Skin diseases are annoying as they cause distortion of the appearance, as well as sometimes they are contagious, which affects the carrying out of daily activities. Among these diseases are warts of all kinds, so we will tell you about the methods of warts treatment in Hurghada. Warts in the skin is a skin disease that is not serious in some cases, but not treating it may lead to exacerbation of the problem and its spread to the body.
Warts is a disease that occurs as a result of infection with the human papillomavirus disease, which has more than 150 types, but the response of the immune system varies from person to person. But at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, warts treatment in Hurghada is in your hands. Where Nadara Clinic provides the best dermatologist in Hurghada as well as the best qualified medical team with the highest certificates and scientific and practical experience.
What are warts?
Warts are raised bumps or growths on the skin that are grainy and have a rough texture. It may also appear in the form of black dots and often appears on the hands and affects the feet. It is a skin disease that occurs as a result of infection with a virus HPV . human papillomavirus Which is different for each person's immune response to this virus.
It is also transmitted as a result of skin infections and wrong habits such as messing with it and sharing personal items. But you do not need to worry, the best dermatologists in Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will treat it. Warts treatment often takes about two to six months. One of the diseases that diabetics and immunocompromised patients suffer from.
Reasons for the appearance of warts
Warts appear as a result of infection with the human papilloma virus (HPV), and it has more than 150 types, and some of them cause the emergence of different types of them. It is also transmitted as a result of direct infection from touching the affected area or sharing the personal items of the infected. In addition to the ease of transmission of the disease through open wounds and cracks as a result of nail biting or skin scratching.
As we mentioned, there are many types of them, but we will tell you about the most common ones and their treatment methods at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, such as:
Warts disease in Hurghada
What does warts mean? warts is a very common and harmless skin infection caused by a virus. For reasons that aren't entirely clear, children seem to get it more often than adults, but this is not a sign of a problem with the immune system.
Warts are small, harmless skin lumps caused by a virus known as human papillomavirus. A wart usually has a flesh-colored appearance and the skin forming a wart is rough. It is also common in school-age children, but it can occur at any age. Also, most of those affected are immunocompromised or suffer from diabetes.
Types of Warts
There are many types of warts depending on the affected part of the body, such as:
- hands: called common warts; Because it is the most common type.
- Face: Flat warts affect the face and forehead.
- Feet: Plantar warts appear on the soles of the feet as growths with small black dots in the middle. They are often painful and form in clusters.
- Genitals: It is formed on the penis, vagina, or rectum called genital warts, and these warts affect the proportional areas, a type of sexually transmitted infection, as you get them through sexual contact with an infected person.
- Periungual and subungual: It forms under or around the fingernails and toenails.
The reasons for its appearance
When HPV enters a cut in the skin, it causes a skin infection that forms a lesion, and is highly contagious. Therefore, acacia is a skin disease in which viruses can infect from person to person or from different parts of the body through:
- Direct contact with the wart.
- Touching something contaminated with the virus, such as towels, door handles, and shower floors.
- Sexual contact (genital warts).
- Nail-biting and cutting dead skin.
Most of it goes away without any major problems, but sometimes it causes some problems, such as:
- Cancer: HPV and genital warts are related to many types of cancer, including anal cancer, cervical cancer, and throat (oral and pharyngeal) cancers. You can reduce your risk of genital warts by receiving the HPV vaccine and using condoms.
- Disfigurement: People with weakened immune systems may develop clusters of warts on the hands, face, and body to make disfigurement.
- Infection: An infection can occur if you cut warts. Wounds on the skin allow bacteria to enter.
- Pain: Most warts do not hurt, however, plantar warts can grow inward to the foot and that would be painful to walk on, and it may feel as if there is a pebble under the skin of your foot.
Methods of warts treatment in Hurghada
Before deciding on treatment, the doctor will usually examine warts, and then ask you about family history, and may take some biopsies for tests.
1- Salicylic acid
You can remove warts easily by Salicylic AcidThis is available over the counter as medicated creams and pads, and a person usually has to apply salicylic acid daily for several weeks or even months. It is important to protect the skin around the wart before applying this treatment. Because salicylic acid may damage healthy skin. Additionally, a person should not put salicylic acid on their face.
In cryotherapy, liquid nitrogen is applied to the viral warts, destroying the cells, and a bubble will then develop, crust, and eventually fall off and be removed. Cryotherapy must be performed by a doctor, and it is common for a person to need repeated treatments.
It is not uncommon for a doctor to recommend surgery for warts. A person usually does not have surgery unless all other treatment options prove ineffective. Options may include such as:
- Excision: the doctor will cut the wart out under local anesthesia.
- Electrosurgery: This process burns the tissue of the affected area with an electric tool.
- Laser treatment: Our dermatologist will use a high-energy laser device to damage the wart and remove any other marks.
- Moreover, surgical options may leave visible marks, while warts that disappear naturally don't leave scars.
4- Other treatments
If warts virus or donkey reflux virus does not respond to the aforementioned warts treatment, your dermatologist may offer other options, such as:
- There are other ways to treat skin and foot warts, either with a chemical formula or by injecting bleomycin or blinoxan, which is an anti-cancer drug, into the wart.
- Chemical peels may help get rid of flat warts.
- Antibiotics are only effective in case of infection.
Methods of prevention of warts
warts is a common skin disease that is contagious. Negligence in hygiene is also considered one of the most important factors in its appearance. Therefore, we will tell you the most important advice of doctors at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, which includes some precautions that must be taken as follows:
- Avoid touching other people's warts.
- Don't use other people's towels or other personal items.
- Avoid scratching warts.
- Wear sandals when entering and exiting communal swimming pools.
- Do not comb, shave or cut hair in areas with skin warts.
- While cutting nails, never use the same clippers on both the infected nail and the healthy nail.
- Keep hands as dry as possible.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after touching warts to the skin.
A fish eye is a type of wart that is a bump or protrusion on the skin. In addition, it is rough in texture, has grains, and is brown or yellowish in color, and may be surrounded by black dots. It can appear anywhere on the body but is most common on the hands and feet. Fish eye is harmless and may clear up on its own.
But it may spread by touching from one place to another and from one person to another. Therefore, many people prefer to remove them, as well as other diseases such as warts, canker sores, and calluses, among the most popular viral papillomas. But you do not have to worry, as you can now remove the fish eye at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology with the best dermatologists in Hurghada and the Red Sea. Among its types:
1- spread out
It is also called the seed of the fish eye, and it is considered the most widespread and is medically called “Veruca vulgaris.” Warts also appear on the fingers and toes, as well as the joints, elbows, and also the knees. It has a round, cauliflower-like shape.
It is medically called “Frioca Blanc” and often appears in areas exposed to sunlight, such as the face, arm, and thighs. In addition, it produces a round and flat appearance and is skin-colored, brown or yellow. Punches appear in large numbers.
It is characterized by the fact that it often appears in the soles of the foot instead of being a protruding protrusion from it. Its appearance is a hole in the middle surrounded by hardened skin. It is also considered a difficult species to remove.
They are long and thin, as they often grow around the neck or nose and mouth, as well as under the chin. Its color is similar to that of the skin, but it is prickly and fast-growing.
5- Around the nails
As evidenced by its name, it grows around the nails as well as under it, so it causes pain and affects the growth of the nail.
Causes of fish eye disease
There are many reasons that lead to its appearance, such as:
- Infection with a viral strain of the human papillomavirus family, as it works on the rapid growth of keratin, which leads to the formation of bumps.
- Direct infection as a result of skin-to-skin contact and warts.
- Sharing personal items of an infected person, such as shaving tools, shoes, and towels.
- The presence of open wounds in the skin.
- Finger sucking and nail biting.
- Shave the skin near the injury.
- wet skin
- Presence of previous skin infections.
- Excessive sweating of the hands and feet.
- Taking immunosuppressive drugs.
Indications for the treatment of fish eye
As we mentioned, it is often not harmful, but a doctor should be consulted in case the symptoms are such as:
- Feeling of pain.
- Inability to perform some daily activities.
- its growth significantly.
- It spread significantly and in a short time.
- Secretions coming out like pus.
- The appearance of crusts around it.
Methods of treating fish eye in Hurghada
There are many methods of treatment at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea. All treatment methods aim to stimulate the body's immune system to get rid of fish eye. However, it should be noted that this does not eliminate the human papilloma virus. Among the most important methods of treatment are the following:
1- Treatment of fish eye with salicylic acid
Salicylic acid is used to get rid of them, as it works to remove the wart from the fish eye by removing the skin layer in which it was formed. The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will prescribe a cream or gel that contains salicylic acid.
The plastic surgeon at Nadara Center in Hurghada will use the cooling method. Where liquid nitrogen is placed on the eye of the fish. So a circle will appear under and around it and then start to peel off within a week. You will feel some pain during the procedure, but it is a very effective treatment for adults and is not used for children. The plastic surgeon will follow up your case to see how many sessions you will need for cryotherapy.
3- Electrocautery for fish eye treatment
The best dermatologists use electrocautery therapy to treat all types of acne. Where you are given a local anesthetic until it is completely removed with electric cautery easily.
4- Laser removal of the fish eye
With the medical and technological development and recent discoveries of laser uses, you can treat the fish eye with carbon dioxide laser. Where the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada directs laser beams on them, which destroys the blood vessels in them and they are damaged within a few days.
5- Surgical removal of the fish eye
The plastic surgeon will resort to removing the fish eye surgically in the event that the previous methods did not work. But the doctor will give you a local anesthetic and then take the step to remove it with a surgical blade. Laser may also be used so as not to leave visible scars. It is also effective in treating skin warts.
Prevention of fish eye and warts
In order to avoid injury, you must follow the following precautions, such as:
- Wash and sanitize hands regularly.
- Avoid touching or scratching the fish's eye until it disappears on its own.
- You can cover the affected area with a bandage to prevent the infection from spreading.
- Make sure to wear shoes for the pool area or changing rooms.
- Make sure your hands and feet are dry.
- Not biting nails or sucking fingers.
- Use only your personal items and do not share shaving tools, towels and shoes with anyone.
- Avoid touching warts.
- Avoid picking at warts or trying to pick them off with your fingers.
- Do not use the same tools that came into contact with the warts, such as files, nail clippers, or towels.
- Do not bite the skin around the nails.
- Do not shave the affected areas and avoid combing them if they are in an area close to the hair.
- Pay attention to personal hygiene.
- Always use an antiseptic hand lotion.
- He should Treatment of excessive sweating of the feet or hands.
Finally, you can treat warts in Hurghada with the best plastic surgery doctors at Nadara Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetic Center in Hurghada and the Red Sea. There are also the best modern methods for treating this skin disease, and the doctor will choose the best method that suits your condition. Not only that, you can treat all other skin diseases, such as removing skin tags, warts, squash, and calluses Colorful Altinia It also treats nail fungus And the fire belt And white bran and lichen planus…etc. Nadara Clinic provides you with all means of comfort and safety to reach the best appearance and the best healthy life free from annoying skin diseases.
How can I book warts treatment in Hurghada?
What is the reason for the appearance of warts?
It is another name for skin warts, and it is the result of infection with the human papilloma virus, as it leads to the rapid formation of keratin, which is a solid substance that forms the warts.
What is the reason for the appearance of the fish eye?
Pisces, or warts, appear as a result of a viral infection, the human papilloma virus (HPV). It appears in cracks and wounds, especially in the foot. It is also frequently infected in swimming pools as well as gyms.
What is the difference between fish eye and warts?
The reasons for their appearance are similar as a result of the human papilloma virus, but fish eyes often appear in the foot, while the other appears in different places of the body and there are different types such as cutaneous and genital.
How is warts transmitted?
It is transmitted as a result of infection, skin-to-skin contact, or the use of personal tools for someone with warts, such as shaving tools, towels, or shoes. It is also transmitted from animals to people.
What are the symptoms of a fish eye in the foot?
One of the most common symptoms of a fish eye (wart) is a spot on the skin that is very rough, as well as the feeling of itching associated with severe pain.
Is the eye of the fish contagious disease?
Yes, it is considered a contagious disease that is transmitted as a result of contact with warts or infected skin and the use of tools that have come into contact with warts. Therefore, care must be taken to prevent this disease with personal hygiene and not to use other people's tools.
How is the wart removed?
Care should be taken to consult a dermatologist at Nadara Clinic and to avoid home remedies. Among the most popular medical treatments for warts are ointments that contain salicylic acid, as well as cauterization. As well as the laser for the treatment of fish eye (warts). There are other treatments, depending on your condition, such as cooling and freezing, as well as surgical removal of warts.
What caused the warts to develop?
Trying to touch or try to remove it with a nail, which leads to the transmission of the infection to another part of the body, as well as inflammation of the warts and their bad development. Therefore, you should consult a dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology and not try to remove it by home methods. As it may lead to serious problems.