Plump lips are the most important features of beauty and femininity, as they increase self-confidence, so methods have developed to obtain consistent and more youthful lips, as Nadara Clinic provides you with the best methods of lip contouring with fillers in Hurghada, as well as Russian lips. Nadara Clinicfor Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology also provides you with the best safe ways to get attractive lips of natural size and color with lip fillers.
In addition to the presence of the best lip filler doctors with scientific experience and practical competence in Hurghada and the Red Sea in Nadara Clinic in Hurghada. Not only that, as there is more than one way to augment the lips, and it depends on the condition of the lips as well as the shape that you want to obtain. So you do not have to worry anymore, as you can get impressive results with lip contouring procedures with fillers in Hurghada at Nadara Clinic.
Lip contouring filler process
The idea of defining the lips with fillers or lip contouring filler is based on injecting them with materials to fill in the gaps, which helps them appear full, tight and consistent. In addition, it gives the lips an attractive, more youthful and fresh appearance. The filler also developed over the years, as more than one method of injection appeared to obtain a specific shape, such as the Russian lips filler. In addition to the presence of different types of fillers at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Types of lip augmentation fillers in Hurghada
As we mentioned before that there are different types of lip filler materials, there is a slight difference between the properties of these materials. They are also characterized by softness, in order to give the lips an attractive softness and elasticity. Among the most important types of lip fillers are:
1- Hyaluronic acid
The Hyaluronic acid It is one of the most important materials that are widely used in the field of cosmetics due to its many advantages, as it is characterized by its flexibility and increased softness of the lips. In addition, it lasts for a long time. Two brands are also known, Juvederm and Restylane
Collagen is considered the secret of beauty, as it helps in the renewal of skin cells and the removal of dead skin, so it is used in lip augmentation in Hurghada. But it does not last as long as hyaluronic acid.
Forms of lip augmentation fillers
There are different forms of lip augmentation, as the injection method varies according to the shape you want. Examples of these forms are:
1- Rounded lips
Here, the lips are injected from the middle.
2- Full Volume Lips
The entire lips are injected here.
3- Cupid's Bow lips
A medium amount of filler is injected here.
4- The lips are shaped like a Broad Cupid's Bow
This helps the lips appear longer.
5- Fuller Top lips
This shape has the upper lip slightly larger than the lower lip.
Benefits of lip fillers
Filler does not only enlarge the lips, as many people think, but it has many benefits, such as:
- Lighten the color of dark lips.
- Immediate enlargement of the lips.
- Defining the lips (lip contour), which highlights their size.
- Giving lips softness, vitality, and freshness.
- Get full and attractive lips.
- It has fewer side effects.
- Its result lasts for 6 months.
- Hide signs of aging and get rid of wrinkles and fine lines around the lips.
Cases that call for lip contouring filler in Hurghada
There are many cases that require intervention to enlarge the lips, such as:
- Lowered corners of the lips.
- Asymmetry in the size of the lips and one of the lips is larger than the other.
- small lips.
- Getting rid of lip wrinkles.
Instructions before performing lip contouring with fillers in Hurghada
- Lip augmentation with fillers is a delicate procedure, and negligence in choosing a qualified doctor may lead to unsatisfactory results. Therefore, care must be taken to choose a hospital or medical center with a good reputation, such as Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada. It has the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada and the best lip filler doctors.
- You should tell the doctor about any skin diseases you suffer from, whether they are viral or bacterial. This may lead to serious complications.
- Tell the doctor your expectations and the shape you want to get.
- An allergy test for the filler.
- Stop smoking at least two weeks before the operation.
- Avoid taking blood thinners that contain aspirin.
- Stop wearing cosmetics and skin care products.
Ways to enlarge lips with fillers in Hurghada
Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada provides you with more than one method of lip augmentation to suit your needs to get the lips you dream of. Among the most important of these methods are:
First: lip contouring with fillers in Hurghada
With the great scientific development that takes place every year, many treatments and techniques appear in the world of cosmetics. Most women use cosmetics to make the lips appear fuller and more defined, which makes them appear attractive and more youthful. However, lip contouring with fillers recently appeared in Hurghada to obtain natural, defined and attractive lips. Lip contouring is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that aims to accentuate the lips by defining them. Doctors use lip fillers in the center of hyaluronic acid freshness because of its many benefits in in Nadara Clinic stimulating collagen production, regenerating skin cells, and restoring its youth and elasticity.
Steps to make lip contouring with fillers in Hurghada
- Lips are well sterilized.
- The doctor will anesthetize the lips and the area around the mouth with local anesthesia and wait a quarter of an hour.
- The plastic surgeon injects hyaluronic acid fillers in equal proportions into the contour of the lips to contour the lips with the filler.
- Lips are massaged to distribute the filler evenly.
- The plastic surgeon sets an appointment to follow up on the results, as some cases under 45 years old are satisfied with one injection session. While women from 55 to 60 years old need another session a month after the first.
Results of lip contouring with fillers in Hurghada
The appearance of the results of lip contouring with fillers in Hurghada differs from one person to another depending on the age and the condition of the lips, but the results usually appear in most cases within 3 to 4 days after the procedure of lip contouring with fillers. You will enjoy defined and attractive lips.
Second: Russian lips filler
We also mentioned that lip augmentation in Hurghada has developed and different methods and forms of fillers have emerged, and one of the most popular forms currently is the Russian lip filler. It is also called the Cupid technique, as it relies on injecting the Cupid's bow into the upper lip to raise it, while leaving the edges to remain consistent with the face. In addition, this technique gives a natural shape to the lips, not a perfect doll-like shape. Enjoy the best lip shape with Russian lip fillers at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Benefits of Russian lip injections
Russian lips are the dream of every girl because they have many advantages such as:
- Gives a natural look to the lips.
- Results last longer with hyaluronic acid.
- If you are not satisfied with the results, there is no need for surgery like other traditional methods.
- You do not need much time to perform Russian lip injections.
- Lips gain moisture and freshness.
Russian lip filler injection steps
- The dermatologist cleans the lips with a medical sterilizer.
- Local anesthesia is given to the lips and the surrounding area.
- The plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics injects the Russian lip filler, starting with needles in the middle and bottom of the lip and perpendicular to it.
- This procedure may take from 30 to 45 minutes.
- The plastic surgeon will make an appointment to follow up on the results after a week to determine if another injection is needed.
Results of the Russian lip filler
Results appear immediately after the temporary side effects of swelling and bruising are gone. The results of the Russian lip filler last for a period of 12 to 16 months. This depends on adhering to the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Results lasted a long time from 12 months to about 16 months, which is a long time using natural fillers with no synthetics. Some cases require repeating about every 6 months, but with very small amounts of filler the results last just as well.
Third: inflating the lips
The process of augmenting the lips in the traditional way is the most common method that has been used for years in enlarging the lips with fillers. It is also one of the safe and successful methods of lip augmentation at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada.
Steps to augment lips with fillers in Hurghada
- The doctor sterilizes the area around the lips as well as the lips themselves.
- The area around the lips as well as the lips is anesthetized with local anesthesia.
- The plastic surgeon begins by injecting into the lips from the outside to the inside, usually two injections, and this may vary according to the condition and size of the lips.
- In the end, the plastic surgeon places ice packs on the lips to reduce swelling after inflating the lips with fillers.
Temporary side effects after lip augmentation with fillers
Lip augmentation with fillers is a safe, non-surgical cosmetic procedure, as it dispenses with surgical intervention. But like other cosmetic injections, there will be some temporary side effects that will quickly disappear within a week. Among the most important of these effects are the following:
- Swelling of the lip injection areas.
- Redness of the area around the lips.
- The pain is slight.
Instructions after lip augmentation with fillers
For longer lasting results, you must follow the guidelines of the best lip filler doctors in Hurghada. Follow the following instructions such as:
- Avoid pressure on the lips.
- Get used to sleeping on the back.
- Avoid exposure to heat as well as hot water such as water baths and saunas.
- Do not expose injection sites to the sun, which leads to serious complications.
- Avoid applying cosmetics or skin care products to the lips and the surrounding area, except with the advice of a doctor.
- Do not undergo any cosmetic procedures such as Botox injections
- Avoid contact of the toothpaste with the lips.
When will the result of lip contouring filler appear in Hurghada?
As we mentioned before, the results of the filler are only immediate results, accompanied at first after the side effects of swelling and redness of the area around the mouth. But after the swelling of the lips disappears after the lip augmentation filler within a week, the results will appear, and the final result will appear after two weeks.
How long does the result of lip filler injections last?
If you continue to follow the doctor's instructions, the result of the filler injections will last longer, and it usually lasts from 6 to 18 months.
Instructions for lips after the operation
Enjoy fresh, wrinkle-free, plump and attractive skin for a longer period of time by following these tips:
- Drink enough water to keep the skin hydrated.
- Eat healthy and wholesome fruits and vegetables.
- Commitment not to sleep on the filler injection sites for the face.
- Avoid using cosmetics and skin care without consulting a doctor.
- Keep away from heat and saunas.
- Do not expose to the sun for long periods of time.
- Do not take any medications or painkillers without consulting a plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
Symptoms that require immediate medical attention
Lip augmentation, lip contouring with fillers, or even Russian lip fillers are safe techniques to achieve full and attractive lips. However, continuous follow-up with the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada must be carried out in the event of any of the following symptoms, such as:
- Lumps in or around the lips.
- Itching in the injection areas.
- The appearance of a rash or blisters in the injection areas and around the mouth.
- Severe infections.
- High temperature.
- One lip is larger or swollen than the other.
- Bruises do not disappear and continue to appear for a longer period.
- The presence of white spots on one or both lips.
People who are not candidates for lip contouring filler
As we mentioned before, lip contouring with fillers in Hurghada is a non-surgical and safe cosmetic procedure, but there are some cases in which it is not recommended to perform lip augmentation with fillers, such as:
- Pregnant women.
- Those with immune system diseases.
- who suffer from herpes virus.
- People who have previously had skin injections in the same areas.
- People who have chronic diseases.
- who are under 18 years of age.
- Those over 65 years old.
- Patients allergic to fillers, especially hyaluronic acid.
- People with cancer.
- Therefore, you must inform the dermatologist and cosmetologist at Nadara Clinic about your health condition very accurately.
The cost of lip augmentation with fillers in Hurghada
Many women accept lip filler injections, whether to make a lip contour or a Russian lip filler, because of its impressive results in treating small lips or inconsistent size. However, the prices of lip fillers in Hurghada vary according to several factors, but the prices of lip fillers range from 2850 pounds to 3500 pounds. Among the influencing factors are:
- The type of filler used in filler injections.
- The shape of the lips you want.
- The lip technique used is Russian lip filler or lip contour.
- The patient's age.
- The number of filler sessions you need.
- Doctor's academic qualifications and certificates.
- The location of the beauty clinic and its fame.
The duration of the lip filler
Filler is one of the most commonly used techniques because of its high effectiveness, so it lasts from 6 months to a year, and sometimes more. This depends on following the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics.
The best lip filler doctors in Hurghada and the Red Sea
Nadara Clinic in Hurghada provides you with the best lip augmentation filler doctors in Hurghada, where you can perform lip augmentation in Hurghada in a safe way with the best dermatologist in Hurghada. You can also perform many other plastic surgeries, such as: Rhinoplasty Ear beautification With the best plastic surgeon in Hurghada. Plus sessions Fat fragmentation and also Body sculpting Body coordination in Hurghada, as well as breast augmentation or reduction, as well as butt augmentation.
There are also the best methods of skin and hair care, as well as hair transplantation and nail fungus treatment, with the best dermatologist at Nadara Clinic Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada.
In conclusion, you can now have the look of fuller and attractive lips naturally so that you enjoy self-confidence and femininity. Do not hesitate to contact us at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetology in Hurghada and the Red Sea for fresher and younger lips.
How can I book an appointment for lip contouring with fillers in Hurghada?
You can contact us or send WhatsApp Book as soon as possible with the best dermatologists and surgeons at Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and cosmetology, the best beauty clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea.
What is the Russian lips technique?
The Russian lips technique relies on injecting the lips with fillers to create the distinctive heart shape of the lips, and it is different from the traditional method because it depends on lifting the lips and not enlarging the size, which gives them a large shape.
When does the shape of the lips stabilize after the filler?
The volume of the lips stabilizes about 4 weeks after the injection, and after the swelling of the lips disappears after the lip augmentation filler.
What should I avoid after Filler lips?
To get impressive results and an effective result, you must follow the instructions of the plastic surgeon at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada, where you should not sleep on the lips or put pressure on them, so you must get used to sleeping on the back before the operation. It should also not be exposed to sunlight or exposure to heat, hot water or saunas. In addition, you should avoid applying cosmetics and skin care products without consulting a doctor.
How do I know that the filler clumps?
You will feel the filler lump in one place and you will not feel pain, in addition to that you will feel swelling in the skin at the same time. Therefore, you must see a doctor immediately to treat this matter.
How do I maintain lip contour with fillers for a longer period?
To maintain the lip augmentation filler, you must follow the doctor's instructions, such as stopping smoking, as well as exposure to the sun, which leads to a shorter period of the filler result.
How much is lip filler?
The price of lip fillers varies according to several factors, the most important of which is the patient’s age, the number of sessions needed for that, as well as the type of filler technique such as lip contouring and Russian lip fillers. However, the price of lip fillers ranges from 1,500 pounds to 2,850 pounds.
Does the filler lighten the color of the lips?
There are many benefits that filler injections help, not just enlarging the lips, such as lightening and supplying the color of the lips and giving them freshness and vitality.
What is the best type of lip filler?
There are many types of lip fillers, but the most important of these types is Juvederm and Restylane.