Can you practice your life and leave the house without applying makeup? Many women do not dispense with applying makeup on a daily basis, especially foundation cream, to hide skin problems from the effects of pimples and pigmentation, but what do you think of permanent makeup with BB Glow technique in Hurghada?
There is no need to be upset about the foundation cream if it clumps, or if it is removed with sweat or when washing the face, as the BB Glow technology is an effective technique to hide skin problems, unify its color, and smooth the skin. In addition to the fact that its results are semi-permanent, you will not need to apply foundation cream every day, because the results of a semi-permanent BB Glow session may last up to 6 months, according to your follow-up to the instructions of the plastic doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Nadara Clinic seeks to keep up with the latest cosmetic technologies worldwide and to choose safe ones that suit each patient's condition. It also provides the best cosmetic medicine doctors to treat all skin problems and perform skin care sessions. Therefore, in this article, we will tell you about the advantages of BB Glow technique, the precautions that must be taken before performing it, as well as how to perform it, and skin care tips after the BB Glow session.
What is BB Glow technology?
BB Glow technology, also called Microneedling, is one of the modern non-surgical cosmetic techniques that gives a semi-permanent result. It started in Korea and quickly spread to Singapore as well, and from there to all parts of the world. It relies on the use of microneedles from Dermapen to perform a microneedling technique, where the BB cream layer is inserted into the upper skin layer.
Which helps to get rid of all skin problems, as BB Glow Cream contains vitamins andAntioxidants As well as the foundation, the materials may reach 44 components. This mixture is also called the BB serum, which is an alternative to applying a foundation cream, as it is considered a permanent makeup. In addition, one of the most important goals of BB Glow technology is to get rid of the effects of grains and pigmentation, and to unify and soften the skin tone.
Benefits of BB Glow for the skin
There are many advantages of BB Glow technology for the skin, such as:
- Hide skin problems.
- It works as a perfect replacement for foundation.
- Hiding skin pigmentation.
- Hiding scars and grain effects.
- Giving a healthy, more youthful and fresh appearance.
- Skin softening.
- Unification of skin color.
- Reducing wide skin pores.
- Hide blackheads.
- Smoothing the skin and giving it glow.
- Get rid of dark circles.
- Fighting signs of skin aging.
- Macronedling technology stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin.
Features of BB Glow treatment
- Safe non-surgical technique.
- Chemical and alcohol free.
- permanent results.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Fast action and immediate results.
- Areas of use of BB Glow technology
- BB Glow for the face
- BB Glow Lip Technology
- BB Glow for dark circles
- BB Glow for sensitive areas
- BB Glow for the body
Candidates for BB Glow session in Hurghada
- People with pigmentation in the skin.
- People with blemished skin.
- People with freckles or hyperpigmentation.
- Those with dull skin.
- Those with large pores.
- People with age spots.
Procedures before having BB Glow session in Hurghada
- When it comes to your skin and health, you should be careful to choose a cosmetic doctor with scientific and practical experience. Where you can perform a Korean BB glow session in a clinic, hospital, or medical center equipped such as Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada.
- Tell your plastic surgeon about your medical history and medications before having BB Glow Facial.
- If you are taking medication to treat acne or a treatment that affects hormones, you must inform the plastic surgeon before BB Glow session.
- The doctor will perform an allergy test for you to avoid any allergic reaction to the ingredients in the BB Glow Serum.
- The doctor will check your skin to find the right color for your skin and you can discuss your expectations with the doctor.
Preparations before BB Glow session in Hurghada
In order to get the best result without complications, you must take the necessary preparations about two weeks before BB Glow Facial in Hurghada. The most important thing to prepare is:
- The skin should not be exposed to the sun before performing BB Glow technique.
- Stop smoking at least two weeks before the session.
- Avoid taking blood thinners that contain aspirin.
- Stop taking acne medication two weeks before the session.
- Hair removal should not be done before the session so that the patient does not feel.
- Do not apply skin care creams or products or cosmetics.
BB Glow treatment session steps
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic sterilizes the skin well.
- A local anesthetic is applied to the skin so that the patient does not feel any pain and waits a quarter of an hour for the anesthetic to take effect.
- The skin is deeply cleansed and dead skin is removed first by applying a skin peeling gel, waiting for 10 to 15 minutes, then wiping it well. This cleanses the pores to prepare them for the absorption of BB Glow Serum.
- The cosmetic doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada mixes the foundation cream to obtain the appropriate skin tone for the patient.
- The foundation is mixed with vitamins and antioxidants together.
- The esthetician wears gloves and uses a brush to apply BB Glow Serum all over the face.
- Dermapen microneedling technology is used to insert the BB Glow booster serum under the epidermal layer at a depth of 1 mm. This is done in circular motions for up to ten minutes for each area of the face.
- Massage the face well to stimulate the skin's absorption of the serum.
- The doctor wipes the rest of the cream well on the face.
- The doctor will apply a cream to moisturize the skin after the BB glow session.
- The cosmetic doctor at Nadara Clinic will schedule a date to follow up on the results.
Side effects after BB glow
You will feel some effects as a result of BB glow session in Hurghada, but you do not need to worry because it is a temporary side effect that will disappear within 10 days. However, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among these effects are the following:
- Feeling simple pain in the face.
- facial swelling
- Skin redness.
- Sensation of skin dryness.
- The appearance of crusts on the skin.
- peeling of the skin;
- Feeling itchy
The result of BB glow session in Hurghada
The result of the BB Glow facial technique will appear after the disappearance of the side effects, which may last for 10 days. However, following the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetics. But it differs from one patient to another depending on the condition of the skin and following the doctor's instructions. However, the number of sessions that the plastic surgeon will recommend to you must be done at Nadara clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Number of BB Glow treatment sessions
As we mentioned before, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada determines the number of BB Glow sessions in Hurghada that are needed. This is also determined after the first session, as the skin’s response to the first session appears after 10 days have passed, as the temporary effects of redness, peeling, and swelling disappear. But the skin usually needs 2 to 5 sessions in a series, depending on the condition of each skin. There should also be a break between each session and the other, about 10 to 14 days. After each session, a layer of BB glow accumulates under the skin, which works to keep it for a longer period.
How long do the results of BB glow sessions last in Hurghada?
This varies from patient to patient depending on the condition of each skin. Where the result of the first session often lasts up to a month or two. But with the application of more sessions, which are likely to be from 2 to 5 sessions, according to each skin, and the recommendation of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic. The effect of sessions may extend from 6 to 9 months. It also depends on your skin care as your esthetician tells you.
Doctor's instructions after BB glow session in Hurghada
Care must be taken so that negative results do not occur, by following the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic, which are as follows:
- Avoid exposure to the sun as well as steam baths and saunas.
- Avoid washing the face until after 24 hours have passed.
- Don't touch your face until at least 12 hours have passed.
- Skin care products or cosmetics should not be used until at least five days have passed.
- Avoid swimming for at least seven days.
- You must apply the moisturizing cream prescribed to you by the plastic surgeon in Hurghada.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or exertion.
- Do not perform any laser sessions, as the skin will not respond to it with the presence of BB glow layer.
Negligence in choosing an experienced plastic surgeon leads to complications
The BB Glow procedure is a sensitive procedure, so the best plastic surgeon with experience and high certifications must be chosen. You should also choose the best beauty clinic in Hurghada. Complications that can occur such as:
- If the doctor does not select an allergy to BB Glow materials, this may lead to allergic reactions and contact dermatitis.
- Excessive pigmentation after dermatitis.
- If the doctor does not specify the number of sessions suitable for your skin, doing a higher number of skin tolerance leads to skin problems.
- Skin cell damage.
- Bleeding as a result of taking blood thinners.
Tips to avoid damage to BB glow
- Sterilize medical instruments well.
- Using high quality BB glow serum materials.
- Conducting an allergy test for the materials of the BB glow.
- Choose a plastic surgeon with experience, a good reputation, and scientific degrees.
- Choosing a beauty clinic, medical center, or hospital with a good reputation and high customer ratings.
- Adhere to the instructions of the plastic surgeon before and after BB glow procedure in Hurghada.
Non-candidates for the Korean BB glow procedure in Hurghada
BB glow technique in Hurghada is safe for all skin types, but there are some cases in which BB glow may not be performed, such as:
- having eczema
- Active pimples on the skin or open wounds.
- pregnant women.
- lactating women.
- Those taking medications that affect hormones.
- People with malignant tumors.
- Those who suffer from skin diseases or viral infections.
BB glow session cost in Hurghada
The cost of BB glow session in Hurghada varies according to the number of sessions your skin needs, as well as the qualifications and experience of the plastic surgeon, and the location and equipment of the beauty clinic. However, the price of Korean BB glow in Egypt often ranges from 850 to 1500 Egyptian pounds.
The best plastic surgeon in Hurghada
- If you are looking for the best plastic surgeon to perform a BB glow session in Hurghada, you can choose the Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and plastic surgery in Hurghada and the Red Sea. The BB glow procedure depends on the high accuracy and experience of the attending physician. Also, negligence in choosing a beauty clinic with a good reputation, equipment, and care for the patient’s health and avoiding infection.
- Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides the best cosmetic medicine doctors where it is located the best dermatologist The best plastic surgeon. Which qualifies Nadara Clinic to be the best beauty clinic in Hurghada It has an integrated team of doctors with high experience in many medical procedures. In addition to the availability of the latest sterile medical equipment and tools.
- In addition to the presence of many other cosmetic procedures For skin care such as Skin booster Sessions skin care sessions. As well as treating hair problems such as Hair Transplant And hair loss treatment. In addition to the presence of plastic surgeries to reach the best body with body sculpting and liposuction as well AbdominoplastyBreast reduction or breast augmentation. It is also possible to perform rhinoplasty or otoplasty, as well as carving and defining the jaw And tighten the eyelids.
- In addition, you can treat all skin diseases with the best dermatologists, such as acne treatment, burn effects, eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo, and varicose veins treatment. The Nadara Clinic also keeps pace with the latest international, safe and modern technologies and the latest technologies Dermaplaning, Sculptra injectiongalibro injection, Amber needle, Freshness needle, and theHyaluronic injection. You will find the ideal solution for all skin problems and nutritional problems as well, as there is a therapeutic nutritionist who helps you lose weight in many ways that suit your health condition.
In the end, many international medical technologies have emerged that help your skin to shine with a fresh and bright complexion. This is what BB glow technology does, as it is an alternative to foundation cream that hides all skin problems and unifies its color. Enjoy a radiant face free of dark circles, pigmentation or acne scars. Don't compromise on getting your best complexion with an even complexion and no need for foundation anymore. And get the best skin care at Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology.
How can I book a BB glow session in Hurghada?
When will BB glow result appear?
The results of BB glow session appear after 5 days when the temporary side effects of swelling, redness and dryness are gone. However, all the necessary sessions must be performed as determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How many sessions of BB glow can I have?
The number of BB glow sessions varies from one skin to another depending on its condition, but the skin often needs a number of 2 to 5 sessions. This is determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What is BB glow technology?
BB Glow is a non-surgical cosmetic technique based on the addition of a serum composed of foundation, vitamins and antioxidants in the subcutaneous layer using Dermapen. Where it works to unify the skin tone and hide the effects of acne and scars, as it can treat freckles.
How long does the result of BB Glow last?
The results of BB Glow may last for one or two months in one session. Whereas, if you follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, where the number of sessions ranges from 2 to 5 sessions. In this case, the result may last for 6 to 9 months.
What is BB glow Korean?
Korean BB glow is a group of vitamins and antioxidants added to natural pigments from the foundation according to the color of your skin. It is applied to the skin, then using the derma pen, such as a microblading procedure, such as tattooing under the skin layer, which works to unify the skin color and hide brown spots and pigmentation, as well as traces of wounds and acne.
What are the side effects after a BB glow session?
You will feel some side effects that last for 10 days, and these side effects include facial swelling, redness, and itching.
When can I apply makeup after BB glow?
Make-up and cosmetics should not be applied until 5 days have passed and the side effects have disappeared. A cosmetic doctor should be consulted before applying skin care products or cosmetics to the skin.
Does BB glow lighten skin tone?
BB glow technology works to lighten the skin, soften it, and impart radiance and freshness to it, in addition to removing dark circles, pigmentation, or acne scars and wounds.
What are the damages of BB glow?
BB glow damage appears when you neglect to choose a reliable place and an experienced doctor to perform BB glow session. Where the doctor may not tell you the correct instructions before or after the session. It is also necessary to conduct an allergic test, as the BB Glow serum consists of about 44 substances, one of which may cause an allergy.