, and the most important types of lip augmentation with fillers, have begun to appear in Nadara Dermatology and Aesthetics Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea, as follows:
The use of deep fillers helps in the following:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles of the face and neck.
- Elimination of nasolabial lines (smile lines)
- Chest and hands wrinkle treatment.
It helps stimulate the skin to secrete natural collagen
- Treating superficial wrinkles on the face.
- Skin thickening.
- Treating scars and wounds.
Dermal fillers are frequently used in the following:
- Treatment of hollows under the eyes.
- Reduce signs of aging.
- Reduce skin depressions.
- Treating fine lines, deep wrinkles and facial skin folds.
Immediate benefits of lip augmentation filler in Hurghada
There are many advantages that distinguish a lip filler, the most important of which are the following:
- Instant lip augmentation.
- Lightening dark lips.
- Supplying lips and giving them vitality and freshness.
- Fewer side effects and they go away quickly.
The doctor waits 3 weeks after the filler injection to see the degree of lightening the lips have reached after the injection, and then it is possible to choose another procedure to increase the lightening result of the lips.
Sick conditions that require the use of lip fillers
- In cases of low lip angles, fillers are injected to raise the corners of the lips.
- Small lip condition.
- Cases of the appearance of folds in the nasolabial folds.
- In case of asymmetry of the lips, one of them is larger than the other, so the smaller one is injected, whether it is the upper or lower lips.
- Cases of the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines in the lips with age.
Instructions before lip augmentation filler injections in Hurghada
First: choose the right place
Nadara clinic for Dermatology, Cosmetology and Laser in Hurghada and the Red Sea is considered one of the best centers due to its highly experienced and specialized doctors. In addition to using the latest guaranteed technologies and the ideal types of fillers for full lips without risks.
Second: Informing the doctor of the medical history Especially if you suffer from the following:
- If you are receiving any medicine, tell your doctor about it.
- Skin diseases such as infections, whether bacterial or viral, such as (herpes) occasionally around the mouth.
- Neurological or sensory diseases.
Third: Avoid taking any medications without consulting a doctor Especially blood thinners such as analgesics such as aspirin, ibuprofen...etc.
Fourthly.Stop taking supplements and vitamins They include vitamin E, ginseng, ginkgo biloba extract, or primrose oil, St. John's Wort...etc.
fifthAvoid wearing cosmetics and skin care creams.
Sixthly: Follow the doctor's instructions He may tell you to apply certain creams before the injection or even apply ice to reduce swelling after the lip injections.
Filler injection steps to inflate lips in Hurghada and the Red Sea
The first step: the doctor's assessment of the case
The doctor evaluates the condition of the lips before the injection and determines the areas that need to be filled with fillers in the lips.
The second step: local anesthesia
Local anesthesia of the lips is done before the injection process, through a cream or spray.
Step Three: Wait for the anesthesia to take effect
The patient waits about 20 minutes for the anesthesia to take effect and he feels numbness in the lips.
Fourth step: lip filler injection
The doctor injects lip fillers into the areas he identified before, and usually only two injections, depending on the case.
Fifth step: apply compresses
Doctors advise that ice packs be placed on the lips immediately after the injection process to prevent infection or swelling.
you can watch Pictures before and after lip augmentation In a dermatological and cosmetic clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Tips after lip augmentation filler injections in Hurghada
After injecting the filler to the lips, the size of the lips will vary, but there will be some swelling at first. Therefore, it must be taken care of and follow the doctor’s instructions, and this is what doctors advise at Nadara Dermatology and Cosmetic Clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea, in order to get unparalleled attractive lips. The instructions include the following:
- Applying ice packs to the lips to reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Avoid exposure to the sun immediately after the injection.
- Drink water in sufficient quantities.
- Stay away from smoking and smokers.
- Sleep on the back and avoid sleeping on the face.
- Avoid exposure to heat, such as saunas, for two days so that swelling does not increase.
- Avoid wearing cosmetics and skin care creams.
- Use only brush and water to clean your teeth, and avoid toothpaste.
- Avoid exercising for two days after the filler injection.
- Eat food, fruits and vegetables that are easy to chew.
- Not eating citrus.
What are the temporary side effects after lip augmentation filler in Hurghada?
After the operation, there will be a significant difference in the size of the lips, but with some effects that will gradually disappear, so you should not worry when the following symptoms appear:
- Red lips at the injection site.
- The appearance of bruises on the lips and gradually disappear.
- Inflammation and swelling in the lips, which may last for a day or two and then gradually decrease.
When will the swelling of the lips go away after the lip augmentation filler in Hurghada?
No need to worry, the side effects of swelling, bruising or redness will disappear within a week of the procedure and you will enjoy the most beautiful and attractive plump lips.
When will the result of lip filler injections appear in Hurghada?
After injecting the lip filler, the result will appear immediately after the operation with some swelling, but the ideal result will be obtained after the lips have completely healed from swelling and inflammation. Where the swelling and inflammation disappear within a week, and the lips begin to appear more fresh and shiny, reaching the desired result after about 4 weeks of lip injections.
How long do full lips last after lip augmentation filler in Hurghada?
The effect of lip filler injections will continue and you will be in an attractive plump shape for a period of 6 to 12 months. The extent to which the result lasts depends on how well you follow the doctor's instructions, after this period you can perform the filler injection again.
Symptoms that you should refer to the doctor when they occur after the filler injection in Hurghada
- Asymmetrically swollen lips.
- Lumps on the lips.
- Swelling and bruising persist for more than a week.
- Feeling very difficult to speak.
- The appearance of white spots on the lips.
What are the contraindications for lip filler injections?
The use of lip augmentation fillers for most people is considered the safest, starting from 18 years old to 65 years old, but there are cases in which lips cannot be injected, such as:
- Fillers should not be injected during pregnancy.
- It is forbidden to inject lip fillers during lactation.
- Cancer cases.
- Incidence and treatment of herpes disease.
- Some chronic diseases.
- This should not be taken lightly and you should tell your doctor about your health condition very accurately.
You can also read : Plasma filler injections for the face and its most important benefits.
Tips for lip fillers to last longer
In order for the results of lip augmentation filler injections to last for a longer period, the following procedures must be followed:
- Drink adequate amounts of water to keep lips hydrated.
- No exposure to sunlight.
- Reduce exposure to heat and water vapor
- Quit Smoking.
- Not doing strenuous exercise.
- Eat healthy food.
- Use cosmetics with caution and it must be reliable.
In the end, lips are one of the secrets of beauty that must be taken care of and maintain their appearance. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Cosmetology and Laser in Hurghada and the Red Sea in order to get the most beautiful lips with the best doctors and modern techniques for lip plumping and augmentation. You can also benefit from other cosmetic services such as Autologous fat injection and plasma as well Hair Transplant or Fractional laser sessions. Not only that you can also Skin tag removal And treatment of many skin diseases such as freckles andunification of skin color. There is also the best surgeon for body sculpting and body coordination, as well as rhinoplasty.
|Lip filler in Hurghada|| |
| SUMMARY |
The best doctor for lip fillers in Hurghada and the Red Sea, and she is very kind