If you are looking for the best dermatologists in Hurghada to treat annoying skin diseases, especially in the summer, you can now head to Nadara Clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic , where there is the best integrated medical team. There are also the latest medical devices and technologies to treat all skin diseases, whether they are autoimmune diseases, skin diseases, or others.
You will be in the hands of the best doctors who have scientific degrees and qualifications and have practical experience. On top of them is Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, a consultant dermatologist, so do not hesitate. In this article, we will tell you about the best dermatologists in Egypt and ways to treat common skin diseases. Among the most important diseases that we will mention information about are skin allergies, rashes, itchy skin, tongue fungus and lichen planus.
Treatment of common skin diseases in Hurghada
First: Skin Allergy treatment in Hurghada
Skin Allergy is skin irritation as a result of the body's immune system reacting to something harmless such as medications, pollen, or even some foods. This irritation is called medical allergic reaction Allergic Reaction, where the immune system of a particular person believes that this substance is harmful and attacks it, so allergy symptoms appear. In this case, the irritant is called an “Allergen,” where the skin becomes irritated, itchy, red, and sometimes the body swells. The best dermatologists in Egypt will treat skin allergies so that you can enjoy a life free of skin infections and allergies.
Types of skin allergy
There are different types of allergies, but the most common types are:
1- Allergic contact dermatitis
It is a skin irritation and rash as a result of contact with a certain substance and the occurrence of an interaction with the body's immune system, which is not contagious.
2- Atopic Dermatitis
It is an inflammation that often occurs in children, especially infants, where the skin is very dry and itchy.
It occurs as a result of the release of histamine by the immune system, and its cause is not known, as the cause may be the body's autoimmune system and cause itching and red blisters.
It occurs as a result of the body's sensitivity to a certain substance, which leads to swelling of the tissues in the mouth, esophagus, pharynx, and airways. Abdominal pain and cramps also occur.
Causes of skin allergy
The reaction of the immune system varies from person to person to different substances, but among the most common substances that cause allergies, such as:
- Animal dander.
- Pollen granules.
- Foods like wheat, hazelnuts, walnuts, soybeans, milk and shellfish.
- Insect stings such as bees and wasps.
- Medicines such as penicillin and its antibiotic derivatives.
- Natural rubber material.
- Those with a family history of allergies such as asthma or eczema.
- Children of any age where allergies may appear and disappear and then appear in the future.
- People who are allergic to certain substances are also susceptible to allergies to other substances.
Skin allergy symptoms
In order to make sure that you have an allergy, you must review the following symptoms, whether you feel them or not, and they include skin allergy symptoms such as:
- Itchy sensation.
- Skin rash.
- Skin redness and inflammation.
- swelling of the skin;
- The appearance of prominent bumps.
- Sometimes a crust appears on the skin.
- Chapped skin.
Serious allergic reactions
Neglecting allergies may lead to serious complications such as:
- Infection with various diseases such as sinus infection, ear infection or lung infection.
- Fungal sinusitis.
- Acute allergic shock, where symptoms increase severely.
- The emergence of other types of allergies as a result of other substances.
Dermatologists in Hurghada diagnose allergy
In order for the best dermatologists in Hurghada to treat skin allergies, the condition must be properly diagnosed as follows:
- Look for a reputable center, clinic, or hospital with the best dermatologists in Hurghada, and it should also be equipped with the latest technology, such as the Nadara Clinic.
- A dermatologist at Nadara Clinic will ask you about your medical history and family history of allergies.
- You should tell your doctor about any medications or treatments you are taking.
- A dermatologist examines the sensitive areas.
- The doctor may test the skin by pricking it with certain substances.
- Do a blood test to determine the amount of antibodies in the blood.
Skin allergy treatment in Hurghada
Dermatologists in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will tell you the best ways to treat skin allergy in Hurghada such as:
- Avoid touching or eating irritating substances.
- Read the ingredients of any foods you eat, especially outside the home or in other countries.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will prescribe for you medications that relieve allergy symptoms and combat itching, and also prescribe topical creams to moisturize the skin.
- Your dermatologist may tell you to apply cold compresses to irritated areas of the skin and moisturize them well to reduce symptoms.
- The doctor may also prescribe immunotherapy for you.
- Some cases can use adrenaline in emergency situations only with the advice of a dermatologist.
Second: Skin Rash treatment in Hurghada
Skin rash is a common and irritating skin condition that changes skin color as well as the texture and appearance of the skin. It may appear in more than one way, shape, and anywhere in the body, but it often appears on the face, arms, and legs. In addition, it may be in a small part and is then called a local rash, and it may spread to larger areas. Dermatologists also point out that screens negatively affect the skin and lead to dryness, eye fatigue and irritation. You can now consult the best dermatologists in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology to find out the causes of skin rashes and methods of treatment.
Causes of the rash
There are many reasons that lead to the appearance of rashes in Hurghada, such as:
- allergic reaction;
- Contact dermatitis.
- clothing dyes.
- Chemical cleaning agents.
- Unidentified beauty products.
- Rubber or latex.
- Skin contact with poisonous plants.
- Some insect bites.
- Some medicines cause a rash.
- Humidity and high temperature sometimes.
- heat or humidity.
- Bacterial, fungal or viral infection.
- Some diseases such as skin allergies, contact dermatitis, eczema, lupus erythematosus, psoriasis, as well as acne.
Symptoms of a rash
Symptoms of a rash vary from person to person. Where it may appear as follows:
- redness of the skin
- Skin irritation and swelling.
- skin dryness.
- Blisters and ulcers appear.
- Spreading of rough or dry red spots.
- Feeling pain sometimes.
- The appearance of crusts and cracks in the skin.
- Itchy sensation.
Dermatologists diagnose skin rashes
- You should look for a center, clinic or hospital with the best dermatologists in Hurghada. Treating skin rashes is challenging because there are so many causes. But with there the best dermatologist At Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, the doctor will diagnose the condition and determine the cause and appropriate treatment.
- The doctor will ask you several questions, such as when the rash began, its symptoms, and whether you have taken a new medication or are allergic to a particular substance. As well as from contact with a person who has a rash.
- A dermatologist examines the rash areas.
- You must inform the doctor of your medical history and any other diseases that you suffer from, as well as the medical history of the family.
- Do a sensitivity test.
- The doctor may ask you to perform some tests, such as a blood test to detect antibodies, or to ensure that there are no other systemic diseases. Sometimes the doctor may take a biopsy from the affected area for examination.
Methods of treating skin rashes in Hurghada
The treatment of skin rashes in Hurghada depends on the causes of its occurrence which are determined by the best dermatologists in Hurghada. However, it is often treated as follows:
- The doctor will prescribe antibiotics for you.
- Topical creams such as corticosteroid ointments.
- Antihistamine tablets.
- Itching and inflammation relievers.
Third: Treatment of itchy skin in Hurghada Pruritus
Pruritus or Itching is an irritation of the skin as an allergic reaction, but it is very annoying and causes a strong desire to rub the skin. It may also cause pain and a rash appears. Itching can also be chronic and last for 6 weeks. But now you can get rid of this feeling with the best experienced dermatologists for itchy skin in Hurghada.
Causes of itchy skin
- Some skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, fungal infections and dermatitis, smallpox, measles and scabies.
- Certain diseases such as cirrhosis of the liver, bile duct obstruction, anemia, leukemia, and thyroid diseases.
- Nervous system disorders such as multiple sclerosis, shingles.
- Medications that cause itchy skin, such as antibiotics, anti-seizure medications, some cancer medications, and antifungals.
Symptoms of itchy skin
- Redness of the affected area of the skin.
- Spread of blisters and skin bubbles.
- Skin dryness.
- Chapped skin.
Methods of treating itchy skin in Hurghada
Home remedies and creams prescribed by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology should be avoided. But the treatment period requires patience until the itching disappears. These include medicines such as:
- The main problem must first be solved after knowing the main cause of itching.
- Corticosteroid ointments and creams.
- Triamcinolone ointment.
- Your doctor will tell you ways to relieve itching, such as:
- Place a wet cloth on the affected area.
- Shower with lukewarm water before bed.
- Calcineurin inhibitors such as pimecrolimus (Elidel) and tacrolimus (Protopic).
- Local anesthesia for painful itching, such as doxepin or capsaicin cream.
- Oral medications such as antidepressants, sertraline (Zoloft), and doxepin. So are antihistamines.
- Phototherapy sessions (UVB), where the doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada exposes the affected area to ultraviolet rays, but it needs several sessions.
Fourth: Treatment of Tongue Fungus in Hurghada Oral Thrush
Oral thrush occurs as a result of a fungal infection that also affects the throat and esophagus. Zhi is a prominent fungus on the tongue. The human body contains good bacteria and harmful bacteria and fungi, but in a balanced way that does not harm the body. But in the case of weak immunity, producing external factors, these fungi appear as a result of attacking harmful bacteria to the body. Therefore, the disease is treated by the best dermatologists, as well as dermatologists, venereologists and infertilists in Hurghada.
Causes of tongue fungus
Tongue thrush can occur due to many reasons, such as:
- Infection with some diseases such as cancer, human immunodeficiency disease, and anemia.
- Exposure to radiation therapy.
- Diabetes, which leads to an increase in the amount of sugar in the saliva.
- Not paying attention to oral hygiene, ignoring brushing teeth or brushing the tongue.
- Excessive use of antibiotics such as penicillin.
- Take cortisone medications.
- Dry mouth.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Smoking, which is considered a major factor that negatively affects human health and medicine.
- The psychological state of anxiety and severe tension.
Symptoms of thrush of the tongue and mouth
- The appearance of prominent white acne on the tongue.
- The appearance of fungus on the gums and sides of the mouth from the inside.
- Pain in the acne area.
- Dry mouth.
- Acne bleeding when friction.
- Mouth taste changes.
- Difficulty swallowing and speaking.
Methods of treating tongue fungus in Hurghada
The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada diagnoses the condition, examines the tongue, and prescribes the appropriate treatment for your condition. The treatment continues for a period that may range from 7 to 14 days. Tongue fungus can be treated easily in Hurghada for adults and children, but for those suffering from immune diseases, this may be difficult. Among the most important treatments for tongue fungus are:
- Antifungals for severe infections, taken intravenously or orally, such as fluconazole, itraconazole, or amphotericin B.
- Topical ointments, creams or gels for minor infections such as miconazole, clotrimazole and nystatin.
- Treating other diseases that were the main cause of fungus.
Follow the doctor's instructions for those infected with tongue fungus
- Make sure to brush your teeth with a soft brush.
- Change the toothbrush after the fungus is cured.
- Do not use any oral sprays without consulting a dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Do not do home remedies such as rinsing with salt, lemon, or vinegar without consulting a doctor, so that serious complications do not occur.
- Stop smoking.
- Regulating blood sugar levels for diabetics.
- Keeping dentures clean and well cleaned.
- Avoid touching the fungus so as not to transmit the infection to the rest of the body and reproductive organs as well.
Fifth: Lichen planus treatment in Hurghada
Lichen planus is a chronic skin disease that is not contagious. They are flat, purplish sores with white spots, have sharp corners, and cause an unpleasant itching sensation. In addition, lichen planus is often associated with autoimmune diseases. The immune system mistakenly attacks skin cells as well as mucous membranes. Women are more susceptible to lichen planus than men, and the elderly and children are rare. It also affects several areas of the body such as nails, mouth, genitals and scalp.
Causes of lichen planus
As we mentioned, the main cause of lichen planus is autoimmunity, which mistakenly attacks skin cells, but there are factors that stimulate the appearance of lichen, such as:
- Some diseases such as hepatitis C, viral hepatitis.
- Some medicines, such as medicines for high blood pressure and arthritis, as well as medicines for heart diseases.
- The mental state of stress and tension.
- Some vaccines, such as the liver vaccine, as well as some influenza vaccines.
- allergic reaction.
- Dyes used in tattoos.
- Take some painkillers and anti-inflammatories.
- Some dental fillings contain mercury.
Dermatologists in Hurghada diagnosed lichen
The best doctors in Nadara Clinic for cuticle, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea diagnose the condition as follows:
- Knowing the patient's medical history, medications, and treatments.
- A dermatologist in Hurghada examines the area affected by lichen planus.
- Your doctor may ask you to take blood tests and test for hepatitis C, or he may take a biopsy from the area affected by the lichen.
- Do an allergy test.
Methods of treatment of lichen planus in Hurghada
It often disappears lichen planus Without treatment for a period of months to years, but a doctor should be consulted so that the problem does not worsen and the infection is repeated many times. Among the most important appropriate treatments for lichen planus, such as:
- Corticosteroid ointments or creams If your body does not respond to treatment, your dermatologist may give you corticosteroid injections.
- Anti-infective medicine Antibiotics such as Flagyl.
- Immune response medications, such as methotrexate (Trexall), mycophenolate (Celecet), and azathioprine.
- Phototherapy (UVB), where ultraviolet rays are directed to the upper layer of the skin only, and you may need more than one session, as determined by the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic. But this treatment is not suitable for people with dark skin.
- Retinoids such as acitretin (Soriatane), but it is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
In the end, you can still treat many different skin diseases not only allergic skin disease, rashes, itchy skin, fungus tongue and lichen planus. In Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, you can treat all skin diseases with the best dermatologists, such as treatment of vitiligo, Tinea versicolor, fire belt, acne and hair problems. In the clinic, you will find many specialties in Hurghada, Egypt, a consultant dermatologist, venereologist, and infertility in Hurghada, as well as Dr. Mahmoud Mubarak, a teacher of plastic and dermatological surgeries at the Faculty of Medicine in Cairo. Where you can perform surgery and beautification of the nose, ears, breasts and buttocks. You will enjoy a healthy life and a flawless skin at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
How can I book an appointment with a dermatologist in Hurghada?
What are the causes of sudden skin sensitivity?
An allergic reaction occurs as a result of the immune system attacking substances it mistakenly thinks are harmful, such as hay fever, insect bites, and penicillin medicines.
What are the symptoms of contact dermatitis?
It occurs as a result of contact with a substance that causes sensitivity to the body, as its symptoms appear, such as redness of the skin, itching, and a rash.
Is fungus tongue dangerous disease?
It is not considered a serious disease, but it causes difficulty in eating, swallowing, and pain, so it must be treated with the best dermatologists in Hurghada.
What is the treatment for rash and itching?
Histamine tablets are the best treatment for rashes and itching, but they should be taken with a dermatologist's advice.
What is the cause of the appearance of lichen planus?
Lichen planus is caused by the immune system mistakenly attacking mucous membranes and skin cells.