Eczema is a very annoying disease that leads to a distortion of the appearance of the skin and a feeling of itching as a result of dermatitis and affects the carrying out of daily activities, so we will tell you the best eczema treatment in Hurghada. Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea provides you with the best eczema treatment doctor in Hurghada, the Red Sea. There are also the latest international technologies and modern devices, as Nadara Clinic keeps pace with the latest global developments in the field of cosmetic medicine.
Eczema is a general term for all types of dermatitis. It is a common skin condition characterized by inflammation, swelling, or irritation of the skin. It often begins in infancy or early childhood, but it can also begin in youth, or even later in life. . But you don't have to worry because now you can get eczema treatment in Hurghada and enjoy a life free of skin infections.
What is eczema disease?
Eczema is one of the most common skin diseases, and it generally begins in childhood (before the age of five), but some people develop it later in life. It is also called atopic dermatitis and research indicates that eczema develops due to genetic and environmental factors that make it difficult for the skin to maintain a healthy barrier. When this happens, allergens and bacteria can enter and cause inflammation, leading to this disease.
It is also a non-contagious skin disease, but it is annoying, as it causes a sense of itching according to the severity of eczema, as well as the type and cause of inflammation. It also leads to severe dryness and redness of the skin. You will get rid of these symptoms with the best eczema treatment doctor in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology.
Types of eczema
There are several types of eczema, where you can have more than one type of eczema at the same time, and they are:
1- Atopic dermatitis
It's a chronic condition that often begins in childhood. If you have asthma, hay fever or a family history of atopic dermatitis, you're at greater risk. Many children outgrow this skin disease, although it can sometimes continue into adulthood.
2- Contact dermatitis
It is a rash that develops when your skin touches something you are allergic to. This can include detergents, tobacco smoke, paint, wool, acidic foods, some soaps, perfumes and skin care products, as well as animal dander or pollen.
It is eczema that causes itchy blisters on the tips of the fingers, toes, and soles of the feet. It is often a response to stress, skin sensitivity, wet hands and feet, or exposure to metals, such as nickel, cobalt, and chromium salts.
4- Seborrheic eczema
It is a disease that causes the appearance of circular, dry patches on the skin that can itch intensely. Researchers also think it may be linked to bug bites, dermatitis, or dry skin in winter.
5- Seborrheic dermatitis
It may cause redness and flaking of the skin that tends to appear on the scalp, face, and upper chest. In babies, this condition is called cradle cap, although it occurs in people of all ages.
6- Stasis dermatitis
It is a skin disease that appears in the form of redness, scaling, itching and pain. You are more likely to develop this condition if you suffer from chronic swelling of the ankle or leg. It usually occurs is poor blood flow in the veins of the legs, and some fluid leaks from the veins and irritates the skin. But in more severe cases, you can get open sores and infections.
Causes of Eczema
In order for the doctor at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea to diagnose the condition, the causes of eczema must be addressed first. Where there are many factors that cause eczema and cause its appearance. Some environmental factors may also trigger eczema symptoms, these include:
- Irritants: Eczema irritants include soaps, disinfectants, detergents, shampoos, meat, vegetables, and juices from fresh fruits.
- Allergens: Dust mites, pollen, mold and pets can trigger eczema, which is called allergic eczema.
- Microbes: for example, Staphylococcus aureus, viruses and some fungi.
- Hot and cold temperatures: Extremely hot and cold weather, high and low humidity, and sweating from exercise may result in eczema.
- Foods: Nuts, seeds, dairy products, eggs, wheat and soy products can trigger eczema.
- Stress: Stress is not a direct cause of eczema, but it can make symptoms worse.
- Hormones: Disruption of hormonal levels in females may lead to the appearance of eczema, such as during pregnancy as well as during the menstrual cycle.
Symptoms of eczema
The symptoms of eczema are similar to many skin diseases. Therefore, the best eczema treatment doctors in Egypt should be consulted, as the symptoms of atopic dermatitis vary from one patient to another. These include:
- skin dryness.
- An intense itching feeling.
- Hundreds of bubbles appear.
- The appearance of pigmentation as a result of infections.
- Bumps on the surface of the skin.
- The appearance of sores on the skin.
- The appearance of scales on the skin.
Diagnosis of eczema
In order to be able to treat eczema in Hurghada, choose the best doctor to treat eczema in Hurghada for an examination. Where the symptoms of eczema are similar to other skin diseases that cause skin infections. So Nadara Clinic provides you The best dermatologist in Hurghada With the latest technology and advanced devices.
- The dermatologist will ask you about your medical history and whether you are taking any medications or treatments.
- The doctor examines the skin and skin well.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic Dermatology performs some tests, such as blood tests, and a biopsy of eczema can be taken and sent to the laboratory for analysis.
Preparations before treating eczema
The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic will tell you about some important preparations that must be followed in order to get the best results as soon as possible. Some of these preparations are:
- Avoid exposure to the sun so that the skin does not increase dryness and ulcers and pigmentation occur.
- Do not apply any creams or skin care products without consulting a doctor to treat eczema.
- Do not use cosmetics on the areas of inflammation and eczema, so as not to cause serious complications.
- Avoid removing hair from the areas of inflammation so as not to irritate the skin more.
- No cosmetic injections should be done.
- Drink adequate amounts of water to keep the skin hydrated from within.
Eczema treatment in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics in Hurghada, the best beauty clinic in Hurghada, offers a variety of treatments for eczema. The dermatologist will determine the best treatment method for your condition, as follows:
First: treat eczema with creams and medications
For mild eczema, the doctor will begin treatment with topical creams and medications. However, these medications and treatments should not be used without consulting a dermatologist so as not to lead to serious complications and increase eczema. Examples of these creams and medications that the dermatologist will prescribe for you at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology include:
- Topical anti-inflammatory, such as steroids.
- Calcineurin inhibitors (tacrolimus, pimecrolimus).
- Cyclosporine: Cyclosporine is a drug that works to suppress the immune system, which works to get rid of eczema symptoms in a quick time in people with acute eczema. If you are taking this medicine, our dermatologist will need to monitor you regularly for changes in your blood and side effects.
- Dupilumab: Dupilumab is a biologic drug, which is a new injectable drug. It works so well for moderate to severe eczema that we will give you injections every two weeks.
However, the medication should not be stopped without consulting a dermatologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea, so as not to cause serious complications that lead to the development of eczema and its recurrence again in a more severe way.
Second: narrow-band ultraviolet light therapy
This treatment uses a specific type of ultraviolet light to reduce inflammation and is called phototherapy. The idea of treatment of atopic dermatitis (eczema) is based on converting the energy of red rays into heat energy that reaches the depths of the skin. This works best if you have a flexible schedule; Because you will need to come to Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada two to three times a week. Where we provide you with the best dermatologists in Nadara Clinic to treat all skin diseases. There are also the latest modern technologies and global devices that are used to treat eczema.
Steps to treat eczema with ultraviolet light
- The doctor cleans and sterilizes the affected area to prevent infection.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada uses a narrow band ultraviolet light device and passes it on the affected area.
- The doctor sets the date for the next session, as the number of sessions must be completed in order for the skin to respond to the treatment.
Side effects after UVB eczema treatment
Exposing the skin to narrow-band UVB rays will cause some side effects. But by following the instructions of the best eczema treatment doctor in Hurghada, it will disappear in a few days. Among the side effects of eczema such as:
- Skin redness.
- The pain is simple.
Third: Excimer laser for the treatment of eczema
Excimer laser treatment uses high-intensity ultraviolet light on a small area of skin. It works well for hand and foot eczema. In addition, it is characterized by being safe on the skin and does not penetrate the body, so it does not affect the body's systems. It is also used to treat many skin diseases, such as: psoriasis, vitiligo andAlopeciaIt is considered an effective treatment for many immune skin diseases, but a medical center, dermatology clinic, or hospital with the latest equipment must be chosen. At Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology, you will find the best dermatologists for the treatment of eczema.
Steps to treat eczema with excimer laser
- The doctor sterilizes and disinfects the areas affected by eczema.
- The doctor uses safety goggles to protect your eyes from the laser beams.
- The doctor directs the laser beams to the target area, and the session may take from 20 minutes to half an hour, according to the condition of each patient.
- The dermatologist at Nadara Clinic will tell you the date of the next session, depending on the condition of your eczema.
Side effects after excimer laser eczema treatment
After an excimer laser session in Hurghada, some side effects will appear on the skin. But by following the instructions of the best excimer laser doctors in Hurghada, these temporary effects will disappear. Among these effects are the following:
- Skin redness.
- Slight itching.
- The pain is simple.
Instructions after treating eczema
There are many things that people with eczema can do to support healthy skin and relieve symptoms, and they can stick to the following:
- Take lukewarm baths.
- Apply a moisturizer within 3 minutes of showering to lock in moisture.
- Moisturize every day.
- Wear soft, cotton fabrics.
- Avoid coarse fibers and tight clothing.
- Do not remove hair in the wrong ways that affect the skin.
- Use a humidifier in dry or cold weather.
- Use a gentle soap when washing.
- Take extra precautions to prevent flare-ups of eczema in the winter.
- Air-dry or gently pat the skin with a towel, rather than rubbing the skin to dry after showering.
- Where possible, watch for rapid changes in temperature as well as activities that cause sweating.
- Knowing and avoiding eczema triggers.
- Keep fingernails short to prevent scratching the skin.
- Furthermore, people can also try several natural treatments for eczema, including aloe vera, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil.
Best eczema doctor in Hurghada, Red Sea
- In our center of excellence in the treatment of eczema, which is run by Dr. Amani Al-Tawabti, a consultant dermatologist. We treat eczema patients from all over the world, and thanks to our research efforts, we are able to offer the most advanced treatments for this condition. We can also perform a test to see if you have allergies that aggravate your eczema or cause it Contact dermatitis. You will also be treated by the best doctors who provide eczema treatment in Hurghada, the Red Sea, according to your condition.
- Additionally, studies have found that food allergies can make eczema symptoms worse in some children. So when appropriate, we may refer you to food allergy experts. There is also a treatment for psoriasis, vitiligo, and freckles. genital acacia, warts treatments, lichen planus, tongue fungus, nail fungus as well as skin rashes.
- Eczema is a chronic skin disease, and it may lead to serious complications if left untreated, but do not worry, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada is trusted by its patients, as it offers the best and most appropriate treatment methods for each patient individually.
- In addition to having the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada to perform jaw contouring, breast augmentation, otoplasty, surgical facelift, and tummy tuck. You can also perform skin care sessions such as Skin Booster sessions in Hurghada, deep skin cleansing sessions, as well as chemical peeling sessions.
Eczema prevention tips
You can prevent eczema by following the instructions of the best eczema treatment doctor in Hurghada. Among the most important of these tips are:
- Use a moisturizing cream suitable for the skin.
- Avoid extreme weather changes such as high temperature or high humidity.
- excessive sweating
- Overheating the body.
- Avoid stress and stress.
- Not to be exposed to materials that cause allergies, such as wool, certain types of soap, cleaning materials, perfumes, or wheat grains.
- Avoid foods that are allergic to you and do not eat them.
- Shower daily.
- Use warm water, not very hot.
- Dry the skin by patting it, not pressing it.
In the end, we at Nadara Clinic make sure that you reach the stage of recovery as soon as possible in order to enjoy life. Eczema is a common disease that bothers its owner, as he cannot sleep or exercise and many daily activities. Therefore, the best doctor for hand eczema treatment and foot eczema treatment will diagnose your condition and choose the best treatment method suitable for you, according to what appears to be the characteristics of eczema disease. There is also a treatment for all other skin diseases such as psoriasis, vitiligo and acne. You will enjoy life without inflammation or itching and pain at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
How can I book eczema treatment in Hurghada?
What are the causes of eczema?
The main reason for the emergence of eczema is currently unknown, but there are several reasons that appear, which are genetic factors as well as influential environmental factors. As well as exposure to irritating factors or allergic reactions to the body, such as perfumes, some foods, wheat grains, mold, some detergents, and soap. In addition to other factors, including neglect of body hygiene, excessive sweating, neglect of moisturizing the skin and drinking water.
Can eczema be eliminated?
You will find at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology the best ways to treat skin eczema in Hurghada, such as some creams and anti-inflammatory and anti-infective agents. Excimer laser therapy is also used in Hurghada, as well as the use of phototherapy to restore the affected skin and get rid of eczema. But you must follow the doctor's instructions after treatment so that eczema does not return again.
Eczema Is it a serious disease?
Eczema (atopic dermatitis) can lead to asthma or hay fever, so it is dangerous if eczema is not treated. Using home remedies without consulting a dermatologist may also lead to many risks.
Is eczema spread throughout the body?
Eczema spreads throughout the body, but it usually spreads to the arms and elbows, as well as the cheeks and knees, as well as sometimes the scalp.
What does eczema look like?
The form of skin eczema is dry, irritated skin, and pain may be affected, as well as its color is red, and it is often in the bends area such as the elbows and knees, as well as the face and scalp.
When does eczema end?
Eczema may end, but after years, if a dermatologist with scientific and practical experience and competence is not consulted. However, by following the instructions of the dermatologist at Nadara Clinic, the eczema symptoms will disappear within three weeks, but you must follow the doctor's instructions and not stop the treatment on your own.
Does eczema disappear without treatment?
You should consult a dermatologist with experience in treating eczema so that serious complications do not occur. Therefore, the doctor will diagnose the treatment and tell you the best treatment for your eczema condition, and the symptoms will disappear within weeks of treatment.