The use of Botox and fillers has become one of the safest and fastest treatments for treating skin problems, as it melts effective results and avoids the risks of plastic surgeries, so Nadara Clinic provides you with the best Botox and Filler injection doctors in Hurghada. But which is better, Botox or Filler? To answer this question, you must know the technology of each of them, as well as their uses. Where the use of each of them varies according to the condition of the target skin.
Also, the dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology is the one who determines which one suits your skin condition and achieves your goals. In addition to the presence of the best beauty experts in the best beauty clinic in Hurghada, Nadara Clinic. If you want to know the difference between Filler and Botox, we will tell you in this article the difference between the two in terms of their use, methods of injection, and the duration of their results.
The difference between Botox and Fillers
Botox and fillers are non-surgical cosmetic procedures that are widely used all over the world. Where both injections are distinguished by many advantages, the speed of the procedure, and the speed of effective results. Also, both of them are injected under the influence of local anesthesia only with thin needles. In addition, it is a safe procedure performed by the best plastic surgeons in Hurghada and the Red Sea. But which one is right for you? This is what the plastic surgeon determines according to your skin condition and needs.
BOTOX is extracted from bacteria called. Clostridium botulinum Botox after its extraction and processing is called Botulinum toxin. Since this bacteria was discovered, which was a poison for the stomach, but with the great development in the field of medicine, bacteria were extracted and treated. It works like a substance acetylcholine It prevents the transmission of nerve signals at the injection site, which prevents muscle contraction. Therefore, its main use is to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines and to lift the face.
Botox injection areas
- area around the mouth.
- The front.
- around the eye.
- between the eyebrows
Second: the filler
Fillers are substances that fill in the spaces between tissues and cells in the skin. Therefore, there are many materials used in filler injections, according to each condition and needs of her skin. The main goal of using fillers is to fill the face, cheeks or lips.
Types of fillers
- Hyaluronic acid.
- polylactic acid.
Filler injection areas
- The front.
- the nose.
- around the eye.
- halos area.
- scar areas
- between the eyebrows
- the breast.
Botox and filler uses in Hurghada
Therapeutic uses of Botox
- Moving wrinkles treatment.
- Botox injections for sweating
- Getting rid of forehead wrinkles.
- Hide smile lines around the mouth and nose.
- Eliminate the frown mark “111” between the eyebrows.
- Getting rid of wrinkles around the eye.
Therapeutic uses of fillers
- Lip augmentation.
- Cheeks full.
- Fixed wrinkles treatment.
- Treating the effects of acne.
- Getting rid of facial wrinkles.
- Unification of skin color.
- Lip contour.
- Lips supply.
- Dark circles treatment.
- Eliminate wrinkles around the mouth.
- Breast and buttocks augmentation.
- Possibility Dissolve the filler If necessary or clumps occur.
Non-candidates for Botox and Filler injections in Hurghada
Filler and Botox injections are safe non-surgical cosmetic procedures, but there are some cases that Botox and Fillers are not suitable for, such as:
- Pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
- People with viral or bacterial skin diseases.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- People with certain diseases such as multiple sclerosis or herpes virus.
- People with weak facial muscles.
- Those allergic to fillers or Botox.
- Those who have not exceeded the age of 20 years of age, and it is preferable in Botox that they have passed the age of 30.
Duration of Botox and Filler injections in Hurghada
The results of Botox and Filler injections are not permanent, as the injections must be performed every 6 months, but according to each case and the recommendations of the dermatologist and plastic surgeon. Also, the duration of Botox and Filler injections differs for each. As the effects of Botox injections last for a period ranging from 3 to 6 months, while the effect of fillers lasts for a period of up to 8 to 18 months. In addition, following the instructions of the dermatologist and cosmetologist works to maintain the results for their maximum effect.
Instructions before injecting Botox and Fillers in Hurghada
- You should choose a hospital, beauty clinic, or medical center equipped with the latest technology. Also, care must be taken to choose a plastic surgeon with experience and accredited scientific certificates. Therefore, Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea is the best medical center equipped with the latest technologies and advanced medical devices, as well as the best cosmetic doctors to perform Botox or Filler injections in Hurghada.
- Tell the plastic surgeon about your medical history and whether you suffer from any skin diseases or take medications.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will perform an allergy test for you to ensure that you do not have an allergic reaction.
- Stop taking vitamins and supplements.
- Stop smoking before and after injections as it severely affects the results.
- Do not take medications that contain blood thinners, such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
- Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours and for a long time.
- Wear loose-fitting or button-up clothing to avoid pressure on the face after the injection.
- Do not use creams, skin care products, or cosmetics before the injection.
- Don't do any Skin care sessions So that there is no irritation to the skin and counterproductive results.
- Avoid doing hair removal about 5 days before the session so as not to cause serious infections when injecting.
Difference between filler and botox for lips
The lips are one of the most important features affecting the appearance of the face, so everyone, especially women, is keen on the appearance of full and pink lips. Full, wrinkle-free lips are a very attractive beauty feature. One of the most important methods of lip beautification is to inject them with Botox and Filler materials, as each works to fix lip problems. But what is the difference between filler and botox for lips?
Lip filler injection
As we mentioned before, filler is a substance that fills the voids of cells, and there are more than one type of it, and each type has many benefits, such as hyaluronic acid injections and collagen injections. So it is considered Lip augmentation filler More popular than Botox for lips.
Benefits of lip filler injection
- Increase lip size.
- Make the lips pink, more vibrant and fresh.
- Eliminate black.
- Stimulating collagen and elastin production to increase skin glow.
- Lip size consistency.
Steps for lip filler injection
- The dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada will sterilize the lips well before the start of the session.
- The anesthesiologist applies a local anesthetic.
- The doctor determines the injection sites.
- The doctor uses thin needles similar to insulin syringe needles to perform injections at several points.
- The session will take about 30 minutes, depending on each case.
- The plastic surgeon will schedule the next session with you to evaluate the results and skin condition.
Side effects after fillers
You will feel some temporary side effects, but they will disappear within days, following the recommendations of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Among the most important side effects are:
- Slight redness at the injection sites.
- Slight swelling of the lips.
The result of a filler injection
The result of the filler and lips injections will appear immediately after the injection, but the final result will appear after the temporary side effects end within 4 weeks.
Botox injections for lips
As we mentioned before, Botox is the extract of Botellium toxin, which works to stop the transmission of nerve signals to the muscles and target places. Therefore, it is widely used in facelift, as it is an ideal alternative to surgery Surgical facelift and its risks.
Benefits of Botox injections for lips
- Eliminate lip wrinkles.
- Lip lift.
- Raise the corners of the mouth.
- Getting rid of fine lines around the mouth.
- Gummy smile treatment.
- Gummy smile correction.
Botox injection steps in Hurghada for lips
- Cleaning and disinfection of lips.
- The doctor puts local anesthesia on the lips.
- The lips are injected using thin needles in several locations previously determined by the plastic surgeon.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada sets a follow-up appointment to follow up on the results.
Side effects after Botox injection for lips
As it happens with filler injections, you will feel side effects after Botox injections, but you must follow the instructions of the cosmetic doctor. Among these side effects are:
- The pain is simple.
- Temporary swelling in the injection areas of the lips.
- Slight redness.
- Temporary headache.
- Local pain at injection sites.
- feeling sick
The difference between fillers and botox for the face
Facial plastic surgeries are full of risks, but with the great development in the world of cosmetics, Botox and Filler needles have appeared. It is characterized by many benefits for the face, which is the most important standard of beauty that everyone cares about its beauty and preserving its youth and freshness. But which is better, Botox or Fillers for the face? The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics will determine the best treatment suitable for your skin condition and the goal you desire. We will tell you the difference between fillers and botox for the face.
Filler injections for the face
Facial filler injections are used in many areas that appear hollow or have spaces between skin cells. Therefore, fillers are more effective in filling the cheeks as well as in the area of dark circles to fill in the hollows. Fillers are used effectively to treat fixed wrinkles.
Facial filler injection steps
- The face is cleaned well and sterilized to prevent the spread of infection.
- The plastic surgeon determines the targeted injection sites on the face.
- The doctor puts local anesthesia on the targeted areas of the face and waits a quarter of an hour for the anesthesia to take effect.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada injects the identified areas with fine needles.
Side effects after injecting facial fillers
- slight swelling
- Redness of the injection areas.
- The pain is simple.
Botox injections for the face
Botox and filler injections are inseparable in most cosmetic cases, as the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic is keen to reach the best possible results. Botox works to combat signs of skin aging such as wrinkles and fine lines as a result of muscle movement, so it is an effective treatment for moving wrinkles.
Steps to inject Botox for the face
- The dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic sterilizes the face well.
- The doctor determines the locations of Botox injections according to the patient's condition.
- The plastic surgeon puts local anesthesia on the face so that the patient feels comfortable.
- Botox is injected into the targeted areas of the face, and the number of needles used varies from case to case. Where the forehead may require only 20 Botox needles, while around the eye it may need 12 Botox needles.
Side effects after Botox injection in Hurghada for the face
You will feel some temporary side effects such as:
- The pain is simple.
- Flu-like symptoms.
Instructions after injecting filler and Botox in Hurghada
In order for the side effects to end after Botox and Filler injections in Hurghada, you must follow the instructions of the dermatologist and plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, such as:
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Avoid exposure to heat or sauna.
- Do not take a warm shower.
- Stop smoking as it slows down the recovery process.
- Avoid removing hair from the injection areas.
- Avoid brushing the teeth with toothpaste so as not to affect the lip injections.
- Eat way foods so as not to put pressure on the lips.
- Resist the itchy sensation of the lips or face.
- Avoid massaging the injection areas.
- He used to sleep on his back and avoid sleeping on his face or lips so that the injection material would not spread.
- Take medications with the advice of a doctor, such as antibiotics or painkillers prescribed by a plastic surgeon only.
- Avoid exertion or strenuous exercise.
- Drink adequate amounts of water.
- Do not apply creams or cosmetics to the skin.
Weaknesses after fillers and Botox, you must consult a doctor immediately
- The appearance of lumps in the injection area.
- difficulty swallowing
- Swelling persists for more than a week.
- The appearance of white spots on the lips.
- Difficulty speaking
- Difficulty seeing.
- The feeling of unbearable pain.
Tips after Botox and Fillers
If you are looking for a continuation of the result of fillers and Botox, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon and advice after Botox and fillers, such as:
- Drink adequate amounts of water.
- Eat healthy food rich in vitamins and fiber.
- Weight maintenance.
- Applying a sunscreen suitable for your skin type and recommended by a plastic surgeon at Nadara beauty Salon for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
- Reduce exposure to heat and stay away from water vapor or hot places.
- Quit smoking because it has negative effects on the skin, collagen, and signs of aging.
- Consult your doctor before applying cosmetics or skin care products, as they should be recommended by the best plastic surgeons.
- Using a skin moisturizer, consult a plastic surgeon at Nadara Beauty Salon in Hurghada.
- Reduce stress and pressure.
Botox and filler injection prices in Hurghada
The price of Botox and Filler injections varies according to several factors, such as:
- Skin condition.
- target area.
- The area of the target area.
- The plastic surgeon's experience and certifications.
- Cosmetic clinic website.
- Beauty clinic equipment with the latest equipment.
The price of fillers usually ranges from 2850 to 3500 Egyptian pounds. While the price of Botox injections ranges from 1500 to 2500 pounds.
The best doctors for botox and fillers in Hurghada
If you are looking for the best beauty clinic in Hurghada And the best plastic surgeon Then, Nadara Clinic is the perfect solution for that. Nadara Clinic for dermatology, laser and cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea has the best integrated medical team qualified with the highest scientific degrees. Nadara Clinic in Hurghada is also keen to keep pace with the tremendous medical development in the world. In addition, Nadara Clinic serves as a mechanism for tourists and Europeans to perform various cosmetic treatments while enjoying tourism in Hurghada.
In addition to the presence of many different cosmetic procedures and treatments, where you can treat all different skin diseases such as acne, tinea and goose skin. You can also perform plastic surgeries such as liposuction, body contouring, or self-fat injection. There are also skin care sessions such as skin peeling or laser hair removal.
In the end, filler and Botox injections are similar in most of the results, but the technique of each of them differs, especially in the treatment of wrinkles. Where Botox is used to treat moving wrinkles that result from smiling, frowning, or smoking. Where it works to stop the transmission of nerve signals to stop muscle contraction. While the filler treats fixed wrinkles by filling the spaces between the skin cells, which tightens the skin more and hides the fixed skin folds. Also, both injection materials stimulate collagen, regenerate skin cells, and increase its freshness and youth. Therefore, most plastic surgeons use both in the treatment of facial skin problems.
How can I book Botox and Filler injections in Hurghada?
How long does the filler last?
The duration of the results of the filler varies according to each case, but the duration of the filler often ranges from 8 to 18 months. However, this varies according to several factors such as the type of filler used, as hyaluronic acid lasts up to 12 months, while collagen filler lasts up to 6 months. While polylactic acid injections to a year and a half.
What is the appropriate age for fillers?
The appropriate age for fillers is after 18 years.
Does Botox change the shape of the face?
No, Botox usually does not change the shape of the face, but it removes wrinkles and smile lines that occur during anger or frowning. Therefore, an experienced plastic surgeon should be chosen so that the shape of your face does not change.
Which is better, Filler or Botox?
The answer to this question depends on the purpose of the injection, as Botox is used in case of need to get rid of wrinkles. While the filler is used to fill the cells between the skin tissues and stimulate collagen, which makes the skin appear fuller as well as more fresh. Collagen regenerates skin cells. But both are temporary treatments and injections must be performed every once in a while to maintain results for a longer period.
What is the difference between Botox and Filler for lips?
Botox technology depends on preventing muscle contraction, which helps to tighten the skin and get rid of fine lines in the eyelids as well as around the mouth. It is also used to treat gummy smile. While the filler helps in filling the lips and uses materials that stimulate collagen production and help in the supply and freshness of the lips.
How many Botox needles does the face need?
The face needs a different number of Botox needles according to each area of the face, as the forehead only needs 20 Botox needles. While the area around the eye needs about 12 needles to remove wrinkles, and this varies according to each condition and condition of her skin. This is determined by the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What is the difference between Botox and Fillers?
Botox is a substance extracted from toxic bacteria, but it has been processed to be used to stop the transmission of nerve signals and prevent muscle contraction. Whereas, fillers are certain materials that fill in the spaces between tissues, giving a fuller appearance. Filler injections also have many benefits for the skin, such as stimulating collagen production.