The filler is used to treat dark circles, and it is one of the best services provided by the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic and Laser in Hurghada.
These marks may appear under the lower eyelid, and are common in both men and women.
And they can be accompanied by swollen cysts, which can make you look older than you are.
In this article, we will learn about the causes of the appearance of dark circles, and what are the ways to get rid of them? and ways to prevent infection.
Causes of dark circles
There are several factors that contribute to the appearance of these signs, including the following:
Oversleeping, being overly tired, or just staying up hours later than your usual bedtime can cause dark circles to form under the eyes.
Sleep deprivation causes your skin to look dull and pale, allowing dark tissue and blood vessels to appear under the skin.
It also leads to the accumulation of fluid under the eyes, which makes them look puffy, and as a result the dark circles that you see form.
- the age
Dark circles appear due to natural aging factors with age as the skin becomes thinner and loses a lot of fat and collagen.
- eye strain
Staring at a television or computer screen puts a lot of strain on your eyes, which causes blood vessels to swell.
And the skin around the eyes becomes darker, so the best use of fillers to treat dark circles is the best solution to get rid of them.
Allergic reactions and dry eyes lead to the appearance of circles, and when an allergic reaction occurs, the body releases histamine in response to harmful bacteria.
This may cause itching or redness and puffiness of the eyes, and cause the dilation of the vessels to be more visible under the skin.
The body does not receive the right amount of water, so the skin under the eyes begins to appear, and your eyes look sunken.
- Excessive exposure to the sun
The body produces a lot of melanin as a result of excessive exposure to sunlight, so black marks form on the face, especially under the eyes.
- Genetic factors
Family history also plays a role in the development of auras, as it may be an inherited trait that appears early in childhood.
Certain conditions, such as thyroid disease, cause more circles to appear.
What is a filler?
It is defined as a substance that can be injected into the skin, which helps to fill in the gaps and improve the hollows in the skin.
The filler is used to treat dark circles, and it is a type of cosmetic procedure or practice that works to add volume and reduce dark areas under the eyes.
Many resort to this type of injection to overcome the problems they face with age, and sometimes at a young age.
You can also read : Essential 10 important questions about laser hair removal.
Types of filler injections to treat dark circles
The beauticians at the Freshness Center for Dermatology and Aesthetics in Hurghada use some different fillings for treatment, such as:
- Hyaluronic acid.
The filler works to treat dark circles through the following:
- It works to tighten the area under the eyes.
- Smoothing the skin to reduce the difference in color due to the appearance of dark circles.
- It acts as a barrier between the blood vessels and the skin.
- It helps to get rid of puffiness and swelling under the eyes.
- Eliminates the voids and sagging around and below the eye.
Advantages of filler injections to treat dark circles
- You do not need a recovery period after the sessions and you can continue to work immediately without needing a period of rest.
- It does not cause any scars or cracks in the skin.
- It gives instant results.
- It does not require anesthesia and is a non-surgical procedure.
You can also read : The dangers of obsessing over beauty products.
Am I a good candidate for using fillers to treat dark circles?
- If you are concerned about the appearance of dark circles under your eyes, you are of course a candidate for this procedure.
- People who do not have a history of severe allergic reactions can also undergo treatment.
- People who are in good health, and their skin is free of infections or infections.
People who are not eligible for filler injections
This type of treatment cannot be used in the following cases:
- People who suffer from certain skin diseases such as eczema.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- People with liver disease or bleeding.
- People who suffer from dark circles due to genetic factors.
Instructions before sessions
Doctors advise to follow some instructions to get effective results before starting the filler sessions to treat dark circles, including:
- Avoid blood-thinning medications such as ibuprofenAspirin at least 48 hours before injection.
- Take the painkillers prescribed by the doctor so that you do not feel any pain.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines or drugs you are taking so that they do not affect the results of the injection.
- Your dermatologist may use a local anesthetic at the injection site to reduce any pain, so you should arrive well in advance of your appointment to be prepared.
How does the filler work to treat dark circles?
The session takes approximately 20-30 minutes, and after a complete examination and evaluation of the treatment plan, the skin is thoroughly cleansed.
The dermatologist slowly inserts a very small needle under the skin to fill the affected area.
It evenly applies your fillers, injecting about 1 to 3 injections per side, creating extra volume to restore your appearance.
A blunt-tipped needle called a cannula may also be used to place the filler through subcutaneous ventilation at one insertion site.
Massage may soften the area further.
You can also read : "How to take care of teenage skin?".
Instructions after sessions
- Cold compresses should be applied after the sessions to get rid of the effects of bruises.
- Avoid strenuous exercises for the next 24 hours.
- Put a pillow under the head and keep it elevated.
- Avoid rubbing or massaging the special treatment area so as not to affect the fillers.
- Do not use steam, hot water, or chemicals around the treatment area.
You can notice immediate results after the end of the filler injection to treat dark circles, as it is one of the best benefits of the injection.
This procedure enables the plastic surgeon at the Freshness Center for Dermatology, Aesthetics and Laser in Hurghada Governorate to know the appropriate amount of fillings required.
Some redness or light bruising may result after the session, but it quickly disappears on its own or after applying compresses.
The results improve gradually as the filler material is quickly absorbed by the body.
You can generally expect results to last for at least 6 to 9 months, and sometimes for up to a year or more.
The results depend on the severity of the skin condition, and how well your body treats the filler formula, and the treatment can be repeated depending on how long the results last.
How many sessions do I need?
Most people will not need more than one injection of filler to address their appearance concerns, even if the treatment includes dark circles in addition to wrinkles.
You can schedule your next appointment when you notice that your results are starting to fade so you can enjoy continued results.
It may be a good time to make these adjustments once every 6 months to maintain results.
You can also read : Mesotherapy for the face with Dermapen, know how to solve all skin problems.
Ways to prevent dark circles
There are several ways in which you can reduce the risk of developing dark circles under the eyes, and they are as follows:
- Get enough sleep.
- Follow a daily skin care routine.
- Maintain skin hydration by using moisturizers that are appropriate for your skin type.
- You should not be exposed to a lot of harmful rays of the sun.
- Please wear sunscreen, and use sunscreen before going outside.
- Drink enough water (at least 8 glasses per day).
- Keep away from factors that increase infection, such as television or computer screens, with a sufficient distance.
The cost of filler injections to treat dark circles
The cost varies from place to place depending on the type of fillers used in the treatment, but you can get the best cost at a skin, cosmetic and laser freshness center in Hurghada.
In conclusion of this article, the filler for the treatment of dark circles may be the best choice to enjoy a fresh skin free of any sagging or dark places that may affect the appearance of your skin.