Many believe that large breasts are a feature of femininity, but the size may be too large and inconsistent with the rest of the body. It may also cause health and psychological problems, so Nadra Center provides you with the opportunity to reduce breasts in Hurghada. There is also the best plastic surgery doctor and a distinguished and integrated team that is keen on the client’s comfort and access to his goal. In addition, Nadara Clinic is the best beauty clinic in Hurghada, as it has the latest technologies and devices. As well as comprehensive for many treatment and cosmetic services. So you will find the best doctors for breast augmentation as well as breast reduction. In addition to having the best dermatologist to treat skin and hair problems in order to get an attractive appearance and a perfect body.
Causes of breast enlargement?
There are many reasons that lead to breast enlargement than normal, such as:
- Genetic causes.
- Overweight and obesity.
- Pregnancy and childbirth more than once.
- Hormonal imbalance as a result of breastfeeding or something else.
- Male hormonal imbalance, which leads to gynecomastia.
Necessary reasons for breast reduction surgery
Breast reduction surgery is necessary because it is not only cosmetic, but it is also used to treat many problems, such as:
- Neck, back and shoulder pain.
- Annoying nerve pain.
- Infections in the lower chest.
- Difficulty moving or doing some daily activities.
- Difficulty breathing due to the large breast size.
- Gynecomastia that leads to embarrassment.
- Difficulty finding suitable clothes.
- Difficulty finding comfortable bras for large breasts.
- Poor psychological state as a result of embarrassment and the desire for isolation.
Cases that are not candidates for breast reduction
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding, as the breast size usually increases with pregnancy and lactation, but after weaning, the breast size becomes smaller again.
- Breast reduction surgery is not performed in adolescence, as breast growth is not yet complete.
- Cases of heart disease or diabetes.
- infected obese.
- If you started a diet to lose weight, you must wait, perhaps the diet led to a smaller breast size without the need for surgery.
- If you are planning to give birth and breast-feed, this will make it difficult for you to breast-feed.
Doctor's diagnosis of the condition
- The most important stage in treatment is the stage of diagnosing the condition, finding out its cause and the appropriate way to treat it. However, care must be taken to choose the best plastic surgeon with experience, competence, and qualifications with the highest degrees. You can also perform breast reduction in Hurghada in a clinic, a breast reduction hospital, or a medical center equipped with the latest equipment. Nadara Clinic provides you with the best selection of doctors and the latest international equipment.
- You must inform the doctor of your medical history and the history of your family, as well as if you have had any operations in the chest area.
- The plastic surgeon may ask you to do a blood test or an X-ray of the chest area.
- You should also tell the doctor about the medications or treatments you are taking, or if you are allergic to any type of anesthesia.
- Tell your doctor about your goal and expectations for the operation so that he can tell you how feasible it is.
Instructions before breast reduction surgery in Hurghada
- The plastic surgeon will take measurements of the breasts.
- It is preferable for the doctor to take pictures before and after the operation to evaluate the results.
- Stop smoking because it has negative effects on the oxygen level in the skin.
- Do not take painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs that contain blood thinners, so that bleeding does not occur during the operation.
- Avoid taking vitamins or nutritional and herbal supplements.
- Do not put any creams on the breast.
- Avoid getting tattooed before a breast reduction session.
Methods of breast reduction
With the development in the field of cosmetic medicine, many methods have appeared to treat breast enlargement by getting rid of the fat in it. These methods include:
First: Breast Reduction Surgery
Breast Reduction Surgery is one of the most common surgeries, which is done for health reasons more often than not for health reasons. It is also called a reduction mammoplasty. Whereas, breast reduction surgery is the process of removing excess fat in this area. In addition to removing excess breast tissue, excess skin is also trimmed during surgery. Which helps in lifting the breasts. The best breast plastic surgeons at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetic use breast reduction surgery to get rid of large breasts.
Breast reduction surgery steps
- Thoroughly clean and sterilize the breast area.
- The anesthesiologist anesthetizes the target area, and the operation is usually done under general anesthesia. But that remains according to each case.
- An incision is made around the nipple, and another incision may be made under the breast in the crease, but this depends on each case.
- The plastic doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada removes fat in specific proportions according to each case, then removes the tissue according to the size of the breast.
- Excess skin appears as a result of fat removal. Over time, excess skin is cut off, which works to tighten and lift the breast.
- In some cases, the doctor may correct the position of the nipple or raise it up in case the breast is very large.
- Finally, the doctor will sew up the incisions, then put bandages over the wound and pass tubes through them to drain excess fluid or blood.
- Breast reduction surgery will take from 2 to 5 hours, depending on each condition, shape and size of the breast.
- The doctor will wait until your condition has stabilized and prescribe an antibiotic and an analgesic. Then, a date is set to remove the stitches and follow up on the results of the breast reduction surgery in Hurghada.
Temporary side effects after breast reduction surgery
Some side effects will occur as a result of breast reduction surgery, but you do not need to worry as the doctor will write for you medications and advice to follow. These side effects include:
- Pain after the anesthesia wears off.
- the appearance of swelling;
The result of breast reduction
The result of breast reduction will appear immediately after the session, but with the side effects of swelling and bruising. But the final result will appear after the recovery period has passed completely, and the breast will become smaller and its size will be consistent. Moreover, it is a permanent result but you must take care not to gain weight and follow a moderate diet.
Second: Breast liposuction
Breast liposuction depends on the use of different methods to suction the fat accumulated in the breasts. The doctor may use one of the methods such as Vaser liposuction or laser, which are among the latest methods of fragmentation and melting of fat. This method is often used in the case of medium-sized breasts.
Breast reduction steps in Hurghada
- The doctor cleans the breast with a medical solution to disinfect the target area.
- The anesthesiologist applies local anesthesia to the area and then waits for a quarter to half an hour for the anesthetic to take effect.
- The doctor will mark the locations of the target area.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada makes a small surgical incision under the armpit or under the breast in the tuck.
- The laser or vaser device is directed to break up and dissolve fat.
- The doctor inserts a tube through the incision to suction the fat out from a place far from the milk duct and the nipple.
- Finally, the plastic surgeon sews up the wound.
- The doctor will monitor the patient until the condition stabilizes, then a date will be set to remove the sutures, as well as follow up on the results.
Side effects after breast liposuction
You will feel temporary side effects after breast reduction surgery for women. But by following the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Center for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among these side effects:
- breast swelling
- The pain is simple.
- The appearance of bruises in the areas where liposuction was performed.
The result of breast reduction with liposuction
The result will appear immediately after the liposuction procedure for breast reduction. But the final result will take three weeks for the effects of swelling and bruising to disappear, by taking the medications prescribed to you by the cosmetic doctor.
Third: breast reduction, treatment of gynecomastia in men
Breast reduction surgery in Hurghada is not limited to women only, as doctors also use it to treat gynecomastia in men. Where large breasts are a big problem for many men and affects self-confidence and may lead to depression and isolation.
Causes of Gynecomastia in Men Gynecomastia
For the treatment of gynecomastia, the condition must be well diagnosed by the best plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Therefore, with breast reduction surgery, the main cause of gynecomastia must be treated so that the problem does not recur. Among the most common causes of gynecomastia in men are:
- Hormone level disorder so estrogen and testosterone levels must be regulated.
- Weight gain where fat accumulates in the breast area.
- Taking medications that affect the body's hormones, such as heart or depression medications, as well as pressure.
- Men use skin care products that contain estrogen, which affects the body and its hormones.
Complications of not treating gynecomastia for men
If you neglect gynecomastia treatment, serious health complications may occur, such as:
- Decreased libido due to an increase in estrogen in the body.
- Depression and isolation.
Breast reduction to treat gynecomastia in men
Male breast reduction surgery is very common and its idea depends on liposuction or mastectomy, depending on the size and condition of the breast. This is what the plastic surgeon decides at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. It is also a common procedure for men who have had large breasts since the 1970s.
Steps of liposuction to treat gynecomastia
- The plastic surgeon sterilizes and cleans the breast with a medical saline solution.
- The doctor numbs the breasts with local or general anesthesia, according to each case and the treating doctor’s discretion.
- The plastic surgeon uses the method of liposuction by means of a laser or a laser, as well as J-plasma.
- The doctor makes an incision in the breast, and a tube is inserted through it to suction out the fat.
- The surgeon makes another incision to drain the excess fluid.
- The surgeon will suture the incisions and leave the incision for fluid drainage for 24 hours and will keep the patient under observation until his condition is stable.
- The doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will schedule a follow-up session for the results of the breast reduction surgery in Hurghada.
Side effects after male breast reduction
After breast reduction surgery, you will feel some side effects like any other surgery, whether it is breast augmentation or breast reduction. However, the plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada will prescribe medications to relieve these symptoms and speed recovery. Among these symptoms are:
- Pain after the anesthesia is gone, but the doctor will prescribe painkillers for you.
- breast swelling
- Bruising at the liposuction site.
- Slight redness of the breasts.
The result of male breast reduction surgery
The result will appear immediately and it is a permanent result, but you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon in order to recover as soon as possible.
Instructions after breast reduction in Hurghada
The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada will recommend instructions after breast reduction in Hurghada. Among these instructions are the following:
- Commitment to rest, not to make strenuous effort, and to avoid sports.
- After the bruises and swelling are gone, the doctor will tell you to wear a special bra that supports the breasts. While in the case of breast reduction surgery for the purpose of treating gynecomastia for men in Hurghada, a supportive corset must be worn for this area for a certain period of up to six weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on the breast and get used to sleeping on the side.
- The doctor will make appointments to change the wound and sterilize it frequently.
- Avoid going back to smoking because it affects and slows recovery.
- Your mammoplasty surgeon will ask you to not move in certain ways until the incision has healed.
- Do not expose the area to sunlight until the wound has healed.
- You must take the medications prescribed to you by the breast plastic surgery doctor, such as painkillers and antibiotics.
- The patient is given some painkillers to reduce the pain of the surgery.
- You can go home on the same day, but after following up with the doctor to stabilize your condition after breast reduction surgery.
- Avoid contamination of the wound or the occurrence of complications and infections.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects so that the wounds do not open again.
Duration of breast reduction surgery in Hurghada
The time for breast reduction surgery in Hurghada depends on each case and its needs. However, in the process of breast reduction using Vaser or laser liposuction, it may take one hour. While breast reduction surgery with incisions may take two to three hours.
When will the results of breast reduction appear?
The results of breast reduction in Hurghada appear immediately after the operation is completed. But the final result appears after the disappearance of bruising and swelling within four weeks. However, you must adhere to the aforementioned doctor's instructions in order to reach the final result correctly.
Complications should go to the doctor as soon as they occur
If you do not follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, serious complications may occur. Also, if you are not keen to choose a reputable hospital or clinic, as well as a breast plastic surgery doctor with experience and high scientific qualifications. You may reach a shocking result, or complications may occur, in which case you must immediately see a doctor. Complications such as:
- Bleeding at the surgical incision site.
- The occurrence of infection as a result of contamination of the wound or the lack of change in the wound.
- Adverse reaction to anesthesia.
- Prolonged scratches and bulges.
- Insensitivity to the two nipples.
Breast reduction surgery cost in Hurghada
The cost of breast reduction surgery in Hurghada depends on several factors, but breast reduction prices usually range from 40,000 to 48,000 Egyptian pounds, but according to the following factors such as:
- Breast condition, size and shape.
- The experience, qualifications and certificates of the breast plastic surgeon.
- Beauty clinic equipment.
- Cosmetic clinic website.
- The breast reduction method used.
- The method of liposuction used, whether it is Vaser, laser, J-plasma, or even surgery.
Tips to maintain the result of breast reduction
- Ensure that the breasts are clean.
- Use a moisturizing cream for the breasts after consulting a plastic surgeon.
- Avoid sleeping on the breasts so as not to lead to the appearance of wrinkles in the breasts.
- Persist in breast massage, especially after bathing, and use a moisturizing oil.
- Ensure that the blood circulation of the breast is constantly stimulated by hot and then cold water.
- Do sports regularly to strengthen the chest muscles and prevent sagging breasts, as well as burn accumulated fat.
- You must choose a suitable bra.
- Keep the back straight, because this helps to tighten and lift the chest through the muscles when the back is straight.
- Eat healthy food free of fat that accumulates in the breasts.
- Drink adequate amounts of water.
- Avoid wearing clothes with large patterns in the breast area. You can wear clothes with small patterns or wear more than one layer of clothes, such as a jacket or cardigan over the clothes.
In the end, Nadara Clinic in Hurghada provides you with the best breast augmentation methods with the best cosmetic medicine doctors in Hurghada and the Red Sea. As you can hold Four-dimensional body sculpting To obtain a harmonious body, as well as beautify the nose or ear, and get rid of the double chin. In addition to breast augmentation in Hurghada, where you can perform all plastic surgeries such as tummy tuck and breast augmentation and reduction together. Do not hesitate to get rid of the big breast problem through breast reduction surgery in Hurghada with the best integrated medical team at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
How can I book a breast reduction appointment in Hurghada?
Is it possible to reduce breasts with laser?
Laser is used in breast reduction surgery to break up and dissolve fat. It can also be used for breast lift, which is a very popular cosmetic procedure.
How much does breast reduction surgery cost in Egypt?
The price of breast reduction surgery depends on the condition of the breast, its size and shape, and the most appropriate method of treatment determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic. But it often ranges from 40,000 to 48,000 Egyptian pounds.
Does breast size increase after reduction surgery?
If you do not follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, the breast will increase again. Therefore, care must be taken to treat the main cause of breast enlargement, such as weight.
How long does breast reduction surgery take?
The time of the breast reduction operation depends on the type of surgery used, which is determined by the breast plastic surgery doctor at Nadara Center. Vaser, laser, or J-plasma liposuction often takes one hour. While surgical fat removal takes two or three hours, depending on the size of the breast. The breast may also be lifted up, which takes time.
How much does breast liposuction cost?
The price of liposuction varies according to the amount of fat and its size, but it often starts from 18,000 pounds and is limited to liposuction only.