Are you ashamed of the appearance of cellulite? You do not have to worry, we have the solution now at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, where there are the best dermatologists so that you can enjoy self-confidence after cellulite treatment in Hurghada. Cellulite affects many women as a result of the accumulation of more fat under the layers of the skin, which makes it irregular, and this leads to the appearance of cellulite.
But at Nadara Clinic, there are the best cellulite removal doctors in Hurghada who will diagnose your condition and use a treatment method that suits your condition and goals. Many modern technologies have appeared in the world, so Nadara Clinic will help you to use the latest modern methods of cellulite treatment in Hurghada. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the causes and treatment of cellulite.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is a condition that is more common in women than in men. consists Skin From the layers below, the fat cells are consistent and organized to give the body a streamlined look. But when too much fat accumulates under the skin, it presses on it, while the connective fibers that connect the muscles to the skin pull the skin down, which shows the zigzags.
Although it is an unsatisfactory or painful condition, it gives the skin an unpleasant and inconsistent appearance, and it often appears with age or weight gain. It also does not appear as frequently in men as in women due to the different distribution of muscles, fats and connective tissues in the two. In addition, the common places where cellulite appears are the buttocks and thighs, as well as the hips, abdomen and chest. You can now treat butt cellulite as well as thigh cellulite treatment with cellulite removal doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology .
Symptoms of cellulite
Some people confuse cellulite with sagging, so we will tell you what cellulite looks like and the symptoms that appear on the skin. They include:
- The skin appears as if it has pits and bumps, as it resembles an orange peel.
- The surface of the skin is sinuous, with peaks and depressions.
- Cellulite may appear in different places on the body, but you will often find cellulite in the buttocks, hips, upper arms, abdomen, or chest.
The reasons for the appearance of cellulite
The main cause of cellulite is the pressure of the epidermal layers on the skin, which include fat cells, making it irregular. The connective tissues also tighten the muscles associated with the skin, which makes the surface of the skin uneven and has bumps. One of the most important factors that contribute to the appearance of cellulite.
- Hormones: Hormones play a big role in the development of cellulite.
- Genetic factors: genetics determine the shape, color and texture of the skin.
- Weight: Cellulite affects most women who have localized obesity, as fat accumulates in some areas, but this does not mean that weight causes it. But most cases are.
- Muscle strength, where the muscles may be strong and help the elasticity and smoothness of the skin without the occurrence of cellulite.
- Aging: With age, connective tissues and muscles weaken, and the skin becomes thinner.
- Other factors include:
- Body fat percentage.
- cuticle thickness.
- Unhealthy lifestyle.
- accumulated toxins.
- Lack of movement and physical activity.
Doctor's diagnosis of the condition
In order to be able to treat cellulite, you must choose the best cellulite removal doctors in Hurghada with scientific experience and qualifications, and you must choose the best plastic surgery clinic. That is why the Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada in the Red Sea Governorate provides you with the best dermatologists as well as the best plastic surgeon. The clinic is also equipped with the latest safe and advanced international devices and technologies. The doctor will:
- You should inform the doctor of your medical history and any treatments or medications you are taking.
- Tell the doctor about your family's genetic history.
- The doctor may ask you to perform tests, such as a blood test, to ensure that there are no other diseases that impede the treatment of cellulite.
Preparations before cellulite treatment in Hurghada
In order to be able to treat cellulite in Hurghada, the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology will inform you of the preparations to be followed before starting the cellulite treatment. Some of these preparations are:
- Do not take medicines that contain blood thinners.
- Stop taking nutritional and herbal supplements as well as vitamins.
- Stop smoking about two weeks before starting treatment.
- Do not apply any creams or skin care products to the areas to be treated.
- Avoid removing hair from the targeted areas a week before the treatment, so as not to irritate the skin.
Methods of treating cellulite in Hurghada
As mentioned, the dermatologist at Nadara Center in Hurghada will diagnose your condition and tell you the best way to treat cellulite. There are many methods used in the treatment of cellulite, such as:
1- Treatment of cellulite with creams
The choice of treatment method will depend on your condition. If the cellulite is light and not deep, the doctor will prescribe creams to treat cellulite. But the result may take time and you need patience, following the instructions of cellulite removal doctors in Hurghada, and sessions with a procedure slimming sessions. You can also do sports to speed up the result of the creams. Among the most important cellulite treatment creams are:
Caffeine creams: Caffeine breaks down fats in the skin, which increases blood flow, which reduces cellulite gradually.
Retinol creams: as it works to increase the thickness of the skin, which helps to resist cellulite, and the results appear after at least 6 months, according to each case.
2- Cellulase laser treatment
Cellulase treatment is one of the most popular and highly effective treatments. The use of laser has appeared in many fields, especially in cosmetic medicine, because of its effectiveness and safety. Where the idea of the laser depends on the use of low thermal energy in order to break down and break down the fat. Which helps stimulate collagen production, cell regeneration, and treat pigmentation. And Nadara Clinic provides you with the best laser cellulite treatment service in Hurghada. Call Nadara Clinic and get the offers of cellulite laser treatment, and know the price of examination and patient evaluation.
Advantages of laser cellulite treatment in the Red Sea
- Safe and effective treatment.
- A quick procedure that does not take much time.
- Stimulating collagen production to regenerate cells.
- Ridding the body of filamentous fibers that cause cellulite.
- Increasing the secretion of elastin to increase skin elasticity to treat cellulite.
- Remove the effects of scars or pigmentation.
- Skin tightening and sagging treatment.
- Getting rid of stretch marks.
Steps of cellulase technique to treat cellulite
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic identifies the target areas on the body.
- The doctor cleans and sterilizes the target area with saline solution.
- The target area is anesthetized with local anesthesia.
- The plastic surgeon makes very small incisions in the targeted area.
- Laser beams are shone under the skin through incisions.
- The laser beam will dissolve the fat and then activate the cells and stimulate them to produce collagen.
- In the end, the surgeon will tighten the skin to treat any sagging and fill the incisions with sutures.
Side effects after cellulite laser treatment
You will feel minor side effects after cellulite laser treatment, but they will end within days, such as:
- Redness in the target area.
- Swelling of the fat dissolving area.
- The pain is simple.
The result of cellulite laser treatment
The result of cellulite will appear, but after completing the sessions completely. The best cellulite laser treatment in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic will tell you the number of sessions suitable for your condition. Most patients often need about 10 sessions, which helps in treating cellulite permanently. And the results last for a period of 6 months to a year, but by following the instructions of the doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
3- Treatment of cellulite with carbon dioxide
At Nadara Clinic, you will find the latest cellulite treatment methods, such as the carboxy technology. It relies on carbon dioxide, which dilates blood vessels. As a result, the blood flows better, loaded with oxygen.
Carboxytherapy steps to treat cellulite
- The plastic surgeon sterilizes the target area well.
- It includes local anesthesia so that the patient does not feel any pain.
- The doctor uses a fine needle to inject carbon dioxide into the deep skin layers.
- The session does not take more than half an hour, depending on each case and the area affected by cellulite.
- Finally, the doctor sets the date for the next session. Where the doctor determines the number of sessions needed to treat cellulite.
Side effects after the carboxytherapy technique
You will feel some temporary effects as a result of the injection and the effect of carbon dioxide. These effects include:
- slight swelling
4- Cellulite treatment with mesotherapy
The Mesotherapy A non-surgical cosmetic procedure that breaks down fat by injecting the superficial area of the skin. The mesotherapy needle also consists of vitamins, enzymes, nutritional supplements, as well as plant extracts and amino acids. The dermatologist may also use substances that dissolve subcutaneous fat. Where these medicinal substances stimulate the tissues and skin cells to renew and nourish the cells.
5- Cellulite treatment using Derma Roller
Derma roller is an effective treatment for many skin problems, not just cellulite. It treats scars and sagging as well as wrinkles. The idea of mesotherapy in the treatment of cellulite depends on the fact that it massages the deep layers of the skin, including the layers of fat cells. Therefore, it stimulates cell division to regenerate and produce collagen. In addition, it stimulates blood circulation to nourish the cells. The result is that the layers of the skin are renewed and cellulite disappears completely.
6- Radiofrequency cellulite treatment
You can also use radiofrequency in the treatment of cellulite as it is a non-surgical treatment. The idea of using radio frequencies to treat cellulite is based on applying thermal energy to the tissues on the surface of the skin, which leads to skin tightening and fat burning, as well as stimulating collagen production, which gives the body freshness and elasticity. In addition, the doctor will tell you the number of sessions needed to reach the desired result.
7- Cellulite treatment with HIFU (focused ultrasound) HFU
As we mentioned that one of the most important reasons for the appearance of cellulite is the accumulation of fat in a way that makes it press on the skin. But you can treat it with HFU, as it relies on focused ultrasound, which reaches the deep layers of the skin. The HIFU device is used to tighten the skin and treat cellulite and connective tissue threads.
8- Cellulite treatment by freezing
There is a freezing technique, which is also called cryosculpture, and it depends on freezing fat by cooling, then breaking it and suctioning it using a vacuum suction device. It is also considered a very effective treatment, and the result will appear after the completion of the recovery period, and it may reach about a month and a half or two months to get rid of cellulite permanently.
9- Cellulite treatment with ultrasound
The dermatologist will also use the ultrasound technique in the treatment of cellulite, where the idea is to shine a transducer device that contains sound waves on the body, which works to break up cellulite and tighten the skin. But the number of sessions that the plastic surgeon will prescribe for you must be completed in full.
10- Cellulite treatment with surgery
The plastic surgeon resorts to surgery in the case of severe cellulite treatment and after using previous treatments and their failure. Where the idea of cellulite surgery depends on the use of needles or a special set of tools to smooth the skin by cutting the bottom in order to separate the fibrous strips. There is also another surgical method to treat cellulite, which is fat grafting so that the appearance of the skin becomes flat and not tortuous. The results of this surgery last for up to two to three years.
11- Cellulite treatment with liposuction
Liposuction procedures are widely spread, as they are considered among the common surgical procedures. Therefore, Nadara Clinic provides the best plastic surgeons for the treatment of cellulite through liposuction. The doctor will resort to this treatment in the event that there are fatty lumps that are difficult to eliminate or coordinate with the previous methods. It is also difficult to get rid of them with sports or diet.
This technique relies on making small incisions in the skin and then inserting a liposuction device, which works on suctioning the accumulated fat to treat cellulite. Then, the sagging skin after liposuction is tightened. The incisions are then closed with medical stitches. In the end, you will get a consistent body and smooth skin in the area that you were suffering from, in order to treat cellulite in the buttocks, treat cellulite in the buttocks, treat cellulite in the thighs, or even treat cellulite in the abdomen.
People who are not candidates for cellulite treatment
The above treatments are safe and effective, but there are people who should not be treated for cellulite, such as:
- People with heart problems.
- who have excessive obesity.
- People with eczema.
- Those who have skin diseases such as viral or bacterial diseases.
Instructions for cellulite prevention
To avoid the appearance of cellulite or after performing any of the previous treatments, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada in order to maintain the result. Among these instructions are:
- Drink enough water (8 glasses of water per day).
- Eat useful fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins that nourish the skin.
- Stay away from processed foods.
- Avoid eating foods rich in salt.
- Make sure to moisturize the area well, moisturize the skin with creams suitable for your skin after consulting a cosmetic doctor, such as retinol cream twice a day.
- Exercising regularly to prevent fat accumulation, and doing daily activities that help stimulate blood circulation, such as walking, climbing stairs, and dancing.
- Reducing the intake of dairy products so as not to increase the estrogen hormone and lead to the appearance of cellulite.
- Avoid smoking as it destroys collagen.
- If you suffer from overweight, you can treat it and reduce your weight with one of the diets with a nutritionist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
- Eat foods that fight cellulite and help nourish the skin. Among the most important foods that treat cellulite such as: salmon, bananas, sunflower seeds, hot peppers, ginger, green tea.
Best Cellulite treatment Doctors in Hurghada
- In order to get rid of cellulite, you must choose the best cellulite removal doctors in Hurghada in order to get the required result by safe means with the experience of a plastic doctor. Therefore, in Nadara Clinic, we provide you with the best cellulite removal doctors in Hurghada, where the doctor diagnoses your condition to find out the causes of cellulite. Then the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada determines the best way to treat cellulite once and for all. In addition, Nadara Clinic keeps pace with the latest developments and technologies in the field of cosmetic medicine worldwide. Therefore, you will find the latest laser devices used in the treatment of cellulite and the treatment of many other skin diseases, as well as cosmetic treatments and various cosmetic injections.
- Not only that, you can perform many cosmetic injections to the skin, such as: Sculptra injection, Gallipro injection, Freshness needles, Amber needle andHyaluronic injection And Baby Glow in The best beauty salon in Hurghada. Besides, there is Botox and filler injections in Hurghada. In addition to treating all skin diseases such as acne And butt acne. You can also treat psoriasis and vitiligo as well as ato melasma And other diseases with better Dermatologists in Hurghada. In addition to the possibility of performing cosmetic surgeries to beautify the nose or ear, or to sculpt the four-dimensional body and coordinate the body in many safe and effective ways in the best beauty clinic in Hurghada.
In the end, if you suffer from cellulite, which affects your self-confidence and the practice of various life activities, do not hesitate and contact the best cellulite removal doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology. Where you can permanently treat cellulite using the latest methods and advanced international technologies in cosmetic medicine.
How can I book a cellulite treatment in Hurghada?
Is it possible to get rid of cellulite permanently?
You can get rid of cellulite permanently with the best cellulite removal doctors in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, where there are different effective and safe methods.
What is the best treatment for cellulite?
There are many medical methods for treating cellulite, including creams that contain retinol, as well as cellulite laser treatment with cellulose technology, as there is the best cellulite laser treatment in Hurghada. As well as sound frequencies and radio waves. In addition to the possibility of cellulite treatment by freezing, there is also cryotherapy for cellulite treatment and liposuction. The plastic surgeon and dermatologist will choose the method that best suits your condition.
How to get rid of cellulite in the buttocks?
You can visit a dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada to diagnose cellulite and choose the most appropriate method for cellulite treatment, such as creams with diet and exercise, cellulose technique, cellulite treatment by freezing, mesotherapy and dermapen. There is also cellulite treatment surgery, but it is in the case of a lot of accumulated fat, which previous treatments are not suitable for.
What is the cause of cellulite in the buttocks?
This is due to the estrogen hormone, as well as to an unbalanced diet, lethargy, lack of movement, and lack of exercise.
How do I get rid of cellulite in the thighs?
You can exercise with a diet to lose weight, but if it does not lead to results, you can consult a dermatologist at Nadara Clinic to diagnose your condition and choose any method that suits you, such as cellulose technique, cellulite cryotherapy, mesotherapy, frequency waves, or sound waves.