You can now have white skin with a uniform color free of pigmentation and spots, as well as signs of aging, all of this you will get with glutathione needles in Hurghada. Where Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea offers you the latest international technology in the field of cosmetology, which is the glutathione injection. Glutathione injection is a substance in the human body and is produced by the liver, but it decreases with age, which leads to its failure to play its role in enhancing the skin.
Therefore, the best glutathione injection doctors in Hurghada perform the necessary tests in order to ensure that the glutathione injection is suitable for your condition and your skin. You will restore the youth of your skin at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What is glutathione injection?
Glutathione or skin whitening injection are three powerful amino acids that are naturally produced by the liver: glutamate, cysteine, and glycine. It is an antioxidant, so it helps in enhancing the complexion and eliminating free radicals. But with age, its production decreases, so glutathione injections appeared in order to help stop the action of the enzyme that helps to secrete melanin, which is Tyrosinase hormone Which eliminates pigmentation. In addition, it plays a big role in combating the signs of skin aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
In addition, it can be injected in several places in the body, not just the face. It also contains vitamins that are beneficial for the skin, such as vitamin C, which helps in tissue repair and regeneration. Laser technology can also be used with a glutathione needle for whitening. And the best doctors use glutathione injection in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic in order to restore the youth of your skin again and enjoy your life with a bright complexion.
Benefits of glutathione injection for the skin
As we mentioned that glutathione injections are a substance naturally secreted by the liver, so re-injecting it to return it to its level during youth is an opportunity to regain youth. Among its most important benefits are:
- Hyperpigmentation treatment.
- Unification of skin color.
- Melasma treatment.
- Getting rid of skin wrinkles and fine lines.
- Hide age spots.
- Sun spots and pigmentation treatment.
- Acne Treatment.
- Giving the face a natural glow.
- Freckle treatment.
- Gain freshness and vitality to the skin.
- Tighten the skin and get rid of sagging.
- Increase collagen production.
- Get rid of dark circles.
- Glutathione injection are used to whiten sensitive areas.
- Prevent melanin production.
- Regeneration of skin tissues and cells.
Advantages of glutathione
- It is a natural substance found in the human body, so it is safe.
- It has many benefits, not just whitening.
- It gives long term results.
- procedure speed.
Who is the ideal candidate for glutathione injections?
- People over 50 years of age to combat the signs of aging.
- People over 18 years of age who have pigmentation.
- The patients hope to unify the color of their skin to treat melasma, freckles, sun spots, pigmentation, age spots, and acne scars.
- who suffer from acne.
Prepare for the glutathione injection in Hurghada
- You should search for the best glutathione injection clinics, hospitals or medical centers, and you should choose the best experienced plastic doctor. As cosmetic injections need accuracy so that no harm occurs from the injections. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada provides you with the best doctors for glutathione injections with experience and high scientific qualifications.
- You should tell the dermatologist about your medical history and any treatments you are currently taking.
- The doctor will examine your skin and may order blood tests, liver and kidney tests, as well as hormones. To make sure that you can apply for glutathione injection without damage.
- You should stop taking vitamins and nutritional or herbal supplements.
- Stop smoking two weeks before the procedure so as not to negatively affect the results.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
Glutathione injection procedure in Hurghada
You can perform glutathione injections with the best dermotologists for glutathione injection in Hurghada at the Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology.
Steps of glutathione injection for skin whitening
- After diagnosing the case well, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic determines the number of needles needed according to the patient's skin tone and the required degree of lightening.
- The doctor injects glutathione needles into the vein so that it works quickly.
- Often the dosage ranges from 300 to 600 mL.
- The doctor will set the date for the next session, but at the beginning, at least a week should separate each session from the next. But after achieving the result of the injection, the needle will be skin whitening every month.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic may perform complementary cosmetic procedures such as laser skin lightening.
glutathione injection side effects
After undergoing glutathione injections with the best dermotologists for glutathione injection in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, you will feel some temporary side effects, but they will disappear within days if you follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon in Hurghada. Among these side effects are:
- Swelling and bruising.
- Lightening hair color.
- Some hair fall out.
- Feeling nauseous and some stomach disorders.
- Simple pain in the breast.
- Nausea and upset stomach.
Instructions after glutathione injection for whitening
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Use a suitable sunscreen for your skin.
- The doctor at Nadara beauty Center in Hurghada will prescribe painkillers for you.
- You can put cold compresses on the areas of swelling or pain to reduce it.
- Eat healthy, balanced food that is good for the skin.
- Drink adequate amounts of water.
- Live your life normally without a recovery period.
?how many glutathione injections should i take
The doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will tell you the number of sessions that suit your condition. The number of sessions often reaches 12.
When do the results of glutathione injections appear?
The result of the injection will appear after about 3 to 8 weeks of regular injections every week. However, all necessary sessions must be performed in full, as the doctor will tell you after evaluating your skin condition. In order to reach the degree of lightening that you want, you must follow up with the best glutathione needle doctors in Hurghada so that the skin does not tan again.
?Is glutathione injection permanent
The results of glutathione injections are not permanent but they will last as long as you continue to perform glutathione injections every week to complete the full number of sessions. until it reaches the appropriate degree of lightening. Then persevere with it every month, and you must follow the doctor’s instructions and not expose the skin to sunlight so that the skin does not tan again.
Types of glutathione needles
Glutathione is a magical substance that many dark-skinned people are looking for in particular, as well as those who show traces of the sun in areas exposed to strong sunlight. Therefore, glutathione manufacturers compete to manufacture the best product that helps lighten the skin to reach the appropriate degree. In addition to the difference in the concentration of the substance in each needle from the other. Which affects the cost of glutathione needles from each product, as it was manufactured in more than one country. However, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology determines what is best and suitable for your skin, and chooses the effective type of glutathione according to his practical experience. Among the most important types of glutathione injections are:
- German RM Glutathione body whitening needles.
- American body whitening needles Relumines Advanced IV Glutathione
- GLUTAX 5GS MICRO ADVANCE ITALIAN BODY WHITENING NEEDLES.
- Japanese REIKI GLUTATHIONE 1200 Bleaching Needles FOR BLEACHING.
- Italian Glutathione needles RIDUTOX 600.
Other medical uses for glutathione
- Glutathione injections for vitiligo.
- AIDS treatment.
- Psoriasis treatment.
- Glutathione injections treat joint stiffness.
- Cleansing the body of toxins.
- Cell restoration after cancer.
- Restoration of body cells after cancer treatment.
Other forms of glutathione injection
Glutathione injections are used in several forms, but the best glutathione injection doctors in Hurghada determine the best method for your condition. But it should not be taken without consulting a doctor so as not to cause glutathione needle damage. Some forms of glutathione needles are:
1- Glutathione tablets
Not only is glutathione used to treat the skin, but it is also used in the form of oral tablets. Where these tablets treat many diseases such as:
Cataract and glaucoma treatment.
Control cholesterol levels in the blood.
Treating memory loss and aging.
Strengthening the immune system.
Prevention of atherosclerosis.
2- Injecting glutathione into a vein or muscle
Intravenous glutathione injection There is also an intramuscular glutathione injection. It helps in treating other diseases, the most important of which are skin problems, in addition to other diseases such as:
- Parkinson's disease treatment.
- Anemia treatment.
- Male infertility treatment.
- AIDS treatment.
Intravenous glutathione needles are much better than glutathione tablets because they are fast acting. But glutathione tablets are given to enhance and support the result of the effects of the injection.
People who are not candidates for glutathione injections
As we mentioned, the best glutathione needle doctors should be consulted in Hurghada, because there are some cases in which the procedure should not be performed so as not to cause serious complications, such as:
- pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
Bad side effects of glutathione injection
Excessive glutathione injections, or when choosing a doctor who has no experience in glutathione injections, may lead to many damages, such as:
- An allergic reaction to some of the vitamins and minerals in glutathione.
- Disorders of the thyroid gland.
- Having Steven Johnson Syndrome.
- Kidney function disorders and may lead to kidney failure.
- Ease of exposure to ultraviolet rays and its harmful effects as a result of hindering the secretion of melanin.
- It may whiten the hair of the head as well as the eyelashes.
Glutathione injection price in Hurghada
The price of glutathione injections in Hurghada varies according to several factors, but glutathione injection price in Egypt often range from 850 EGP to 1200 EGP. Among the most important factors affecting glutathione injection Egypt, such as:
- The color of the patient's skin.
- The injection concentration that the patient needs.
- The plastic surgeon's experience and qualifications.
- Cosmetic clinic website.
- Beauty clinic equipment.
- The type of glutathione needle used.
Best dermatologist for glutathione injection
- Glutathione injections and cosmetic injections are precise procedures that require the expertise of a plastic surgeon so that no complications or negative effects of injections occur. Also, glutathione needles, as we mentioned, may cause damage if they are taken in excessive concentrations that are not suitable for a person. Therefore, care must be taken to choose the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada as well the best dermatologist. Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides you with the best cosmetic medicine doctors in the field of glutathione injections.
- As there are doctors with the highest level of experience, certificates, qualifications and practical experience. Which puts you in safe hands at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Neglecting to choose a specialist and experienced doctor in glutathione needles may lead to kidney failure or its effect on hair color and eyelash color, and sometimes taking pills without visiting a dermatologist consultant may lead to a chronic allergic reaction, skin cancer, or blood poisoning.
- Therefore, the glutathione needle doctor conducts comprehensive examinations for you, including blood analysis, kidney function analysis, as well as hormone analysis, to find out the possibility of your candidacy for glutathione injections without any negative effect on you, as well as to determine the appropriate concentration for you and the number of sessions until you reach the required level of lightening.
The best glutathione injection centers in Egypt
- If you are looking for the best glutathione injection clinics in Egypt, you will find it the best beauty clinic in Hurghada It is Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology. Where there are the best glutathione needle doctors to lighten the skin and get rid of pigmentation and age spots. In addition to using it to combat the signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- In addition to the presence of many modern cosmetic injections such as Facial freshness needle, Sculptra injection, Gallipro needleAmber needlefor the face as well Hyaluronic injection for the face. Not only that, but there are many treatment services for all skin diseases, such as acne and goose skin and vitiligo And butt acne psoriasis and freckles. You can also now get rid of the effects of scars, burns and wounds.
- Nadara Clinic also has the best plastic surgeon who can perform surgery face lift, surgery eyelid tightening And tighten the skin in the abdomen, Chin fixingRhinoplasty, otoplasty, breast augmentation, butt augmentation, liposuction, and 4D body sculpting.
- In addition to skin care sessions such as Deep skin cleansingChemical peeling sessions and fractional laser peeling sessions. There are also different types of lasers, such as Kiyoswitched lasers, Excimer laser and carbon laser.
In the end, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology offers you the latest technologies and international treatments in the field of cosmetic medicine. Where you can now book an appointment with the best glutathione needle doctors in Hurghada to lighten the skin and body, as well as get rid of annoying wrinkles that indicate age. You will be in the hands of the best plastic surgeons with practical experience and competence, as doctors seek to reach you to the right degree of lightening for you. Where accuracy must be given in the injection procedure and the number of sessions needed and the needle focus. Negligence in choosing an experienced doctor may lead to serious health damage. So do not hesitate and contact us to get a more youthful and radiant white, uniform skin with the best glutathione needle doctors in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I reserve glutathione needles in Hurghada?
How much does glutathione injection cost?
The price of glutathione injections varies from one patient to another according to the degree of his skin and the appropriate concentration determined by the plastic surgeon. The experience, certifications and qualifications of the glutathione injection doctor also affect the price. In addition to the location of the center or clinic where the procedure is performed, its equipment and its reputation. However, the price of glutathione needles often ranges from 850 EGP to 1200 EGP.
Are the results of glutathione injections permanent?
The results of this procedure are not permanent, as after completing the number of sessions that the plastic and dermatologist specified for you at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic, you must follow his instructions so that melanin production and skin tanning do not return again. In some cases, the doctor also combines another cosmetic procedure for the purpose of lightening and enhancing the result of glutathione injections with laser lightening.
Is glutathione injection safe?
Glutathione injections are considered safe as long as you follow up with a dermatologist and cosmetologist with experience and practical competence, as there are different methods of glutathione, including pills, which are used to treat some diseases, as well as intramuscular and intravenous injections, as well as inhalation. The number of sessions and the concentration of the injection is also an important factor in the degree of safety in the treatment period, and it depends entirely on the accuracy of the attending physician. But glutathione should not be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding, as it may lead to serious damage. Also, glutathione should not be excessive without consulting a doctor so that it does not lead to kidney failure or thyroid disorder and bleaching of hair and eyelashes.
Does glutathione treat pigmentation?
Glutathione lightens the skin, whether it is for the face or the entire body, as well as eliminates pigmentation and spots caused by sun exposure. It also works to impede the secretion of melanin, so pigmentation does not form. Also, the use of glutathione needles is not limited to the face only, but also to lighten sensitive areas, knees, elbows, armpits, and others. In addition, it works to lift the face and liberate free radicals, which renews the cells and tissues of the skin and protects it from the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It also makes the skin soft and healthy looking and gains the body's immunity.
Does glutathione remove wrinkles?
Yes, glutathione helps combat the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines and sagging, as it works to tighten the skin and lighten dark circles by hindering the secretion of melanin, so pigmentation or aging spots do not appear.
What are the side effects of glutathione injections for whitening?
The damage of glutathione injections appears in the event of excessive intake without consulting a specialized plastic surgeon, as it may lead to whitening of hair and eyelashes, as well as kidney failure, and it may lead to chronic skin sensitivity. In addition to hair loss or cancer.
Are there whitening tablets in pharmacies?
What is always meant by whitening tablets is glutathione pills, which are usually found in pharmacies, but they should not be taken without consulting the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic. As it is effective in lightening the skin and preventing the production of melanin, as well as working to combat the signs of skin aging. But if taken without consulting a doctor, it may lead to disorders in the thyroid gland and hormones, as well as lead to kidney failure or an allergic reaction.
How many degrees open glutathione injections?
The effect of glutathione injections varies according to the type and concentration used, but they open with a difference of about 14 degrees.