Beauty is the key to hearts, so all women strive to reach the most wonderful features of beauty, and here Botox injections in Hurghada have become the secret of beauty today. Nadara clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea offers you the opportunity to enjoy fresh skin and an attractive appearance with Dr. Amani Al Tawabti, the pioneer in this field.
What is Botox injection?
Botox is an abbreviation of the word “botulinum toxin” It is a protein extracted from a toxic bacterium called Clostridium botulinum. In the past, these bacteria caused food poisoning because they infect the stomach and stop the transmission of nerve signals. Therefore, scientists have purified this substance to be of benefit in cosmetics, stopping the factors affecting the skin, as well as treating signs of aging and premature aging of the skin without resorting to surgical cosmetic face-lifts and its risks.
How does Botox beautify the skin?
One of the most important factors that lead to the appearance of wrinkles is the contraction of facial muscles with age or other factors. As we mentioned earlier, botulinum toxin helps to stop the transmission of nerve signals because it targets the nervous system, so it works to reduce muscle contraction and thus works to tighten the skin, which prevents the appearance of wrinkles and improves the appearance of the skin. In addition to many other medical uses such as treating hyperthyroidism or excessive sweating. Therefore, Botox injections are nowadays the most famous because of their effective effect in the field of cosmetology.
Advantages of Botox injections in Hurghada
- Botox injections are a safe treatment.
- Botox injections are painless.
- Since the discovery of Botox, it is a very effective treatment.
- A quick treatment that requires only a few minutes to inject Botox according to the places to be treated to paralyze the muscle movement and tighten the skin to eliminate wrinkles.
- Continuing the injection of Botox works to add freshness and restore youthful skin.
- There are no major risks in Botox injections plastic surgeries.
Is Botox safe?
The injection Botox is generally safe because doctors use it in small amounts that are appropriate for the areas to be treated. But of course, you should consult a doctor who specializes in Botox injections and cosmetics. the best dermatologist in Hurghada To perform Botox injections very efficiently.
What are the cases that require Botox injections in Hurghada?
Botox was used when it first appeared in the treatment of facial wrinkles only and showed great success, so the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Botox for the following uses, such as:
Botox cosmetic uses
- Botox injections to eliminate visible horizontal lines in the forehead.
- Getting rid of the visible lines between the eyebrows in the form of 111.
- Wrinkles around the eyes (crow's feet).
- Treatment of lines visible at the corners of the mouth.
- Skin wrinkles below the chin by Botox injections works to tighten the skin and hide wrinkles.
- raise eyebrows Up with Botox injections until the eyebrows are pulled up.
Therapeutic uses of Botox
- excessive sweating.
- Eyelid twitching treatment.
- Get rid of migraine headaches.
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome treatment
- Cervical dystonia.
- Hand Excessive Sweating Treatment.
- An overactive bladder.
Instructions before injecting Botox in Hurghada
First: Choosing Nadara clinic for the best dermatology and beauty clinic in Hurghada and the Red Sea
Before doing a Botox injection, you should make sure to choose the best place and the best doctor to do the Botox injection procedure in the Red Sea, and this is what nadara clinic in Hurghada in the Red Sea provides for you. We at nadara clinic are keen to select a medical team with the highest level of expertise and efficiency in order to obtain more youthful and radiant skin through filler Or the most effective Botox injections.
Secondly, an interview with the doctor
- The doctor’s assessment of the places needed to inject Botox to determine the amount of Botox needed according to the thickness of the skin.
- Tell the doctor about the medical history, whether it was skin or neurological diseases.
- Tell your doctor about the medications and treatments you are taking.
- Determine the appropriate date for the Botox injection.
Third, do a sensitivity test
We at Nadara clinic in Hurghada adhere to all the necessary standards for your safety, so we do a sensitivity test to ensure that there is no allergy to Botox.
Fourth: Doctor's instructions before Botox injections in Hurghada
1- Stop taking nutritional supplements and vitamins.
2- Do not take any painkillers or blood thinners Such as ibuprofen, aspirin, etc
3- Not to put any cosmetics or skin care creams on the skin before the Botox injection, so that complications do not occur.
How long is the Botox injection procedure?
does not take Botox injections In Hurghada, it takes a long time, as it may take only ten minutes, maybe more or less depending on the amount of injections needed for the places that need treatment. The patient usually leaves the clinic after the injection on the same day, unless the case requires other sessions.
How to perform Botox injections in Hurghada
A local anesthetic is placed on the areas to be injected with Botox, then the patient waits a few minutes until he feels numbness and tingling in these areas.
The doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada uses very thin needles to inject Botox under the skin.
Temporary side effects after Botox injections in Hurghada
You may face some temporary complications after Botox injections to the face or other places, but they only last for a few days, such as:
- Headache after the injection.
- Mild pain tolerable.
- Bruising or swelling, whether it's Botox for wrinkles or Botox for lips, inject Botox for the face.
- Effects of anaesthesia.
- Flu-like symptoms.
- upset stomach;
Instructions after Botox injections in Hurghada
You must adhere to the doctor's instructions to avoid any complications and to get an amazing result, and the most important of these instructions are:
- Do not massage or apply pressure to the injection sites so that the botox does not spread to other places.
- Avoid sleeping on the face or injection sites.
- Do not expose the injection sites to the sun.
- Avoid taking any medications or painkillers without consulting a doctor.
- Eat soft foods that are easy to swallow if Botox was injected into the neck.
- Avoid putting cosmetics and skin care creams on the Botox injection sites.
Symptoms require Go to the doctor immediately after the Botox injection
After a Botox injection, when one of these symptoms occurs, you must go to Nadara Clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada. These symptoms include:
- High temperature.
- Feeling unbearable pain.
- Severe difficulty speaking.
- Feeling of facial numbness after Botox injections.
- Heavy bleeding occurs.
- Breathing difficulties.
- The appearance of secretions from the injection area, such as lip botox or facial botox injections.
When does the result of Botox injections appear?
The results of Botox injections usually appear three to five days after the injection and may vary according to each case. While the full effect and the final result appears only two weeks after the Botox injection procedure.
How long do the results of Botox injections last?
You will get an attractive appearance and more youthful and fresh skin after the Botox injection and this result will last from three to six months and then the injection is done again.
The following guidelines should also be followed to maintain the result of Botox injections for a longer period:
- Avoid the sun, especially during peak hours.
- Keep away from heat or hot water.
- Get into the habit of sleeping on your back so that Botox is not stressed.
- Drink enough water.
- Use high-quality cosmetics and skin care creams after consulting a doctor.
- Use a moisturizing cream on the advice of a doctor.
What are the contraindications of Botox injections?
Botox can be used for all individuals starting from 18 years old, but doctors recommend it starting from 25 years, but there are cases that should not be injected with Botox, such as:
- Pregnant women.
- Neurological disease patients.
In the end, we hope that you have obtained the necessary information before and after the Botox injection. Botox has become an effective weapon against many signs of aging that affect your appearance. For this, Nadara clinic for Dermatology, Laser and Cosmetic in Hurghada and the Red Sea will support you to reach the best results Fat injection and Plasma injection and Body sculpting and of the breast and Botox and filler injections. Hurry up and contact Nadara Clinic in Hurghada in Egypt, as well as with the best dermatologist for younger and fresher skin with nadara Clinic.
- How can I book an appointment for Botox injections in Hurghada?
You can contact us We also give you an opportunity Online booking And if you are in Hurghada and the Red Sea, you can visit the clinic directione.
- How much is the price of Botox injections in Hurghada?
The price of Botox depends on the injection site, is it to remove wrinkles or... To treat excessive sweating Or others, as well as the amount of Botox used. The prices of facial Botox in Hurghada range from 1500 to 2500 EGP.
- What type of Botox is used in Nadara clinic in Hurghada?
we use in nadara clinic The best types of Botox are different according to the requirements of the skin condition, and the most commonly used type is argan.
- How many botox injection sessions are needed?
The doctor at Nadara Clinic in Hurghada evaluates the case to determine the amount of Botox needed To treat skin problems Usually one session is basic and possibly a second confirmatory session.
- When do I expect the effectiveness of Botox injections to begin?
Botox injections begin to take effect three or five days after the date of the session. While the full effectiveness of Botox will be after only two weeks of treatment Botox injection procedure.
|One of the best clinics in Hurghada|| |
| SUMMARY |
One of the best clinics in Hurghada, all of them are very excellent service and the doctor is at the top of morals and taste seriously, thank you very much