The protrusion of the abdomen and the appearance of sagging skin are among the most common problems that affect the appearance and self-confidence, as well as hinder carrying out various daily activities, so Nadara Clinic will support you with the best plastic surgeon to perform a tummy tuck in Hurghada. Tummy tuck surgery is one of the final solutions for sagging abdomen that may appear for both men and women. In addition to having the best selection of tummy tuck doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics.
Nadara Clinic is keen to keep abreast of global developments in cosmetic medicine and to use the latest safe techniques in plastic surgery, the most important of which is the mini and full tummy tuck. As well as beautification of the abdomen after pregnancy and childbirth in particular. Therefore, you will achieve your dream of getting rid of sagging abdomen with abdominoplasty in Hurghada with the best qualified tummy tuck surgeon with the highest scientific degrees and great practical experience.
What is a tummy tuck?
Tummy tuck, also known as Abdominoplasty, is one of the most common surgical procedures that target the abdominal area to tighten the skin and get rid of the protrusion of the abdominal area. It also aims to restore the normal abdominal shape. In addition, this surgery is not only cosmetic, but also aims to treat the damage caused by excess fat on other organs in the body. Abdominal or rumen fat also affects other vital processes in the body, such as heart functions, as well as breathing, which becomes more difficult.
Therefore, during the tummy tuck after childbirth, only the muscles and skin may be tightened, or if there is fat, liposuction will be performed, as well as skin tightening and excess removal to get rid of sagging, and stretch marks will also be removed. In addition, it is one of the major operations that the patient must know in all its aspects, so in this article we will tell you everything you need to know before performing abdominoplasty surgery in Hurghada with the best doctor for tummy tuck and skin.
Reasons for a tummy tuck surgery
There are many reasons that lead to the need for a tummy tuck in Hurghada, such as:
- Significant weight loss in a short time, which leads to the appearance of sagging.
- Tummy tuck, as well as abdominoplasty after pregnancy and childbirth.
- In the event of a tummy tuck hernia.
- Failure to get rid of the accumulated fat in all ways.
- Getting rid of the rumen.
Who are the candidates for a tummy tuck?
- Those over the age of 18.
- Those who lost weight quickly and loosened the skin.
- Postpartum women as a result of fiber rupture.
- who have a weakness in abdominal muscles.
- Women who have no intention of getting pregnant again, especially within a year.
- Whose body did not respond to diet or exercise.
Procedures before a tummy tuck in Hurghada
Tummy tucking is a sensitive surgery, so you should look for a clinic or hospital equipped with the highest level and the latest technology and equipment. In addition to the importance of choosing the best tummy tuck surgeon who holds high degrees and has practical experience. Therefore, you must choose the best plastic surgery clinic in Hurghada, which is Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and plastic surgery. Among the most important instructions that must be followed are:
- Tell the plastic surgeon about your medical history and if you have had any other surgeries.
- You must tell the doctor about the medicines you are taking.
- The plastic surgeon will inform you of the need to perform some tests and blood tests to ensure that there are no diseases that may impede the procedure of a tummy tuck in Hurghada.
- The tummy tuck surgeon will take pictures of the abdominal area to monitor the results of the procedure.
- You should inform the doctor of your expectations after the tummy tuck in Hurghada.
Preparation before a tummy tuck in Hurghada
- Stop smoking before having a tummy tuck.
- Avoid taking certain medications that contain blood thinners, such as aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Stop taking vitamins or nutritional and herbal supplements.
- Maintaining a stable weight without gaining weight, so the first stage of treatment will be to follow an appropriate diet.
- Stop eating about 12 hours before the tummy tuck in Hurghada, or as the plastic surgeon tells you.
Types of tummy tuck
As we mentioned before, the method of performing a tummy tuck differs according to each case, but we can divide them into two types as follows:
First: Full tummy tuck
The idea of full Tummy tuck depends on removing and suctioning the fat first, as well as tightening the muscles and getting rid of the excess skin. Therefore, it enables you to restore the natural shape of the abdomen with treatment of weak muscles by tightening them. In addition, the location of the navel may be changed and the skin restored according to the condition of each patient and the extent of sagging of the abdomen. As a result of these comprehensive procedures, a full Tummy tuck may take about one to five hours.
Steps for full tummy tuck
- The plastic surgeon sterilizes the abdominal area well with a medical solution.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada performs general anesthesia for the patient.
- Markings are made on the target area and the incision area is defined.
- An incision is made around the belly button and along the abdomen.
- If there is fat, liposuction is performed as well as excess adipose tissue. If there is no accumulated fat, this step is not done.
- The plastic surgery doctor at Nadara Clinic lifts the skin up.
- The muscles are tightened by certain sutures, which tightens the entire abdomen.
- The doctor performs a tummy tuck and removes excess skin.
- The belly button is lifted to its new position as a result of a full tummy tuck.
- The tummy tuck surgeon sutures the incision.
- Two tubes are placed under the abdomen to remove excess fluid or secretions.
- In the end, the plastic surgeon will put a pressure belt on the abdomen.
- The patient must remain in the hospital or in the clinic for the night until the doctor is assured of the stability of his condition.
- The doctor determines the date for removing the stitches, removing the bandage, and following up on your condition.
Second: the partial-Tummy tuck
The partial Tummy tuck is less complicated than the full Tummy tuck, because it is limited to getting rid of fat and removing only excess skin. Where the candidates for a partial Tummy tuck have strong abdominal muscles that do not need to be tightened. Therefore, the location of the navel is often not changed, as a minor Tummy tuck is performed in case of sagging abdomen below the navel.
Partial tummy tuck procedure steps
- The cosmetic doctor sterilizes and cleans the lower abdomen area.
- The doctor performs total anesthesia for the patient, and the operation may take from 1 to 4 hours, depending on each case.
- The doctor marks the area where the incision was made.
- A short incision is made in the lower abdomen.
- Liposuction may be done for cases where there is still fat in the lower abdomen.
- The plastic surgery doctor performs a tightening of the abdominal skin and gets rid of the excess skin without tightening the muscles, and the navel is not changed in the mini-Tummy tuck.
- In the end, you will wait in the hospital or clinic until your condition stabilizes and the tummy tuck surgeon allows you to go home, but sets a date for removing the bandage and removing the suture.
Side effects after tummy tuck in Hurghada
After any surgery and after the general anesthesia wears off, you will feel some side effects, but they will disappear within 3 to 4 days. Among these effects are the following:
- Swelling of the target area.
- Bruises appear in the treated area.
How long does it take to recover from a tummy tuck?
Tummy tuck surgery may take one to two months to recover. However, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The results should be followed up with the best tummy tuck doctors in Hurghada and consulted in case of any changes.
The result of a tummy tuck surgery
The result of the tummy tuck operation in Hurghada appears after the temporary side effects have disappeared within a week, while the final result appears within two months of the tummy tuck surgery operation in Hurghada.
Instructions of the best tummy tuck doctors in Hurghada
- There must be someone to help you during or for the day after the tummy tuck.
- Filter secretions from the tubes every day for 3 days or a week, depending on each case and the evaluation of the tummy tuck surgeon.
- Continue to wear the compression belt for 6 weeks.
- Complete rest for at least two weeks.
- You can only walk at home to avoid thrombosis.
- Avoid exercising or carrying heavy objects until two months after the tummy tuck surgery.
- Follow a healthy diet that contains protein, carbohydrates, vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc.
- Avoid drinks that cause flatulence or flatulence.
- Drink large amounts of water.
- Getting used to lying on the back and not shifting pressure to the abdomen.
- The best tummy tuck surgeons will tell you light exercises that you can do such as raising your legs up to avoid swelling.
- Adhere to what the tummy tuck surgeon in Hurghada wrote to you at Nadara Clinic, such as painkillers and important vitamins in the recovery phase.
- It is necessary to consume foods and drinks rich in antioxidant properties to boost immunity during the recovery period.
- Follow the instructions of the abdominal plastic surgery doctor in caring for the wound area.
- After the wound is completely healed, you can use a moisturizing cream containing hyaluronic acid.
- Avoid exposing the wound area to the sun so that irritation and inflammation do not occur.
- Wear loose, not tight clothes.
Complications should go to the surgeon as soon as they occur
If you do not choose the best tummy tuck surgeon, you will run the risk because it is a delicate surgery, so you need the best plastic surgery doctors. But in the event that this is neglected, you may be exposed to one of these risks, but you must go to the doctor as soon as they occur, such as:
- Bleeding from the wound area.
- high body temperature;
- Bad smell coming from the wound.
- Wound contamination.
- An error in filtering wound secretions.
- Color change in fluid drainage pipes.
- Shivering and feeling cold
- The pain is unbearable.
- Excessive sweating.
Non-candidates for a tummy tuck surgery
There are some cases that should not be performed for a tummy tuck, such as:
- If you are planning to become pregnant within a year.
- If your BMI is over 30.
- People with a chronic disease such as diabetes or heart disease.
- who do not smoke a lot.
- Cases that had previous abdominal surgery caused tissue damage.
- People with severe obesity must be treated first.
- Severe burns that led to tissue damage in the abdominal area.
- Having previous strokes.
Best doctors for tummy tuck in Hurghada
If you suffer from sagging abdomen and are looking for the best tummy tuck surgeons, you can find the best tummy tuck doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Where there is a selection of the best doctors in the field of plastic surgery, dermatology, and nutrition as well. Therefore, Nadara Clinic is considered the best beauty clinic in Hurghada. Because of the availability of highly qualified doctors with great practical experience in tummy tuck surgery.
In addition, there are many other plastic surgeries that you can perform to get a fit body and perfect figure. Whether you prefer to have plastic surgery or get rid of fat without surgery. Where plastic surgeries are available such as body sculpting and liposuction, as well as four-dimensional or three-dimensional body sculpting, as well as lipolysis. Cosmetic operations are not limited to treating fat accumulation and sagging skin only, but also you can Zoom in or breast reduction Or enlarge the buttocks and buttocks. You can also perform nose or ear plastic surgeries Surgical facelift And tighten the eyelids and jaw setting frontal reduction.
The best tummy tuck clinic in Hurghada
- Many cosmetic and therapeutic services are available at Nadara Clinic, whether through surgery or without surgery. Therefore, it is considered the ideal place to reach your goal, whether it is with a perfect body, treating a skin disease, or conducting skin care sessions, as well as hair care sessions as well.
- In addition to the presence of many therapeutic services such as treatment of all skin diseases such as acne, melasma, vitiligo, psoriasis, freckles, tinea, nail fungus Removing puffiness under the eye and dark circles And treatment of varicose veins. You can also get rid of the effects of scars, burns and wounds.
- Nadara Clinic also keeps pace with modern and advanced international technologies in the world of cosmetology, such as Gallipro injection and Sculptra injections The needle of freshness Amber needle And hyaluronic injections. Nadara Clinic is The best beauty salon in Hurghada Where you can conduct skin care sessions as well cleaning the skin Or a poster knife. There are also cosmetic and anti-aging procedures such as: Botox and fillers.
- Not only that, but you will also find the latest technologies and lasers of all kinds, excimer lasers, kyoswitched lasers, Quanta Duetto lasers, fractional lasers, and carbon lasers. And others to treat all skin problems without surgery, as well as laser hair removal sessions. There are also the best nutrition doctors to get the best slimming sessions in Hurghada.
Tummy tuck cost in Hurghada
The cost of Tummy tuck depends on many factors. However, the cost of a tummy tuck often ranges from 35,000 to 5,000 Egyptian pounds. Among these factors that you have to pay attention to, so that the cost of a tummy tuck in Hurghada is within your budget, such as:
- The amount of fat in the abdominal area that needs liposuction first.
- Type of tummy tuck surgery (full tummy tuck - partial tummy tuck)
- Experience of a tummy tuck surgeon.
- The location of the beauty clinic and its equipment.
In conclusion, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology is a comprehensive and integrated center in which you will reach your goal with the best medical team with extensive scientific and practical experience. You do not need to worry anymore, as you will get rid of sagging skin, as tummy tuck surgery after childbirth and pregnancy is one of the common operations and the most important reason for a tummy tuck for women. Likewise, you will get rid of sagging skin and the appearance of the rumen. You will also come out of Nadara Clinic with better appearance and self-confidence as well as better health.
How can I book a tummy tuck in Hurghada?
How much weight is required for a tummy tuck?
Before performing a tummy tuck, you must reach the nearest ideal weight, as you will not be able to lose weight after the operation because this will affect the outcome of the tummy tuck. It may lead to sagging skin and distort the appearance of the skin.
How is the condition of the abdomen after a tummy tuck?
The final results of the tummy tuck will appear after two months of the operation, after the side effects are gone. Your stomach will be firm and free from protrusion and flat, and the doctor will write tips for you to have no scars and to take good care of it.
Does weight gain after Tummy tuck?
You must follow a diet so that the fat does not increase again in the abdominal area, but the fat cells will be removed during the Tummy tucking. This will result in less fat than before the surgery.
How many days after the tummy tuck can I walk?
You can walk after the operation after about 5 days or a week, depending on your plastic surgeon's discretion. But after 6 weeks, you can practice light sports with follow-up with a tummy tuck surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
How do I sleep after a tummy tuck?
You should get used to sleeping on your back before the operation so that it will be easier after the operation. You can also put a pillow under your back to be more comfortable. Two pillows should also be placed under the head and under the knees so as not to put pressure on the wound site. The doctor will tell you the instructions that must be followed after performing the tummy tuck surgery at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How much does a tummy tuck cost in Egypt?
The cost of a tummy tuck varies according to several factors, including the patient's condition, the experience of the tummy tuck surgeon, and the equipment of the plastic surgery clinic. The price of a tummy tuck often ranges from 35,000 to 50,000 Egyptian pounds.
How long is the corset worn after a tummy tuck?
The duration of wearing the corset after the tummy tuck operation may take about 6 weeks. The abdominoplasty doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will also tell you several tips so that you can recover properly and get humiliating results after a tummy tuck.